C3 AI Releases Comprehensive Enhancements to Its Enterprise AI Application Development Platform and AI Applications
C3 AI (NYSE:AI), a leading enterprise AI software provider, today announced the release of major enhancements to its enterprise AI application development platform and AI applications designed to further accelerate digital transformation. Over the past decade, C3 AI has invested continuously in the C3 AI® Suite, its open, secure, and multi-cloud enterprise AI platform that leverages a model-driven architecture, enabling end-to-end enterprise AI including data integration, model development, MLOps, application development, and model governance and maintenance.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210216006166/en/
(Graphic: Business Wire)
The latest release – Version 7.17 – provides new capabilities to track and manage full lineage from data sources to application entities. In addition, the latest release includes new composable machine learning (ML) pipelines for data scientists; enhancements to C3 AI CRM, C3 AI Anti-Money Laundering, C3 AI Energy Management, C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization, and C3 AI Reliability applications; and a new enterprise AI application for the oil and gas industry, C3 AI Well Development Optimization.
“Today’s release introduces even more market-leading features for developers, data scientists, and data engineers, while bringing unparalleled speed to the development of enterprise AI applications,” said C3 AI President and Chief Product Officer Houman Behzadi. “We continue to invest significantly in our enterprise AI platform, wide range of developer tools, and configurable enterprise AI applications to enable a richer and more cohesive developer and user experience to accelerate AI adoption.”
The latest platform enhancements and features available with the C3 AI Suite include:
- Comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage: Improvements to enterprise AI application development tools include a new comprehensive data, feature, and model lineage component that enables developers and end users to understand the lineage of their application and AI/ML results.
- Enhanced time series feature generation: The latest release significantly accelerates feature engineering and model development. Enhancements enable faster feature parameterization, more comprehensive statistical transformations, and improved feature selection for use in C3 AI ML Pipelines.
- New composable ML pipelines: Expanding the ever-growing library of C3 AI ML Pipelines, the latest release includes four new pipelines to accelerate model development, including a deep learning pipe for forecasting and a linear quantile regression pipe for probabilistic predictions. C3 AI ML Pipelines also deliver improved model interpretability support with the addition of SHAP (Shapley Additive Explanations) to the available explainability frameworks.
- Multi-cloud Kubernetes service: As part of the ongoing Kubernetes/OpenShift standardization, the latest release supports the Kubernetes service on all clouds.
- New prebuilt data connectors: Performance and scalability improvements to C3 AI’s Virtual Data Lake framework include connectors to Snowflake, Spark/Databricks, S3, Microsoft Power BI, Azure Data Lake, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 – further expanding the library of prebuilt data connectors on the C3 AI Suite. The new connectors help accelerate data integration and allow engineers to create a virtual data image or ingest data directly into the C3 AI Suite.
- Enhancements to enterprise object models: New additions and enhancements to C3 AI’s suite of prebuilt enterprise object models further accelerate development of AI applications. Cross-industry object models provide functional capabilities, including energy management, equipment and process reliability, fraud detection, inventory optimization, and manufacturing yield optimization. In addition, C3 AI also offers industry-specific object models for manufacturing, financial services, oil and gas, utilities, and defense.
C3 AI also continues to invest in its growing portfolio of enterprise AI applications. Notable enhancements include:
- C3 AI CRM delivers a new AI-based precision revenue forecasting and opportunity scoring feature leveraging both data in traditional CRM systems and external feeds (e.g., financial data, news, commodity prices).
- C3 AI Reliability enhancements include a new module – C3 AI Diagram Parsing – to automatically generate digital twins and object models from piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs). C3 AI Diagram Parsing uses machine vision and natural language processing to parse P&IDs to generate machine-readable asset hierarchies and sensor-to-asset mappings.
- C3 AI Inventory Optimization enhancements include what-if scenario modeling capabilities for inventory analysts to account for the ever-changing dynamics of globally distributed supply chains and optimize for the best operating outcomes.
- C3 AI Production Schedule Optimization enhancements include a new user interface, enhancements to the object model, and additional composable ML pipelines. Modifications to the user interface enable end users to more easily generate, review, and act on AI-based demand forecasts and order line recommendations. The newly available demand planning and scheduling data models and ML pipelines help accelerate model development and deployment for data science teams.
- C3 AI Well Development Optimization is a new oil and gas application that optimizes upstream drilling costs and mitigates non-productive time risks such as stuck pipe, lost circulation, and drilling recovery. The application provides the foundational data model for AI-enabled well development applications, as well as for upstream oil and gas operators to plan and execute drilling operations.
For more information about this new release, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About C3.ai, Inc.
C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI Public Relations
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
CGTN: What Are Generations of Chinese Communists Striving For?27.2.2021 16:36:00 CET | Press release
The Communist Party of China (CPC), the ruling party of the world's most populous nation and the second largest economy, is turning 100 this year. What has been motivating the CPC to fight against one challenge after another over the past century? This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210227005021/en/ "The original aspiration and the mission of Chinese Communists is to seek happiness for the Chinese people and rejuvenation for the Chinese nation," General Secretary Xi Jinping of the CPC Central Committee said in his report to the 19th CPC National Congress in October 2017. "This founding aspiration, this mission, is what inspires the Chinese Communists to advance," Xi said. Self-discipline, selflessness In March 2018, Xi, also the Chinese president, further explained the cause pursued by the CPC with a quote from an ancient poem: "A virtuous person is as sharp-sighted as a clear mirror hanging high, a selfless perso
Colicity Inc. Announces Closing of $345 Million Initial Public Offering26.2.2021 23:00:00 CET | Press release
Colicity Inc. (the “Company”) announced the closing today of its initial public offering of 34,500,000 units, including the underwriters’ exercise of their full over-allotment option for 4,500,000 units, at a price of $10.00 per unit. The units are listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market (NASDAQ) and began trading under the ticker symbol “COLIU” on February 24, 2021. Each unit consists of one Class A share and one-fifth of one redeemable warrant, with each whole warrant exercisable to purchase one Class A share at a price of $11.50 per share. Only whole warrants will be exercisable. Once the securities comprising the units begin separate trading, the Class A shares and warrants are expected to be listed on the NASDAQ under the symbols “COLI” and “COLIW,” respectively. Colicity Inc. is a blank check company formed for the purpose of effecting a merger, share exchange, asset acquisition, share purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses. The Company int
C3 AI and Baker Hughes to Provide Enterprise AI Solutions to Accelerate PETRONAS Digital Transformation Program26.2.2021 15:00:00 CET | Press release
C3 AI (NYSE: AI) and Baker Hughes today announced an artificial intelligence (AI) collaboration with PETRONAS, a global energy and solutions company from Malaysia, to apply BakerHughesC3.ai (BHC3) technology across PETRONAS’s strategic digital transformation programs. As the custodian of Malaysia's national oil and gas resources, PETRONAS runs an extensive digital transformation program across energy operations to extract value from data. The adoption of AI as part of its overall program for improved oil and gas productivity, asset integrity, and safety supports PETRONAS’s commitment to provide clean, efficient energy solutions by harnessing the power of technology. PETRONAS will work with energy technology, data science, and AI experts at Baker Hughes and C3 AI to collaborate on projects focused on improved reliability of energy assets in critical operations. Utilizing Microsoft Azure, PETRONAS will deploy the BHC3™ Reliability application to further improve maintenance programs for g
Avania in Position for Next Stage of Growth26.2.2021 14:00:00 CET | Press release
Avania, a leading global full-service contract research organization (CRO) focused on medical technology (MedTech) development, today announced that it has successfully refinanced its existing banking facilities with Crescent Capital Group. “This new banking facility allows us to accelerate our next phase of organic and acquisitive growth over the next few years,” said Edo van Houten, CFO of Avania. “This transaction is also a reflection of the progress we have made in our brand strategy and position in the market, and it demonstrates the confidence of the financial community in our operational and strategic plan.” Avania has navigated confidently through the COVID-19 pandemic, posting a strong year of growth in 2020 despite the pandemic. The company will continue its growth trajectory as a global MedTech-focused CRO, supporting products from concept through post-market support. MedTech is all Avania does, navigating innovative medical technologies to market effectively and efficiently
Ipsen Receives Positive CHMP Opinion Recommending Cabometyx ® in Combination With Opdivo ® as First-line Treatment for Patients Living With Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma26.2.2021 12:37:00 CET | Press release
Regulatory News: Ipsen (Euronext: IPN; ADR: IPSEY) today announced that the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has recommended approval for Cabometyx® (cabozantinib) in combination with Bristol Myers Squibb’s Opdivo® (nivolumab) for the first-line treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma (aRCC). The European Commission, which has the authority to approve medicines for the European Union (E.U.), will now review the CHMP recommendation and a final decision on the application in the E.U. is expected in the coming months. “Advanced renal cell carcinoma is a disease that significantly impacts the lives of people around the world. We’re proud to be able to share that the CHMP has confirmed a positive recommendation for Cabometyx® in combination with Opdivo®, bringing this impactful new treatment option one step closer for patients,” said Howard Mayer, Executive Vice President and Head of Research and Development, Ipsen. “At Ipsen, w
Hiro Capital Leads $15 Million of Games VC Investment Into Snowprint Studios, Double Loop Games and Happy Volcano Games26.2.2021 09:55:00 CET | Press release
Three international video game studios are the latest investments for Hiro Capital, the entrepreneur-led Venture Capital fund focused on backing innovators in Video Games, the Metaverse, Esports and Digital Fitness. The three mobile and cross-platform studios – Snowprint in Stockholm/Berlin, Double Loop Games in San Francisco and Happy Volcano in Belgium – will use Hiro’s investment to expand their development pipelines and accelerate global growth. They join UK and US Games studios Flavourworks, Polyarc and Lightfox in the Hiro Capital portfolio, alongside pioneers in the gamification of Games Streaming and Digital Fitness LIV.tv, Edgegap,FitXR and Nurvv. Ian Livingstone, co-founding partner at Hiro Capital, said, "We are excited to begin 2021 by announcing Hiro's investment in three amazing games studios, Snowprint, Double Loop and Happy Volcano. Each studio has demonstrated innovation and expertise in developing fun to play games which resonate with today’s audiences. I’m especially
Inspur Information Releases 2020 Global Computing Index Report26.2.2021 09:07:00 CET | Press release
Inspur Information, a leading IT infrastructure solutions provider, has sponsored an International Data Corporation (IDC) white paper on the 2020 Global Computing Index (henceforth referred to as The Report). As the world’s first index report on computing, The Report unveils the relationship between computing power and economic development and serves as a reference for the outlook of the global digital economy. Global digital transformation has entered a phase marked by exponential growth in innovation, with the size of the digital economy projected to continue on an upward trend. As a key factor that underlies digital technology development, computing is now defining the productivity of the digital economy era. According to The Report, economic growth directly correlates with the development of computing—one point of growth in the computing index translates to a 3.3‰ rise in the size of the digital economy and a 1.8‰ growth in GDP. Specifically, AI computing market share is projected