Bentley Systems Announces the Finalists in the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure
Bentley Systems, Incorporated (Nasdaq: BSY), the infrastructure engineering software company, today announced the finalists in the 2022 Going Digital Awardsin Infrastructure. The annual awards program honors the extraordinary work of Bentley software users advancing infrastructure design, construction, and operations throughout the world. Eleven independent jury panels selected the 36 finalists from over 300 nominations submitted by more than 180 organizations from 47 countries encompassing 12 categories.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220919005774/en/
Images of the finalists in the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure. (Photo: Business Wire)
The winners will be revealed on November 15 during the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure celebrations in London at the Intercontinental Park Lane in front of invited press members and industry executives. Finalists presentations will be available for viewing using this link on November 7, 2022. Visit the site to hear from the people behind these extraordinary infrastructure projects as they tell their stories of leveraging digital advancements to achieve unprecedented outcomes.
Nicholas Cumins, Bentley’s chief operating officer, said, “After two years of hosting the event virtually, we are excited to reunite in person with the Going Digital Awards’ finalists to celebrate their accomplishments along with press members and industry analysts. Bentley executives will share insights about digital advancements in infrastructure along with updates on Bentley applications and technology innovations.”
The finalists in the 2022 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure are:
Bridges and Tunnels
- Ferrovial Construction and Alamo Nex Construction –IH35 Nex Central Section, San Antonio, Texas, United States
- Southwest Municipal Engineering Design & Research Institute of China –In-depth and Collaborative Application of BIM Technology in the Second Section of Chengdu’s East-West City Axis, Chengdu, Sichuan, China
- Zigong Urban Planning and Design Institute Co., Ltd. –Section C and D of the Infrastructure Construction Project of City-industry Integration Belt between Fushun County and Rong County of Zigong, Zigong City, Sichuan, China
- Acciona – Safely Removing Dangerous Level Crossings through Digital Construction, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- China Railway 18th Bureau Group Co., Ltd. – Application of BIM Technology to Ultra-deep Water Transmission Tunnel in Pearl River Delta, Foshan, Guangdong, China
- DPR Construction – RMR 20 Massachusetts Ave., NW Repositioning, Washington, D.C., United States
- Mott MacDonald – Smart Object Library for the Environment Agency, United Kingdom
- National Highways – Complex Infrastructure Programme – A303 ProjectWise and iTwin Deployment Pilot Project, Salisbury - Stonehenge, Wiltshire, United Kingdom
- WSB – Digital As-built Proof of Concept, Elk River, Minn., United States
Facilities, Campuses, and Cities
- Kaunas University of Technology – Kaunas Digital Twin, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Kokusai Kogyo Co., Ltd. – Project PLATEAU: Japan’s Largest 3D City Model Project, Numazu City/Kaga City, Shizuoka Prefecture/Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
- Sydney Airport – Maps@SYD, Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- GHD – Cressbrook Dam, Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia
- Mott MacDonald – Driving Efficiency and Sustainability in Material Reuse through geoBIM, Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom
- PT Hutama Karya (Persero) – Semantok Dam Project, Nganjuk, East Java, Indonesia
- Essential Energy – Essential Energy Intelligent Substation Design, Port Macquarie, Australia
- POWERCHINA Hubei Electric Engineering Co., Ltd. – Full Life-cycle Digital Application in Wuhan Xudong 220 kV Substation Project, Wuhan, Hubei, China
- State Grid Hengshui Electric Power Supply Company – Comprehensive Application of BIM Technology for Power Transmission and Transformation Engineering Construction, Hengshui, Hebei, China
Process and Power Generation
- OQ Upstream – OQ Asset Reliability Digitalization with Purpose, Oman
- Sarawak Energy Berhad – Modernizing Bakun Hydroelectric Plant with a Digital Twin, Bintulu, Sarawak, Malaysia
- Shell Projects and Technology – Deepwater Project Delivery Digital Platform, Gulf of Mexico, Texas, United States
Rail and Transit
- Arcadis – Carstairs, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Metro Manila Subway Project (MMSP) - Phase 1 – Metro Manila Subway Project (MMSP) - Phase 1, Metro Manila, Philippines
- PT Wijaya Karya (Persero) Tbk – Integrated High-speed Rail & Station Jakarta – Bandung, Jakarta - Bandung, Indonesia
Roads and Highways
- AFRY – New Test Track for Autonomous and Electrified Vehicles, Södertälje, Stockholm Area, Sweden
- Beca Ltd. – Takitimu North Link, Tauranga, Western Bay of Plenty, New Zealand
- Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC – City of Perry Innovates with Foth Creating a Digitally Mapped City Using Digital Twins, Perry, Iowa, United States
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited – Design & Construction of Tunnel and Underground Station at Krishna Park of Delhi MRTS, New Delhi, India
- Sinotech Engineering Consultants, Ltd. – TPC Changhua Offshore Wind Farm Phase 2 Project, Changhua County, Taiwan
- WSP – Unity Place Delivered with Optimized Design by WSP Using Innovations from Bentley, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Surveying and Monitoring
- Aegea – Brazil’s Largest 3D Sanitation Map (Digitalization of Rio de Janeiro), Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- HDR – Murray Dam Condition Assessment, San Diego County, Calif., United States
- Singapore Land Authority – SG Digital Twin Empowered by Mobile Mapping, Singapore
Water and Wastewater
- Jacobs – Tuas Water Reclamation Plant (TWRP) for PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency, Singapore
- L&T Construction – Utility Development and Management for Nadaprabhu Kempegowda Layout (NPKL), Bangalore, Karnataka, India
- MWH Treatment, as part of Advance Plus Framework JV with J Murphys & Sons – Burnley WwTW Capital Investment Project, Burnley, United Kingdom
For more information about the finalists, visit this link.
About Bentley Systems
Bentley Systems (Nasdaq: BSY) is the infrastructure engineering software company. We provide innovative software to advance the world’s infrastructure – sustaining both the global economy and environment. Our industry-leading software solutions are used by professionals, and organizations of every size, for the design, construction, and operations of roads and bridges, rail and transit, water and wastewater, public works and utilities, buildings and campuses, mining, and industrial facilities. Our offerings include MicroStation-based applications for modeling and simulation, ProjectWise for project delivery, AssetWise for asset and network performance, Seequent’s leading geoprofessional software portfolio, and the iTwin platform for infrastructure digital twins. Bentley Systems employs more than 4,500 colleagues and generates annual revenues of approximately $1 billion in 186 countries.
© 2022 Bentley Systems, Incorporated. Bentley, the Bentley logo, AssetWise, iTwin, MicroStation, ProjectWise, and Seequent are either registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks of Bentley Systems, Incorporated or one of its direct or indirect wholly owned subsidiaries. All other brands and product names are trademarks of their respective owners.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
EIG’s MidOcean Energy to Acquire Tokyo Gas’ Interests in Portfolio of Four Australian Integrated LNG Projects for US$2.15 Billion7.10.2022 10:44:00 CEST | Press release
MidOcean Energy (“MidOcean”), an LNG company formed and managed by EIG, a leading institutional investor in the global energy and infrastructure sectors, today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd (“Tokyo Gas”) to acquire Tokyo Gas’ interests in a portfolio of four Australian integrated LNG projects. Under the terms of the agreement, MidOcean will acquire Tokyo Gas’ interests in Gorgon LNG, Ichthys LNG, Pluto LNG and Queensland Curtis LNG for total cash consideration of US$2.15 billion. These integrated projects span Australia’s western and eastern seaboard and are major suppliers of LNG to Asia, with a diverse set of long-dated take or pay contracts with investment grade counterparties, and to Australia’s domestic gas markets. The portfolio is expected to generate approximately 1 million tonnes per annum of LNG net to MidOcean, production that is underpinned by long-life reserves and a globally competitive cost structure. The portfolio bene
LabGenius Secures Government Innovation Grant to Expand ML-driven Drug Discovery Platform, EVA™7.10.2022 09:00:00 CEST | Press release
LabGenius, a pioneer in the use of machine learning (ML) for antibody engineering, today announced that it has been awarded a highly competitive SMART grant from Innovate UK. Grants from the £25 million fund allow businesses like LabGenius to realize the potential of new ideas by investing in game-changing, commercially viable research and development projects. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221007005023/en/ To date, LabGenius’ EVA platform has been used to co-optimize mono- and multi-specific single domain antibodies for biochemical and bio functional properties, including stability, potency and selective tumor cell killing. This grant will be used to further expand EVA's capabilitiesby accelerating the platform’s ability to optimize antibody-based immune cell engager molecules. Many existing antibody therapeutics have poor selective cell killing profiles, which can result in on-target, off-tumor effects, an
Slate Asset Management Provides Fleet Financing to Move About Group AB to Support Rollout of Electric Vehicles and Charging Infrastructure Across Europe7.10.2022 09:00:00 CEST | Press release
Slate Asset Management (“Slate”), a global alternative investment platform targeting real assets, today announced that it has agreed to provide financing to Move About Group AB (“Move About”), a Swedish electric mobility service, to support the roll out of more than 150 electric vehicles and electric vehicle charging infrastructure throughout Europe. The car funding provided by Slate will be used to bolster Move About’s electric car fleet, which currently owns and operates over 800 electric cars and has more than 71,000 users on its platform. Move About is a Sweden-based electric mobility service that delivers environmentally friendly and cost-effective mobility solutions to over 300 locations across Sweden, Norway, and Germany. Move About has partnered with some of the largest companies across Europe to save tons of carbon dioxide emissions every year. Since it was founded in 2007, Move About has become the largest provider of emission-free carsharing in the Nordic region. Christian S
Valbiotis Accelerates Its Marketing Strategy7.10.2022 07:35:00 CEST | Press release
Regulatory News: Valbiotis (FR0013254851 – ALVAL, PEA / SME eligible), a Research and Development company committed to scientific innovation for preventing and combating metabolic and cardiovascular diseases, is accelerating its marketing strategy. Sébastien PELTIER, Chairman of the Valbiotis Board of Directors, states: "Today, we are embarking on a complementary development cycle to commercialize our innovative active substances, with the aim of providing breakthrough solutions for reducing the risk factors of cardio-metabolic diseases. Our new strategy aims to accelerate the growth of Valbiotis and to boost its capacity for innovation using two main levers: firstly, the signing of international partnerships (global or regional) with major players in the nutrition and healthcare sectors, supported by the specialist firm AEC Partners1, and secondly, the company's own marketing of its products on the French market. This dual strategy, creating value, will enable Valbiotis to rapidly tar
Illumination and Nintendo Launch First Trailer for The Super Mario Bros. Movie , which will be released in 20236.10.2022 22:37:00 CEST | Press release
Illumination (HQ: Santa Monica, CA, USA; Founder and CEO: Chris Meledandri) and Nintendo Co., Ltd. (HQ: Kyoto, Minami-ku, Japan; Representative Director and President: Shuntaro Furukawa, “Nintendo” hereafter) today launched the first trailer for The Super Mario Bros. Movie, the new animated film based on the world of Super Mario Bros. during the Nintendo Direct which was streamed today. “We are thrilled to finally share the very first look at The Super Mario Bros. Movie,” said Chris Meledandri, Illumination’s Founder and CEO. “Nintendo’s Mario and Luigi are the most iconic and beloved characters in the gaming universe and it has been an incredible honor to work with Miyamoto-san over the past few years to bring this story to film in a way that is authentic to its roots.” "What kind of movie should Super Mario Bros. be?” said Shigeru Miyamoto, Representative Director, Fellow of Nintendo. “We have been working for a very long time with Chris of Illumination thinking about this question.