Juniper Networks Wins “Best of Show” Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2019
Juniper’s JATP400 and Mist AI-Driven WLAN Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has been awarded multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2019 for the 13th consecutive year.
The long-running recognition reflects Juniper’s commitment toward delivering engineering simplicity, in which the company strives to consistently solve the world’s most difficult networking problems by removing the complexities for our customers.
Maintaining its impressive streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in six categories this year:
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Award (Security): JATP400 (Juniper Advanced Threat Prevention Appliance)
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Award (AI): Mist AI-Driven WLAN by Juniper Networks
- “Best of Show” Grand Prix Runners-Up Award (Cloud Infrastructure): Juniper Networks QFX5220 Series 400GbE Switch
- “Best of Show” Special Award (NFV/SDI): Contrail Service Orchestration
- “Best of Show” Special Award (Management): Contrail HealthBot
- “Best of ShowNet” Grand Prix Award: MX240 + MPC10E, QFX5220 for 400GbE (in conjunction with other vendors)
The “Best of Show” awards regularly receives hundreds of nominations from across the industry, being evaluated each year by a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives. Last year, Juniper’s “Best of Show” winners included the MX10008 and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services offered by vendors from around the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2019 attracted over 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and extensive conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- Utilizing security data from multiple sources across the network, the JATP400 works with any firewall, security information or event management (SIEM) device regardless of vendor to deliver fast, flexible and automated responses to malicious activity
- With a unique architecture which eliminates the need for time-consuming, one-off customizations, custom data collectors can be created right in the JATP interface
- Once defined, data seamlessly flows into the JATP threat behavior timeline, empowering security teams to quickly see what happened and when, all in a single, comprehensive view
- Delivering up to 50,000 object detonations per day, the powerful 1U JATP400 is purpose-built for organizations which require distributed detection of web, email and lateral threats across the enterprise
- Mist Systems, a Juniper Networks’ company, provides the first and only AI-Driven WLAN, which makes Wi-Fi predictable, reliable and measurable and offers high accuracy location services using virtual Bluetooth™ LE
- Through a combination of AI, machine learning, data science and the latest cloud technologies, Mist provides seamless automation and insights, alongside strong user visibility and Wi-Fi services levels, as well as a programmable cloud for DevOps agility
Juniper Networks QFX5220 Series 400GbE Switch
- Featuring the latest generation of merchant silicon, the QFX5220 offers 32 x 400GbE capabilities in a compact 1-RU form factor
- These switches also offer flexible 50GbE, 100GbE and 400GbE interfaces for server and inter-fabric connectivity, providing deployment versatility and network investment for the 400GbE cloud transition
- As a key component of the Contrail SD-WAN solution, Contrail Service Orchestration is a powerful software platform bridging many enterprise and multitenant solutions together (SD-WAN, SD-Branch, NFV, telco cloud and more)
- Contrail Service Orchestration designs, secures, automates and runs the entire service-life cycle across the NFX, EX, SRX and MX platforms, in addition to being a service orchestrator for the vSRX Virtual Firewall and vMX Virtual Router
- Intuitive GUIs make it easy to provision, manage and secure multisite network connectivity services, providing reliability and agility while extending visibility across multicloud networks
- Contrail HealthBot combines the power of telemetry, programmability, advanced algorithms and machine learning to offer a highly automated network health and diagnostic solution, providing consistent and coherent operational intelligence across network deployments
- Integrated with Junos Telemetry Interface and standards-based OpenConfig telemetry, the Contrail HealthBot aggregates large volumes of time-series telemetry data and provides a multi-dimensional view across network and applications, translating real-time analytics into actionable insights
- With a programmability-first approach supporting multiple open-source data pipelines and collectors for data ingestion and analysis, Contrail HealthBot’s intuitive web-based dashboard eliminates operational complexity in extracting telemetry data, thereby democratizing the use of network analytics and ultimately inspiring collaboration for business agility and growth
In addition, Juniper Networks also took home the “Best of ShowNet” Grand Prix Award, for our MX240 5G Universal Routing Platform + MPC10E line card solution and the QFX5220 Series Switch. Selected by the ShowNet’s Network Operations Center (NOC) panel, Juniper’s solutions achieved 400GbE interconnectivity alongside routers, switches and transmission equipment from a range of other vendors.
“We are delighted to continue our proud tradition of capturing multiple Grand Prix awards at Interop Tokyo, across categories like Cloud Infrastructure, Security and AI with the recently acquired Mist AI-Driven WLAN. To be recognized consistently by the industry for 13 consecutive years is a tremendous honor and a stellar endorsement of our commitment to delivering engineering simplicity for enterprises, service providers and partners.”
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and Chief Marketing Officer at Juniper Networks
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
ContextVision announces first digital pathology patent granted for its unique and objective data-generation method21.11.2019 17:00:00 CET | Press release
STOCKHOLM – November 21, 2019 – ContextVision, a medical technology software company specializing in image analysis and artificial intelligence, announce today that its proprietary Master Annotation method has received patent protection in the U.S. The U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has granted a patent to ContextVision for this invention, titled “method and system for detecting pathological anomalies in a digital pathology image and method for annotating a tissue slide”. ContextVision developed this method to automatically and more objectively outline specific structures in pathology images used for training deep learning algorithms. It identifies and highlights cancer areas and other structures by using multi-plex immunofluorescent staining. This enables development of algorithms based on objective data with high accuracy. “This patent protection is a milestone for ContextVision, and I´m so happy and proud to see this idea become reality. Thanks to a strong team effort we h
Auction details Inflation-linked bonds21.11.2019 16:20:00 CET | Press release
Auction date November 28, 2019 Maturity date Loan ISIN code Coupon Issue volume, SEK million 2032-06-01 3111 SE0007045745 0.125% 500 Settlement date December 2, 2019 Bids have to be entered by 11.00 on November 28, 2019 Bid only through dealers approved by the Swedish National Debt Office For more information, please contact: The funding desk + 46 8 613 4780 firstname.lastname@example.org
Avance Gas – Invitation to Earnings Release Audio Webcast for the Third Quarter of 201921.11.2019 15:46:00 CET | Press release
Bermuda, 21 November 2019 - Avance Gas Holding Ltd (OSE: "AVANCE"), will on Tuesday 26 November 2019 release its unaudited results for the third quarter of 2019. In connection with the earnings release, an audio webcast and conference call will be held at 15:00 (CET). The webcast can be accessed at Avance Gas’ website www.avancegas.com. Dial in details are +44 (0) 2071 928 000 (UK and International), +1 631 510 7495 (US) or +47 23 96 02 64 (Norway). Please quote the passcode: 8359635. Phone lines will open 10 minutes before the conference call. For further queries, please contact: Peder C. G. Simonsen, CFO Tel: +47 22 00 48 15 Email: email@example.com ABOUT AVANCE GAS Avance Gas Holding Ltd operates in the global market for transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The Company is one of the world's leading owners and operators of very large gas carriers (VLGCs), operating a fleet of 14 modern VLGC. For more information about Avance Gas, please visit: www.avancegas.com Thi
SFL - Third Quarter 2019 Presentation21.11.2019 15:32:00 CET | Press release
Please find enclosed the presentation of the preliminary third quarter results to be held November 21, 2019, in the link below. Attachment SFL - Third Quarter 2019 Results Presentation
GOGL - Q3 2019 Presentation21.11.2019 13:10:00 CET | Press release
Please find enclosed the presentation of Golden Ocean Group Limited's third quarter 2019 results for today's webcast / conference call at 15:00 CET. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities Trading Act Attachment Q3 2019 Presentation
SDLP - Seadrill Partners LLC Announces Third Quarter 2019 Results21.11.2019 12:49:00 CET | Press release
Highlights Operating revenue of $184.8 million Operating income of $13.0 million Net loss of $54.2 million Adjusted EBITDA of $91.9 million Cash and cash equivalents of $653.6 million Economic utilization of 95% Order backlog of $512 million as of November 21, 2019 1 cent per common unit distribution for the third quarter of 2019 Financial Results Overview Total operating revenues for the third quarter were $184.8 million (2Q19: $178.5 million). The increase was primarily due to a full quarter of operations for the West Aquarius and West Capricorn, the West Auriga returning to normal operations, the West Polaris commencing its contract in Gabon and the early termination fee received for the West Vencedor. These were partially offset by early termination fees for the West Capricorn received in the second quarter not being repeated, idle time on the West Capella prior to the commencement of a new contract in September and a full quarter of idle time on the T-16 tender barge. Total operat