Diligent Adds PwC Canada, Vervantis, Clarity AI and Others to Its Growing List of Partners, Extending Ability To Integrate With the Industry’s Leading GRC Platform
Diligent, the global leader in modern governance providing SaaS solutions across governance, risk, compliance, audit and ESG, today announced new partnerships in response to the growing demand for connected insights across organizations. The Diligent Partner Program enables partners to add value for their clients, allowing them to capture new revenue streams by offering a single source to meet all their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) and environmental, social and corporate governance (ESG) needs.
“We’re thrilled to welcome great partners across the consultancy, sustainability, IT and legal spaces,” said Ricardo Moreno, SVP of Worldwide Partnerships at Diligent. “Today’s organizations are navigating an ever-increasing set of challenges while being asked to unite performance and purpose. Leaders need the right data and insights to make better decisions, faster. We’re excited to offer our partners access to our entire portfolio of solutions, along with the resources, investment and incentives, to respond to this demand for connected insights.”
Select organizations Diligent has partnered with recently include:
- Best in Governance – Best in Governance Inc. (BIG) provides bespoke, modern sustainable corporate governance and ESG advisory services. Through the partnership, customers can access advisory services to optimize their corporate governance frameworks and ESG strategies, complementary to the suite of comprehensive governance and ESG solutions that Diligent provides to improve and simplify modern day sustainable governance strategies.
- Board Excellence – Board Excellence is a leading advisory firm, based in Ireland and the UK, empowering boards to excel in governance, effectiveness and performance. Customers of Board Excellence and Diligent can now leverage the combined power of board & leadership collaboration solutions and advisory services to stay ahead of increasingly complex business landscapes.
- Brave Consultancy – Brave Within LLP. is a leading UK consultancy providing services across the entire journey of governance, risk, control, assurance and regulatory compliance. Organizations can now leverage Diligent’s entire robust GRC solutions suite and Brave Consultancy's leading advisory services to make better decisions, faster.
- Clarity AI – Clarity AI is a leading sustainability technology platform. Through the partnership, ESG data and ratings from Clarity AI now integrates with Diligent’s board & leadership collaboration solutions for both public and private companies to gain insights into their ESG profile and ratings, all within the world’s leading board solution.
- CYLK – CYLK Technologing serves the cybersecurity market in Brazil with innovative solutions to maintain agility and get ahead. Through the partnership, CYLK’s customers will have access to Diligent as a preferred GRC solutions provider, benefiting from both leading cybersecurity consultancy services and intelligent risk and strategy solutions.
- PwC Canada – PwC Canada is a professional services firm with a focus on audit and assurance, tax, deals and consulting targeting solutions for cybersecurity, GRC, financial transformation and more. Through PwC Canada’s partnership with Diligent, customers can now leverage Diligent’s leading GRC solutions to mitigate and get ahead of risk to build resiliency.
- Software & Consulting Americas – Software & Consulting Americas is a leading consultancy with roots in Latin America, providing specialized software solutions and services to the private and public sectors. Following a 15-year partnership in Peru, Software & Consulting is expanding its partnership with Diligent to offer its leading Audit and GRC solutions to its U.S. and Canadian customers.
- TheMediaGroup – TheMediaGroup is a leading consultancy in Brazil that supports organizations with stakeholder engagement, action planning and alignment of ESG issues with financial strategy. Through the partnership, customers of The Media Group can access Diligent as a preferred software provider to help them execute on their ESG transformation goals.
- Vervantis – Vervantis Inc. is an energy, sustainability, and utility bill management specialist providing advice, software, and expertise to large and medium-sized companies across North America. Through the partnership, Vervantis’ clients will benefit from Diligent’s leading ESG and risk and compliance solutions in addition to Vervantis’ best-in-class energy, utilities, and environmental management software.
“Organizations today are navigating rapidly changing business environments. At PwC Canada, we are passionate about bringing together different perspectives and capabilities to help our customers adapt, differentiate, and deliver value,” said Kishan Dial, Partner, Risk Assurance Services at PwC Canada. “Diligent's leading SaaS solutions will enable organizations to manage their ESG, governance, risk and compliance objectives and build resilience.”
“Vervantis is thrilled to partner with Diligent, offering our customers its leading ESG reporting and compliance software,” said Dan Moat, President of Vervantis. “Diligent integrates perfectly with our suite of energy and utility bill validation solutions providing organizations with a simple answer to an increasingly complex compliance environment.”
Diligent is the global leader in modern governance, providing SaaS solutions across governance, risk, compliance, audit and ESG. Empowering more than 1 million users and 700,000 board members with a holistic view of their organization’s GRC practices so they can make better decisions, faster. No matter the challenge. Learn more at diligent.com.
Follow Diligent on LinkedIn,Twitter and Facebook.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
View source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230228005327/en/
For More Information:
Senior Marketing Communications Manager, Diligent
About Business Wire
24 Martin Lane
EC4R 0DR London
+44 20 7626 1982http://www.businesswire.co.uk
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Alveo Technologies Announces ISO 13485:2016 Certification21.3.2023 14:45:00 CET | Press release
Alveo Technologies, Inc. (Alveo), a leader in molecular sensing and diagnostics with its proprietary be.well™ technology platform, today announced its quality management system (QMS) has achieved ISO 13485:2016 certification for the design, development and manufacture of in vitro diagnostic kits and analyzers for the detection of infectious disease. The globally recognized ISO 13485 standard, published by the International Standards Organization, sets out requirements for establishing and maintaining quality management systems for the medical device industry. Compliance with the ISO 13485 standard is required for companies to market medical devices in many markets, including the European Union, Canada, Japan, and Australia. In addition, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has announced plans to harmonize its existing medical device QMS requirements with ISO 13485, proposing new regulations that incorporate ISO 13485 as the foundational requirements. “We are thrilled to achieve ISO 13
Wemade Presents ‘ Wateree’s Enhancement Support Event’ to Boost Growth in MIR M21.3.2023 14:00:00 CET | Press release
Wemade's blockbuster MMORPG MIR M: Vanguard and Vagabond (hereinafter "MIR M") is holding the "Wateree’s Enhancement Support" event starting from March 21st, 2023. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230321005487/en/ ‘Wateree’s Enhancement Support Event’ for MIR M starts on March 21, 2023 (Graphic: Wemade) For two weeks, users can participate in two attendance events called "Wateree's Enhancement Support 7 Days Check-in," and "Wateree's Illusory Mystic Realm Support 7 Days Check-in." Simply by checking in, users can obtain abundant rewards such as "Enhancement Stone," "Reforging Stone," "Oil of Blessing," "Illusory Mystic Realm Entry Ticket," and the EXP buff item, "Growth Draught," and more, depending on the number of attendances in the Check-in events. There are also special items available in the in-game Shop for improving crafting and enhancement mastery. The "Wateree's Crafting Mastery Support" package, which
MIR4 Updates ‘Sabuk Clash’ to Determine the Most Powerful Clan21.3.2023 14:00:00 CET | Press release
Wemade’s blockbuster MMORPG MIR4 updated Sabuk Clash, clan vs. clan Castle Siege, on March 21st. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230321005465/en/ MIR4 Updates ‘Sabuk Clash,’ a tournament style Castle Siege content to determine the Emperor’s Clan, on March 21 (Graphic: Wemade) “Sabuk Clash” is a tournament style Castle Siege content where King’s clans from all servers in each region gather in the Domination Server and fight to become the Emperor’s clan. Only Bicheon Castle King’s clans can participate. The winning clan then becomes the Emperor’s clan, which can collect taxes from the Kings of all servers in each region, adjust individual tax rates per server, and is given authority to manage the Sabuk Castle territory. The first round begins on March 26th at 10 pm, and a new round will be held every week for a total of 3 rounds over 3 weeks. In the first round, a total of 16 clans fight to capture one of the 8
Viz.ai is First to Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance for AI Algorithm for Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm21.3.2023 13:02:00 CET | Press release
Viz.ai, the leader in AI-powered disease detection and intelligent care coordination, today announced it has received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 510(k) clearance for its algorithm intended to detect suspected abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA). Viz AAA is the first FDA-cleared AI-powered solution for the detection and triage of suspected AAA. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20230321005445/en/ Viz AAA is the first FDA-cleared AI-powered solution for the detection and triage of suspected AAA. (Photo: Business Wire) “There is an estimated 1.1 million Americans living with an AAA1. Majority of these patients are asymptomatic and many are unaware of their disease until a rupture occurs. This is a catastrophic medical emergency, resulting in over 10,000 deaths each year,” said Philip Batista, MD, Associate Program Director, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Residency, Cooper. “This algorithm is a powerful ne
José Baselga Research Fund Announces First-Ever Grant to Advance Prion Disease Research21.3.2023 13:02:00 CET | Press release
The José Baselga Research Fund (JBRF), supported by Alexion, AstraZeneca Rare Disease, today announced the initiation of the Global José Baselga Research Grant (Baselga Grant), an annual $75,000 grant to advance the treatment of prion diseases, a group of rare progressive neurodegenerative disorders. JBRF was created by the Baselga family in memory of Dr. José Baselga, a physician-scientist who dedicated his life to the advancement of cancer therapy before passing away two years ago today from Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease (CJD), an extremely rare, fatal neurodegenerative condition. The Baselga Grant will honor Jose’s legacy and support scientists in the pursuit of understanding, and eradicating, prion diseases such as CJD. “Our family feels incredibly lucky to have had such an amazing father and husband for as long as we did, and we are committed to continuing his legacy of improving people’s lives through innovative medicines,” commented Clara Baselga-Garriga, daughter of José and studen