Interim report - Third quarter of 2022 - SP Group A/S
SP Group generated revenue of DKK 2,007.5 million in the 9M 2022 reporting period, a 9.2% improvement from DKK 1,838.8 million in 9M 2021. EBITDA was up by 11.9% to DKK 354.4 million from DKK 316.8 million last year, and profit before tax was up by 5.5% to DKK 202.9 million. FY 2022 guidance is maintained. SP Group expects FY 2022 revenue to grow by 5-15% for an EBITDA margin of 16-18% and an EBT margin of 9-12%. The Board of Directors of SP Group A/S has today considered and approved the interim report for 9M 2022. Highlights of the interim report:
- 9M 2022 revenue was up by DKK 168.7 million to DKK 2,007.5 million, for a 9.2% year-on-year increase. Company acquisitions added DKK 48.1 million to consolidated revenue. Q3 revenue grew by 1.1%.
- Earnings before depreciation, amortisation and impairment losses (EBITDA) for the 9M 2022 period were DKK 354.4 million, against DKK 316.8 million in 9M 2021. Company acquisitions added DKK 15.6 million to EBITDA. External due diligence costs related to the acquisitions of DAVINCI 3D A/S and Bovil ApS reduced EBITDA by DKK 0.6 million. EBITDA declined by DKK 1.6 million in Q3 2022, for a 1.6% year-on-year decrease.
- Depreciation, amortisation and impairment losses amounted to DKK 133.7 million, an increase of DKK 20.1 million relative to 9M 2021. Amortisation and depreciation in company acquisitions accounted for DKK 4.8 million of the increase.
- Profit before net financials (EBIT) came to DKK 220.7 million in 9M 2022, for an 8.6% increase from DKK 203.2 million in 9M 2021. The Q3 EBIT was DKK 58.9 million against DKK 67.4 million in Q3 2021.
- Net financials were an expense of DKK 17.8 million, a DKK 6.9 million increase relative to 9M 2021 that was due to negative value adjustments, higher interest rates and servicing of a larger debt.
- Profit before tax was DKK 202.9 million in 9M 2022, a 5.5% improvement from DKK 192.4 million in 9M 2021. The Q3 EBT was DKK 49.4 million against DKK 62.9 million in Q3 2021.
- Earnings per share (diluted) were up by 7.2% to DKK 13.12 in 9M 2022 from DKK 12.24 for the 9M 2021 period.
- Sales of our own brands were up by 13.3% in 9M 2022 to DKK 541.8 million. At 27.0% of 9M 2022 revenue, SP Group’s own brands account for a growing proportion of revenue. Sales of our own brands were down by 6.5% in the third quarter to DKK 150.8 million.
- Sales to the healthcare, food-related, automotive and other demanding industries increased during the reporting period, whereas cleantech sales declined.
- There was a cash inflow from operating activities of DKK 210.2 million in 9M 2022, against a DKK 197.7 million inflow in 9M 2021.
- Net interest-bearing debt (NIBD) amounted to DKK 901.5 million at 30 September 2022, against DKK 753.8 million at 30 September 2021 and DKK 822.0 at 31 December 2021. NIBD was 2.0 times LTM EBITDA. NIBD increased by DKK 79.5 million in the 9M 2022 period, mainly due to the acquisitions of DAVINCI 3D A/S and Bovil ApS.
- SP Group expects FY 2022 revenue to grow by 5-15% for an EBITDA margin of 16-18% and an EBT margin of 9-12%. However, due to rising energy prices, the war in Ukraine, the continuing spread of COVID-19 and the actions taken by the authorities combined with global bottleneck issues in a number of supply chains, our levels of activity and cash flows over the coming months are subject to considerable uncertainty.
Statement by CEO Frank Gad: “We successfully delivered growth in revenue and EBITDA in the first nine months of 2022 despite rising energy prices, the war in Ukraine, global turbulence, many market challenges, volatile prices of raw materials and the COVID-19 pandemic. Nevertheless, we’re facing many challenges in a rapidly changing world. All of our 32 plants are operating and have access to the raw materials they need, and all our sales offices are open for business. We have benefited from our exposure to relatively resilient industries, and we have grown our sales to the healthcare, food-related and other demanding industries. We have continued to pursue our dedicated M&A strategy, thereby attracting more customers and getting access to new technology, and we’re committed to retaining our role as industry consolidators as and when value-adding opportunities arise.”
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Monthly information regarding the total number of voting rights and total number of shares of the Company as of November 30, 20228.12.2022 22:30:00 CET | Press release
Monthly information regarding the total number of voting rights and total number of shares of the Company as of November 30, 2022 (Article 223-16 of the General Regulations of the Autorité des Marchés Financiers) Market : NYSE Euronext Paris ISIN Code: FR 0010417345 Date Total number of sharesTotal number of voting rights11/30/2022 94,137,145 Total gross of voting rights: 94,137,145 Total net* of voting rights: 93,966,891 * Total net = total number of voting rights attached to shares – shares without voting rights Attachment PDF Version
Zealand Pharma Increases its Share Capital as a Consequence of Exercise of Employee Warrants8.12.2022 22:00:00 CET | Press release
Company announcement – No. 57 / 2022 Zealand Pharma Increases its Share Capital as a Consequence of Exercise of Employee Warrants Copenhagen, Denmark and Boston, MA, U.S. December 8, 2022 – Zealand Pharma A/S (“Zealand”) (NASDAQ: ZEAL) (CVR-no. 20 04 50 78), a Copenhagen-based biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines, has increased its share capital by a nominal amount of DKK 64,919 divided into 64,919 new shares with a nominal value of DKK 1 each. The increase is a consequence of the exercise of warrants granted under several of Zealand Pharma's employee warrant programs. Employee warrant programs are part of Zealand Pharma’s incentive scheme, and each warrant gives the owner the right to subscribe for one new Zealand Pharma share at a prespecified price, the exercise price, in specific predefined time periods before expiration. For a more detailed description of Zealand Pharma’s warrant programs, see the company’s Articles o
Report of transactions of shares and related securities of Bavarian Nordic by persons holding managerial responsibilities and/or persons/companies closely associated with such8.12.2022 21:40:00 CET | Press release
COPENHAGEN, Denmark, December 8, 2022 – Bavarian Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA) has today received information about the following transactions of the company’s shares/related securities by persons holding managerial responsibilities and/or persons/companies closely associated with such. 1.Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities/person closely associateda)NamePaul Chaplin2.Reason for the notificationa)Position/status President and Chief Executive Officer of Bavarian Nordic A/S b)Initial notification/AmendmentInitial notification3.Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitora)NameBavarian Nordic A/Sb)LEI2138006JCDVYIN6INP514.Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducteda)Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument Identification codeWarrants DK0015
Indberetning af ledende medarbejdere og disses nærtståendes transaktioner med Bavarian Nordic aktier og tilknyttede værdipapirer8.12.2022 21:40:00 CET | pressemeddelelse
KØBENHAVN, Danmark, 8. december 2022 – Bavarian Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA) har dags dato modtaget oplysninger om følgende transaktioner med selskabets aktie/tilknyttede værdipapirer, foretaget af ledende medarbejdere og/eller personer/firmaer der er nærtstående til disse. 1.Nærmere oplysninger om personen med ledelsesansvar/personen med nær tilknytning til dennea)NavnPaul Chaplin2.Årsag til indberetningena)Stilling/titelAdministrerende direktør i Bavarian Nordic A/Sb)Første indberetning/ændringFørste indberetning3.Nærmere oplysninger om udstederen, deltageren på markedet for emissionskvoter, auktionsplatformen, auktionsholderen eller den auktionstilsynsførendea)NavnBavarian Nordic A/Sb)LEI-kode2138006JCDVYIN6INP514.Nærmere oplysninger om transaktionen/transaktionerne: gentages for i) hver type instrument, ii) hver type transaktion, iii) hver dato og iv) hvert sted, hvor der er udført transaktionera)Beskrivelse af det finansielle instrument, instrumenttypen IdentifikationskodeTegningsoption
Bavarian Nordic iværksætter nyt incitamentsprogram for koncernledelsen og udvalgte medarbejdere8.12.2022 21:35:00 CET | pressemeddelelse
KØBENHAVN, Danmark, 8. december 2022 – Bavarian Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA) meddelte i dag, at bestyrelsen har besluttet at udstede tegningsoptioner til koncernledelsen og udvalgte medarbejdere i Bavarian Nordic koncernen. Som et nyt initiativ vil erhvervelsen (vesting) af tegningsoptioner for medlemmer af koncernledelsen være baseret på succesfuld opnåelse af relevante Key Performance Indicators (KPI’er). Beslutningen er truffet i henhold til generalforsamlingens bemyndigelser til bestyrelsen, jf. vedtægternes § 5b og 5c, og i overensstemmelse med selskabets vederlagspolitik. Der tildeles i alt 248.787 tegningsoptioner til medlemmer af koncernledelsen til en udnyttelseskurs på DKK 224,70 pr. aktie, svarende til markedskursen for Bavarian Nordics aktie på tildelingstidspunktet. Erhvervelse af tegningsoptionerne er betinget af forudgående opfyldelse af KPI’er, som fastsættes af bestyrelsen. Der tildeles i alt 683.264 tegningsoptioner til udvalgte medarbejdere i Bavarian Nordic koncernen til