Juniper Networks Wins "Best of Show" Top Awards at Interop Tokyo 2018
Juniper's MX10008 Universal Chassis and Contrail Enterprise Multicloud Emerge as Grand Prix Winners at Prestigious Awards Ceremony
TOKYO, June 14, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Juniper Networks (NYSE:JNPR), an industry leader in automated, scalable and secure networks, today announced that it has captured multiple top honors at Interop Tokyo 2018 for the 12th straight year. The recognition reflects the company's consistent commitment toward delivering innovative and industry-leading networking technology while simplifying the complexities of networking.
Maintaining its award winning-streak at the influential trade show, Juniper triumphed in the following categories this year:
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Network Infrastructure): Juniper Networks MX10008 Universal Chassis
- "Best of Show" Grand Prix Award (Cloud Computing): Contrail Enterprise Multicloud by Juniper Networks
- "Best of Show" Runners-Up Award (Security): Juniper Networks ATP Appliance
- "Best of Show" Special Award (Security): Juniper Networks SRX4600 Services Gateway
Continuing Juniper's proud tradition of receiving consecutive "Best of Show" awards at Interop Tokyo since 2007, a prominent judging panel of industry experts and executives selected Juniper's products as award winners from among hundreds of nominations across the industry. Recent Juniper award-winners have included the QFX10008, QFX5110 and the MX10003.
As one of the largest network computing trade shows in Asia, Interop Tokyo is renowned for being a top global business technology event, showcasing the very latest in cutting-edge networking products, solutions and services from vendors across the world. This year, Interop Tokyo 2018 attracted more than 140,000 attendees (including co-located events) and featured major keynote addresses and full-fledged conference programs, as well as an associated expo area for showcases by vendors.
- The MX10008 completes Juniper's universal chassis portfolio that also includes the PTX and QFX chassis and continues service-scale innovation to usher in the next era of carrier, enterprise and cloud networking.
- Customers now can have a singular chassis to accommodate a variety of line cards and software for different use-cases, enabling customers to do more with less while simplifying network design and reducing OPEX.
- In addition, the MX10008 also brings industry-leading and space-saving scale for edge routers at 19.2 Tbps, while also improving per-slot economics for service scale at ~0.6 watts per gigabit.
- Contrail Enterprise Multicloud is the only multicloud-ready orchestration and analytics platform, for any cloud and any workload, across multivendor environments.
- Integrating both overlay and underlay management into an open platform, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud streamlines workflows and improves end-to-end visibility.
- Featuring end-to-end policy and control capability, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud enables users to have a single tool for orchestration across overlay and fabric management, bare metal servers, virtual machines, containers and networking devices, private and public clouds and security management.
- Based on open interfaces and standard protocols, Contrail Enterprise Multicloud can be inserted into diverse networking environments to avoid unnecessary vendor lock-in, all while enabling a clear path toward a secure and automated multicloud.
- The ATP Appliance provides comprehensive on-premise protection against a sophisticated ever-changing threat landscape.
- Utilizing advanced machine learning and behavioral analysis, the ATP Appliance identifies existing and unknown advanced threats in near real-time.
- With an open API architecture, the ATP Appliance integrates with third-party security devices for seamless, automatic threat mitigation.
- The ATP Appliance is available in both physical (all-in-one or distributed mode deployment) and virtual (distributed mode only) form factors.
- The high-performance SRX4600 next-generation firewall offers fast, scalable protection across the enterprise private cloud, campus networks, cloud service providers and telcos alike
- With integrated malware prevention and a full suite of next-generation services, the SRX4600 is optimized to provide consistent and seamless protection across diverse environments
- As the center point of defense, the SRX4600 offers unprecedented command over your entire security infrastructure, allowing for 'single pane of glass' management through Junos Space Security Director
"We are delighted to once again continue Juniper Networks' proud tradition of capturing multiple prestigious awards at Interop Tokyo, across the Network Infrastructure, Cloud Computing and Security categories. It's a major honor to be consecutively recognized every year since 2007 by the esteemed panel, and a strong testament to our commitment of continually challenging the complexities across networking - all while consistently engineering industry-leading products and solutions for our customers."
- Mike Marcellin, SVP and chief marketing officer, Juniper Networks
- Follow Juniper Networks online: Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn
- Juniper Blogs and Community: J-Net
- Juniper 1on1 app: Keep up with all things Juniper from your smartphone. Download the app from iTunes and Google Play store today.
About Juniper Networks
Juniper Networks simplifies the complexities of networking with products, solutions and services in the cloud era to transform the way we connect, work and live. We remove the traditional constraints of networking to enable our customers and partners to deliver automated, scalable and secure networks that connect the world. Additional information can be found at Juniper Networks (www.juniper.net) or connect with Juniper on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Juniper Networks, the Juniper Networks logo, Juniper and Junos are registered trademarks of Juniper Networks, Inc. and/or its affiliates in the United States and other countries. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
+65 6511 3529
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Juniper Networks via Globenewswire
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
USD TENDER OPERATION ANNOUNCEMENT26.5.2020 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
USD TENDER OPERATION ANNOUNCEMENT MAY-28-2020 Transaction type: Reverse TransactionOperation type:Liquidity providingTender date:MAY-28-2020Time for submission of bids14.00-14.30 (CEST)Start date:JUN-1-2020Maturity date:AUG-24-2020Duration:84 daysOffered volume:10.0 bln Min bid amount: 100 mlnMaximum bid amount: 4.0 blnMax number of bids:10Lowest interest supplement:0.25 percentage pointsMin bid rate:t.b.a.Allocation time:15.00 (CEST) on Tender date Approved counterparties are invited to submit bids to the Riksbank, tel +46 8 6966970 by 14.30 (CEST) pm on May 28, 2020. Confirmation of bids to e-mail: https://www.globenewswire.com/Tracker?data=m3O1JLVEmyGluQh0AvJvGpAt6AU1L2Qmmo7-ktvXU5fV3d13DU2X3whKS1qawLrAoNyGIVGKywGQ1AWND3wnpA== firstname.lastname@example.org
Corline Biomedical AB presenterar på Redeyes Growth Day 202026.5.2020 13:54:48 CEST | Pressemelding
Den 2 juni kl 14.00 presenterar Henrik Nittmar, VD i Corline Biomedical AB den senaste utvecklingen i bolaget på Redeye. Presentationen livesänds och kan följas på https://www.redeye.se/live/growth-day-2020 där presentationen även i efterhand kommer finnas tillgänglig, samt på vår bolagssida i Redeye Universe https://www.redeye.se/company/corline-biomedical. För mer information, vänligen kontakta Henrik Nittmar, VD Telefon: 018-71 30 90 E-post: email@example.com Certified Adviser Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning Telefon: 011-32 30 732 E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Corline Biomedical AB arbetar med den kroppsegna substansen heparin och har utvecklat en portfölj med läkemedelskandidater för användning i anslutning till organ- och celltransplantation. Bolaget planerar kliniska studier inom diabetes typ 1 och njurtransplantation, för vilket Corline även har erhållit särläkemedelsstatus (”Orphan Drug”). Inom ramen för helägda dotterbolaget Corline Pharma AB utvärderas in vivo-administrati
Corline Biomedical AB presenterar på Redeyes Temaevent Orphan Drugs26.5.2020 13:49:07 CEST | Pressemelding
Corline Biomedical AB (”Corline”) kommer att presentera sin verksamhet på Redeyes temaevent Orphan Drugs. Presentationen sker kl 11:30 den 27 maj 2020 i Stockholm och livesänds via Redeyes hemsida. Konferensprogrammet och livesändningen görs tillgängliga via Redeyes hemsida https://www.redeye.se/live/orphan-27-maj. För mer information, vänligen kontakta Henrik Nittmar, VD Telefon: 018-71 30 90 E-post: email@example.com Certified Adviser Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgranskning Telefon: 011-32 30 732 E-post: firstname.lastname@example.org Corline Biomedical AB arbetar med den kroppsegna substansen heparin och har utvecklat en portfölj med läkemedelskandidater för användning i anslutning till organ- och celltransplantation. Bolaget planerar kliniska studier inom diabetes typ 1 och njurtransplantation, för vilket Corline även har erhållit särläkemedelsstatus (”Orphan Drug”). Inom ramen för helägda dotterbolaget Corline Pharma AB utvärderas in vivo-administration av Corlines heparinsubstans och sedan tidigare
Lundin Gold Inc. Announces C$50 Million Bought Deal Financing26.5.2020 13:30:02 CEST | Press release
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO UNITED STATES NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION TO UNITED STATES VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 26, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Lundin Gold Inc. ("Lundin Gold" or the "Company") (TSX: LUG, Nasdaq Stockholm: LUG) has announced today that it has entered into an agreement with BMO Capital Markets (“BMO”), under which BMO has agreed to buy on a bought deal basis 4,150,000 common shares (the “Common Shares”), at a price of C$12.05 per Common Share for gross proceeds of approximately C$50 million (the “Offering”). The Company has granted BMO an option, exercisable at the offering price for a period of 30 days following the closing of the Offering, to purchase up to an additional 15% of the Offering to cover over-allotments, if any. The offering is expected to close on or about June 11, 2020 and is subject to Lundin Gold receiving all necessary regulatory approvals. Newcrest Mining Limited, which currently holds approximately 32% of the Company’s issued and outsta
PCI Biotech: Disclosure of voting rights for Chairman of the Board26.5.2020 13:20:03 CEST | Press release
Oslo, 26 May 2020. PCI Biotech Holding ASA ("PCI Biotech" or the "Company") issue this notification on behalf of its chairman, Hans Peter Bøhn. Hans Peter Bøhn is chairman of PCI Biotech and shall open the annual general meeting of the Company on 27 May 2020. Mr. Bøhn holds 123,662 shares, representing 0.3 per cent of the share capital of PCI Biotech. Mr. Bøhn has received powers of attorney to represent and vote for 7,171,710 additional shares. In total, Mr. Bøhn will represent and vote for 19.6 per cent of the share capital. A major part of the powers of attorney are without voting instructions. The powers of attorney are only valid at the annual general meeting on 27 May 2020. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 4 -3, cf. section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. Contact information: PCI Biotech Holding ASA, Ullernchausséen 64, N-0379 Oslo Ronny Skuggedal, CFO, email@example.com, Mobile: +47 9400 5757
Prosafe SE: First quarter 2020 report – Adapting to a new reality26.5.2020 11:44:38 CEST | Press release
(Figures in brackets refer to the corresponding period of 2019) After several years of low activity across the industry, the company has presented a business plan and a restructuring proposal to lenders which – if approved as proposed – will result in a sustainable balance sheet. The revised business plan reflects a new reality in light of Covid-19, structural changes, oil price collapse, oversupply and anticipated impact on future activity and performance. Consequently, an impairment of USD 810.5 million was made to the book value of vessels in the quarter resulting in a negative book equity of USD 858.9 million by the end of the quarter. The company has sufficient liquidity of USD 184 million at the end of the quarter and continues to operate on a going concern basis on the assumption that there is justified hope to agree a sustainable financial solution with lenders. Recent highlights Prosafe implemented Covid-19 plans early to safeguard people and assets, and this has proven succes