Volta Finance Limited: Director/PDMR Shareholding
Notification of transactions by directors, persons discharging managerial
responsibilities and persons closely associated with them
NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES
Guernsey,2 August 2021
Pursuant to the announcements made on 5 April 2019 and 26 June 2020 relating to changes to the payment of directors fees, Volta Finance Limited (the “Company” or “Volta”) has today purchased 3,651 ordinary shares of no par value in the Company (“Ordinary Shares”) at an average price of €6.165 per share.
Each director receives 30% of his Director’s fees for any year in the form of shares, which they are required to retain for a period of no less than one year from their respective date of issue.
The shares will be issued to the Directors, who for the purposes of Regulation (EU) No 596/2014 on Market Abuse ("MAR") are "persons discharging managerial responsibilities" (a "PDMR")
- Paul Meader, Chairman and a PDMR for the purposes of MAR, acquired 1,030 additional Ordinary Shares in the Company. Following the settlement of this transaction, Mr Meader & persons closely associated with Mr Meader will have an interest in 45,045 Ordinary Shares, representing 0.12% of the issued shares of the Company;
- Paul Varotsis, Director and a PDMR for the purposes of MAR, acquired 721 additional Ordinary Shares in the Company. Following the settlement of this transaction, Mr Varotsis will have an interest in 210,644 Ordinary Shares, representing 0.58% of the issued shares of the Company;
- Steve Le Page, Director and a PDMR for the purposes of MAR, acquired 876 additional Ordinary Shares in the Company. Following the settlement of this transaction, Mr Le Page will have an interest in 39,029 Ordinary Shares, representing 0.11% of the issued shares of the Company;
- Graham Harrison, Director and a PDMR for the purposes of MAR, acquired 773 additional Ordinary Shares in the Company. Following the settlement of this transaction, Mr Harrison will have an interest in 22,560 Ordinary Shares, representing 0.06% of the issued shares of the Company;
- Dagmar Kershaw, Director and a PDMR for the purposes of MAR, acquired 251 additional Ordinary Shares in the Company. Following the settlement of this transaction, Ms Kershaw will have an interest in 251 Ordinary Shares, representing 0.001% of the issued shares of the Company;
The notifications below, made in accordance with the requirements of MAR, provide further detail in relation to the above transactions:
| a) |
Chairman and Director
Steve Le Page
| d) |
Graham Harrison Director
Dagmar Kershaw Director
|2||Reason for the notification|
|(b)|| Initial notification/Amendment||Initial notification|
|3||Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor|
|(a)|| Name||Volta Finance Limited|
|4||Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted|
|(a)|| Description of financial instrument, type of instrument|
| Ordinary Shares |
|(b)|| Nature of the transaction|| Purchase and allocation of Ordinary Shares relation to the part-payment of Directors' fees for the quarter ended 31 July 2021|
| (c)|| Price(s) and volume(s)||Price(s)||Volume(s)|
|€6.165|| Total 3,651|
| (d) |
a) 1,030 b) 721 c) 876 d) 773 e) 251
€6.165 for all
|e)||Date of transaction||2 August 2021|
|(f)||Place of transaction||On-market – London|
For the Investment Manager
AXA Investment Managers Paris
+33 (0) 1 44 45 84 47
Company Secretary and Administrator
BNP Paribas Securities Services S.C.A, Guernsey Branch
+44 (0) 1481 750 853
Cenkos Securities plc
Will Talkington+44 (0) 20 7397 8900
ABOUT VOLTA FINANCE LIMITED
Volta Finance Limited is incorporated in Guernsey under The Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008 (as amended) and listed on Euronext Amsterdam and the London Stock Exchange's Main Market for listed securities. Volta’s home member state for the purposes of the EU Transparency Directive is the Netherlands. As such, Volta is subject to regulation and supervision by the AFM, being the regulator for financial markets in the Netherlands.
Volta’s investment objectives are to preserve capital across the credit cycle and to provide a stable stream of income to its shareholders through dividends. Volta seeks to attain its investment objectives predominantly through diversified investments in structured finance assets. The assets that the Company may invest in either directly or indirectly include, but are not limited to: corporate credits; sovereign and quasi-sovereign debt; residential mortgage loans; and, automobile loans. The Company’s approach to investment is through vehicles and arrangements that essentially provide leveraged exposure to portfolios of such underlying assets. The Company has appointed AXA Investment Managers Paris an investment management company with a division specialised in structured credit, for the investment management of all its assets.
ABOUT AXA INVESTMENT MANAGERS
AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is a multi-expert asset management company within the AXA Group, a global leader in financial protection and wealth management. AXA IM is one of the largest European-based asset managers with 679 investment professionals and €858 billion in assets under management as of the end of December 2020.
This press release is for information only and does not constitute an invitation or inducement to acquire shares in Volta Finance. Its circulation may be prohibited in certain jurisdictions and no recipient may circulate copies of this document in breach of such limitations or restrictions. This document is not an offer for sale of the securities referred to herein in the United States or to persons who are "U.S. persons" for purposes of Regulation S under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"), or otherwise in circumstances where such offer would be restricted by applicable law. Such securities may not be sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration from the Securities Act. The company does not intend to register any portion of the offer of such securities in the United States or to conduct a public offering of such securities in the United States.
This communication is only being distributed to and is only directed at (i) persons who are outside the United Kingdom or (ii) investment professionals falling within Article 19(5) of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Financial Promotion) Order 2005 (the "Order") or (iii) high net worth companies, and other persons to whom it may lawfully be communicated, falling within Article 49(2)(a) to (d) of the Order (all such persons together being referred to as "relevant persons"). The securities referred to herein are only available to, and any invitation, offer or agreement to subscribe, purchase or otherwise acquire such securities will be engaged in only with, relevant persons. Any person who is not a relevant person should not act or rely on this document or any of its contents. Past performance cannot be relied on as a guide to future performance.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
CONDITIONS FOR SALE OF RIKSBANK CERTIFICATES28.9.2021 09:30:00 CEST | Press release
Bid date, 2021-09-28Auction date2021-09-28Settlement date2021-09-29Maturity Date2021-10-06Nominal amount533 billion SEKInterest rate, %0.00Bid times09.30-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateConfirmation of bids to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe lowest accepted bid volume1 million SEKThe highest accepted bid volume533 billion SEKAllocation Time10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateProjected minimum liquidity surplus during the term1065 billion SEKExpected excess liquidity at full allotment532 billion SEK Stockholm, 2021-09-28
Another important step for dLab and Dala Energi28.9.2021 09:00:00 CEST | Press release
We are happy to announce that our journey with Dala Energi takes yet another important step! The product dAnalyzer Lite from cleantech company Dlaboratory Sweden AB (dLab), are being integrated to one more station, Lindan. Dala Energi's business concept is to offer solutions in energy and digital communication that help people and companies live and develop in our countryside in an easy, efficient, and sustainable way and dLab is happy to support Dala Energi in realizing their mission. dLab’s dInsight Analytics Platform provides a decision support system including a broad set of features and services. One of these features is dAnalyzer, collecting grid data from its minimal hardware, completely independent of age and make, including high-resolution sensors. The data is analyzed and put into meaningful context through a web-based interface; thereby enabling proactive fault detection as well as proactive maintenance. In modern substations equipped with digital protection relays including
DNO Updates North Sea Drilling28.9.2021 08:27:36 CEST | Press release
Oslo, 28 September 2021 – DNO ASA, the Norwegian oil and gas operator, today reported an oil discovery on the Gomez prospect in its operated PL006C license offshore Norway. The exploration well encountered hydrocarbons in the primary target in the Våle Formation of Paleocene Age. The reservoir is a 23 meters thick, homogeneous sandstone of poor to moderate quality. A small amount of oil was recovered during logging. The oil/water contact was not encountered. Based on preliminary assessments, there is uncertainty whether the reservoir can be commercially produced and no estimate of recoverable volumes has been established at this stage. DNO holds a 65 percent interest in the PL006C license and together with its partner Aker BP (35 percent) will study the extensive data collected during the operation before deciding next steps. In a separate announcement, Equinor as operator of license PL159B (DNO 32 percent) has reported that the recently completed Black Vulture exploration well did not
Statkraft sells Andershaw Wind Farm and retains long-term management role28.9.2021 08:10:13 CEST | Press release
- Greencoat UK Wind PLC has purchased 100% of Statkraft’s ownership in Andershaw Wind Farm - Statkraft to retain long-term operations and maintenance as well as asset management - The two companies have also signed an extension of the existing PPA agreement (UK and Norway, 28 Sept 2021) Statkraft, Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy, has today announced the sale of Andershaw Wind Farm in Scotland, to Greencoat UK Wind PLC for a purchase price of £121m (including cash and working capital). Statkraft, who together with Catamount Energy*, began joint development of the project in 2006 and operation in 2017, will maintain day-to-day operation and maintenance, as well as asset management responsibilities until 2037. The company has also negotiated an extension of its existing long-term market access power purchase agreement. * Andershaw Wind Farm (36 MW installed capacity), south of Glasgow, produces enough energy to meet the annual needs of about 26,000 homes. Eivind Torblaa, Vi
Statkraft selger Andershaw Wind Farm i Skottland og fortsetter å drifte vindparken28.9.2021 08:10:13 CEST | Pressemelding
- Greencoat UK Wind PLC har kjøpt hele Andershaw Wind Farm fra Statkraft - Statkraft vil levere alle drifts- og vedlikeholdstjenester for vindparken til Greencoat UK Wind - Partene har også forlenget en eksisterende kraftkjøpsavtale (Oslo/London, 28. september 2021) Statkraft, Europas største produsent av fornybar energi, har solgt Andershaw Wind Farm i Skottland til Greencoat UK Wind PLC for 121 millioner pund, inkludert kontanter og arbeidskapital. Statkraft startet utviklingen av prosjektet i 2006 og vindparken ble satt i drift i 2017. I forbindelse med salget er det avtalt at Statkraft skal fortsette å drifte anlegget, samt levere alle vedlikeholds- og eieroppfølgingstjenester til Greencoat fram til 2037. En forlengelse av den eksisterende kraftkjøpsavtalen er også avtalt. Vindparken som ligger sør for Glasgow har elleve turbiner, en samlet installert effekt på 36 MW og produserer nok fornybar energi til å dekke forbruket i rundt 26.000 britiske husstander. Eivind Torblaa, Vice Pre
Teledyne to showcase comprehensive portfolio of industrial and scientific imaging technology at Vision 202128.9.2021 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
MUNICH, Germany, Sept. 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Teledyne, a part of Teledyne Technologies [NYSE: TDY], and a global leader in machine vision technology, will exhibit their newest technologies at Vision 2021 taking place October 5-7, 2021 in Stuttgart, Germany. Teledyne will display the world’s most comprehensive, vertically integrated portfolio of industrial and scientific imaging technology including the latest from newly acquired Teledyne FLIR. Visit the Teledyne booth and explore the unmatched capabilities and products from Teledyne’s DALSA, e2v, FLIR, and Lumenera business units. Your one source for unlimited vision will be on display at Stand 8 B10. Teledyne will participate in the Industrial Vision Days with keynote and technology presentations taking place Wednesday, October 6, 2021: At 9:20 AM join Teledyne DALSA’s Matthias Sonder delivering his presentation entitled “Clarity at High Speed” At 4:20 PM be sure to attend Teledyne e2v’s Sergio Morillas speaking about “Highly r
Ahold Delhaize share buyback update28.9.2021 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
Zaandam, the Netherlands, September 28, 2021 – Ahold Delhaize has repurchased 606,980 of Ahold Delhaize common shares in the period from September 20, 2021 up to and including September 24, 2021. The shares were repurchased at an average price of €28.55 per share for a total consideration of €17.3 million. These repurchases were made as part of the €1 billion share buyback program announced on November 4, 2020. The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 28,367,721 common shares for a total consideration of € 690.4 million. Download the share buyback transactions excel sheet for detailed individual transaction information from https://www.aholddelhaize.com/en/investors/share-buyback-programs/2021/ This press release is issued in connection with the disclosure and reporting obligation set out in Article 2(2) of the EU Regulation that contains technical standards for buyback programs.