Belkin Revamps SOUNDFORM™ Audio Portfolio With New Colors, Robust Feature Sets, and Kid-friendly Offerings
Belkin, a global consumer electronics leader, today announces three new additions to its growing SOUNDFORM audio portfolio – the SOUNDFORM Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds, the SOUNDFORM Play True Wireless Earbuds, and SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids. The new SOUNDFORM solutions fill out Belkin’s vast true wireless audio collection, offering wireless earbuds for wide age ranges and at various price points.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220607005084/en/
Left to right: SOUNDFORM Play, SOUNDFORM Immerse, SOUNDFORM Nano (Photo: Business Wire)
“Since launching the Belkin SOUNDFORM™ audio line just a few years ago, we introduced a variety of innovative audio solutions ranging from award-winning premium smart speakers to popular kids' headphones,” says Melody Tecson, senior director of product management, Belkin. “Our audio team has deep expertise in the acoustic industry and delivers high quality true wireless earbud solutions that will complement day-to-day activities from working out, taking work calls, or studying at home.”
SOUNDFORM™ Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds
Announced earlier this year at CES 2022, the SOUNDFORM Immerse Noise Cancelling Earbuds are Belkin’s top-of-the-line audio solution designed for true audiophiles who value a feature-rich solution and premium listening experience.
- Hybrid ANC (Active Noise Cancellation) and 3 microphones per earbud filter and eliminate unwanted noise for clearer call quality and an ideal listening experience
- Hear-Thru mode enables users to adjust ambient sound levels so they can stay alert of their surroundings
- Multipoint connection offers seamless switching between multiple devices
- 12mm dual-layer dynamic drivers with neodymium magnets and aptX audio technology offer intensely vivid sounds and truly immersive audio moments
- 31 hours of battery life – 7 hours of playtime per charge for the earbuds, plus another 24 hours of battery in the wireless charging case for uninterrupted talking, listening, and streaming
- Locating capabilities with Apple Find My network to locate charging case, and Belkin Ping My Earbuds feature to locate earbuds
- Google Fast Pair allows Android phones to instantly connect with a simple tap
- Accompanying SOUNDFORM app provides advanced customization features such as personalized EQ settings and adjustable Hear-Thru levels
- Qi wireless charging case for quick and easy recharging
- IPX5-rated sweat and water resistance
- Black and White color options
SOUNDFORM™ Play True Wireless Earbuds
The SOUNDFORM Play True Wireless Earbuds are the next generation of Belkin’s original SOUNDFORM True Wireless Earbuds offering more features such as EQ presets, improved battery life, and four different color options at an affordable price.
- Dual Beamforming technology with 2 microphones in each earbud reduces environmental noise and provides audio clarity on calls
- 38 hours of battery life — up to 8 hours of playtime for the earbuds, plus 30 hours in the charging case
- 3 touch-controllable EQ presets for personalized sound
- 6mm dynamic drivers deliver clear, dependable sound quality
- Fast USB-C charging fully charges case and buds in just 1.5 hours
- IPX5-rated sweat and water resistance
- Intuitive touch controls in both earbuds allows users to tap to skip tracks, answer calls and more
- Midnight, Cloud, Petal and Ocean color options
SOUNDFORM™ Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids
The SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds for Kids deliver safe, high-quality sound up to 85dB volume limit, all-day comfort and extended battery life so children ages 7+ can safely listen to audio. The SOUNDFORM Nano Wireless Earbuds join the SOUNDFORM Mini Wireless Headphones in Belkin’s audio collection specifically designed for kids.
- Safe Sound for Kids 85dB volume limit protects young, sensitive hearing from loud sounds
- 5 different ear tip size options, including extra-extra small, assure a comfortable fit and premium listening experience for smaller ears
- 24 hours of battery life – up to 5 hours of non-stop playtime, with an additional 19 hours of battery life in the charging case
- 6mm dynamic driver in each earbud makes favorite songs come alive
- IPX5 water resistance keeps earbuds safe as kids splash through puddles, dash through light rain, and play carefree
- Case and earbuds are fully charged in just 2 hours with the included micro-USB cable
- Blue, Pink and White color options
Pricing and Availability
- The SOUNDFORM Immerse are now available to order for $179.99 USD on Belkin.com.
- The SOUNDFORM Play are now available to order for $59.99 USD on Belkin.com
- The SOUNDFORM Nano are now available to order for $49.99 USD on Belkin.com.
Imagery can be found HERE.
Belkin is an accessories market leader delivering power, protection, productivity, connectivity and audio solutions for a broad range of consumer electronics and enterprise environments. Designed in Southern California and sold in more than 50 countries around the world, Belkin creates products that empower people through technology whether at home, at work or on a new adventure. In 2018, Belkin International merged with Foxconn Interconnect Technology to bolster its global influence and remains forever inspired by people and the planet we live on.
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
VP of Global Communications and Corporate Development
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
Alliance of Tech Founders Line up to Invest in the Next Generation of Global Innovators With $158m Series C Funding Round for Entrepreneur First29.6.2022 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
Entrepreneur First (EF), a scaleup investor in early stage founder talent, has raised a $158m Series C funding round from a group of veteran technology founders, including Patrick and John Collison, Reid Hoffman, Taavet Hinrikus and Matt Mullenweg. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220628005653/en/ Entrepreneur First co-founders Alice Bentinck and Matt Clifford (Photo: Business Wire) Bucking the trend of mounting layoffs and diminishing venture capital volumes across the startup world, owing to fears of a looming recession, the host of successful entrepreneurs and founders are backing EF to unlock opportunities for a diverse set of new global founders. EF’s impressive global roster of backers includes , John and Patrick Collison (co-founders of Stripe), Taavet Hinrikus (co-founder of Wise), Reid Hoffman (co-founder of LinkedIn), Matt Mullenweg (co-founder of Wordpress), Tom Blomfield (co-founder of Monzo and GoC
Mavenir Supports Provision of National Public Warning Systems in Germany and the United Kingdom29.6.2022 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
Mavenir, the Network Software Provider building the future of networks with cloud-native software that runs on any cloud and transforms the way the world connects, today announced it is working closely with four tier one Mobile Network Operators (MNOs) across Germany and the United Kingdom to deliver Cell Broadcast (CB) functionality. CB, a technical specification maintained by 3GPP, is a method of sending messages to multiple mobile telephone users in a defined area at the same time. Mavenir is committed to supporting government agencies and MNOs in delivering high-quality alert and warning systems for use in times of national emergencies, natural disasters such as flash floods, wildfires or earthquakes, terrorist attacks or public unrest. Brandon Larson, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Mavenir’s Multimedia Business Unit said, “The floods experienced in western Germany July 2021, became one of the region's worst natural catastrophes in recent generations. Such unprecedent
Ipsen Announces U.S. FDA Priority Review for palovarotene New Drug Application in Patients With Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva Following Resubmission29.6.2022 07:00:00 CEST | Press release
Regulatory News: Ipsen (Euronext: IPN; ADR: IPSEY) today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted for Priority Review its resubmitted New Drug Application (NDA) for investigational palovarotene for the treatment of patients with fibrodysplasia ossificans progressiva (FOP), an ultra-rare genetic disorder. Ipsen is seeking approval of palovarotene, an oral, selective retinoic-acid receptor gamma (RARγ) agonist for the prevention of heterotopic ossification (HO; new bone formation outside of the normal skeletal system). The FDA has assigned 29 December 2022 as the Prescription Drug User Fee Act goal date, which is on track with anticipated regulatory submission timelines. “This FDA submission acceptance marks a significant milestone for those living with FOP in the U.S. where no approved treatment options exist today for this progressive and debilitating ultra-rare genetic disorder,” said Dr. Howard Mayer, Executive Vice President and Head of Research and De
The LYCRA Company Announces New Equity Ownership29.6.2022 01:49:00 CEST | Press release
The LYCRA Company, a global leader in developing innovative fiber and technology solutions for the apparel and personal care industries, today announced that a group of financial institutions, comprising Lindeman Asia, Lindeman Partners Asset Management, Tor Investment Management, and China Everbright Limited (“New Shareholders”), have gained full equity control of the Company. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220628005988/en/ The LYCRA Company announces new equity ownership. Current management team led by CEO Julien Born continues to run business with full shareholder support. (Photo: Business Wire) The change of equity control follows the conclusion of the receivership process that started in February when the New Shareholders initiated an enforcement action against Ruyi Textile and Fashion International Group Limited, the former parent of The LYCRA Company, for loan defaults associated with its purchase of T
Logility to Acquire Network Optimization Provider Starboard Solutions28.6.2022 23:32:00 CEST | Press release
Logility, Inc., a leader in supply chain innovation powering the sustainable and resilient enterprise, today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to acquire Starboard Solutions Corp., a Traverse City, Michigan based innovator of supply chain network design software. Starboard creates an interactive supply chain digital twin of the physical supply chain network and uses gaming technology to provide an intuitive user experience where users can easily explore answers to "what if" questions like “What if I add another distribution point?,” “What if I consolidate production into one site?,” “What if I change up my supply mix?,” or “What if I re-route via a different port?” Starboard offers a unique supply chain visualization solution that can optimize for unknown locations, meaning users do not have to map their plans to a physical location. Applying Starboard’s rich set of reference costs with Logility’s lane rates and time data structures, users have the ability to quickly analy