AF completes acquisition of Stenseth & RS
Today AF Gruppen has entered into a final agreement to acquire 80 per cent of the shares of Stenseth & RS Holding (Stenseth & RS), and has simultaneously completed the acquisition of these shares. The remaining 20 per cent of the shares in Stenseth & RS will remain in the hands of company employees.
Stenseth & RS comprises the operating companies Stenseth & RS Entreprenør, which was established in 2002, in addition to Stenseth & RS Anlegg and Stenseth & RS Ressurs, which were established in 2017. The company is a well-run concrete contractor with a good track record and has a total of 300 employees. The company supplies a range of concrete works in the building and construction sector, including formwork, reinforcement, and casting of all types of concrete works. Additionally, the company is a market leader in the casting and surface treatment of floors.
The enterprise value for 100 per cent of Stenseth & RS Holding is valued at NOK 220 million on a debt-free basis. Settlement for 80 per cent of the shares will comprise shares in AF Gruppen ASA corresponding to NOK 40 million and cash. Part of the cash settlement will be provided as vendor financing until 2025. Guarantees have been agreed for the achievement of future performance targets.
The cash amounts paid as a part of the compensation are financed by AF Gruppen’s existing liquidity holdings.
«AF Gruppen continuously works to strengthen its own expertise, and we are very pleased to welcome Stenseth & RS on board. The company has performed well over time and has a culture and values that coincide with our own. The acquisition is consistent with our strategy of growing profitably, and will further strengthen our position in concrete works», says Amund Tøftum, CEO of AF Gruppen.
With reference to the notice to the stock exchange of 8 December 2021 where AF Gruppen disclosed entry into a letter of intent with the owners of Stenseth & RS Holding.
Amund TøftumCEOTel:+47 920 26 712Amund.Toftum@afgruppen.no
Geir FlåtaVP Civil Construction and OffshoreTel:47 994 01 email@example.com
Sverre HæremCFOTel:+47 952 45 firstname.lastname@example.org
About AF Gruppen ASA
AF Gruppen is a leading contracting and industrial group that was formed by an entrepreneurial spirit and execution capabilities. The group has 5,400 employees and revenue reached NOK 27 billion in 2021. AF Gruppen is listed on Oslo Stock Exchange (AFG).
We provide a broad range of services with seven operational business areas: Civil Engineering, Building, Betonmast, Property, Energy and Environment, Sweden and Offshore.
Subscribe to releases from AF Gruppen ASA
Subscribe to all the latest releases from AF Gruppen ASA by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from AF Gruppen ASA
New board members of AF Gruppen13.5.2022 15:49:15 CEST | Press release
Hilde Kristin Herud and Erik Veiby were elected as new board members of AF Gruppen ASA at the annual general meeting on 13 May.
AF Gruppen sees strong growth and a record-high order backlog for the first quarter of 202213.5.2022 07:01:00 CEST | Press release
AF Gruppen reports good growth for Q1 2022 and has a record high order backlog at the end of the quarter. Profitability was negatively impacted by price increases for raw materials and supply challenges resulting from geopolitical unrest. Revenues increased by 9 per cent in the quarter to NOK 6,809 million, compared with the same quarter last year, while profit before tax was NOK 209 million.
Building apartment project in Lørenskog10.5.2022 12:16:43 CEST | Press release
AF Gruppen has signed a contract with Rolvsrud Idrettspark Holding AS to build 300 apartments in Lørenskog outside of Oslo. The project will be carried out as a turnkey contract and is valued at NOK 810 million excluding VAT.
To build office and refrigerated warehouse in Bømlo8.4.2022 16:12:07 CEST | Press release
Helgesen Tekniske Bygg, a subsidiary of AF Gruppen, has signed a contract with Bremnes Fryseri AS in connection with the construction of a new office and refrigerated warehouse in Kvednavikjo in Bømlo municipality.
To build energy-smart homes in Örebro8.4.2022 11:56:06 CEST | Press release
HMB Construction, a subsidiary of AF Gruppen, is to build 182 apartments and a nursery school in Örebro’s new residential area known as Tamarinden. The value of the contract is approximately SEK 280 million excluding VAT.
In our pressroom you can read all our latest releases, find our press contacts, images, documents and other relevant information about us.Visit our pressroom