Tecnotree Reports Record Order Book Backed by Strong Deliveries, Promises Stable Growth
Tecnotree, a global digital platform and services leader for AI, 5G, and cloud-native technologies, announced today its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2023.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231027241013/en/
Tecnotree Reports Record Order Book Backed By Strong Deliveries, Promises Stable Growth (Graphic: Business Wire)
Key highlights of the third quarter financial results:
- Net sales in the third quarter were EUR 21.4 million, showing 7.4% growth compared to last year
- Operating results increased 23.0% to EUR 6.2 million as compared to 5.0 last year
- Net result decreased by 3.3% to EUR 3.2 million
- Cash flow after investments was EUR -7.9 million
- Earnings per share were EUR 0.01
- Tecnotree received EUR 31 million of new orders for the Quarter and the Order Backlog at the end of the period stood at EUR 78.0 million
Commenting on the results for the third quarter of 2023, Padma Ravichander, CEO of Tecnotree Corporation, said, “We are pleased with our performance this quarter as we maintain an ongoing momentum of consistent growth despite challenging market conditions. This growth was fuelled by deliveries of our Digital Stack for BSS in Africa and the Middle East along with Tecnotree Sensa AI/ML deliveries in Healthcare and Fintech in the United States of America. Our focus remains to keep delivering quality products and services to our customers while ensuring that we monetize all opportunities offered by the market for AIML-led Digital Transformations and B-B-X eco-system play.”
Other significant milestones:
- Tecnotree launched MTN D-Stack, under the transformation program MTN Metamorphose powered by Tecnotree. Driven by Tecnotree’s digital suite, the project signifies a major leap towards enhancing MTN’s offerings, enabling them to benefit from wide-ranging automation-driven solutions.
- Tecnotree signed a multi-million Euro, 5-year agreement with Telenor Group, to supply Tecnotree Voice Mail System (VMS) for Norway, Denmark and Sweden operations in the Nordic region.
- Tecnotree signed a multi-million Euro agreement with Telikom PnG. Under this new agreement, Tecnotree will provide support to Telikom through its BSS-Edge platform, with products like mobile & fixed line business integration.
- Tecnotree signed a multi-million Euro deal with a rising telco services provider from the African region. This collaboration will see Tecnotree deliver an advanced digital Business Support Systems (BSS) stack, coupled with Fintech and Value-Added Services (VAS). The new logo is another successful endeavour toward the company’s strong presence in the African region.
- This quarter Briclinks Africa Plc ‘BTEL’ selects Tecnotree BSS, Moments B2B2X Marketplace, and Diwa Fintech platform to supercharge Go-to-market, and revenue monetization capabilities.
- In addition to this, in Q3 Tecnotree won a Sensa AI/Ml and Digital BSS transformation deal with a Tier-1 CSP in the MENA region.
- Tecnotree achieved the Diamond Badge for TM Forum Open API Conformance, solidifying a leading position with a total of 59 certified Open APIs including 9 real world open APIs. The recognition signifies Tecnotree's commitment to creating an open digital ecosystem for customers and matching the increasing expectations of the global communications industry.
- Tecnotree has been ranked 4th among the top companies in the world for AI and Autonomous Agents by Markets and Markets Analyst firm in 2023.
- Tecnotree has also been ranked among the top 2 vendor companies globally for Revenue Monetisation Market Share in 2023 by Precision Reports and Digital Journal a renowned Canadian analyst firm for CSPs.
- Tecnotree was recognized by TM Forum as a finalist in its most prestigious TMF Excellence awards for Customer Experience that was delivered to MTN Uganda.
- Tecnotree was honoured with two prestigious awards - ‘Best Innovation in Information Technology’ and 'Best Workplace Diversity Award'. The awards acknowledged Tecnotree’s achievements in the fields of innovation and novel technology implementation, as well as its dedication to fostering exceptional digital talents through workplace diversity.
Additionally, Tecnotree continues its investments in new initiatives – Tecnotree Sensa Fabric AI/ML platform, Tecnotree Moments, Tecnotree DiWa (Digital Wallet), and SaaS; and had successful participation in many global technology events this quarter.
Tecnotree is a 5G-ready digital Business Support System (BSS) player, with AI/ML capabilities and multi-cloud extensibility. Tecnotree is No. 1 on the TM Forum Open API Conformance table with 59 Open APIs, and this is a result of our pursuit towards delivering excellence, and consistently providing differentiated experiences and services to the CSPs and DSPs. Our agile and open-source Digital BSS Stack comprises the full range (order-to-cash) of business processes and subscription management for telecom and other digital services industries creating opportunities beyond connectivity. Tecnotree also provides Fintech and B2B2X multi-experience digital marketplace to its subscriber base through the Tecnotree Moments platform to empower digitally connected communities across gaming, health, education, OTT, and other vertical ecosystems. Tecnotree is listed on the Helsinki Nasdaq (TEM1V). For more information, check our website at www.tecnotree.com
To view this piece of content from cts.businesswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
Padma Ravichander, Tecnotree CEO
About Business Wire
(c) 2018 Business Wire, Inc., All rights reserved.
Business Wire, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is the global leader in multiplatform press release distribution.
Subscribe to releases from Business Wire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from Business Wire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from Business Wire
V-Nova completes the acquisition of Parallaxter Srl, the company behind the PresenZ XR technology29.11.2023 10:00:00 CET | Press release
V-Nova, a leading provider of data compression solutions, announces the full acquisition of Parallaxter Srl, completing its prior investments in the company and incorporating it into the V-Nova group. Parallaxter are the XR experts behind the PresenZ technology and this acquisition will greatly expand V-Nova’s portfolio of IP and technologies in VR/XR and gaming, as well as further strengthen its position in the data and video compression industry. V-Nova PresenZ, a Lumiere Award winning format that combines Parallaxter's PresenZ technology and V-Nova's point-cloud compression, is set to revolutionize storytelling in VR. It offers users cinematic photorealism and 6DoF for real-time navigation in pre-rendered scenes, breaking free from static viewpoints and ensuring full immersiveness. V-Nova PresenZ is distributed at scale also to stand-alone XR devices thanks to MPEG-5 LCEVC enhanced pixel streaming. The format dovetails with standard Computer Graphics and Special FX production workfl
PUMA RE:SUEDE Pilot Project Turns Experimental Sneakers Into Compost29.11.2023 09:29:00 CET | Press release
Sports company PUMA showed that it can successfully turn an experimental version of its classic SUEDE sneaker into compost under certain tailor-made industrial conditions, as it announced the results of its two-year-long RE:SUEDE experiment. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231129456533/en/ Sports company PUMA showed that it can successfully turn an experimental version of its classic SUEDE sneaker into compost under certain tailor-made industrial conditions, as it announced the results of its two year-long RE:SUEDE experiment. (Photo: Business Wire) In 2021, PUMA created 500 pairs of the experimental RE:SUEDE, using Zeology tanned suede, a TPE outsole and hemp fibres. The RE:SUEDEs were worn for half a year by volunteers in Germany to test the comfort and durability of the shoes before PUMA sent them to a specially equipped industrial composting area operated by its partner Ortessa Group in the Netherlands. A
Matmut Selects Earnix to Deliver Comprehensive Modeling, Pricing, and Rating Engine29.11.2023 09:00:00 CET | Press release
Earnix, the global provider of AI-based SaaS solutions for insurers and banks, today announced that Matmut, a major mutual insurer in France, has chosen, and is now working with, Earnix as its partner. Matmut is one of France's leading property and casualty insurers, offering a range of personal and commercial insurance products. Earnix solutions address Matmut's business and IT needs by integrating easily into its tech stack, enabling rapid pricing adjustments. With Earnix, Matmut can seamlessly integrate machine learning models as part of its pricing strategy. This enables Matmut to not only build, test, and deploy rates into the market with ease, but also benefit from automation, governance, and auditability. Emeric Bellanger, Technical Director of Claims and Pricing at Matmut said, “This partnership empowers our pricing team to provide top leaders with recommended pricing changes based on simulation and the ability to implement these changes more easily." Earnix solutions enable ne
Global Healthcare Leaders Advance Sector Decarbonisation Ahead of COP2829.11.2023 08:00:00 CET | Press release
To accelerate the transition to net zero health systems, global healthcare leaders from the Sustainable Markets Initiative Health Systems Task Force are in advanced discussions with energy providers in China and India to scale renewable power across their supply chains. This is the first time that companies from across the global healthcare sector – including AstraZeneca, GSK, Novo Nordisk, Roche – have come together to pioneer such initiatives in these countries. China and India are key markets for pharmaceuticals manufacturing, estimated to account for up to 50% of materials for medicines.i This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231123104876/en/ Air pollution over Shanghai illustrating the climate health crisis. (Photo: Business Wire) In China, the power agreements would unlock renewable energy in Jiangsu, Guangdong, Shanghai and Beijing. The agreements are set to bring around 70 megawatts (MW) of renewable power a
Capcom Reveals Dragon’s Dogma 2 Scheduled to Launch March 22, 2024!29.11.2023 02:00:00 CET | Press release
Capcom Co., Ltd. (TOKYO:9697) today announced that Dragon’s Dogma 2, the latest game in the Dragon’s Dogma series, is scheduled to be released on March 22, 2024. With the launch of Dragon’s Dogma 2, Capcom closes out a stellar year of major title releases for its 2023 fiscal year. This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20231128898951/en/ Dragon's Dogma 2 is a single player, narrative driven action-RPG and the latest title in the Dragon’s Dogma series. The game features intricately crafted, gorgeous visuals powered by Capcom’s proprietary RE ENGINE that elevate its unique gameplay experience to provide a truly immersive fantasy world sure to delight both newcomers as well as long-time fans of the series. (Graphic: Business Wire) Dragon’s Dogma 2 is the latest title in the series, and the first mainline entry since the original Dragon’s Dogma was released in 2012. The game is being developed on Capcom’s proprietary RE EN