The Board of Directors of Hoylu resolves on a private placement of approximately SEK 28.5 million, and a directed share issue of approximately SEK 1.5 million subject to shareholders’ approval
The Board of Directors in Hoylu AB (publ) (“Hoylu” or the “Company”) has today, based on the authorization granted by the Annual General Meeting on 25 June 2020, resolved, and carried out, a directed share issue of approximately SEK 28.5 million (the “Private Placement”).
In addition, the Board of Directors resolved, subject to the subsequent approval by the shareholders on an extraordinary general meeting, to carry out a directed share issue of up to 535,713 new shares to the Deputy CEO Truls Baklid and the board member Hans Othar Blix (the “Directed Share Issue”). The Board of Directors intends to summon shareholders to an extraordinary general meeting to resolve on the Directed Share Issue. The notice of the extraordinary general meeting will be issued separately, together with complete terms and conditions of the Directed Share Issue.
Summary: The Private Placement
• The Private Placement results in an increase of the Company’s share capital with SEK 839,111.50 through the issue of 10,178,572 new shares.
• The shares have been subscribed and shall be paid in cash within three bank days.
• The subscription price is SEK 2.80 per new share, which is equal to a discount of approximately 2.10 per cent compared to the volume-weighted average price during the last ten trading days in the Company’s shares.
• The investors include Fougner Invest AS, Alden AS, TTC Invest AS, Bimo Kapital AS, Kristianro AS, Helling Invest AS, Robert Keith, Trellevika Invest AS, Camelback Holding AS, Camelback Eiendom AS, Erling Johnsen A/S, Lofast Eiendom AS, Onetwo3 AS, Nucleus Life AG, Norse Partners AS, Libert AS, Navesta AS, Anglo Invest AS, Staco AS, and Windchange Invest AB and Andreas Martinussen.
• The reason for the Private Placement, and the deviation from the shareholders’ preferential right, is to further strengthen the investor base and to provide the Company with strategically important owners (Libert AS, Navesta AS, Anglo Invest AS, Staco AS, and Windchange Invest AB and Andreas Martinussen). Furthermore, a directed share issue can be implemented much faster and to lower cost than a rights issue. The Company needs capital for its continued operations, and the Board's assessment is, considering the above and the proposed subscription price, that a directed share issue is deemed to be of benefit to the Company and its shareholders.
• The Board of Director’s assessment is that the Private Placement under the present circumstances is the Company’s most favourable way to obtain this financing.
• The Private Placement results in a dilution of shares of the existing shareholders of approximately 11.16 per cent, after the registration of the new shares with the Swedish Companies Registration Office.
Summary: The Directed Share Issue
• The Board of Directors has resolved, subject to the subsequent approval by the extraordinary general meeting, on a directed share issue of 535,713 shares to the Deputy CEO Truls Baklid and the board member Hans Othar Blix at a subscription price of SEK 2.80, which is expected to raise proceeds to the Company of SEK 1.5 million.
• The reason for the Directed Share Issue, and the deviation from the shareholders’ preferential right, is that the Deputy CEO and the member of the Board, through their own investment, should be able to access and work for a positive value development of the Company’s shares and thus achieve alignment of interest with the Company’s shareholders.
• Approval on the extraordinary general meeting requires a nine-tenth (9/10) majority vote.
• Subscription shall be made by cash payment during the period from 22 February 2021 until 1 March 2021.
• The complete terms and conditions for the Directed Share Issue will be included in the notice for the extraordinary general meeting, which will be issued separately.
• If fully subscribed and registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, the Directed Share Issue, given that the Private Placement been fully subscribed and allotted, may result in a dilution of shares of the existing shareholders of approximately 0.58 per cent.
For more information, please contact:
Stein Revelsby, CEO at Hoylu +1 213 440 2499 Email: email@example.com
Karl Wiersholm, CFO at Hoylu +1 425 829 2316 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hoylu’s mission is to make remote work and information sharing easy. Hoylu’s Connected Workspaces™ help enterprise clients manage activities, visualize work and motivate people to perform their best by avoiding miscommunication and secure success.
For more information: www.hoylu.com
Ticker symbol: Hoylu
Marketplace: Nasdaq First North Growth Market
Certified Adviser: Mangold Fondkommission AB +46 (0) 8 50 301 550; email@example.com
This information is information that Hoylu AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 02:30 CET on 8 February 2021.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Avance Gas Holding Ltd - ESG report 202015.4.2021 09:30:00 CEST | Press release
Bermuda, 15 April 2021: Avance Gas Holding Ltd (OSE: AGAS) announces that the Environmental Social Governance (ESG) report for 2020 is published today. The ESG report is attached and is also available on the company's website www.avancegas.com. This is our third ESG report, which has been prepared in accordance with the Marine Transportation framework established by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), incorporating its indicators and related definitions, scope, and calculations. This standard has enabled us to identify, manage and report on material ESG factors specific to our industry. Additionally, we have incorporated the principles of the UN Global Compact, and the report is compliant with the Euronext ESG Reporting Guidelines. For further queries, please contact: Randi Navdal bekkelund, CFO Tel: +47 22 00 48 29 This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act Attachment Avance Gas - ESG repor
Avance Gas Holding Ltd - Annual Report 202015.4.2021 09:00:00 CEST | Press release
Bermuda, 15 April 2021: Avance Gas Holding Ltd (OSE: AGAS) announces that the annual report for the financial year ended 31 December 2020 is published today. A pdf-version of the annual report is attached and is also available on the company's website www.avancegas.com (http://www.avancegas.com). For further queries, please contact: Randi Navdal bekkelund, CFO Tel: +47 22 00 48 29 This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. Attachment Avance Gas Annual Report 2020
Norsk Hydro: Invitasjon – Strategisk oppdatering og første kvartal 202115.4.2021 08:59:30 CEST | Pressemelding
Hydros resultat for første kvartal 2021 blir offentliggjort tirsdag 27. april 2021 kl. 07.00 (norsk tid). Kvartalsrapporten og presentasjonsmaterialet blir samtidig gjort tilgjengelig på www.hydro.com. Konsernsjef Hilde Merete Aasheim og konserndirektør for økonomi og finans Pål Kildemo vil presentere på engelsk samme dag kl. 08.30 (norsk tid) via audio webcast og telefonkonferanse. På grunn av Covid-19-situasjonen vil det ikke bli pressekonferanse ved vårt hovedkontor. Presentasjonen kan følges via audio webcast. Det vil være mulig å stille spørsmål rett etter presentasjonen. For å stille spørsmål må du være koblet på telefonkonferansen før presentasjonen er ferdig. Se detaljer nedenfor. Det vil ikke være mulig å stille spørsmål direkte i videokonferansen. Du melder deg på telefonkonferansen ved å klikke på lenken “Click to Join“ 5-10 minutter før start. Du må oppgi telefonnummer og registreringsdetaljer. Konferansesystemet vil ringe tilbake på det oppgitte telefonnummeret og koble de
Norsk Hydro: Invitation – Strategic update and first quarter results presentation 202115.4.2021 08:59:30 CEST | Press release
Hydro's first quarter results 2021 will be released at 07:00 CEST (01:00 EDT, 06:00 BST, 05:00 UTC), on Tuesday April 27, 2021. The quarterly report and presentation slides will be available on www.hydro.com at the same time. President & CEO Hilde Merete Aasheim and EVP & CFO Pål Kildemo will host an audio webcast and a conference call, in English, at 08:30 CEST the same day. Due to the Covid-19 situation there will be no presentation and press conference at our corporate headquarters. In order to listen to the presentation, please join the audio webcast. There will be a Q&A session directly after the presentation. If you would like to ask questions, you need to join the conference call before end of the presentation. Please see details below. It will not be possible to ask questions on the audio webcast. To join the conference call, please use the below “Click to Join” link 5-10 minutes prior to start time. You will be asked to enter your phone number and registration details. The Eve
Van Lanschot Kempen publishes agenda for the 2021 annual general meeting15.4.2021 08:30:00 CEST | Press release
Amsterdam/’s-Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands, 15 April 2021 Van Lanschot Kempen today released the agenda and explanatory notes for its annual general meeting (AGM) on 27 May 2021. The convening notice and the meeting’s agenda with explanatory notes are available from Shareholders meetings' 2021. The AGM will be held virtually and will start at 2.00 pm. Media Relations: +31 20 354 45 85; firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: +31 20 354 45 90; email@example.com About Van Lanschot Kempen Van Lanschot Kempen, a wealth manager operating under the Van Lanschot, Kempen and Evi brand names, is active in Private Banking, Asset Management and Merchant Banking, with the aim of preserving and creating wealth, in a sustainable way, for both its clients and the society of which it is part. Listed at Euronext Amsterdam, Van Lanschot Kempen is the Netherlands’ oldest independent financial services company, with a history dating back to 1737. For more informatio
GOGL – Publication of Prospectus and start of Subscription Period in Subsequent Offering15.4.2021 08:15:00 CEST | Press release
NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA OR JAPAN, OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN OFFER OF ANY OF THE SECURITIES DESCRIBED HEREIN. 15 April 2021, Hamilton, Bermuda Reference is made to the announcement by Golden Ocean Group Limited (the "Company”) on 14 April 2021 regarding the approval of a prospectus by the Financial Supervisory Authority of Norway (the "Prospectus") covering (i) the listing on Oslo Børs of 54,207,547 new ordinary shares in the Company (the "Private Placement Shares") issued in a private placement completed on 17 February 2021 raising gross proceeds of USD 338 million (approx. NOK 2,873 million) (the "Private Placement"), and (ii) the offering and listing to eligible shareholders of up to 2,710,377 new ordinary shares in the Company in a subsequent offering (the "Subs
HEINEKEN aims to be carbon neutral in production by 2030 and full value chain by 204015.4.2021 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
Amsterdam, 15 April 2021 – HEINEKEN today announced a new ambition to decarbonise its own production by 2030 and its full value chain by 2040. This is the first in a series of refreshed Brew a Better World ambitions, which form an important part of the company’s new EverGreen balanced growth strategy. “In this Decade of Action1, we are committing to accelerating our actions to address climate change. We aim to be carbon neutral in our production sites by 2030 in order to meet the 1.5°C goal set by the Paris Agreement. We will further reduce our emissions through energy efficiency and speed up the transition towards renewable energy,” said HEINEKEN’s CEO and Chairman of the Executive Board Dolf van den Brink. “A large part of our overall carbon footprint beyond production comes from agriculture, packaging, distribution and cooling. This means we will work in close partnership with our suppliers and partners to reach our ambitious goal of a carbon neutral value chain by 2040. We know tha