Merz Aesthetics presents data at the IMCAS World Congress 2022
Merz Aesthetics today confirmed its commitment as a global leader in medical aesthetics at the 2022 International Master Course on Aging Science (IMCAS) World Congress, with the presentation of data from its medical aesthetics portfolio and a clear focus on addressing the aesthetic needs of a diversifying society and a younger patient base. IMCAS, held from Friday, June 3 to Sunday, June 5, 2022, will take place in a hybrid format, enabling participants to attend the conference in person in Paris and/or virtually. Merz Aesthetics is a diamond sponsor of the global industry congress.
“This year’s IMCAS Congress is an opportunity to reunite with our partners and leading experts in dermatology, plastic surgery and aging science to bridge our respective fields and drive innovation in aesthetic medicine forward,” said Frank Brandt-Pollmann, President EMEA, Merz Aesthetics. “We exist to fuel confidence by helping people look better, feel better and live better, and we’re proud to present research across our portfolio that reinforces the need for diverse and expansive experiences for every patient.”
Merz Aesthetics continues to embrace the diversified and unique needs of aesthetic patients and practitioners, recognizing the personal journey for each patient and partnering with experts to meet those needs. As patients are starting their aesthetic journey earlier in their lives, Merz Aesthetics stands for a long term and responsible view on how patients are treated.
Merz Aesthetics is organizing a program led by esteemed medical aesthetic experts, participating in various IMCAS sessions and presenting new data throughout the course of the meeting.
- Merz Aesthetics Symposium #Beautification – Embracing #Uniqueness, Advanced aesthetic strategies for the needs of diverse generations – Dr. Gabriela Casabona, Dr. Daria Voropai, Dr. Raj Aquilla, Sunday, June 5, 2022 | 10:30 – 12:30h CEST
- Merz Aesthetics support of IMCAS Cadaver Workshop with anatomist Prof. Dr. Thilo Schenck and Live Injector: Dr. Fouad Belfkira - Friday, June 3, 2022 10:30 – 11:00h CEST
- Product Analysis Session “Emerging Toxins”, Andy Curry, Assoc. Med. Director, Merz Aesthetics - Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:30 - 12:00 h CEST
- Innovation Tank, Dr. Samantha Kerr, CSO, Merz Aesthetics, Friday, June 3, 2022, 8:30 -12:00h CEST
- IMCAS Economic Tribune Round Table, Bob Rhatigan, CEO Merz Aesthetics, Saturday, June 4, 2022, 16:00 – 18:00h CEST
Virtual posters will be available for viewing on site for the duration of the congress and displayed on the virtual E-poster platform with detailed abstracts.
- Study Design of LONG RUN: A longitudinal evaluation and real-world evidence of uniquely purified incobotulinumtoxinA in treatment naïve participants. Presenting author: Andy Curry, Merz Aesthetics – USA, Terrence Keaney, MD – USA, Karyn Siemasko, PhD -USA
- IncobotulinumtoxinA Demonstrates Safety and Prolonged Duration of Effect in a Dose-Ranging Study for Glabellar Lines: Final Study Results. Martina Kerscher, MD PhD – Germany, Sabrina Fabi, Md – USA, Tanja Fischer, MD PhD – Germany, Presenting author: Michael Gold, MD – USA, John Joseph, MD – USA, Welf Prager, MD – Germany, Berthold Rzany, MD ScM – Germany, Steve Yoelin, MD – USA, Susanna Roll, PhD – Germany, Gudrun Klein, PhD – Germany, Corey Maas, MD PhD – USA.
Belotero® and Radiesse®
- A Hybrid Filler: Combining Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for Aesthetic Indications, Presenting author: Jonathan Kadouch, MD, PhD – Netherlands, Nabil Fakih-Gomez, MD-Lebanon.
- Comparative Histomorphological Evaluation of the Injectable Cohesive Polydensified Matrix Hyaluronic Acid and Calcium Hydroxylapatite Combination. Presenting author: Yana Yutskovskaya, MD – Russia, Evgenia Kogan, MD PhD – Russia, Alla Y Koroleva, MD – Russia.
- Technical evaluation and comparison of calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) containing dermal fillers, Sarah Backfisch, Radia El-Banna, Presenting author: Cleiton Kunzler, Roland Stragies, and Nadine Hagedorn, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
- Increased hyaluronic acid concentration enhances the local tissue lifting capacity in an ex vivo human skin model, Kay Marquardt, Christian Hartmann, Christina Wollenburg, Tristan Gesing, Presenting author: Thomas Hengl, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
- Animal study indicates importance of distance between microspheres for neocollagenesis, Bartosch Nowag, Nils Warfving, Presenting author: Thomas Hengl, Merz Aesthetics GmbH – Germany.
About Merz Aesthetics
Merz Aesthetics is a medical aesthetics business with a long history of empowering health care professionals, patients and employees to live every day with confidence. We aim to help people around the world look, feel and live like the best versions of themselves—however they define it. Clinically proven, our product portfolio includes injectables, devices and skin care treatments designed to meet each patient’s needs with high standards of safety and efficacy. We are known for building unique connections with customers who feel like family. Our global headquarters is in Raleigh, N.C., USA, with a commercial presence in 36 countries worldwide. Merz Aesthetics is part of Merz Group, a family-owned business founded in 1908 and based in Frankfurt, Germany. Learn more at merzaesthetics.com.
Copyright © 2022 Merz Aesthetics GmbH. All rights reserved. MERZ, MERZ AESTHETICS and the MERZ logo are registered trademarks of Merz Pharma GmbH & Co. KGaA.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Merz Aesthetics GmbH
Eckenheimer Landstraße 100, 60318 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Teva Announces Promising Interim Results From Its Study PEARL, About the Impact of AJOVY ® (fremanezumab)24.6.2022 18:54:00 CEST | Press release
Teva Pharmaceuticals Europe B.V. today announces promising interim results from its Pan-European Real World study (PEARL), presented for the first time at the European Academy of Neurology (EAN) Congress in Vienna, Austria. The two-year Pan-European Real World (PEARL) prospective, observational study of AJOVY® (fremanezumab), looks at its effectiveness in patients with chronic migraine or episodic migraine, and is an ongoing study sponsored by Teva Pharmaceuticals Europe BV.1 These findings further offer insight into the treatment of migraine in real-world clinical practice. The interim findings were presented by Faisal Mohammad Amin, Associate Professor of Neurology at the University of Copenhagen, Denmark. Out of the total planned 1100 patients in PEARL, 389 patients are included in the interim analysis presented. These findings show that 54.7% of patients in the study had their monthly-migraine-days reduced by 50% or more, over the six-month period from the start of treatment. Addit
Brigade-M3 European Acquisition Corp. 2021 Annual Report24.6.2022 16:59:00 CEST | Press release
Brigade-M3 European Acquisition Corp. (the “Company”), a special purpose acquisition company that was incorporated on 21 April 2021 under the laws of the Cayman Islands as an exempted company with limited liability and is listed on Euronext Amsterdam, today published its annual report for the period 21 April 2021 to 31 December 2021. The full report can be downloaded from the Company’s website via the following link: https://www.brigadem3eac.com/documents IMPORTANT INFORMATION This press release contains information that qualifies as inside information within the meaning of Article 7(1) of the EU Market Abuse Regulation. DISCLAIMER This announcement is not for distribution or release, directly or indirectly, and should not be distributed in or sent into, the United States, Australia, Canada, Japan, the Cayman Islands or South Africa or any other jurisdiction in which such distribution or release would be unlawful or would require registration or other measures. This announcement does n
PUMA Kicks Off Its Largest Web3 Collaboration To Date, with 10KTF Shop24.6.2022 16:41:00 CEST | Press release
PUMA has entered New Tokyo, the virtual city 10KTF calls home. The shop is known for its streetwear offerings and is owned by Wagmi-san, a digital artisan whose collections and NFT community recently welcomed the global sports brand. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220624005314/en/ PUMA Kicks Off Its Largest Web3 Collaboration To Date, with 10KTF Shop PUMA has entered New Tokyo, the virtual city 10KTF calls home. The shop is known for its streetwear offerings and is owned by Wagmi-san, a digital artisan whose collections and NFT community recently welcomed the global sports brand. (Photo: Business Wire) News of the partnership was shared at an event hosted by 10KTF last night in New York. Their event was one of many hosted during the week of NFT.NYC, a conference attended by crypto industry professionals, traders, and other web3 enthusiasts. The official announcement confirms weeks of speculation after PUMA tw
Suzano outlines ESG milestone achievements and commitments at second annual ESG call24.6.2022 16:14:00 CEST | Press release
Suzano, the world’s largest hardwood pulp producer, today held its second annual ESG Call centered around its ambition to be a ‘regenerative company for a regenerative society’. Today’s ESG Call spotlighted measurable progress and ambitions across three core areas of action: climate change, biodiversity and social development. On Climate Change, the ACT initiative of the French Government and CDP scored Suzano ahead of its pulp and paper industry peers in virtually every metric. In 2021, Suzano brought forward its target for removing 40 million tons of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere from 2030 to 2025 which is being achieved through improvements to its industrial processes, such as systematically replacing the use of fossil fuels at its industrial plants with biomass, and through conversion of degraded land. As part of the company’s social commitments, Suzano launched a target in 2020 to lift 200,000 people out of poverty. This is more than pertinent, given that in Brazil, 10% of th
Kyowa Kirin Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for Use of CRYSVITA ® ▼ (burosumab) for the Treatment of Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia (TIO)24.6.2022 15:38:00 CEST | Press release
Kyowa Kirin Co., Ltd. (TSE: 4151, Kyowa Kirin) today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has recommended that CRYSVITA® (burosumab) be approved for the treatment of FGF23-related hypophosphataemia in Tumour-Induced Osteomalacia (TIO) associated with phosphaturic mesenchymal tumours (PMTs) that cannot be curatively resected or localised in children and adolescents aged 1 to 17 years and in adults.1 CRYSVITA is also already licensed for use in the rare disease X-Linked Hypophosphataemia (XLH), for children and adolescents between 1 and 17 years of age with radiographic evidence of bone disease, and in adults.2 Also known as oncogenic osteomalacia, TIO is an acquired disorder caused by typically small, slow-growing, benign PMTs.3,4 It is a rare condition with less than 1000 cases reported in the medical literature,4 which mainly affects adults and with a mean onset age of 40 – 45 years.3,5 TIO is associated with p