Ultimovacs ASA: Third quarter 2021 result presentation
Oslo, 11November 2021: Ultimovacs ASA ("Ultimovacs") (OSE ULTI), a clinical stage leader in immune stimulatory vaccines for cancer, announces its third quarter 2021 results today. The presentation by the company's management team will take place at Oslo Cancer Cluster Innovation Park (Ullernchausséen 64) in Jónas Einarsson Auditorium (2nd floor, entrance 2B) at 09:00 CET.
The presentation can also be followed as a live webcast and will be made available on the website. It will be possible to post questions during the presentation through the webcast.
Highlights for the third quarter of 2021:
- On 26 October 2021, Ultimovacs announced that UV1, will be investigated in a Phase II clinical trial in combination with pembrolizumab in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). The LUNGVAC trial will be a multi-center, randomized, open-label trial which will be sponsored by Drammen Hospital, a leading oncology research center in Norway. The trial will enroll approximately 138 patients and will be conducted at 8-10 clinical centers in Norway. (post quarter event)
- On 13 October, Ultimovacs announced that the overall survival rate after two years of follow-up in the Phase I clinical trial of UV1 combined with pembrolizumab was 80% in this first cohort of 20 patients. As previously announced, median progression free survival for these patients was 18.9 months. (post quarter event)
- Results from the 10 patients in cohort 2 of the same trial released on 12 August also showed strong safety and efficacy data after one year (60% objective response, 30% complete response, 90% overall survival and median progression-free survival not reached), reinforcing the cohort 1 data presented at ASCO. (also presented in the Q2-report)
- On 20 October 2021, Ultimovacs ASA announced that UV1, in combination with checkpoint inhibitors has received Fast Track designation from the U.S. FDA in the treatment of unresectable or metastatic melanoma – either as add-on therapy to pembrolizumab or as add-on therapy to ipilimumab. (post quarter event)
- INITIUM trial: 91 patients enrolled to date compared to 68 patients in the previous quarterly report.
- NIPU trial: 45 patients enrolled to date compared to 38 patients in the previous quarterly report.
- FOCUS trial: The first patient was enrolled on 4 August 2021, and 5 patients have been enrolled to date.
- DOVACC trial: Regulatory approval is in place and the first patient is expected to be enrolled during Q4 2021.
- TENDU trial: The Drug Safety Monitoring Board found no safety concerns related to the first cohort of three patients at the 40 μg dose, enabling the trial to advance with enrollment of patients in the second cohort at the 400 μg dose. In total, 4 patients have been enrolled to date.
- COVID-19: The effect of the pandemic on the biotech industry and the general ability to conduct clinical trials is still uncertain and dependent on the speed of return to a more normal situation. Ultimovacs continues to monitor the impact from COVID-19 on its clinical trials and will update the guidance for INITIUM and our investigator-initiated Phase II trials in our Q4 2021 report. Enrollment updates will continue to be provided in each quarterly report.
- A private placement was successfully completed on 26 October 2021, raising gross proceeds of MNOK 270. (post quarter event)
- Total operating expenses amounted to MNOK 42.5 in Q3-21, and MNOK 112.9 YTD.
- Cash flow from operations was MNOK -32.7 in Q3-21, and MNOK -92.0 YTD. Total cash and cash equivalents were reduced by MNOK32.9 during Q3-21 and amounted to MNOK 347.8 as per 30 September 2021.
The report and presentation are also available on the Company website:
For further information, please visit www.ultimovacs.com or contact:
Carlos de Sousa, CEO
Phone: +47 908 92507
Hans Vassgård Eid, CFO
Phone: +47 482 48632
Mary-Ann Chang, LifeSci Advisors
Phone: +44 7483 284 853
This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 in the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This stock exchange announcement was published by Joachim Midttun, Finance Manager at Ultimovacs ASA, on 11November, 2021 at 08:00 CET.
AttachmentsTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
SBM Offshore signs FPSO Alexandre de Gusmão contracts30.11.2021 07:00:00 CET | Press release
November 30, 2021 SBM Offshore is pleased to announce it has signed contracts with Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) for the 22.5 years lease and operation of FPSO Alexandre deGusmão. These contracts follow the signing of the binding Letter of Intent as announced on August 3, 2021. FPSO Alexandre deGusmão will be deployed at the Mero field in the Santos Basin offshore Brazil, approximately 160 kilometers from Arraial do Cabo, Rio de Janeiro state. Mero is a project under Libra Consortium responsibility, in which Petrobras is the operator with 40 percent and with the following partners: Shell Brasil with 20 percent, TotalEnergies with 20 percent, CNODC and CNOOC Limited with 10 percent each, together with Pré-sal Petróleo S.A. (PPSA) as manager of this contract. SBM Offshore is progressing with the design and construction using its industry leading Fast4Ward® program. First oil is expected in 2025. CorporateProfile The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, o
Ultimovacs ASA: Mandatory notification of trade by primary insider29.11.2021 20:15:15 CET | Press release
Oslo, 29 November 2021, Carlos de Sousa, Chief Executive Officer and primary insider in Ultimovacs ASA, has today bought 1,000 shares in the company at a price of NOK 114.00 per share, and a closely related party has today bought 1,000 shares in the company at a price of NOK 114.00 per share. Following this transaction, Carlos de Sousa and closely related parties hold 14,056 shares and 416,035 share options in Ultimovacs ASA. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to the Market Abuse Regulation article 19 and section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. Attachments 20211129 - Ultimovacs Notification of trade - KRT-1500 220211129 - Ultimovacs Notification of trade - KRT-1500 1
PRESS RELEASE: BIGBEN: 2021/22 HALF-YEAR RESULTS29.11.2021 19:24:15 CET | Press release
Bigben Press release Lesquin, 29 November 2021 18:00 hrs Unfavourable comparison basis for HY1 2021/22 : Sales: 124,2 M€ (-8,5%)Current Operating Income: 9,9 M€ (-41,6%) i.e. 8,0% of salesNet profit : 6,9 M€ (-28,6%) Adjustment of 2021/22 targets: Sales between 270 and 300 M€Current Operating Income around 24 M€ Upgraded2022/23targets: Sales between 400 and 450 M€ with a Current Operating Margin (1) >14% BIGBEN INTERACTIVE (ISIN FR0000074072) today releases its consolidated results for 1st Half Year 2021-22 (from April 1, 2021 to September 30, 2021) as approved by its Board of directors on 29 November 2021. Consolidated in M€ - IFRS09/202109/2020 ChangeSales124,2135,8-8,5%Gross margin (1) In % of Sales EBITDA (2) In % of Sales 51,4 41,4% 24,6 19,8% 57,3 42,2% 33,4 24,6%-10,3% -26,4%Current operating income EBITA In % of Sales Non recurrent items 9,9 8,0% (5,8)16,9 12,5% (2,3) -41,6% Operating income In % of Sales 4,1 3,3%14,7 10,8%-71,8%Financial result incl. Currency gain /(loss) incl
PRESS RELEASE: NACON: HALF-YEAR RESULTS 2021/2229.11.2021 18:56:58 CET | Press release
Nacon Press release Lesquin, 29 November 2021, 18:00 hrs HY 1 2021/22 impacted by an unfavourable basis comparison: Sales: 73.0 M€ (-15.7%)Current Operating Income: 8.4 M€ (-46.3%), i.e. 11,6% of salesNet profit: 3.8 M€ (-60.4%) Ajustmentof 2021/22targets: Sales between 150 and 180 M€Current Operating Income close to 20 M€ Upwardrevision of 2022/23targets: Sales between 250 and 300 M€ with a COI rate* > 20% NACON (ISIN FR0013482791) today releases its audited consolidated results for the first half of fiscal year 2021/22 (from April 1 to September 30) as approved by its Board of directors on 29 November 2021. Consolidated in M€ - IFRS09/202109/2020 ChangeSales73,086,6-15,7%Gross margin (1) In % of Sales EBITDA (2) In % of Sales 38,0 52,1% 21,4 29,3% 45,3 52,3% 30,4 35,1%-16,0% -29,7%Current operating income EBITA In % of Sales Non recurrent items (including Bonus Shares)8,4 11,6% (4,0)15,7 18,2% (1,8) -46,3% Operating result In % of Sales4,5 6,1%13,9 16,1%-67,8%Financial result Includi
RCI Banque: Emtn Base Prospectus 202129.11.2021 18:30:00 CET | Press release
November 10th, 2021 RCI Banque: Emtn Base Prospectus 2021 The RCI Banque EMTN base prospectus dated November 10th 2021, is now available on the RCI Banque web site (www.rcibs.com). Attachment Communiqué de Publication RCI Banque EMTN Base Prospectus 2021 gb
RCI Banque: Emtn Base Prospectus 202129.11.2021 18:30:00 CET | Press release
November 10th, 2021 RCI Banque: Emtn Base Prospectus 2021 The RCI Banque EMTN base prospectus dated November 10th 2021, is now available on the RCI Banque web site (www.rcibs.com). Attachment RCI Banque - EMTN Update 2021 - Base Prospectus - Final(10218892813.1)
Leasinvest Real Estate NV: Minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting of 29 November 2021 – Change of Name – Corporate Governance Charter – Executive Committee29.11.2021 17:40:00 CET | Press release
LEASINVEST REAL ESTATE NV: MINUTES OF THE EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING OF 29 NOVEMBER 2021 – CHANGE OF NAME – CORPORATE GOVERNANCE CHARTER – EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE Minutes of the extraordinary general meeting of 29/11/2021 The legally required attendance quorum was achieved so the Extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) of 29/11/2021 was able to deliberate validly. All the proposed resolutions on the agenda were adopted, including the resolutions to change the name from Leasinvest Real Estate NV to Nextensa NV and to approve the updated remuneration policy. The minutes of the meeting provide a detailed summary of all proposed resolutions on the agenda and the votes casted regarding the resolutions and are available on the website (henceforth www.nextensa.eu) here https://nextensa.eu/en/investor-relations/general-meetings/ . In the votes, due consideration was given to the double voting rights that were introduced at the EGM of 19/07/2021, as a result of which registered shareholders listed i