Sectigo Achieves Record Growth in 2021 Fueled by Product Innovation & New Enterprise Customer Acquisition
CA-Agnostic Capabilities, 20 Percent Increase in Enterprise Sales, and Industry Recognition Highlight Stellar Achievements for Digital Identity Leader
ROSELAND, N.J., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sectigo®, a global leader in digital certificates and automated Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM), today announced record growth for 2021, including a more than 20 percent increase in enterprise sales and a significant increase in net-new tier 1 logos. In addition, new product innovations, industry awards, and strong market demand drove the company to outperform growth targets.
"We're thrilled with our 2021 results. It was a pivotal year for Sectigo as we disrupted industry norms to help our customers solve real-world challenges establishing digital trust for any digital identity, regardless of its origin," said Bill Holtz, CEO, Sectigo. "Our modern approach to identity-first security combined with our SiteLock portfolio, and the expansion of our leadership team, puts us in a category above our competitors that our customers, partners, and the market recognize."
Financial and Leadership Highlights
- Over 20 Percent Growth in Enterprise Sales: Sectigo saw more than a 20 percent increase in enterprise sales in 2021 and record demand as more and more businesses are turning to Sectigo to help them secure and manage their growing volumes of human and machine identities.
- David Mahdi Joins Executive Team: Former Gartner VP and identity cryptography and cybersecurity visionary David Mahdi joined Sectigo in December 2021 as Chief Strategy Officer and CISO Advisor.
- SiteLock: Sectigo acquired the leading website security protection and monitoring provider, SiteLock, in May 2021. This transaction also included Patchman, a Netherlands-based provider of automated Content Management Systems (CMS) vulnerability scanning and patching solutions. The acquisition expanded Sectigo’s product capabilities, partner network, and reach to more than 16 million websites currently protected by SiteLock and established Sectigo’s market leadership in web security.
- Root Causes Podcast Hits 50,000 Listeners: The five-star rated weekly Root Causes podcast hosted by Sectigo’s Chief Compliance Officer Tim Callan and Chief Technology Officer Jason Soroko reached its 50,000 listeners milestone. As a trusted source of knowledge, Sectigo aims to educate IT professionals about industry trends and best practices.
- Sectigo Becomes ‘CA Agnostic’: Advancements to Sectigo’s flagship product, Sectigo Certificate Manager (SCM), make it a universal platform capable of managing public and private certificates from other leading Certificate Authorities (CAs). Customers can manage their digital identities provided by Sectigo and other CAs through SCM’s central portal. Microsoft Certificate Authority is the first major third-party CA to be added to Sectigo’s advanced CLM platform, with more scheduled for release in early 2022.
- Product Enhancements Solve Emerging Use Cases: Additional innovations are scheduled for release this year, including passwordless authentication, identity orchestration for Robotic Process Automation (RPA), remote identity validation for document signing, and advanced automation capabilities.
- The Software Report’s Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies of 2021: Sectigo is one of The Software Report’s Top 25 Cybersecurity Companies of 2021, chosen for its dominance in Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM).
- The Software Report’s Top 25 Cybersecurity CEOs of 2021: Sectigo’s Holtz was named a Top 25 Cybersecurity Executive of 2021 by The Software Report. Holtz was recognized for driving the company’s growth and go-to-market expansion.
- CyberSecurity Breakthrough Award 2021: Leading market intelligence firm Tech Breakthrough named Sectigo the Overall Encryption Solution Provider of the Year in the 2021 CyberSecurity Breakthrough Awards.
- Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards 2021: Sectigo Web Security Platform was named Gold Winner for New Security Software Product-Service of the Year. Sectigo’s Soroko was named the Bronze Winner for CTO of the Year in the 17th Annual Cyber Security Global Excellence Awards®.
- Five-Star Partner Program Rating: Sectigo Secure Partner Program received a Five-Star rating in the 2021 CRN Partner Program Guide, awarded to an exclusive group of companies that offer solution providers the best of the best, going above and beyond in their partner programs.
“It is an exciting time to be at Sectigo with the rapid growth of its team, solutions, and addressable markets and its focus on interoperability and openness,” said Sectigo’s Mahdi. “Our top priority is to help our customers future-proof their organizations against today’s increasingly complex threats, and this starts with reducing IT infrastructure complexity to enable orchestration and automation across all identity management solutions, establishing a solid foundation of digital trust. That is what Sectigo is delivering to its customers, and we will continue to lead the way in this new year to ensure a secure digital future in 2022.”
Sectigo is a leading provider of digital certificates and automated Certificate Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions - trusted by the world’s largest brands. Its cloud-based universal CLM platform issues and manages the lifecycles of digital certificates issued by Sectigo and other Certificate Authorities (CAs) to secure every human and machine identity across the enterprise. With over 20 years of experience establishing digital trust, Sectigo is one of the longest-standing and largest CAs with more than 700,000 customers, including 36% of the Fortune 1000. For more information, visit www.sectigo.com.
Director of Global Communications
To view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NYSE: NAT) – Further Purchase of NAT shares by Board Member Alexander Hansson21.1.2022 16:32:14 CET | Press release
Friday, January 21, 2022 Dear Shareholders and Investors, Alexander Hansson, Board Member in Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NAT) and son of Herbjorn Hansson, the NAT Founder, Chairman and CEO, has today bought 50,000 shares in NAT at $ 1.557 per share. Following the transaction, Alexander Hansson privately owns 1,185,000 shares in NAT. As in the past, the Hansson family is the largest private shareholder in the company. Alexander Hansson commented: "I strongly believe in the future of NAT" Sincerely, Herbjorn Hansson Founder, Chairman & CEO Nordic American Tankers Ltd. www.nat.bm CAUTIONARY STATEMENT REGARDING FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS Matters discussed in this press release may constitute forward-looking statements. The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 provides safe harbor protections for forward-looking statements in order to encourage companies to provide prospective information about their business. Forward-looking statements include statements concerning plans, obje
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK TREASURY BILLS21.1.2022 16:20:00 CET | Press release
Bid procedure, 2022-01-26BillsSWEDISH T-BILL: SE0017232689. 2022-04-20 Bid date2022-01-26Bid times10.00-11.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)SE0017232689: 2000 mln SEK +/-1000 mln SEK Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SE0017232689: 2000 mln SEK per bid Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 50 million per bidExpected allocation timeNot later than 11.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateDelivery and payment date2022-01-28Delivery of billsTo the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383 Stockholm, 2022-01-21 This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at www.riksbank.se.
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK BID PROCEDURE KOMMUNINVEST BONDS21.1.2022 16:20:00 CET | Press release
Bid procedure, 2022-01-25BondsKOMMUNINVEST I SVERIGE: 2311. SE0010948240. 2023-11-13 KOMMUNINVEST I SVERIGE: 2611, SE0012569572, 2026-11-12 KOMMUNINVEST I SVERIGE: 2805, SE0015660139, 2028-05-12 BidsBids on interest and volume are entered via Bloomberg Bond Auction SystemBid date2022-01-25Bid times10.00-11.00Requested volume (corresponding nominal amount)2311: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK 2611: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK 2805: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)2311: 500 mln SEK per bid 2611: 500 mln SEK per bid 2805: 500 mln SEK per bid Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 50 million per bidExpected allocation timeNot later than 11.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateDelivery and payment date2022-01-27Delivery of bondsTo the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383General Terms and ConditionsGeneral Terms and Conditions General Terms and Conditions för the Riksbank’s Purchase
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK GOVERNMENT BONDS21.1.2022 16:20:00 CET | Press release
Bid procedure, 2022-01-28BondsSWEDEN I/L BOND: 3109. SE0005703550. 2025-06-01 SWEDEN I/L BOND: 3114, SE0013748258, 2030-06-01 Bid date2022-01-28Bid times09.00-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)3109: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK 3114: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)3109: 500 mln SEK per bid 3114: 500 mln SEK per bid Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 50 million per bidExpected allocation timeNot later than 10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateDelivery and payment date2022-02-01Delivery of bondsTo the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383 Stockholm, 2022-01-21 This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be
Avance Gas Holding Ltd - Enter into Time Charter Agreement for Avance Capella21.1.2022 14:33:03 CET | Press release
Bermuda, 21 January 2022 - Avance Gas Holding Ltd ("AGAS" or the "Company") announce that we have entered into a Time Charter Agreement for a period of 2 years for our second dual fuel VLGC, Avance Capella, to LPG & Ethylene Shipowner and LPG trader, Petredec. The vessel will commence the time charter shortly after delivery ex-yard in South Korea end of February 2022 and the time charter hire has a mechanism which gives both parties exposure to the spot market rate. This transaction is another step in executing on our strategy to increase our time charter portfolio while also maintaining access to the market upside. For further queries, please contact: Kristian Sørensen, CEO Tel: +47 22 00 48 00 Randi Navdal Bekkelund, CFO Tel: +47 22 00 48 00 About Avance Gas: Avance Gas operates in the global market for transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The Company is one of the world's leading owners and operators of very large gas carrier (VLGC) and operates a fleet of thirteen ships
Proposals by the Nomination Board to the Annual General Meeting 2022 of Suominen21.1.2022 13:00:00 CET | Press release
Suominen Corporation's stock exchange release on January 21, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. EET Proposal on the number of the members, on the composition, and on the Chair of the Board of Directors The Nomination Board of Suominen Corporation’s shareholders proposes to the Annual General Meeting that the number of Board members remains unchanged and would be six (6). The Nomination Board proposes to the Annual General Meeting that Andreas Ahlström, Björn Borgman, Jaakko Eskola, Nina Linander and Laura Raitio would be re-elected as members of Suominen Corporation’s Board of Directors. Out of the current Board members, Sari Pajari-Sederholm has informed that she is not available as a candidate for the Board of Directors. In addition, the Nomination Board proposes that Aaron Barsness would be elected as a new member of the Board of Directors. Mr. Aaron Barsness (born 1973, BA (Biology and Environmental Studies), U.S. and Swedish citizen) currently works as the CMO of Fazer Group. He has held a number
Auriant Mining AB (publ.) publishes 12m 2021 operational update21.1.2022 11:20:00 CET | Press release
Highlights: In 12m 2021, total gold production amounted to 910.8 kg (29,283 oz), compared to 964.7 kg (31,014 oz) in 12m 2020, a decrease of 6%, or 53.9 kg (1,731 oz), but in line with the 2021 production plan; Hard rock gold production was 893.3 kg (28,720 oz), compared to 952.7 kg (30,629 oz) in 12m 2020, a decrease of 6%, or 59.4 kg (1,909 oz);Alluvial gold production amounted to 17.5 kg (563 oz), compared to 12.0 kg (386 oz) in 2020, an increase of 46%, or 5,5 kg (178 oz);12m 2021, total gold sales were 818.5 kg (26,316 oz), compared to 946.4 kg (30,428 oz) in 12m 2020, a decrease of 127.9 kg (4,112 oz), or 14%;428,300 tonnes of ore were processed with an average grade of 2.30 g/t;In 12m of 2021, the CIL plant operated for 8,004 hours at an increased throughput rate of 53.5 tonnes per working hour (>50 t/hour) and at the targeted recovery rate of 91.2%;458,500 tonnes of ore were mined in 12m 2021, compared to 387,200 tonnes in 12m 2020, an increase of 71,300 tonnes or 18%. Strippin