Square Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions For Businesses in France
Today Square, the globally trusted software, payments, and hardware solution for businesses of all sizes, launches in France. Following a successful Early Access Programme, now small businesses and large enterprises across France can access Square’s innovative ecosystem with the tools they need to start, run, grow, and adapt their businesses.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210921005137/en/
Square Launches Integrated, Omnichannel Solutions For Businesses in France (Photo: Business Wire)
“I’ve been using Square’s products both on-site and online over the past few months and it has revolutionised how I run my business,” said Anne-Laure Fonrose, Founder of Tatie Nanna. “Having an integrated, omnichannel payment solution means our customers can pay in any way that suits them. It’s all been easy to set-up and run, the product looks great on site, and the connectivity is super-fast which helps avoid long queues. I’m proud to be using Square as we continue to grow our business.”
French businesses will now have access to a full stack of integrated business tools. Square’s suite of products are designed to seamlessly work with each other to save businesses time and money, reduce inefficiencies from managing multiple systems, and help sellers grow their businesses in the future. Additionally, Square offers fair, transparent, and merchant-friendly pricing for business software and payment processing without requiring any long-term contract or extra fees. Square takes care of fraud prevention, dispute management, security, and compliance at no additional cost. Square’s POS certification also enables merchants to comply with the “Loi anti-fraude TVA, 20181”. Businesses can access their funds as soon as the next working day and only pay a transaction fee when they accept a card or mobile payment.
“International growth has been a key priority this year, and we’re proud to officially launch in France as our third European market,” said Alyssa Henry, Executive Vice President at Square. “Sellers around the country will now be able to use our omnichannel ecosystem of products and services, allowing business owners to focus on running their business.”
“We are thrilled to expand Square’s solutions into France, helping merchants to run their entire business end-to-end with integrated software, hardware, and data analytics, while making it easier for them to take card payments,” said Jason Lalor, European Executive Director at Square. “French businesses can trust Square to be a fair, transparent, and innovative partner they can rely on to help them run their business and get back-on-track after times of uncertainty.”
French businesses can now sell online, in-person, or both with Square’s integrated suite of products, including:
- Point of sale and payments software and hardware to suit any business: Square launches with two point of sale software products and three versatile payment terminals in France offering both mobile and brick & mortar businesses fully integrated POS software, reliable and secure payments acceptance, and one transparent processing rate of 1.65% for all card-present transactions. With no long-term contracts or monthly fees, the systems are designed for you and your employees to get started quickly.
- Square Point of Sale is the trusted solution used by business owners around the world to process payments, sell anywhere, and manage their customer base. With fast checkout flows, built-in customer management, and intuitive sales reporting, Square Point of Sale makes it easy to run a business customers love.
- Square for Restaurants helps businesses by offering an integrated set of industry-specific tools and POS for food and beverage merchants that would ordinarily require multiple vendors, all under one umbrella.
- Square Terminal, Square Stand, and Square Reader are versatile, easy-to-set-up devices. For a limited time, Square Terminal will be priced at 99 € (usually 165 €), Square Stand will be 79 € (usually 139 €), and Square Reader will be completely free (usually 19 €) – all available on Square Shop. This pricing is limited to one device per merchant.
- Square Online: Square’s fully integrated e-commerce platform that automatically syncs inventory and orders with any Square point of sale makes it seamless for any business to expand through omnichannel selling. Square Online supports sellers across a variety of verticals: from easily enabling click-and-collect for local business, to a QR code dining platform allowing diners to order and pay from their mobile device, to a full ecommerce website with social media integrations for retail. Square Online offers a feature-rich free plan as well as a variety of paid subscription plans and payment processing is competitively priced at 1.4% + 25c per transaction for EU cards.
- Robust business tools to power operations: Square manages the behind-the-scenes details, giving time back to merchants to focus on running their business. Tools include:
- Online Checkout, to quickly sell online via embeddable buy buttons and payment links
- Virtual Terminal, to use your computer to take payments remotely
- Team Management, to streamline timecards and staffing
- Kitchen Display System, to expedite your kitchen operations – including delivery orders
- eGift Cards, to provide an additional way to reach customers
- Square Invoices will launch later this year to help businesses send professional, digital estimates and invoices and get paid faster
- Partner platform to unlock even more functionality:Square integrates with business tools like Prestashop, Wix, Bookeo and Deliverect to enable businesses to use Square seamlessly with third-party software that caters to their specific needs.
- Suite of API’s enabling developers to create solutions for sellers:Our APIs and SDKs enable developers to build custom applications that can seamlessly integrate with the rest of our ecosystem of products.
Businesses interested in learning more about getting started with Square can visit: https://squareup.com/fr
About Square, Inc.
Square, Inc. (NYSE: SQ) builds tools to empower businesses and individuals to participate in the economy. Sellers use Square to reach buyers online and in person, manage their business, and access financing. Individuals use Cash App to spend, send, store, and invest money. And TIDAL is a global music and entertainment platform that expands Square's purpose of economic empowerment to artists. Square, Inc. has offices in the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Ireland, Spain, Norway, and the UK.
1On 24 October 2018, the French Anti-Fraud Act1 (loi relative à la lutte contre la fraude, the Act) was published in the Official Journal (OJ). The Act was designed to strengthen the measures to fight against taxpayers’ failure to comply with their tax and social duties.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Amedeo and AURA AERO Announce a Strategic Partnership Agreement and a Letter of Intent to Purchase 200 Electric Regional Aircraft (“ERA”)19.10.2021 19:21:00 CEST | Press release
AURA AERO has created a clean sheet design while integrating new technologies, as well as existing technologies such as fly by wire, and is driving digital efficiencies to build revolutionary momentum in creating an electrical aircraft. With its current prototype aircraft, INTEGRAL, AURA AERO is achieving design and production maturity at a fraction of the cost and will carry that to the commercially sized 19- seater, Electric Regional Aircraft named ‘ERA’. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211019006068/en/ “Amedeo are delighted to have signed an LOI for 200 Electric Regional Aircraft ‘ERA,’ that draws the commercial aviation industry closer to achieving its goal of net-zero by 2050. We are very pleased to be partnered with AURA AERO in leading such an important climate supporting initiative for the future. For Amedeo, sustainable aviation is more than aspirational and we are committed and focused on partnership
JAB and BNP Paribas Cardif Announce Strategic Pet Healthcare Alliance19.10.2021 18:37:00 CEST | Press release
JAB and insurer BNP Paribas Cardif today announced a strategic alliance to deliver a range of pet insurance services throughout the UK, EMEA and Latin America, with a vision to offer additional pet healthcare services over time. As part of the agreement, JAB will hold a majority stake in a new holding company to which BNP Paribas Cardif will contribute Cardif Pinnacle, its subsidiary focused on the rapidly growing pet insurance sector. BNP Paribas Cardif will remain significantly involved in the pet healthcare activity, supporting the development of this alliance through a continued stake in the business. The transaction is expected to close in Q2 2022, subject to customary closing conditions, including applicable regulatory approvals. Cardif Pinnacle has built a leading pet insurance business providing solutions to partners and pet owners based on innovation and a scalable platform. The Company’s business proposition leverages digital services, artificial intelligence and continuous i
Leading South Korean Furniture Manufacturer Empowered to Focus on IT Modernization Goals After Switching to Rimini Street Support19.10.2021 18:00:00 CEST | Press release
Rimini Street, Inc. (Nasdaq: RMNI), a global provider of enterprise software products and services, the leading third-party support provider for Oracle and SAP software products and a Salesforce partner, today announced that ENEX, a leading furniture manufacturer in South Korea, has switched to Rimini Street Support for its mission-critical SAP system. As a result of switching support providers, ENEX was able to immediately reduce its annual support fees and redirect its internal IT personnel to focus on higher value business initiatives, including plans to update and modernize its IT infrastructure. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211019005188/en/ Leading South Korean Furniture Manufacturer Empowered to Focus on IT Modernization Goals After Switching to Rimini Street Support (Photo: Business Wire) Switching to Ultra-Responsive Support and Maintenance Helps Drive Digital Transformation Founded in 1971, ENEX is
ElectReon and Gotland Partners Announce First Fully Operational Electric Bus Utilizing Wireless Electric Road System in Sweden19.10.2021 17:38:00 CEST | Press release
ElectReon (TASE: ELWS.TA), the leading provider of in-road wireless electric vehicle charging technology for commercial, public service, and passenger vehicles, announced today the successful launch of the first fully operational bus utilizing the company’s wireless charging infrastructure in the city of Visby in Gotland, Sweden. Implemented by a consortium of partners, the Smartroad Gotland project began operations in early 2020 and is one of four Electric Road demonstration projects currently being funded by the Swedish Transport Administration, Trafikverket. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211019005925/en/ The Smartroad Gotland project is the first fully operational bus utilizing wireless charging infrastructure in the city of Visby in Gotland, Sweden. (Photo: Business Wire) Having supported Electric Road Systems (“ERS”) R&D programs for over a decade, Sweden is a pioneer in pursuing multiple ERS demonstrat
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance Elevates Multinational Capabilities, Creating Global Network Across 170 Countries19.10.2021 15:30:00 CEST | Press release
Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance (BHSI) today announced that it has expanded its global network to encompass owned offices and network partners that can provide BHSI customers with locally admitted insurance policies in 170 countries worldwide. “We are very pleased to welcome so many outstanding partners around the globe to the BHSI family,” said David Valzania, Head of Multinational, BHSI. “Each of these carriers share BHSI’s values, and align with our product offerings, focus on excellent customer service, and commitment to the CLAIMS IS OUR PRODUCT® philosophy.” BHSI undertook a rigorous search, evaluation and due diligence process to select the carrier partners best suited to represent the Berkshire Hathaway brand and our customers. Policies issued by network partners receive the backing of BHSI’s financial strength. “Our multinational capabilities have been growing rapidly. With our expanded network, we look forward to providing consistently world-class products and services
Andersen Global Continues Asia Expansion with One of Indonesia’s Largest Tax Firms19.10.2021 15:30:00 CEST | Press release
Andersen Global enters the Indonesian market with collaborating firm Soewito, Fajar & Partners, operating as TaxPrime, one of the largest tax firms in the country. TaxPrime was founded in 2012 by Senior Partner Soewito and Managing Partner Muhamad Fajar Putranto, who previously served as tax officers for Indonesia’s Directorate General of Taxes (DGT). With three offices, the Jakarta-based firm operates with nine Partners, three Senior Advisors and more than 170 professionals, focusing on multinational companies with full-service capabilities in tax and customs compliance, tax and customs advisory, transfer pricing, tax and customs dispute resolution, international tax and structuring transactions. “Our firm is committed to delivering best-in-class service, and we constantly aim to expand our expertise,” Fajar said. “Our collaboration with Andersen Global emphasizes our commitment to serving clients with global operations in a seamless manner, and we look forward to working with the lik
JAB Expands Pet Insurance Platform Through Acquisition of Figo Pet Insurance19.10.2021 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
JAB is pleased to announce that Independence Pet Holdings (formerly Iguana Capital), JAB’s U.S. pet insurance platform, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Figo, one of the leading U.S. providers of pet insurance. As part of the agreement, the shareholders of Figo will roll a portion of their proceeds into PetPartners, the consumer-facing portion of JAB’s pet insurance platform. The acquisition is expected to close by the end of the year. Since its founding in 2015, Figo has quickly established a strong pet insurance brand and leading InsurTech position in the United States. Its modern pet insurance experience includes a simple, easy-to-follow consumer journey coupled with its Pet Cloud app, a cloud-based platform that provides 24/7 access to live veterinarians, customer support, claims processing, digital pet record management, and a social network for pet parents, all of which has driven impressive company growth, earning Figo the title of “Top InsurTech Leader” by A.M