H.I.G. Capital Makes Several Senior Promotions
H.I.G. Capital (“H.I.G.”), a leading global alternative investment firm with over $47 billion of equity capital under management, is pleased to announce several senior level promotions.
The executive leadership team has been expanded with the promotions of Stuart Aronson and Jordan Peer Griffin to Executive Managing Director:
- Stuart was promoted to Executive Managing Director of H.I.G. Capital and Chief Executive Officer of H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S., H.I.G.’s U.S. direct lending affiliate. Stuart leads H.I.G. WhiteHorse’s $8 billion U.S. direct lending platform and chairs its Investment Committee. H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S. has completed over 170 transactions and has 63 investment professionals located in 12 local offices across North America.
- Jordan was promoted to Executive Managing Director of H.I.G. Capital. She leads H.I.G.’s Capital Formation Group globally across the firm’s private equity, growth equity, credit, infrastructure, real estate, and co-investment strategies. Jordan serves on the Investment Committee for the H.I.G. Strategic Partners Funds. She also co-chairs both the firm’s ESG & Diversity and Inclusion Committee, as well as its Operational Risk Committee.
Additionally, the firm’s WhiteHorse U.S. direct lending platform has promoted Pankaj Gupta to President and Javier Casillas to Chief Credit Officer:
- Pankaj was promoted to President of WhiteHorse U.S. and will continue to serve as the Global Head of Originations for H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S. and Europe. He has been with the firm for over 10 years and will continue to serve on the Investment Committee of both WhiteHorse U.S. and Europe.
- Javier was promoted to Chief Credit Officer of H.I.G. WhiteHorse U.S. He has been with the firm for over 15 years, is one of the founding members of WhiteHorse, and will continue to serve on the Investment Committee of both WhiteHorse U.S. and Europe.
Sami Mnaymneh and Tony Tamer, Co-CEOs of H.I.G., commented, “We are delighted to announce these well-deserved promotions, which reflect the continued growth of H.I.G., and position us well for the future.”
About H.I.G. Capital
H.I.G. is a leading global alternative assets investment firm with over $47 billion of equity capital under management.* Based in Miami, and with offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Atlanta in the U.S., as well as international affiliate offices in London, Hamburg, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Bogotá, Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo, H.I.G. specializes in providing both debt and equity capital to small and mid-sized companies, utilizing a flexible and operationally focused/ value-added approach:
- H.I.G.’s equity funds invest in management buyouts, recapitalizations and corporate carve-outs of both profitable as well as underperforming manufacturing and service businesses.
- H.I.G.’s debt funds invest in senior, unitranche and junior debt financing to companies across the size spectrum, both on a primary (direct origination) basis, as well as in the secondary markets. H.I.G. is also a leading CLO manager, through its WhiteHorse family of vehicles, and manages a publicly traded BDC, WhiteHorse Finance.
- H.I.G.’s real estate funds invest in value-added properties, which can benefit from improved asset management practices.
- H.I.G. Infrastructure focuses on making value-add and core plus investments in the infrastructure sector.
Since its founding in 1993, H.I.G. has invested in and managed more than 300 companies worldwide. The firm's current portfolio includes more than 100 companies with combined sales in excess of $30 billion. For more information, please refer to the H.I.G. website at www.higcapital.com.
* Based on total capital commitments managed by H.I.G. Capital and affiliates.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
GN launches new technology platform to address the No.1 hearing aid challenge: hearing speech in noise16.8.2022 09:00:00 CEST | Press release
GN Hearing, the global leader in hearing aid innovation, today announces the launch of ReSound OMNIA – a new hearing aid platform that will set a new standard in hearing technology and improve how people interact with the world around them. ReSound OMNIA provides significantly better hearing in noisy environments than any previous ReSound hearing aid. Coupled with optimal comfort and seamless connection to devices, these advances give people living with hearing loss a solution that will help them hear even the finest details of sound more easily. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220816005068/en/ GN launches new technology platform to address the No.1 hearing aid challenge: hearing speech in noise (Photo: Business Wire) Despite advances in hearing aid technology over the last 10 years, hearing speech in noisy environments is still a challenge for people with hearing loss. In fact, 80% of people who wear hearing
Xlear Files Amended Answer to the Government’s Lawsuit on COVID-19 Statements; Provides Still More Data In Support of Xlear’s Use as Additional Layer of Protection15.8.2022 19:42:00 CEST | Press release
Xlear has filed an Amended Answer in response to the U.S. Government’s lawsuit against the company. According to Nathan Jones, Xlear’s CEO, the Amended Answer serves three main purposes: First, it provides the Court with still more data that supports the statements Xlear made that nasal hygiene is an additional layer of protection in fighting COVID-19, that our public health officials are ignoring; Second, it lays out in greater detail how the U.S. Government’s lawsuit is an effort to censor science that doesn’t comport with the Government’s vaccine-myopic, failing strategy to combat the disease; Third, it documents how experts, including Dr. Fauci, are increasingly saying the nose is the critical place to fight the virus. Xlear’s Amended Answer provides two new studies that support the statements Xlear made about the use of its nasal spray as a potential additional layer of protection against COVID-19: A new in vitro study found that use of a simple saline solution stops SAR-CoV2 vira
Energy Vault and Jupiter Power Announce Agreement for Battery Energy Storage Projects in Texas and California Totaling 220 MWh15.8.2022 14:00:00 CEST | Press release
Energy Vault Holdings Inc. (NYSE: NRGV) ("Energy Vault" or the “Company”), a leader in sustainable, grid-scale energy storage solutions, and Jupiter Power (“Jupiter”), a leading battery energy storage developer and owner/operator of utility-scale battery energy storage projects in the United States, today announced the signing of two contracts whereby Energy Vault will supply equipment, engineering, procurement, construction, balance of plant services and the energy management software for two of Jupiter’s battery energy storage projects. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220815005206/en/ The projects include a 100 MW (200 MWh) battery energy storage system near Fort Stockton, Texas, which will provide energy and ancillary services to ERCOT, and a 10 MW (20 MWh) system in Carpinteria, California, to provide grid services through participation in the CAISO Resource Adequacy program as well as energy resiliency in
euNetworks Delivers Sustainability Progress in Europe15.8.2022 09:50:00 CEST | Press release
euNetworks Group Limited (“euNetworks”), a Western European bandwidth infrastructure company, continues to make strides in its sustainability efforts in Europe, both signing up to commitments and making meaningful and sustainable progress towards those targets. euNetworks joined The Climate Pledge in February 2022, setting 1.5°C-aligned science-based targets across Scopes 1, 2 and 3 and committing to being carbon net zero by 2040. The company has embedded its commitments in its company values and these drive the teams’ behaviour and form the basis by which the business operates. euNetworks has also developed and launched its Network Construction Carbon Tool to identify carbon hotspots, assess the incremental carbon impact of new projects, and reduce emissions across its supply chain. The impact of this tool is significant, as euNetworks owns and operates networks across 53 cities in 17 countries in Europe. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.
A New Chapter in IT Services: Lenovo PCCW Solutions Starts First Day of Operation as a New Company15.8.2022 02:59:00 CEST | Press release
Today marks the first day of operation for Lenovo PCCW Solutions Limited1, the new strategic partnership between Lenovo Group (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) and PCCW (HKSE: 0008) set to capitalize on the estimated US$320 billion Asia IT services market. The new company provides one-stop customer solutions that integrate IT services, devices, and digital infrastructure, and empowers clients to transform their businesses and operations with technology – from managing complex integrations to enhancing competitiveness with innovative applications. Through the partnership, the company benefits from Lenovo’s global footprint in more than 180 markets, broad portfolio of end-to-end solutions, solid pedigree in innovation, and strong go-to-market and delivery capabilities. Ken Wong, Executive Vice President of Lenovo and President of Lenovo Solutions and Services Group, said, “The partnership marks an important milestone in Lenovo’s service-led transformation journey since the formation of our Soluti