Wondershare UniConverter12 Released: A Complete Video Toolbox - Become More Powerful
While working with videos, several editing and other functions are needed like conversion, downloading, recording, cutting, cropping, editing metadata, compression, and others. To get all these tasks done like pro several editing software are available and one such professional tool is Wondershare UniConverter. Formerly known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, the latest version, UniConverter v12, hit the market on July 08, 2020. The latest version claims to offer drastically improved performance of the “Video Converter” tool.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200831005217/en/
Wondershare UniConverter Version 12 (Photo: Business Wire)
Part 1: Key features of Wondershare UniConverter software
1. Video Conversion: With the availability of different video formats and devices, conversion becomes an essential requirement that Wondershare UniConverter software can easily take care of. With support to over 1000 formats and devices, you will not face any playback issues with your video files as they can be quickly converted to the desired format.
Video conversion takes place without any quality loss and there is also an option to merge multiple files.
2. Edit Video: Video customization is important to enhance your overall video and make it look presentable. Wonderware comes loaded with a complete built-in editor that supports all required tools like cutting, cropping, adding watermark, adding special effects, and more.
3. Burn video to DVD: To create a physical backup and to play your digital files on a DVD player, the software supports the function where your video files can be quickly converted into a DVD.
4. Compress Video Size: When you are finding it difficult to accommodate your video files, compression comes to the rescue. Using Wondershare UniConverter video files in almost all formats can be quickly resized and compressed without losing any quality.
5. Downloading and recording: For offline playback of your videos on an array of devices, the software allows video downloads from over 10,000 sites including popular names like DailyMotion, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
6. Other Features: Several other features are also supported by the software like fixing metadata, VR conversion, GIF-making and more.
Part 2: Some of the mention-worthy advancements that Wondershare promises the users will get with UniConverter v12 include:
- Designed using the industry leading APEXTRANS technology exclusive to Wondershare, the updated app is said to convert or compress the videos with zero picture quality deterioration. If the claims are correct, in contrast to its predecessor, the improved GPU acceleration exploits the multicore processor to its maximum.
- The program allows lossless batch conversions where setting global output parameters, and multiple videos can be converted to a relevant format in a single go with absolutely no quality loss.
- Otherwise, the app can convert 4K and 8K videos and can perform batch conversion for those large files.
- HEVC is another format type that UniConverter v12 supports and claims to convert the videos with no loss of picture quality.
Name: Tyler Jäger
Address: Vancouver, Canada
Phone number: +86 755 86665000
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
European Commission Approves Janssen’s TREMFYA ® ▼ (guselkumab), a First-in-Class Treatment for Active Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA)25.11.2020 08:00:00 CET | Press release
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson announced today that the European Commission (EC) has approved TREMFYA®▼ (guselkumab) for the treatment of adult patients with active psoriatic arthritis (PsA) who have had an inadequate response or who have been intolerant to a prior disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD) therapy. Guselkumab is the first approved fully human monoclonal antibody that selectively binds to the p19 subunit of interleukin (IL)-23 and inhibits its interaction with the IL-23 receptor. It is already approved for the treatment of patients with moderate to severe plaque psoriasis. IL-23 is an important driver of the progression of inflammatory diseases including psoriasis and PsA, among others.1 PsA is a multifaceted, chronic, immune-mediated inflammatory disease that is progressive and is characterised by debilitating joint damage and inflammation, in addition to enthesitis, dactylitis, axial disease, and the skin lesions associated with psoriasis
Universal Peace Federation: 70 Years After the Korean War World Leaders Call for Peace at Online Rally of Hope24.11.2020 19:19:00 CET | Press release
Millions of viewers tuned into hundreds of broadcast stations and gathered online to call for peace among and between nations at the third Rally of Hope sponsored by the Universal Peace Federation (UPF) in Korea on Sunday, Nov. 22. UPF was founded in 2005 by Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon and Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon and is an NGO in General Consultative Status with the United Nations. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201124005906/en/ Dr. Hak Ja Han Moon addresses live audience and online participants from all around the world at the Rally of Hope (Photo: Business Wire) Mrs. Moon announced two new projects: to set up Korean War memorials in those nations that do not yet have them and create an online registry of all those who sacrificed in any way to support Korea during its darkest hour. “All around the world, unforeseen and unexpected challenges are erupting in the realms of politics, economy and religion” she said. “We
Verimatrix Chief Revenue Officer Named to SportsPro OTT Summit Advisory Board24.11.2020 17:45:00 CET | Press release
Regulatory News: Verimatrix, (Paris:VMX) (Euronext Paris: VMX), the leader in powering the modern connected world with people-centered security, today announced that Lu Bolden, Chief Revenue Officer, was named to the SportsPro OTT Summit Advisory Board, the group that shapes one of world’s most prominent sports broadcasting annual events. The second annual event takes place December 2-3, 2020. Organized by SportsPro Media, this year’s virtual SportsPro OTT Summit is the preeminent venue for learning the latest in strategy, content and technology trends in the sports broadcasting market. The OTT Summit Advisory Board reads as a who’s who of the digital sports broadcasting realm, including executives from the UFC, NFL, MotoGP, Fox Sports, DAZN, PGA Tour, Canal+, Formula One, NBC Sports and the International Olympic Committee. Bolden brings to the group the needed expertise in how to easily deliver excellent fan experiences on any device while also securely scaling during popular live eve
ender diagnostics Receives FDA Notification for Rapid and Reliable COVID-19 Tests24.11.2020 15:41:00 CET | Press release
The two ender COVID-19 tests received the FDA notification, marking the entry of the Swiss company into the US market. With the continued surge of COVID-19 cases in the US, the American subsidiary of ender diagnostics, ENDER DIAGNOSTICS NORTH AMERICA, is ready to deliver rapid and reliable COVID-19 testing kits to diagnostic laboratories wishing to increase their testing capacities. The company is proud to be actively contributing to successfully manage the pandemic. The ender products are highly accurate and fast, allowing laboratories to increase their throughput significantly. ender LAB and ender MASS arein-vitro diagnostic test kits based on a rapid molecular isothermal nucleic acid amplification technology. Both ender LAB and ender MASS are designed for use by laboratory professionals or trained operators on standard real-time PCR devices. For ender LAB, the result is provided within 30 minutes after the extraction of the viral RNA, which makes it significantly faster than typical
LBC Tank Terminals Holding Netherlands B.V. Announces Q1 FY21 Financial Results Conference Call24.11.2020 15:06:00 CET | Press release
LBC Tank Terminals announced today that a conference call will be held to discuss the company’s financial results for Q1 FY21 which ended on 30 September 2020. The results will be published today, Tuesday 24 November 2020, followed by a conference call for all investors on Tuesday, 1 December 2020 at 16:00 (Central European Time) / 10:00 (Eastern Standard Time). Call details and copies of the financial statements will be made available on the Intralinks website. Investors of LBC Tank Terminals Holding Netherlands B.V. Senior Notes, due 2023, can request access to Intralinks by contacting email@example.com. LBC Tank Terminals LBC Tank Terminals, with its headquarter in Belgium, is an independent operator of midstream and downstream bulk liquid storage facilities for chemicals, oils and refined petroleum products currently owning and operating seven terminals located in Houston, Freeport, Baton Rouge, Antwerp and Rotterdam with combined storage capacity of 2.6 million m³, serving over
BentallGreenOak’s Global Real Estate Investment Platform Receives Top Accolades in the 2020 Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB), Marking 10 Years of Leadership in ESG24.11.2020 15:00:00 CET | Press release
BentallGreenOak (BGO) announced today that its global real estate investment platform has again achieved top global rankings in the annual Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark (GRESB). The 2020 rankings mark the 10th straight year of outstanding leadership in ESG worldwide for BGO. The firm’s increased focus on asset resilience as an important element in its investment management strategy for its clients has resulted in several BGO accounts being ranked 1st overall in the world out of 412 participants in GRESB’s Resilience Module. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20201124005284/en/ The BGO Diversified US Property Fund continued its leadership streak from 2019, ranking 1st in the U.S. Diversified, Core peer group, 2nd overall in the Americas, Diversified sector and 4th globally for the Diversified, Non-listed, Core peer group. The Sun Life General Account scored its best result ever, placing 2nd in Canada a