Ultimovacs ASA: First quarter 2022 result presentation
Oslo, 12May 2022: Ultimovacs ASA ("Ultimovacs") (OSE ULTI), a clinical stage leader in immune stimulatory vaccines for cancer, announces its first quarter 2022 results today.
The presentation by the company's management team can be followed as a live webcast at 13:00 CET and will be made available on the website. It will be possible to post questions during the presentation through the webcast.
Highlights for the first quarter of 2022:
- On 22 April 2022, Ultimovacs received a Notice of Allowance from the United States Patent and Trademarks Office (USPTO) concerning its US patent application on the use of vaccine-checkpoint inhibitor combinations to treat cancer.
- On 25 March 2022, Ultimovacs reported the complete disappearance of tumors in yet another patient in the UV1-103 study (Phase I study in malignant melanoma in combination with pembrolizumab), raising the complete response rate in the study to 33%. The objective response rate remains the same at 57%.
- In March 2022, median overall survival was reached at 66.3 months for the Phase I study in malignant melanoma where UV1 is combined with ipilimumab.
Clinical trial enrollment update
- INITIUM trial: 137 out of 154 patients have been enrolled to date, up from 120 as of the previous quarterly report.
- NIPU trial: 78 out of 118 patients have been enrolled to date, up from 66 as of the previous quarterly report.
- FOCUS trial: 18 out of 75 patients have been enrolled to date, up from 10 as of the previous quarterly report.
- DOVACC trial: 4 out of 184 patients have been enrolled to date, up from 2 as of the previous quarterly report.
- LUNGVAC trial: Preparations are ongoing for the initiation of the trial, with the first patient expected to be included during 1H 2022.
- TENDU trial: 8 patients have been enrolled to date, up from 6 as of the previous quarterly report. On 3 February 2022, Ultimovacs reported that no safety concerns had been found related to the first two dose cohorts. Thus, the study proceeded to the third dose cohort of 960 mcg, in which two patients have been enrolled so far.
- Reflecting high activity level in the clinical development program, total operating expenses amounted to MNOK 31.9 in Q1-22, and total loss for the period was MNOK 36.6.
- Net negative cash flow from operations was MNOK 45.2 in Q1-22, and net decrease in cash and cash equivalents, not including currency effects, was MNOK 44.5 during Q1-22. Cash and cash equivalents amounted to MNOK 523.7 as per 31 March 2022.
- On 21 April 2022, a total of 480,000 options for shares in the Company were distributed amongst the employees. The number of options granted corresponds to 1.40% of the outstanding number of shares in the Company. Following the award of the new share options, a total of 2,313,585 share options have been granted, corresponding to 6.76% of the outstanding number of shares in the Company. (post period event)
The report and presentation are also available on the Company website:
For further information, please see www.ultimovacs.com or contact:
Carlos de Sousa, CEO
Phone: +47 908 92507
Hans Vassgård Eid, CFO
Phone: +47 482 48632
Anne Worsøe, Head of IR & Communication
Phone: +47 906 86815
This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 in the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This stock exchange announcement was published by Joachim Midttun, Finance Manager at Ultimovacs ASA, on 12May, 2022 at 08:00 CET.
AttachmentsTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
ERYTECH Announces the Availability of the Documents for its Annual General Meeting to be held on June 24, 202224.5.2022 22:05:00 CEST | Press release
ERYTECHAnnounces the Availability of the Documents for its Annual General Meeting to be held on June 24, 2022 Cambridge, MA (U.S.) and Lyon (France), May 24, 2022 – ERYTECH Pharma (Nasdaq& Euronext: ERYP), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing innovative therapies by encapsulating therapeutic drug substances inside red blood cells, today announced the availability of the documents for its Annual General Meeting to be held on Friday, June 24, 2022. ERYTECH’s shareholders are hereby informed of the Annual General Meeting which will be held on June 24, 2022 at 09:00am CEST at the Hôtel Intercontinental Paris – Le Grand, 2 rue Scribe, 75009 Paris (FRANCE). Shareholders may participate in the General Meeting as follows: Attend in person; Voting by mail or by internet on the secure voting platform Votaccess; or Give a proxy to any individual or legal entity of their choice, under the applicable legal and regulatory conditions, or give a proxy to the Chairman of the Shareholde
Data Quality Leaders Unite Around Alation’s ‘Open Data Quality Initiative’24.5.2022 16:50:06 CEST | Press release
Alation 2022.2 includes new framework that drives freedom of choice and flexibility for organisations; delivers quality data to data consumers at point of consumption REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alation Inc., the leader in enterprise data intelligence solutions, announced that leading data quality and data observability providers such as Acceldata, Anomalo, Bigeye, Experian, FirstEigen, Lightup, and Soda, and industry partners including Capgemini and Fivetran, have joined Alation in support of its newly launched Alation Open Data Quality Initiative for the Modern Data Stack. The program provides customers with the freedom of choice and flexibility when selecting the best data quality and data observability vendors to fit the needs of their modern, data-driven organisations. The Open Data Quality Initiative was designed to accelerate data governance and access to trusted self-service analytics for the broadest range of data consumers. Data quality is a top pri
PubMatic Launches Connect to Streamline Data Activation on the Sell-Side24.5.2022 16:00:00 CEST | Press release
New Fully Integrated, Omnichannel Addressability Solution Helps Buyers Target Audiences with Any Data Currency NO-HEADQUARTERS/REDWOOD CITY, Calif., May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM), an independent technology company delivering digital advertising’s supply chain of the future, today announced the launch of Connect, a comprehensive and fully integrated platform to enable media buyers to seamlessly connect with their target audiences across the open internet. Connect is one of the only unbiased addressability offerings that combines many of the preferred signal approaches into one platform, including known identity, first- and second-party data, contextual signals, seller-defined audiences, and modeled audiences. The solution enables brands and media buyers to activate a portfolio approach to addressability to improve ad relevance while respecting consumer privacy, well ahead of the ecosystem's transition away from the third-party cookie. Connect builds on the mom
JETEX AND VOLOCOPTER REVOLUTIONIZE URBAN AIR MOBILITY MODEL24.5.2022 15:20:31 CEST | Press release
At EBACE 2022, Jetex and Volocopter sign a milestone strategic partnership agreement to define a safe and sustainable model of urban air mobility (UAM) Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jetex, an award-winning leader in private aviation, and Volocopter, a pioneer in the world’s first-ever eVTOL suite of services, enter in a strategic partnership agreement to deploy and operate permanent, economically sustainable, and integrated UAM taxi take-off and landing infrastructure and services for passenger transportation. Recent technological advancements and the need for more affordable, rapid and sustainable travel are driving this trend forward. Both companies aim to launch operations from 2024. Miami, Singapore and Paris are the priority markets where Jetex already established its presence and where sustainable air taxi operations are being mapped for passenger transportation. Jetex and Volocopter are researching most popular routes in these markets to ensure se
Auriant Mining:s delårsrapport för Q1 2022 och online-konferens den 31 maj 202224.5.2022 15:20:21 CEST | Pressemelding
Auriant Mining AB har nöjet att meddela att Bolagets delårsrapport för Q1 2022 kommer att publiceras på tisdagen den 31 maj. Detta kommer att följas av ZOOM-konferens för analytiker och investerare med Danilo Lange (VD), Vladimir Vorushkin (Ekonomichef) and Petr Kustikov (Operativ chef), som kommer att presentera Auriant Mining:s resultat för Q1 2022 samt med en möjlighet att ställa frågor. Evenemanget börjar kl. 13:00 CET (13:00 Stockholm, 14:00 Moskva, 12:00 London). För att delta i ZOOM-konferensen tisdagen den 31 maj, vänligen skicka till e-post firstname.lastname@example.org följande uppgifter: e-post, namn, företagsnamn. Vi kommer att skicka konferens-ID och lösenord via mail. Om du har några frågor kan du skicka dem till e-post: email@example.com För mer information, vänligen kontakta: Danilo Lange, VD Tel: +7 495 109 02 82 E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Företagsnamn: Auriant Mining AB Kortnamn: AUR ISIN-kod: SE0001337213 Webbplats: www.auriant.com Auriant Mining AB (AUR) är ett svenskt gruvbolag