Wondershare UniConverter12 Released: A Complete Video Toolbox - Become More Powerful
While working with videos, several editing and other functions are needed like conversion, downloading, recording, cutting, cropping, editing metadata, compression, and others. To get all these tasks done like pro several editing software are available and one such professional tool is Wondershare UniConverter. Formerly known as Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, the latest version, UniConverter v12, hit the market on July 08, 2020. The latest version claims to offer drastically improved performance of the “Video Converter” tool.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200831005217/en/
Wondershare UniConverter Version 12 (Photo: Business Wire)
Part 1: Key features of Wondershare UniConverter software
1. Video Conversion: With the availability of different video formats and devices, conversion becomes an essential requirement that Wondershare UniConverter software can easily take care of. With support to over 1000 formats and devices, you will not face any playback issues with your video files as they can be quickly converted to the desired format.
Video conversion takes place without any quality loss and there is also an option to merge multiple files.
2. Edit Video: Video customization is important to enhance your overall video and make it look presentable. Wonderware comes loaded with a complete built-in editor that supports all required tools like cutting, cropping, adding watermark, adding special effects, and more.
3. Burn video to DVD: To create a physical backup and to play your digital files on a DVD player, the software supports the function where your video files can be quickly converted into a DVD.
4. Compress Video Size: When you are finding it difficult to accommodate your video files, compression comes to the rescue. Using Wondershare UniConverter video files in almost all formats can be quickly resized and compressed without losing any quality.
5. Downloading and recording: For offline playback of your videos on an array of devices, the software allows video downloads from over 10,000 sites including popular names like DailyMotion, YouTube, Vimeo, and more.
6. Other Features: Several other features are also supported by the software like fixing metadata, VR conversion, GIF-making and more.
Part 2: Some of the mention-worthy advancements that Wondershare promises the users will get with UniConverter v12 include:
- Designed using the industry leading APEXTRANS technology exclusive to Wondershare, the updated app is said to convert or compress the videos with zero picture quality deterioration. If the claims are correct, in contrast to its predecessor, the improved GPU acceleration exploits the multicore processor to its maximum.
- The program allows lossless batch conversions where setting global output parameters, and multiple videos can be converted to a relevant format in a single go with absolutely no quality loss.
- Otherwise, the app can convert 4K and 8K videos and can perform batch conversion for those large files.
- HEVC is another format type that UniConverter v12 supports and claims to convert the videos with no loss of picture quality.
Name: Tyler Jäger
Address: Vancouver, Canada
Phone number: +86 755 86665000
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Vivet Therapeutics and Pfizer Inc. Enter into Manufacturing Agreement for Vivet’s Investigational Gene Therapy for Wilson Disease23.9.2020 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
Vivet Therapeutics (“Vivet”), a privately held gene therapy biotech company dedicated to developing treatments for inherited liver disorders with high unmet medical need, and Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) announced today that they have entered into a manufacturing agreement, under which Pfizer will provide clinical supply for a Phase 1/2 clinical trial evaluating Vivet’s proprietary, investigational gene therapy, VTX-801, for the potential treatment of Wilson disease, a rare and potentially life-threatening liver disorder. The trial is expected to commence in early 2021. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200922005790/en/ In March 2019, the companies announced that Pfizer had acquired a minority equity interest in Vivet and secured an exclusive option to acquire all outstanding shares. The companies also announced that they would collaborate on the development of VTX-801, for
The Kahala Hotel & Resort Yokohama to Open23.9.2020 07:20:00 CEST | Press release
Resorttrust, Inc. (TOKYO:4681) has announced that The Kahala Hotel & Resort Yokohama will open for business on September 23. One of the most famous hotels in Honolulu, The Kahala Hotel & Resort, has continued to be a favorite destination of guests from around the world for more than half a century. The Kahala Hotel & Resort Yokohama represents a first step toward growing the Kahala brand worldwide. Yokohama, at just 30 minutes by car from Haneda Airport, is very conveniently located, and is a community rich in history and with a unique culture. It is also considered to be an up and coming global city. But there are also perfectly appropriate reasons for Yokohama to be the first place in Japan to open a Hawaiian hotel brand. In 1868, Japan’s first emigrants set off from the Osanbashi area in Yokohama to what was then the new paradise known as Hawaii. Some decades later, it was also Yokohama where the Meiji government in Japan welcomed its first state guest, King David Kalakaua from the
Bentley Systems Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering23.9.2020 02:45:00 CEST | Press release
Bentley Systems, Incorporated (“Bentley”) today announced the pricing of the initial public offering of 10,750,000 shares of its Class B common stock at a price to the public of $22.00 per share. The shares of Class B common stock to be sold in the offering are being sold by existing stockholders of Bentley. The selling stockholders granted the underwriters in the offering a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,610,991 shares of Class B common stock from the selling stockholders. The shares are expected to begin trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market on September 23, 2020 under the symbol “BSY”. The offering is expected to close on September 25, 2020, subject to customary closing conditions. Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC and BofA Securities are acting as lead book-running managers and RBC Capital Markets is acting as a book-running manager for the offering. Baird, KeyBanc Capital Markets and Mizuho Securities are acting as co-managers for the offering. A registration statement
SES Becomes Microsoft Azure Orbital Founding Connectivity Partner22.9.2020 21:00:00 CEST | Press release
SES today announced it has joined as the medium Earth orbit (MEO) connectivity partner for Microsoft Azure Orbital, Microsoft’s new managed service enabling network operators to communicate and control their satellite capacity, process data, and scale their operations directly within Azure. The integration is part of a multi-year agreement between the two companies that accelerates and expands SES’s use of Azure to significantly advance the digital transformation of the company’s services and operations as part of its cloud-first strategy. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200922005927/en/ SES Becomes Microsoft Azure Orbital Founding Connectivity Partner (Photo: Business Wire) As pioneers in Microsoft’s new cloud ecosystem in space, the two companies will make joint investments in Azure Orbital ground stations that SES will deploy and manage for the MEO and Earth Observation segments. The first MEO and Earth Obs
SES Advances Digital Transformation with Cloud-First Strategy, Expanded Agreement22.9.2020 21:00:00 CEST | Press release
SES today announced plans to significantly advance its digital transformation across its enterprise, operations and development of new services for the cloud-scale era. As a cornerstone of the strategy, SES signed a multi-year agreement with Microsoft to be an Azure Orbital partner as well as to accelerate and expand the use of Microsoft Azure across its operations and jointly develop cloud-based video and data connectivity managed services. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200922005930/en/ SES Advances Digital Transformation with Cloud-First Strategy, Expanded Agreement (Photo: Business Wire) As an Azure Orbital partner, SES will be co-locating and managing O3b mPOWER gateways with Microsoft Azure locations so its customers are always only “one-hop” away from their Azure cloud services anywhere in the world. In addition, SES customers will enjoy improved network performance, speed-to-market, flexibility and sc
Workiva Wraps Up Amplify 2020: Global Conference Transformed into a Virtual Experience for Over 6,000 Attendees Across 60 Countries22.9.2020 18:13:00 CEST | Press release
Workiva Inc. (NYSE:WK), the company that simplifies complex work, wrapped up its largest annual conference, Workiva Amplify, following three days of incredible virtual experiences. More than 6,000 attendees from over 60 countries participated in 42 customer, partner and Workiva led sessions focused on solving the universal challenges of data, process and reporting complexity. “This year’s record attendance at Amplify underscores the importance that organizations have placed on utilizing cloud platforms to enable greater transparency, instill trust and streamline processes,” said Workiva CEO Marty Vanderploeg. “We are proud that Amplify continues to be a place where our customers can access innovative technology and insights that help them confidently move their organizations forward.” Workiva Amplify 2020 Highlights include: Trust in an Age of Transformation The Amplify general session featured Workiva leadership and customers who highlighted the need for stability and experience when