TigerGraph’s Graph + AI Summit 2021 to Feature 40+ Sessions, Live Workshops and Speakers from JPMorgan Chase, NewDay, Pinterest, Jaguar Land Rover and More
More than 6,000 Attendees Expected at April 21-23 Event; TigerGraph Finalizes Speakers, Sessions and Workshops Focused on Accelerating Analytics, AI and Machine Learning with Graph
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- TigerGraph, provider of the leading graph analytics platform, today unveiled the complete agenda for Graph + AI Summit 2021, the industry’s only open conference devoted to democratizing and accelerating analytics, AI and machine learning with graph algorithms. The roster includes confirmed speakers from JPMorgan Chase, Intuit, NewDay, Jaguar Land Rover, Pinterest, Stanford University, Forrester Research, Accenture, Capgemini, KPMG, Intel, Dell, and Xilinx, as well as many innovative startups including John Snow Labs,Fintell, SaH Solutions and Sayari Labs. The virtual conference, set for April 21-23, offers keynotes, speakers, real-world customer case studies and hands-on workshops for data, analytics and AI professionals.
“The combination of analytics, AI, machine learning and graph is a powerful one that offers many ‘human benefits’ — and forward-looking companies in all industries have taken note,” said Dr. Yu Xu, founder and CEO of TigerGraph. “Graph + AI Summit is again bringing together industry luminaries, technical experts and business leaders from the world’s largest banks, fintechs, tech giants and manufacturers to share implementation best practices, lessons learned and more. We’re pleased to welcome back speakers from Jaguar Land Rover and Intuit, and welcome new participants from an impressive list of today’s top innovators driving the adoption of graph. Our goal is to make graph accessible, applicable and understandable for all, as more people grasp how graph-related technologies can improve our lives.”
Graph + AI Summit returns after a successful Graph + AI 2020; the inaugural event attracted more than 3,000 attendees from 56 countries, and welcomed data scientists, data engineers, architects and business and IT executives from 115 of the Fortune 500 companies. The latest conference will host over 6,000 attendees this year and again focus on accelerating analytics, AI and machine learning with graph algorithms — timely technologies that are on the minds of today’s business leaders. After 2020 accelerated enterprises’ shift to the cloud, businesses are realizing graph technologies are key to connecting, analyzing and helping glean insights from data.
Graph + AI Summit 2021 includes keynote presentations, executive roundtables, technical breakout sessions, industry tracks (“banking, insurance and fintech,” “healthcare, life sciences and government”) and live workshops for advanced analytics and machine learning.
Keynote speakers presenting during conference general sessions include:
- Brad Spiers, executive director at JPMorgan Chase, will share lessons learned from combining machine learning and graph at JPMorgan Chase during the opening day general session.
- Harry Powell, director data and analytics at Jaguar Land Rover, will discuss the next phase of Jaguar Land Rover’s graph-powered transformation journey with digital twins. So far, the company has accelerated supply chain planning from three weeks to 45 minutes and driven more than 100 million pounds annually in incremental profits with advanced analytics.
- Noel Yuhanna, vice president and principal analyst at Forrester Research, will discuss the graph and AI industry landscape and share insights from Forrester clients driving business outcomes from graph-based analytics, AI and machine learning.
- Danny Clark, head of fraud strategy at NewDay, will explain how the company identifies and prevents fraudsters from joining their network faster than ever before by using graph and machine learning to check data against known and new fraud syndicates.
- Dr. Jure Leskovec, chief scientist at Pinterest and professor at Stanford University, will outline how graph technology powers AI and what’s next in terms of the evolution of graph neural networks for delivering the next-generation AI.
Notable roundtables and interactive sessions include:
- “Improving the Treatment of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia Using Graph Analytics with AI and Machine Learning”: The Technical University of Denmark’s Jesper Vang will discuss how combining graph analytics with AI, machine learning and translational bioinformatics creates models that can predict the risk of relapse and toxicity within acute lymphoblastic leukemia treatments.
- “Increase Market Share and Profitability with Graph-Based Doctor-and-Product 360”: Exact Sciences’ Sharat Endapally and Expero’s Scott Heath share a case study and a live demonstration of a Doctor-and-Product 360 application built using TigerGraph’s graph database, algorithms and Customer 360 toolkit.
- “COVID-19 Contact Tracing and Smart Lockdown”: This session will outline how to devise a solution for contact tracing and smart lockdown using graph technologies— a solution that helps track COVID-19 patients, their potential contacts and identifies high-risk public places efficiently and precisely.
- “Accelerating Digital Transformation with Graph and AI”: Forbes’ Tom Taulli will moderate a panel featuring executives from Intuit, Ippen Digital, Jaguar Land Rover and IBM about the role graph and AI play in a company’s journey to be a digital-first organization.
- “Accelerating Graph-Based Analytics and Machine Learning with the Next-Generation Hardware”: eWeek’s Chris Preimesberger moderates a panel with executives from Intel, Dell and Xilinx about how hardware industry leaders are building the future of graph-based analytics and machine learning to deliver higher performance for enterprise workloads.
- “Using Graph to Boost AI”: Uri Lapidot, senior product manager, Intuit, shares best practices from the risk and fraud team to use graph-based technologies to prevent fraud at scale.
- “Open Data and Graph Analytics for Risk Management and Compliance”: Farley Mesko, CEO, Sayari Labs, shares how graph technology can help financial institutions combine their internal data with authoritative open data to increase corporate transparency and comply with key KYC, AML, sanctions and supply chain regulations.
Graph + AI Summit sessions will also cover the following topics:
- The integration of graph algorithms into your analytics and AI projects
- The future of graph query languages, including GQL and SQL PGQ standards
- Graph enrichment techniques that leverage NLP for enhanced knowledge retrieval
- Unsupervised and supervised machine learning with graph
- Popular graph use cases including fraud detection, anti-money laundering (AML), recommendations, data lineage, knowledge graph, supply chain, network analysis, patient and doctor 360, disease prediction and prevention
Register for one of these live workshops for advanced analytics and machine learning now:
- “Building the Next Generation Customer Experience with Graph and Machine Learning”
- “Double the Performance of Your Fraud Detection System with Graph and Machine Learning”
- “Zero to Advanced Analytics and Machine Learning in 90 minutes with TigerGraph Cloud”
- Graph + AI Summit
- Get TigerGraph
- TigerGraph Cloud
- TigerGraph Website
- TigerGraph Blog
- TigerGraph on Twitter
- TigerGraph on LinkedIn
TigerGraph is a platform for advanced analytics and machine learning on connected data. Based on the industry’s first and only distributed native graph database, TigerGraph’s proven technology supports advanced analytics and machine learning applications such as fraud detection, anti-money laundering (AML), entity resolution, customer 360, recommendations, knowledge graph, cybersecurity, supply chain, IoT, and network analysis. The company is headquartered in Redwood City, California, USA. Start free with tigergraph.com/cloud.
Offleash PR for TigerGraph
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
NEP’s Solution for Aurora, North One and Extreme E Tests Its Metal In Some of the World’s Harshest Conditions13.4.2021 19:21:56 CEST | Press release
SHOWCASING CUTTING EDGE TECHNOLOGY & SUSTAINABILITY WORKING TOGETHER LONDON, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Last weekend marked the first event for Extreme E, a new all-electric off-road racing series designed to highlight the climate crisis. NEP Group, the leading technical partner for content producers around the globe, worked with Extreme E and host broadcaster Aurora Media Worldwide and North One, to create a cutting-edge, sustainable broadcast solution that brought the first race, in AlUla, Saudi Arabia, into homes in 180 countries around the globe. Designed to mirror Extreme E’s goals of marrying the latest technology with sustainability and building solutions to meet the rigors of the world’s harshest conditions, NEP’s innovative broadcast services will be used by Aurora and North One at races in Senegal, Greenland, Brazil and Patagonia as the series continues. NEP’s complete end-to-end broadcast package includes a custom IP flypack, remote production solutions, crewing, sat
Annual General Meeting 2021: Tecan shareholders endorse all motions proposed by the Board of Directors13.4.2021 17:45:00 CEST | Press release
Votes cast exclusively through the independent proxy in line with COVID-19 Ordinance 3 of the Swiss government to combat the pandemicIncrease in the dividend from CHF 2.20 to CHF 2.30 per share Lukas Braunschweiler, Heinrich Fischer, Oliver Fetzer, Karen Huebscher, Christa Kreuzburg and Daniel R. Marshak re-elected as members of the Board of DirectorsLukas Braunschweiler confirmed by shareholders as Chairman of the BoardChrista Kreuzburg, Oliver Fetzer and Daniel R. Marshak confirmed as members of the Compensation CommitteeAll proposals relating to compensation approved Männedorf, Switzerland, April 13, 2021 – The Annual General Meeting of the Tecan Group (SIX Swiss Exchange: TECN) endorsed all motions proposed by the Board of Directors on April 13, 2021. The Annual General Meeting was held at the headquarters of the company, without personal attendance by shareholders. Voting rights could only be exercised through the independent proxy in line with the Federal Act on the Statutory Pri
Stockwik offentliggör avsikt att genomföra en riktad nyemission om upp till 1 026 055 nya aktier13.4.2021 17:31:00 CEST | Pressemelding
EJ FÖR OFFENTLIGGÖRANDE, PUBLICERING ELLER DISTRIBUTION, HELT ELLER DELVIS, DIREKT ELLER INDIREKT, I ELLER TILL USA, AUSTRALIEN, KANADA, NYA ZEELAND, HONGKONG, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, SYDAFRIKA, SYDKOREA ELLER NÅGON ANNAN JURISDIKTION DÄR SÅDANT OFFENTLIGGÖRANDE, PUBLICERING ELLER DISTRIBUTION INTE SKULLE VARA FÖRENLIG MED TILLÄMPLIGA FÖRESKRIFTER ELLER KRÄVA REGISTRERING ELLER LIKNANDE ÅTGÄRDER. VÄNLIGEN SE VIKTIG INFORMATION I SLUTET AV PRESSMEDDELANDET. Stockwik Förvaltning AB (publ) (”Stockwik” eller ”Bolaget”) offentliggör avsikt att genomföra en riktad nyemission om upp till 1 026 055 nya aktier till svenska och internationella institutionella investerare (den ”Riktade Nyemissionen”). Bolaget avser att genomföra den Riktade Nyemissionen med avvikelse från aktieägarnas företrädesrätt med stöd av bemyndigandet från årsstämman den 8 maj 2020. Stockwik har gett Pareto Securities AB (”Pareto Securities”) i uppdrag att utreda förutsättningarna för att genomföra den Riktade Nyemissionen genom
Stockwik announces intention to carry out a directed new share issue of up to 1,026,055 new shares13.4.2021 17:31:00 CEST | Press release
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, HONG KONG, JAPAN, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE SUCH RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR WOULD REQUIRE REGISTRATION OR ANY OTHER MEASURES. PLEASE REFER TO IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT THE END OF THE PRESS RELEASE. Stockwik Förvaltning AB (publ) (”Stockwik” or the ”Company”) hereby announces intention to carry out a directed new share issue of up to 1,026,055 new shares directed to Swedish and international institutional investors (the “Directed New Share Issue”). The Company intends to carry out the Directed New Share Issue with deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights pursuant to the authorization granted by the annual general meeting on 8 May 2020. Stockwik has engaged Pareto Securities AB (“Pareto Securities”) to investigate the conditions to carry out the Directed New Shar
Norsk Hydro: Innkalling til generalforsamling 202113.4.2021 16:27:22 CEST | Pressemelding
Aksjeeierne i Norsk Hydro ASA innkalles til ordinær Generalforsamling torsdag 6. mai 2021 kl. 10:00. Generalforsamlingen vil i år gjennomføres digitalt med elektronisk stemmegivning som følge av Covid-19 situasjonen. Se vedlagt guide for online deltakelse. Det er også mulig å forhåndsstemme eller gi fullmakt før møtet. Fullstendig innkalling, agenda og vedlegg er vedlagt. Alle relevante dokumenter ligger på www.hydro.com/generalforsamling Investorkontakt Line Haugetraa +47 41406376 Line.firstname.lastname@example.org Denne opplysningen er informasjonspliktig etter verdipapirhandelloven §5-12 Vedlegg Arsberetning og arsregnskap 2020Guide for digital deltakelseHydros lonnspolitikkInnkalling til ordinaer generalforsamling 2021Innstilling fra Valgkomiteen 2021Moteseddel
Norsk Hydro: Notice of Annual General Meeting 202113.4.2021 16:27:22 CEST | Press release
Notice is given that the Annual General Meeting of Norsk Hydro ASA will be held on Thursday 6 May 2021 at 10:00 (CEST). Please be informed that the Annual General Meeting will be held as a digital meeting with electronic voting due to the Covid-19 situation. Please refer to the attached guide for online participation. It is also possible to vote in advance or attend the meeting by proxy. The full notice, agenda and appendices are attached. All relevant documents can be found on www.hydro.com/generalmeeting Investor contact: Line Haugetraa +47 41406376 Line.email@example.com This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act Attachments Financial Statements and Board of Directors report 2020Guideline for online participationHydro remuneration policyNotice of General Meeting 2021Recommendation from the Nomination Committee 2021Voting instructions
Kallelse till årsstämma i Stockwik Förvaltning AB (publ)13.4.2021 16:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Aktieägarna i Stockwik Förvaltning AB (publ), org. nr 556294-7845, kallas härmed till årsstämma fredagen den 14 maj 2021 kl. 10:00. Mot bakgrund av risken för spridning av Covid-19 och myndigheternas föreskrifter och råd om undvikande av sammankomster har styrelsen med stöd av tillfälliga lagregler beslutat att årsstämman ska genomföras utan fysisk närvaro genom att aktieägare utövar sin rösträtt endast genom poströstning. FÖRUTSÄTTNINGAR FÖR DELTAGANDE Den som önskar att genom poströstning delta i årsstämman ska dels vara upptagen i den av Euroclear Sweden AB framställda aktieboken per onsdagen den 5 maj 2021, dels ha anmält sitt deltagande genom att avge sin poströst i enlighet med anvisning under rubriken POSTRÖSTNING nedan så att poströsten är bolaget tillhanda senast onsdagen den 12 maj 2021. För att ha rätt att delta i årsstämman måste en aktieägare som låtit förvaltarregistrera sina aktier, förutom att anmäla sig till årsstämman genom att avge sin poströst, låta registrera aktie