Prosafe SE: Restructuring plan agreed with lenders
Reference is made to earlier information provided regarding Prosafe SE’s (“Prosafe” or the “Company”) ongoing financial process with its lenders.
Prosafe is pleased to announce that it has received support from lenders of Prosafe SE and Prosafe Rigs Pte. Ltd. on a comprehensive and material restructuring of the financial indebtedness of the group (the “Transaction”). The Company has received acknowledgment of credit approval (subject to certain conditions) in support of the Transaction from ca. 79% across the USD 1300 million facility and the USD 144 million facility with additional credit approvals expected by mid-June 2021.
The terms of the Transaction will result in significant de-leveraging of the balance sheet with ca. 75% debt reduction, corresponding reduction in annual debt service, a sufficient cash balance and in sum a significantly improved balance sheet and improved financial flexibility.
Highlights of the proposed financial restructuring:
- Significant de-leveraging: ca. USD 1,100 million of total debt reduction (amount subject to timing of closing and accrued interest to that date). Reinstatement under the USD 1,300 million facility and the USD 144 million facility of USD 250 million and USD 93 million, respectively.
- Significant runway: No mandatory debt maturities until December 2025.
- Reduced interest costs: ca. USD 9 million in annual debt servicing costs post-transaction.
- Financial flexibility: no fixed amortisation on the reinstated debt facilities. All principal repayments prior to maturity occurring via a new group cash sweep mechanism.
- Liquidity headroom: Sufficient liquidity well in excess of agreed minimum cash covenant.
- Equitisation: ca. USD 1,100 million of debt reduction across the Company’s bank facilities (amount subject to timing of closing and accrued interest to that date), outstanding interest rate swaps, other financial liabilities and contingent liabilities to be equitized at closing into 99% of Prosafe SE equity.
- Implementation: to the extent Prosafe does not receive unanimous support for the restructuring from all stakeholders, the Company intends to implement the Transaction using a Singapore Scheme of Arrangement combined with other arrangements if required. The Transaction will also require approval from the Company’s shareholders in an extraordinary general meeting. Notice of such meeting will be issued in due course.
Jesper K. Andresen, Prosafe’s CEO says, “The support for a comprehensive restructuring from our lenders is a key milestone in the process to implement a sustainable financial solution. We are pleased to have achieved this consensually among our lenders which reflects the strong support we have enjoyed from them throughout the process and which has enabled us to continue our business as usual and protect and generate value. Pending remaining credit approvals and a possible Singapore Scheme of Arrangement combined with other arrangements to complete the implementation, Prosafe will continue to position the company and focus on protecting and creating value for all its stakeholders”.
Detailed terms for the restructuring:
Amended and Restated USD 1,300 million facility
- Cash: USD 38 million subject to registered security interests/set-off rights to be utilized as cash repayment at par at completion
- Debt reinstatement: USD 250 million
- Maturity: December 2025
- Interest rate: L+2.50% payable in cash
- Equitisation: remaining balance of ca. USD 1,000 million to be equitised in exchange for ca. 89% of equity (assuming full equitisation of USD 45 million Westcon Tranche)
Amended and Restated USD 144 million facility
- Cash: USD 9 million cash subject to registered security interests/set-off rights to be utilized as repayment at par at completion
- Debt reinstatement: USD 93 million
- Maturity: December 2025
- Interest rate: L+2.50% payable in cash
- Equitisation: remaining balance of USD 37 million to be equitised in exchange for ca. 3% of equity
Interest Rate Swap Liabilities
- To be fully equitised in exchange for ca. 2% of equity
Cosco Seller’s Credit for the Safe Notos
- Unless a consensual agreement is made with Cosco ca. USD 20 million to be fully equitised in exchange for ca. 2% of equity
Westcon Tranche and Westcon Claim
- A Westcon Tranche of USD 45 million (contingent liability) is included in the agreement with lenders. The Company shall make cash payments on the Westcon Tranche only to the extent it receives any proceeds from the Westcon Court case while any remaining portion would be fully equitized. If the judgement in the Gulating Court of Appeal in favour of Westcon (the “Westcon Claim”) becomes final pending the decision by the Supreme Court, the Westcon Tranche is likely to be equitized in favour of the lenders in the USD 1300 million facility
- NOK 245 million of the Westcon Claim is secured by a bank guarantee and will be covered from cash in the company following a final binding judgement in favour of Westcon up to this amount.
- Any unsecured portion of the Westcon Claim over and above the NOK 245 million guaranteed amount provided to Westcon to be equitized in exchange for ca. 3% equity (estimate)
Cosco Seller’s Credit for the Safe Eurus
- No changes to the terms of the Eurus Promissory Note as restructuring does not include the borrowing entity
Convertible Bonds and Existing Shareholders
- Convertible Bonds shall be converted into shares
- Convertible Bond holders and existing shareholders together will hold 1% of equity
- Reference is further made to the Company’s updates, latest on 27 May 2021, regarding the moratorium protection in Singapore as part of the ongoing financial process to facilitate protection of going concern value pending finalization of term sheet negotiations with its major creditors and, thereafter, implementation of the agreed solution. Prosafe's objective is to continue business as normal during this final phase of discussions and the implementation process. To the extent that a fully consensual solution is not achievable, the intention is to implement a solution using a Singapore Scheme of Arrangement combined with other arrangements, to the extent required.
The Company will make the appropriate announcements as and when there are further developments on implementation of the Transaction. Please monitor Prosafe SE's website for any announcements or updates on the process.
Moelis & Company are acting as financial advisors, and Schjødt and Clifford Chance are acting as legal advisors to Prosafe in connection with the restructuring.
Prosafe is a leading owner and operator of semi-submersible accommodation vessels. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker code PRS. For more information, please refer to www.prosafe.com.
Stavanger, 4 June 2021
For further information, please contact:
Jesper K. Andresen, CEO
Phone: +47 51 65 24 30 / +47 907 65 155
Stig Harry Christiansen, Deputy CEO and CFO
Phone: +47 51 64 25 17 / +47 478 07 813
This information is considered to be inside information pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
This stock exchange announcement was published by Cecilie Helland Ouff Senior Manager Corporate Finance and Treasury at Prosafe on 4 June 2021 at 08:00 CEST.To view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Wood Mackenzie Scales Data Analytics Across the Energy Transition by Adding Quinbrook as a Lens Power Development Partner21.6.2021 13:00:00 CEST | Press release
Lens® decision intelligence platform connects the dots across a rapidly changing energy landscape LONDON/HOUSTON/SINGAPORE, June 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wood Mackenzie, the leading provider of commercial intelligence for the world’s natural resources sector, today welcomes Quinbrook Infrastructure Partners as a development partner for the industry-leading Lens decision intelligence platform. With its analytics-ready power and renewables data integrated into a single platform, Lens Power enables organisations to maximise investment opportunities in clean energy and be on the forefront of the energy transition. Wood Mackenzie, a Verisk business (Nasdaq:VRSK), is collaborating with early adopters to design a power solution that provides a holistic understanding of what is happening in the world of energy, allowing organisations to analyse, screen and value assets or companies quickly and confidently to improve profitability and minimise risk. Global Power Generation Assets byEnergy S
Rovio Entertainment, Moomin Characters and Gutsy Animations enter into a long-term partnership21.6.2021 12:30:00 CEST | Press release
Rovio Entertainment Corporation Press Release Rovio Entertainment, Moomin Characters and Gutsy Animations enter into a long-term partnership Iconic Finnish brands will join forces to create joyful content for years to come. Rovio becomes an exclusive partner for Moomin based mobile games. ESPOO - Finland, June 21, 2021- Rovio Entertainment Corporation, the creator of Angry Birds, has entered into a long-term partnership with Moomin Characters and Gutsy Animation. Rovio will have the rights to develop and publish Moomin IP based games for any platform, with exclusive rights for all mobile platforms. Rovio will also become a minority shareholder in Gutsy Animations, the creator of the Moominvalley 3D animation series through an equity investment of 2.5 million euros and a convertible loan of 2.5 million euros. Moomin has a very high brand awareness particularly in Japan, which is one of the biggest gaming markets in the world. The length of the partnership is six years, with a possible e
Incap Corporation: INCAP’S FACTORIES IN INDIA CONTINUE OPERATIONS WITH REDUCED CAPACITY. INCAP’S PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OUTLOOK FOR 2021 REMAINS UNCHANGED.21.6.2021 11:30:00 CEST | Press release
Incap Corporation 21 June 2021 at 12:30 p.m. (EEST) Stock Exchange Release Insider information INCAP’SFACTORIES IN INDIACONTINUE OPERATIONS WITH REDUCED CAPACITY. INCAP’S PREVIOUSLY ANNOUNCED OUTLOOK FOR 2021 REMAINS UNCHANGED. Karnataka state continues the fight against the coronavirus pandemic extending the measures taken to limit for instance social gatherings. The lock-down in Karnataka has been extended until 5 July 2021. However, the state government has given a number of concessions indicating a phased opening up in the coming weeks. Incap’s permission to operate its factories is still in force and the company continues to operate with somewhat reduced capacity following the government guidelines. The closure and the partial operations of the factories in India do not have an impact on the company’s outlook for 2021 published on 21 April 2021. Incap’s previously announced outlook for 2021: Incap estimates that its revenue, operating profit (EBIT) and adjusted operating profit (E
Progress on Brunel share buyback program 202121.6.2021 11:00:00 CEST | Press release
Amsterdam, 21 June 2021 – Brunel International N.V. (Brunel; BRNL), reports the transaction details for the period 14 June 2021 through 18 June 2021 related to its share buyback program announced on 1 June 2021 for an amount up to EUR 1,977,000, and started on 3 June 2021 in order to meet obligations under its performance share plan for senior management (excluding Board of Directors). Detailed information including all individual transactions can be found on https://www.brunelinternational.net/en/share-buyback-program. DateTotal shares repurchasedAverage purchase priceTotal consideration 14/06/2021 8,286 € 11.6138 € 96,231.95 15/06/2021 14,103 € 11.5806 € 163,321.20 16/06/2021 14,861 € 11.5029 € 170,944.60 17/06/2021 10,184 € 11.3922 € 116,018.16 18/06/2021 12,935 € 11.2274 € 145,226.42 Total60,369€ 11.4586€ 691,742.33 This press release contains inside information as meant in clause 7 of the Market Abuse Regulation. Attachment Press Release Share Buyback 2021 progress
Scientific Beta releases new inflation-friendly indices21.6.2021 10:36:33 CEST | Press release
Press Release - Boston, London, Nice, Paris, Singapore, Tokyo, June 21, 2021 Scientific Beta releases new inflation-friendly indices Equity inflation indices are Scientific Beta’s first suite of macroeconomic factor indices Scientific Beta has announced the release of inflation-friendly indices, the Scientific Beta US Inflation indices, its first suite of macroeconomic factor indices. The inflation indices provide long-term equity performance with additional inflation protection compared to a traditional cap-weighted equity index. These indices correspond to a genuinely important subject for institutional investment, because in the event of inflation they procure a higher asset value (surplus) that could offset the impact of inflation on the revenue needs of future pensioners. This capacity to produce strong conditional performance does not result in a high level of tracking error with respect to the cap-weighted benchmark, like with many indices, and ultimately in poor unconditional p
Inbjudan till HMS Networks telefonkonferens för det andra kvartalet 202121.6.2021 10:15:00 CEST | Pressemelding
HMS Networks AB (publ) offentliggör sin rapport för det andra kvartalet 2021 onsdagen den 14 juli 2021 kl. 08.00. Samma dag kl. 09.00 arrangeras en telefonkonferens för press och aktiemarknad, där VD och koncernchef Staffan Dahlström samt finanschef Joakim Nideborn presenterar rapporten. Presentationen hålls på engelska och följs direkt via telefon eller internet. De bilder som används under presentationen kommer att finnas tillgängliga på HMS webbplats före telefonkonferensen. För att delta i telefonkonferensen, ring in eller följ webbpresentationen via länken nedan. SE: +46 8 566 426 93 UK: +44 3333 009 263 US: +16 467 224 956 Länk till webbsändningen Presentation och inspelning av telefonkonferensen kommer sedan att finnas tillgängligt på HMS webbsida. https://www.hms-networks.com/sv/aktieagare För mer information, kontakta: Staffan Dahlström, VD HMS, +46 (0)35 17 29 01 Joakim Nideborn, Finanschef HMS, +46 (0)35 710 6983 HMS Networks AB (publ) är en marknadsledande leverantör av lös
Invitation to HMS Networks’ second quarter 2021 conference call21.6.2021 10:15:00 CEST | Press release
HMS Networks AB (publ) will release its second quarter report 2021 on Wednesday July 14, 2021, at 08.00 CET. On the same day, at 09.00 CET, a conference call will be held for press and analysts, where President and CEO Staffan Dahlström and CFO Joakim Nideborn present the report. The presentation will be held in English and is followed live by telephone or the internet. Slides used in the presentation will be made available on HMS’ website prior to the telephone conference. To participate in the telephone conference, please call or follow the online presentation via the link below. SE: +46 8 566 426 93 UK: +44 3333 009 263 US: +16 467 224 956 Link to webcast The presentation and recording of the telephone conference will be available on HMS’ website after the call. https://www.hms-networks.com/ir For more information, please contact: Staffan Dahlström, CEO HMS, +46 (0)35 17 29 01 Joakim Nideborn, CFO HMS, +46 (0)35 710 6983 HMS Networks AB (publ) is a market-leading provider of solutio