HiPay H1 2019: +33% Transaction Volume 1.8 billion euros
Paris, July 25, 2019: HiPay (ISIN code FR0012821916 - HIPAY), the French fintech company specialising in Omnichannel payment solutions, announces its results for the first half of 20191.
|In millions of euros||S1 2019||S1 2018||Var. %|
|Consolidated income statements|
|Transaction Volume||1 761||1 325||+33 %|
|In millions of euros||
June 30 2019
Dec. 31 2018
|Consolidated balance sheets|
|Shareholders’ equity||39.9||42.4||-6 %|
|Cash and cash equivalent||5.4||2.7||+102 %|
Commenting on the first half results, Grégoire Bourdin, Chief Executive Officer of HiPay, said: "HiPay is once again demonstrating the relevance of its offer and the talent of its teams by posting 33% transaction volume growth in the first half of 2019. The objective of controlling operating costs has been achieved: compared to the first half of 2018, the EBIT increased by 37%. The commercial dynamic is still as strong as ever and the market's appetite for our offers continues unabated.
Business Strategy Success
- +568 merchants, including 91 major accounts.
- Many customers signed with complex technical needs, including the French Tennis Federation, for which HiPay managed the high traffic peaks during the sale of Rolland Garros 2019 tickets.
- Strong partnerships established on proximity payment systems, including the French leader in proximity payment maintenance services, AVEM.
- On-going sector diversification of HiPay's customers with the launch of restaurant players such as Pizza Hut, tourism such as Club Med and press such as Le Figaro.
- Complete coverage of all payment channels and usages thanks to the launch of a solution for interactive kiosk (unattended payment terminals).
- Implementation of an easy solution to ensure merchants compliancy with the PSD2 regulation thanks to HiPay's expertise in the transactional data management.
- Signing of an innovative partnership with VISA for the implementation of VISA Token Services: a tokenization solution that enhances payment security.
- New success for the technical partner management program with the integration of HiPay into the Orchestra platform (the leading software platform for the French travel market).
Continued Activity Growth
- Significant increase in transaction volumes managed with approximately 1.8 billion this half-year (+33% vs. H1 2018 and +16% vs. S2 2018) thanks to a continued strong commercial momentum.
- Sales increased by +29% to €16.8 million from €13.0 million in the first half of 2018, reflecting both the growth in sales volume and HiPay's ability to correctly value its product. The commission rate remained around 0.95%.
Improving Operational Efficiency
- Gross margin up 28% vs. the first semester 2018 to €8.8 million.
- Thanks to a controlled recruitment policy, human resources costs appear to have increased by 7%, well below the margin growth.
- Operating and net income of the group, up sharply to - €2.3 million from - €3.7 million at June 30, 2018 and - €2.7 million from - €4.2 million at June 30, 2018, an improvement of 36% and 37% respectively, demonstrating HiPay's ability to combine growth and control of its operating costs.
- With available cash of €5.4 million at 30 June 2019, HiPay can look forward to pursuing its commercial and technological strategy with confidence.
Next financial communication: February 20, 2020 – Announcement of 2019 revenue
HiPay is a global payment service provider. By harnessing the power of payment data, we participate in our merchants’ growth by giving them a 360-degree view of their activities.
The HiPay Group is listed on Compartment C of Euronext Paris (ISIN code: FR0012821916 - HIPAY mnemonic).
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy HIPAY securities. If you would like more complete information about HiPay Group, please refer to our website hipay.com, Investors section. This press release may contain certain forward-looking statements. Although HiPay Group believes that these statements are based on reasonable assumptions as of the date of this press release, they are by their nature subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by these statements. HiPay Group operates in a highly evolving sector in which new risk factors may emerge. HiPay Group does not undertake any obligation to update these forward-looking statements to reflect new information, events or other circumstances.
1 The interim and consolidated financial statements, which were approved by the Board of Directors of HiPay Group SA on 23 July 2019, have been subject to a limited review and the corresponding certification report is being issued. The half-yearly financial report on the financial statements for the six months ended 30 June 2019 will be available in the coming days on the Group's website at www.hipay.com under the heading "Investors".
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Bayport Management Limited Quarterly report March 202029.5.2020 22:00:00 CEST | Press release
Please find Bayport Management Limited Quarterly report March 2020 attached. Attachments BML Quarterly Report March 2020BML Quarterly Report March 2020
Ress Life Investments A/S: Ress Life Investments A/S publishes Net Asset Value (NAV)29.5.2020 20:50:00 CEST | Press release
Ress Life Investments Holbergsgade 14, 2 tv DK-1057 Copenhagen K Denmark CVR nr. 33593163 www.resslifeinvestments.com To: Nasdaq Copenhagen Date: 29 May 2020 Corporate Announcement 22/2020 Ress Life Investments A/S publishes Net Asset Value (NAV). Ress Life Investments A/S publishes the Net Asset Value (NAV) per share and performance data as of 15 May 2020. NAV per share in USD: 1955.92 NAV per share in EUR: 1811.38 The performance during the first half of May was 0.01% in USD. The year-to-date net performance is -0.15% in USD. Assets under management (AUM) was 184.6 million US dollars. Questions related to this announcement can be made to the company's AIF-manager, Resscapital AB. Contact person: Gustaf Hagerud firstname.lastname@example.org Tel + 46 8 545 282 27 Note: The terms for subscription of shares, minimum subscription amount and redemption of shares are provided in the Articles of Association, Information Brochure and in the Key Investment Information Document (KIID) availabl
Eastern Property Holdings Limited (EPH):First quarter 2020 Financial Update29.5.2020 19:45:23 CEST | Press release
29 May 2020, Road Town, Tortola, BVI KEY EVENTS In March 2020, the Company received EUR 204.7 million by issuance of subordinated notes to its two largest shareholders at an interest rate of 3.5% p.a. The management intends to use the funds for the acquisition of properties in Western Europe in order to further strengthen the Group’s business and follow its strategy to invest in premium quality income producing commercial property assets in Europe.Arbat sales have been continued: a few more apartments and parking lots were sold in Q1 2020.Leases with the Company’s top tenants (Chanel and Richemont Group) have been extended.As a subsequent event, in April 2020 the Company acquired 89.9% of interest in the Nhow Hotel in Berlin, Germany. The property had been completed in 2010 and comprises approximately 20,160 sqm, including 304 rooms, 86 underground & 39 surface parking spaces, a spa, restaurant and two music studios. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS The Company’s rental properties demonstrate stab
Arion Bank: Transactions of primary insiders / financially connected parties29.5.2020 16:58:35 CEST | Press release
Please see announcements attached. Attachments BBL VII ehfBrekkuás ehf
AB Linas Agro Group performance and financial results for 9-month period of FY 2019/2029.5.2020 16:30:07 CEST | Press release
Consolidated revenue was 9.6 % less and totaled EUR 476 million. Sales volume reached 1.67 million tons of various products and was 3.2% less as compared to previous year. The gross profit reached EUR 27.1 million and was 11,8 % higher than a year before. Consolidated EBITDA was 74 % higher and amounted to EUR 11.8 million. The operating profit was EUR 2.9 million (last year there was an operating loss of EUR 1.2 million). Profit before taxes amounted to EUR 0.67 million (compared to a loss of EUR 3.6 million in the previous year). Net profit attributable to the Group amounted to EUR 0.64 million (previous year there was a loss of EUR 3.5 million). A brief comment by Finance Director Mažvydas Šileika: Trade in grains, oilseeds and feedstuffs has been affected by the pandemic as the borders of the countries were closed, and the value of some stocks that haven’t been sold before quarantine has declined during the quarantine. Sales fell 16% to EUR 305 million. However, the operating profi
Conditions for Riksbank Bid Procedures SEK Municipal Bonds29.5.2020 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
Bid procedure on 2 June 2020, Municipalities and Regions Bonds:Fixed-rate Bonds issued in SEK by Municipalities or Regions with maturity in 2023. The following issuers are accepted for delivery: Borås Kommun Göteborgs Kommun Jönköpings Kommun Nacka Kommun Norrköpings Kommun Skåne Läns Landsting Stockholms Kommun Stockholms Läns Landsting Sundsvalls Kommun Vellinge Kommun Delivery may not be made in Bonds purchased by the Counterparty from the issuer less than one week prior to the date for announcing the Specific terms, i.e. the purchase may not have been made after 22 May 2020.Bids:Bids are made to tel 08-696 69 70 and confirmed in writing by a filled-in Bid form by e-mail to EOL@riksbank.se.Bid date:Tuesday 2 June 2020Bid time:1000-1100 hours (CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume: (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 750 +/- 750 millionHighest permitted bid volume: (corresponding nominal amount)The total bid volume from one Counterparty for the two Credit rating classes may not exceed