Canva Introduces Suite of New Workplace Products for the Modern Era at Inaugural Canva Create Event
Canva, the global visual communications platform, today announced a suite of new workplace products and features created to empower anyone to communicate visually, on any device, from anywhere in the world.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220913006312/en/
Canva introduces suite of new workplace products for the modern era at inaugural Canva Create event (Graphic: Business Wire)
"Visual communication is becoming an increasingly critical skill for teams of every size across almost every industry," said Canva co-founder and CEO, Melanie Perkins. "It has been incredible to see the continued growth of Canva over the last few years, as more and more people embrace the power of visual communication to unlock their creativity and achieve their goals. With the launch of our new Visual Worksuite, we’re bringing simple design products to the workplace to empower every employee, at every organization and on every device.”
Canva’s new Visual Worksuite comes as the company marks the milestone of more than 85 million global users, who now produce more than 180 designs every second. As enterprise usage soars throughout a variety of professions and industries, Canva is rapidly becoming the design platform of choice in the workplace. This demand is evidenced by the more than 10,000 current jobs on LinkedIn listing Canva as a desired skill across many companies, including American Express, Amazon, TikTok, LEGO and Google.
From large organizations to small businesses, more than 4 million paying customers are embracing Canva for Teams - the company’s collaborative all-in-one design solution - to empower their workforce who have increasing needs to communicate visually. This has more than tripled in the last twelve months as companies such as Zoom, Salesforce, PayPal, Reddit, Sony Music and OrangeTheory replace legacy design tools with Canva’s all-in-one platform.
“Canva has been an invaluable tool for our business, transforming how our creative and social teams work with one another by making it easier for staff to create new designs in a way that maintains brand consistency,” says Marissa Kraines, Vice President of Social and Content Marketing at Salesforce. “It’s also enabled our team to scale best practices when it comes to visual communications across the company, ensuring that we can create compelling content across all of our social and owned channels.”
New worksuite: Docs, Whiteboards, Websites, Video, Data Visualization and more
Unveiled at the inaugural Canva Create event in Sydney, Canva’s Visual Worksuite includes:
- Canva Docs: Built with the modern workplace in mind, Canva Docs makes traditional text documents more visually captivating, while also including key collaboration features like comments and real time collaboration. Users can also access Canva’s 100 million+ library of design assets and embed them into their work for a personalized approach to document creation. Plus, in a world where presenting work is often not text based, Canva Docs can easily be turned into a fully fledged Canva Presentation with the simple click of a button.
- Canva Websites: A new way to build simple websites for any occasion. Create visually appealing and interactive websites from any device without the technical skills needed to do so. With hundreds of responsive professional-level website templates, customizable domains and adjustable page heights, a highly secure and optionally password protected website can be created and published in minutes. Built to drive engagement, it also comes with Canva’s new Design Insights analytics feature, which sheds light on site visits and allows the builder to get a pulse on audience and interest.
- Canva Whiteboards: Canva Whiteboards bring a fast and fresh approach to how teams shape and explore ideas together. Combining the simplicity of Canva's editing experience with an infinite canvas, Canva Whiteboards comes with a range of features designed for brainstorming and team collaboration. From sticky notes to images and diagrams, synced timer to keep brainstorming on track, and more, this new product embraces the world of hybrid work to encourage collaboration and productivity in distributed teams.
- Video Background Remover: One of Canva’s most popular features is now available as part of the Canva Video Suite, taking video creation to the next level. With one click, users can remove the background from any video making it faster and easier than ever to create professional-looking content without expansive budgets or complex software.
- Expanding Canva Print: While much of visual communication is digital, when there is a need for a physical product, Canva Print makes the process simple, and approaches it in a sustainable way. As of today, anyone can print more than 35 products through Canva Print and have it delivered to their doorstep in record time. This includes everything from invitations to flyers, photo books and hoodies, mugs posters, and much more.
Committed to a sustainable future, Canva will plant a tree for every print order placed through its partnership One Print, One Tree reforestation program. As of today, more than 2.4 million trees have been planted with a further 5 million trees to be planted by the end of the year.
- Data Visualization: Anyone can level up their data storytelling with Flourish, making it possible to turn dense data and statistics into simple, clear and easy to understand interactive data visualizations. With templates for almost any need – from animated bar races, to drill-down sunbursts – it’s easier than ever to make complex data accessible and meaningful to anyone, in any organization, in the workplace.
- Remote Control for Presentations: Canva adds remote presentation control to its Presentation product, enabling multiple presenters to control the flow of their presentation from any device using a new virtual clicker.
Today’s introduction of the Canva worksuite reimagines traditional office products for the modern era to deliver for professionals worldwide. As professional communication becomes increasingly visual, and the workplace becomes even more global, seamless visual communication is becoming business critical. Canva is investing more to power the new way the world is working and demystify the complexity of visual communication products so that every employee can thrive, with ease.
Launched in 2013, Canva is a free online visual communications and collaboration platform with a mission to empower everyone in the world to design. Featuring a simple drag-and-drop user interface and a vast range of templates ranging from presentations, documents, websites, social media graphics, posters, apparel to videos, plus a huge library of fonts, stock photography, illustrations, video footage, and audio clips, anyone can take an idea and create something beautiful.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
RevBio Launches an Experiment for its Regenerative Biomaterial on the International Space Station9.12.2022 20:04:00 CET | Press release
RevBio, Inc., announced that anexperiment to study Tetranite®, the company’s regenerative bone adhesive biomaterial, has successfully been initiated onboard the International Space Station (ISS). On Saturday, November 26, 2022, the study materials were launched to the space station on SpaceX’s 26th Commercial Resupply Services (SpaceX CRS-26) mission, sponsored by the ISS National Laboratory. This in vivo research, which will be conducted over the next two months on the ISS, will examine the biomaterial’s ability to regenerate bone when used in a microgravity environment where bone growing conditions and the ability to regenerate new bone tissue is significantly compromised. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221201005635/en/ RevBio Launches an Experiment for its Regenerative Biomaterial on the International Space Station. This Experiment will Examine TETRANITE’S Ability to Regenerate Bone under the Condition of
Datopotamab Deruxtecan Showed Promising Responses as Monotherapy and in Combination with Durvalumab in Patients with Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer in Two Early Trials9.12.2022 14:00:00 CET | Press release
Updated results from the TROPION-PanTumor01 phase 1 trial showed datopotamab deruxtecan (Dato-DXd) continued to demonstrate encouraging responses in patients with heavily pretreated metastatic triple negative breast cancer (TNBC) and disease progression following standard treatment. Results were presented today as a poster presentation (Abstract #P6-10-03) at the 2022 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (#SABCS22). Datopotamab deruxtecan is a specifically engineered TROP2 directed DXd antibody drug conjugate (ADC) being jointly developed by Daiichi Sankyo (TSE: 4568) and AstraZeneca (LSE/STO/Nasdaq: AZN). Approximately 15% of breast cancers are considered triple negative and are associated with higher disease recurrence and worse prognosis compared to other breast cancer subtypes.1,2 It is estimated that only 12% of patients with metastatic TNBC survive five years after diagnosis and median overall survival is between 12 to 18 months.1,3 In the TNBC cohort of TROPION-PanTumor01 (n=44)
Takeda to Present Data at 64th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting, Demonstrating Commitment to Patients with Hematologic Cancers and Other Blood Diseases9.12.2022 14:00:00 CET | Press release
Takeda(TSE:4502/NYSE:TAK) today announced that it will present 15 company-sponsored abstracts at the 64th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting being held December 10-13, 2022 in New Orleans. Takeda’s latest research focuses on improving long-term outcomes for patients with hematologic diseases. Takeda’s presentations will include oral sessions detailing a three-year update of the Phase 3 OPTIC trial demonstrating the efficacy and safety of ICLUSIG® (ponatinib) in patients with resistant chronic-phase chronic myeloid leukemia (CP-CML), and results from a first-in-human Phase 1/2 study evaluating modakafusp alfa (TAK-573) in patients with relapsed / refractory multiple myeloma. “Our latest research is focused on investigating novel mechanisms of action, as well as optimizing approved treatments to improve long-term outcomes and more deeply understand and address unmet needs for patients across a range of hematologic diseases,” said Awny Farajallah, M.D., Head of Global Med
Tecnotree Advances to Acquire Top AIML Platform - CognitiveScale in North America to further Enhance 5G Use case Penetration9.12.2022 13:23:00 CET | Press release
Tecnotree is a market leader in 5G digital Business Support Systems (BSS), with AI/ML capabilities and multi-cloud extensibility. Tecnotree’s global footprint with over 90 Telecom customers in 70 countries around the world, supports ecosystems of over 1 billion subscribers. Tecnotree is the first Digital Platform Service provider to be Platinum Badge Certified by TM Forum for Real-world Open API standards. The company also provides B2B2X partner ecosystem and fintech services for monetization beyond connectivity across gaming, healthcare, education, and banking. Tecnotree has been recognized by Gartner for revenue management and monetization as well as for customer experience management solutions and enjoys the position of a leading stock on the Helsinki Nasdaq since 2020. CognitiveScale (CS) is United States based pioneer in the space of AI Engineering and provides solutions for scalable enterprise AI development and deployment. CognitiveScale is backed by over 100 granted AI patents
Another Sustainability Award for NTHU9.12.2022 10:00:00 CET | Press release
National Tsing Hua University (NTHU) in Taiwan has been awarded the Taiwan University Sustainability Award for the second year in a row! The Award was announced at the 15th Taiwan Corporate Sustainability Awards (TCSA) recently held by the Taiwan Institute for Sustainable Energy (TAISE). Standing out amongst the 47 participating universities, NTHU was ranked first in the comprehensive evaluation, and in the individual competitions received the University Sustainability Report Gold Award. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221209005001/en/ NTHU president W. John Kao (right) accepting the Taiwan University Sustainability Award from You Si-kun, president of the Legislative Yuan. (Photo: National Tsing Hua University) The judges cited the exemplary way in which NTHU has adopted an innovative approach to integrating classroom learning, campus activities and social service, thereby enriching students’ education and cre