The FINEOS Platform Winter Release Delivers Group, Voluntary and Absence Management Enhancements Essential to Insurers, Employers, and Employees
The FINEOS Corporation (ASX:FCL), the leading core platform for life, accident and health insurance globally, released a set of product updates within the cloud-native FINEOS Platform that provide expanded capabilities across Group, Voluntary, and Absence Management products. The updates fulfil needs throughout the full customer spectrum across insurers, employers, and employees to support sales and service effectiveness, new product speed to market, and an enriched customer experience.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220324005534/en/
To gain deeper insights into the FINEOS Platform Winter Release, join the live product management panel discussion: The FINEOS Platform: Purpose-Built for Innovation and Growth on April 14, 2022 at 11:30 am ET.
"This release marks another significant step forward in how the FINEOS Platform serves all parts of the Group, Voluntary, and Absence value chain. We are solving more problems for our customers and doing so in uniquely seamless ways,” said Eoin Kirwan, Chief Product Officer, FINEOS.
The FINEOS Platform Group, Voluntary, and Absence Management Enhancements Include:
Sales and Underwriting Effectiveness
- Integrated Experience Rating: NextGen functionality for the underwriting and actuarial teams to drive profitability across their book of business. Via an embedded user experience, an underwriter can leverage prior claims experience to provide the best appropriate rate for the customer while providing leading risk management principles for the insurer. The experience rate is blended with the manual rate based upon insurer rules and preferences.
- Enhanced Group Underwriting provides one view of the employer at time of quote: Integrated pricing flexibility and enhanced underwriting processes provides real time adjustment to changing market needs. Whole case underwriting enables optimized product bundles based on the employer’s total need and drives greater enrollment participation.
- LIMRA LDEx API Enhancements: Enhanced LIMRA LDEx APIs include absence management connectivity and data management.
New Product Speed to Market
- Voluntary Benefits Product Enhancements for Policy, Billing, and Claims: Enhanced claims integration and automation capabilities for accident, critical illness, and hospital indemnity enables insurers to leverage integrated eligibility and enrollment data for member elections to drive voluntary product claim acceleration and auto adjudication.
- Additional Member Management and Bill Processing: This release provides extended support for the variety of administrative models across group insurance and worksite for member management.
- Billing Enhancements: Enhancedlist bill processing supports the increased consumer centric product and services required by the market with additional billing support for insured Paid Family and Medical Leave (PFML) policies.
- Robust Employer Dashboard and Reporting Portal and APIs: Real-time data dashboards enable employers to view workforce leave information and review data in graphical views, filter the data by leave reason, groups, and dates. Reports can be exported in Excel or PDF formats to gain insight into individual case details.
- Intermittent Leave Process Improvement: This releasereduces friction associated with intermittent leave, including surfacing the right level of information and automation, low-touch, and no-touch options, such as over-frequency tolerance rule.
- Paid Leave Integration: Enriched integration and automation between paid leave, unpaid leave, disability, and voluntary benefits that pertain to an employee’s single leave reason, reduces duplicate work and errors, and providing a single source of truth across the value chain for all elements of an employee’s leave claim.
“As the only purpose-built, cloud-native core insurance solution for the life, accident and health market, the FINEOS Platform remains ahead of the curve in meeting the technical and operational needs of insurers,” said Michael Kelly, CEO, FINEOS. “Deployable as an end-to-end core solution, or as components to enable incremental transformation efforts, the FINEOS Platform has something for the entire Employee Benefits value chain including better support for the sales/service process, the customer experience and the ability to deal with a broad range of products and services such as absence management,” added Kelly.
About FINEOS Corporation
FINEOS is a leading provider of core systems for life, accident and health insurers globally with 7 of the 10 largest employee benefits insurers in the US as well as 6 of the largest life insurers in Australia. With employees and offices throughout the world, FINEOS continues to scale rapidly, working with innovative, progressive insurers in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
The FINEOS Platform is the only purpose-built, end-to-end SaaS insurance solution for the life, accident and health market. The FINEOS AdminSuite delivers industry leading capabilities across core administration including absence management, billing, claims, payments, policy administration, provider management and new business and underwriting; all of which are configurable to operate independently or as one suite. The machine learning enabled FINEOS Engage solution enables robust people first digital engagement pathways and the FINEOS Insight solution provides predictive analytics and reporting across the business.
For more information, visit www.FINEOS.com.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Sr Marketing Manager
+ 353 1 639 9700
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Align Technology Introduces Invisalign Outcome Simulator Pro, Next Generation Patient Communication Tool Featuring In-Face Visualization of a Patient’s Potential Future Smile in Minutes19.5.2022 22:41:00 CEST | Press release
Align Technology, Inc. (“Align”) (Nasdaq: ALGN), a leading global medical device company that designs, manufactures, and sells the Invisalign system of clear aligners, iTero intraoral scanners, and exocad CAD/CAM software for digital orthodontics and restorative dentistry, today introduced Invisalign Outcome Simulator Pro, the next generation of its advanced patient communication tool. This enables doctors to show patients their potential new smile after Invisalign treatment, using in-face visualization and/or 3D dentition view, all done chairside in minutes. Invisalign Outcome Simulator Pro is available on iTero Element Plus Series scanners and imaging systems. Invisalign Outcome Simulator Pro expands Align’s existing Invisalign Outcome Simulator technology and adds the benefits of the Company’s ClinCheck “In-Face” Visualization tool that combines a photo of a patient’s face with their 3D treatment simulation, creating a truly personalized view of how their new smile could look. This
New Conviva Data Shows Double Digit Streaming Growth Worldwide; Smart TVs Growing Rapidly as Streaming Moves to Overtake Linear on the Big Screen19.5.2022 21:01:00 CEST | Press release
Global streaming grew 10% globally, including continued growth in mature markets like North America (5%) and Europe (9%), during the first quarter of 2022 as compared to Q1 2021, according to the latest State of Streaming report from Conviva, the continuous measurement analytics platform for streaming media. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220519005871/en/ Conviva's Q1 2022 State of Streaming Report Available Now! (Photo: Business Wire) “Despite recent news of Netflix’s subscriber contraction, streaming continues to grow worldwide, encompassing an ever-growing stable of platforms offering unique and original content,” said Keith Zubchevich, President and CEO, Conviva. “In mature markets like the US and Europe, viewers are upscreening from small devices to Smart TVs, setting the foundation for streaming to overtake linear TV on the big screen.” Conviva’s Q1 2022 report found big screens (which includes connecte
xFusion Held the European Partner Summit Under the Theme of "Together for a Better Future"19.5.2022 19:00:00 CEST | Press release
On May 19, xFusion held its first 2022 European Partner Summit in Paris, under the theme of "Together for a Better Future." xFusion Digital Technologies Co., Ltd. invited dozens of core partners from more than 10 countries, including France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Poland, Hungary, and countries in the Nordic region to discuss the future and new value exploitation of the industry. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220519005813/en/ (Photo: Business Wire) Terry Fang, President of xFusion Global Marketing and Sales Department, gave a welcome speech on behalf of xFusion. Intel and other partners then shared the latest concepts and practices within the European digital economy, focusing on topics such as industrial digitization and intelligentization, while offering suggestions for the development of industrial digital intelligence. Cooperation with Partners for a New European Digital Ecosystem Europe is transi
RMS Expands Global Risk Views Coverage19.5.2022 16:30:00 CEST | Press release
RMS®, a Moody’s Analytics company and world-leading risk modeling and solutions company, announces it will be launching new global views for acute and chronic perils and their climate change impact. RMS already offers a range of regional peril and climate change models, which support detailed acute physical loss modeling products, as well as data products covering hazard and risk scores, and loss costs for individual locations, across multiple time horizons. RMS climate change models and data products have been welcomed by the market, and allow users to stress test portfolio management, risk mitigation, and adaption strategies. The newly announced global views significantly extend RMS’s peril and climate change impact coverage to provide fully correlated global views of risk, and include event frequency and severity, and analysis for current baseline and future climate views. With these new global views, RMS not only delivers a view of risk for acute peril-specific risks, but also chro
Envision the Future and Take on the Power of Computing with GIGABYTE at COMPUTEX 202219.5.2022 16:29:00 CEST | Press release
GIGABYTE, a world leader in computer technology, will be presenting “Power of Computing” as its theme of the year, and exhibiting its leading products and solutions designed for various industries and fields in the upcoming COMPUTEX Taipei. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220519005640/en/ Envision the Future and Take on the Power of Computing with GIGABYTE at COMPUTEX 2022 GIGABYTE has curated its presentation around the theme “Power of Computing” to demonstrate that, everything from the cloud to the edge, from team collaboration to individual creation, from business applications to personal use, computing done by servers in data centers to process massive data and embedded systems in IoT and personal computers to render real-time information is the key behind groundbreaking innovations that appear in the fields of AI, cloud deployment, smart technologies, and digital content creation, etc. Data Center is an i