Prosafe SE: Prosafe SE and subsidiary company Prosafe Rigs Pte. Ltd. – Update on Financial Process
Reference is made to the earlier information provided about the ongoing financial process with the lenders, the latest in a press release dated 21 May 2021 in relation to the fixing of the hearing for Prosafe SE's and Prosafe Rigs Pte. Ltd.'s ("PRPL") applications for moratorium protection in Singapore (the "Moratorium Applications Hearing") before the Singapore Court on Thursday, 27 May 2021 at 10am Singapore time.
At the Moratorium Applications Hearing held today, the Singapore Court granted Prosafe SE's and PRPL's applications in HC/OS 422/2021 and HC/OS 425/2021 for moratorium protection in Singapore which shall apply to any act of any person in Singapore, or within the jurisdiction of the Court, whether the act takes place in Singapore or elsewhere.
The following orders were made in respect of each application:
1. Pursuant to Section 64 of the Insolvency, Restructuring and Dissolution Act 2018 (Act 40 of 2018) ("IRDA"):
a) For a period of five (5) months from the date of the Application (i.e. 30 April 2021) or for such further period as the Court thinks fit or until further orders are made:
- no resolution for the winding up of the Applicant shall be passed;
- no appointment of a receiver or manager over any property or undertaking of the Applicant shall be made;
- no proceedings (other than proceedings under section 210 or 212 of the Companies Act, or sections 64, 66, 69 or 70 of the IRDA) whether before a court, arbitral tribunal, administrative agency or otherwise, and whether current, pending or threatened against the Applicant shall be commenced or continued, except with the leave of the Court and subject to such terms as the Court imposes;
- no execution, distress or other legal process shall be commenced, continued or levied against any property of the Applicant, except with the leave of the Court and subject to such terms as the Court imposes;
- no step shall be taken to enforce any security over any property of the Applicant, or to repossess any goods held by the Applicant under any chattels leasing agreement, hire-purchase agreement, or retention of title agreement, except with the leave of the Court and subject to such terms as the Court imposes; and
- no right of re-entry or forfeiture under any lease in respect of any premises occupied by the Applicant shall be enforced (including pursuant to Sections 18 or 18A of the Conveyancing and Law of Property Act (Cap. 61)), except with the leave of the Court and subject to such terms as the Court imposes;
b) The Applicant be entitled to attend and make submissions at the hearing of any application(s) for leave to the Court to commence, continue, levy, or enforce any of the proceedings, or to take any steps restrained by the order in paragraph 1(a) above;
2. The order at paragraph 1(a) shall apply to any act of any person in Singapore, or within the jurisdiction of the Court, whether the act takes place in Singapore or elsewhere;
3. An officer of the company be designated as the Applicant’s Foreign Representative within the meaning of Section 101(24) of the United States Bankruptcy Code (or any jurisdiction which adopts or incorporates the UNCITRAL Model Law on Cross-Border Insolvency ("Model Law")) and be authorised to apply for a suitable order to effectuate the terms of the application herein and such other additional relief and/or assistance in the United States of America or any other Model Law jurisdiction as appropriate;
4. The Applicant shall have liberty to apply for such further or other directions as may be necessary; and
5. The Applicant shall submit to the Court monthly management accounts and a 13-week cash flow forecast as prepared by its financial advisor and updated on a fortnightly basis, such documents to be submitted monthly. In addition, if the Applicant acquires or disposes of any property or grants security over any property, the Applicant is to submit information relating to the acquisition, disposal or grant of security to the Court not later than 14 days after the date of the acquisition, disposal or grant of security.
Prosafe SE and PRPL will make the appropriate announcements as and when there are any further material developments on the financial process and the matters above. Please monitor Prosafe SE's website for any announcements or update on the process.
Prosafe is a leading owner and operator of semi-submersible accommodation vessels. The company is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange with ticker code PRS. For more information, please refer to www.prosafe.com
27 May 2021
For further information, please contact:
Jesper K. Andresen, CEO
Phone: +47 51 65 24 30 / +47 907 65 155
Stig Harry Christiansen, Deputy CEO and CFO
Phone: +47 51 64 25 17 / +47 478 07 813
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
New Zolgensma data demonstrate age-appropriate development when used presymptomatically and rapid, clinically meaningful efficacy in symptomatic children, even those with severe SMA at baseline18.6.2021 18:30:00 CEST | Press release
All children (100%) treated presymptomatically in the SPR1NT two-copy cohort survived without respiratory or nutritional support, and sat independently for ≥30 seconds, most (11/14) within the WHO window of expected normal development The majority of children (82%) treated in STR1VE-EU achieved developmental motor milestones not observed in the natural history of SMA Type 1, including patients with more severe disease More than 1,200 patients have now been treated with Zolgensma globally across clinical trials, managed access programs, and in the commercial setting1 Basel, June 18, 2021– Novartis today announced data that reinforce the transformational benefit of Zolgensma® (onasemnogene abeparvovec), an essential, one-time treatment and the only gene therapy for spinal muscular atrophy (SMA). New late-breaker data from the completed two-copy cohort of the Phase 3 SPR1NT clinical trial demonstrate age-appropriate milestone development in presymptomatic children with SMA without respira
The results of the private placement of Subordinated Convertible Notes and private placement of Secured Notes of AS PRFoods / transactions with persons connected with the issuer18.6.2021 16:22:48 CEST | Press release
THIS NOTICE IS NOT INTENDED FOR PUBLICATION, ALLOCATION OR TRANSMISSION, IN PART OR WHOLLY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, OR ELSEWHERE THE DISCLOSURE OR TRANSMISSION OF THIS INFORMATION IS NOT ALLOWED. By a company announcement dated 04.06.2021, AS PRFoods (hereinafter "PRFoods") informed investors that it was conducting an issue of subordinated convertible notes, whereunder PRFoods is to issue up to 350 subordinated convertible notes, with the maximum aggregate nominal value of up to EUR 3,500,000, nominal value of EUR 10,000 per subordinated convertible note, interest rate of 7% per annum and maturity date on 01.10.2025 (hereinafter the “ConvertibleNotes”). The subscription period for the Convertible Notes ended on 14.06.2021. In course of the private placement, investors subscribed for 237 Convertible Notes, with the aggregate nominal value of EUR 2,370,000, i.e. for approximately 67% of the m
CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASES OF CORPORATE BONDS18.6.2021 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
Bid procedure, 2021-06-23BondsBonds issued in SEK by Swedish non-financial undertakings. The following bonds are eligible for delivery: RIKSHEM AB: SE0011452507, 2023-07-18 RIKSHEM AB: SE0011869981, 2023-05-08 EPIROC AB: XS1918042364, 2023-12-06 EPIROC AB: XS2258568778, 2026-05-18 SCANIA CV AB: XS2042641121, 2022-08-22 SCANIA CV AB: XS2332891089, 2023-04-19 AB INDUSTRIVARDEN: SE0011869668, 2022-02-28 AB INDUSTRIVARDEN: SE0012676724, 2023-02-20 SVENSK FASTIGHETS FIN: SE0012194058, 2022-02-28 SVENSK FASTIGHETS FIN: SE0012676872, 2022-09-07 Delivery of a Bond may not occur if the Counterparty has purchased the Bond from the issuer more recently than one month prior to the date of announcement of the Special terms, that is, the purchase may not have taken place after: 2021-05-23Bid date2021-06-23Bid times10.00-11.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)SE0011452507: 30 mln SEK +/-30 mln SEK SE0011869981: 30 mln SEK +/-30 mln SEK XS1918042364: 30 mln SEK
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK BID PROCEDURE KOMMUNINVEST BONDS18.6.2021 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
Bid procedure, 2021-06-22BondsKOMMUNINVEST I SVERIGE: 2311. SE0010948240. 2023-11-13 KOMMUNINVEST I SVERIGE: 2505, SE0011414010, 2025-05-12 KOMMUNINVEST I SVERIGE: 2805, SE0015660139, 2028-05-12 BidsBids on interest and volume are entered via Bloomberg Bond Auction SystemBid date2021-06-22Bid times10.00-11.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)2311: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK 2505: 1000 mln SEK +/-500 mln SEK 2805: 750 mln SEK +/-350 mln SEK Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)2311: 500 mln SEK per bid 2505: 1000 mln SEK per bid 2805: 750 mln SEK per bid Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 50 million per bidExpected allocation timeNot later than 11.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateDelivery and payment date2021-06-24Delivery of bondsTo the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383General Terms and ConditionsGeneral Terms and Conditions General Terms and Condition
CONDITIONS FOR THE RIKSBANK´S PURCHASES OF COMMERCIAL PAPER18.6.2021 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
Bid procedure, 2021-06-23CertificateCommercial paper issued in SEK by non-financial companies with their registered office in Sweden and with a remaining maturity of up to six months on the Bid date. i.e. with the latest maturity date as of 2021-12-23 Delivery may not be made in commercial paper purchased by the Counterparty from the issuer less than one week prior to the date for announcing the Special terms, i.e. the purchase may not have been made after 2021-06-11 BidsCounterparties may make one bid per Credit rating class and maturity class. Bids are made to tel 08-696 69 70 and confirmed by e-mail to EOL@riksbank.se.Bid date2021-06-23Bid times09.00-09.30 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 4 billionHighest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)The total bid volume from one Counterparty for the two Credit rating classes may not exceed SEK 4 billion. No bid may contain Commercial paper in excess of SEK 250 million issued by the s
Eolus förvärvar två fullt tillståndsgivna svenska vindkraftsprojekt18.6.2021 16:15:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Hässleholm den 18 juni 2021 Eolus har tecknat avtal med RWE om att förvärva två fullt tillståndsgivna svenska vindkraftsprojekt. Projekten som omfattar 99 MW är lokaliserade i SE3 och Eolus kommer under sommaren att påbörja försäljningsprocessen med ambitionen att teckna avtal med en investerare under hösten 2021. Projekten är belägna i Avesta kommun (Skallberget/Utterberget) och Hedemora kommun (Tjärnäs) och omfattar totalt vardera 74,4 MW och 24,8 MW. Projekten är fullt tillståndsgivna. Eolus kommer under sommaren att påbörja försäljningsprocessen med ambitionen att teckna ett avtal med en investerare under hösten 2021. Planerad driftsättning är under 2023. För ytterligare information kontakta: Per Witalisson, VD, telefon +46 (0)70-265 16 15 Johan Hammarqvist, kommunikationschef, telefon +46 (0)720-50 59 11 Kort om Eolus Eolus Vind är en av Nordens ledande projektörer av vindkraftsanläggningar. Eolus skapar värden i alla led inom ramen för projektutveckling och drift av vindkraftsanl
Eolus acquires two fully permitted wind power projects in Sweden18.6.2021 16:15:00 CEST | Press release
Hässleholm, Sweden, June 18, 2021 Eolus has signed an agreement to acquire two fully permitted wind power projects in Sweden from RWE. The projects located in SE3 totals about 99 MW and Eolus will during summer initiate the sales process with the ambition to sign an agreement with an investor during the autumn of 2021. The projects are located in Avesta municipality (Skallberget/Utterberget) and Hedemora municipality (Tjärnäs) and totals respectively 74.4 MW and 24.8 MW. The projects are fully permitted. Eolus will during the summer initiate the sales process with the ambition to sign an agreement with an investor during the autumn of 2021. Planned commissioning is during 2023. For further information contact: Per Witalisson, CEO, +46 70-265 16 15 Johan Hammarqvist, Head of Communications, +46 720 50 59 11 About Eolus: Eolus Vind AB is one of the leading wind power developers in the Nordics. Eolus is active in the whole value chain from development of green field projects to constructi