GigaDevice to Showcase Comprehensive Industry Solutions at Embedded World 2023
NUREMBERG, Germany, March 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GigaDevice, a semiconductor industry leader in flash memory, 32-bit Microcontrollers (MCUs) and sensor technology, today announced that it will demonstrate its comprehensive solutions in motor control, digital power, IoT, automotive and consumer applications at Embedded World 2023 on March 14-16 in Nuremberg, Germany. As the world’s 3rd largest NOR flash memory supplier and top 10 global MCU supplier with its in-house fingerprint sensor and analog product offerings, together with its broad range of reference designs and extensive ecosystem partners network, GigaDevice enables its customers to create a smarter world for a brighter future, all with faster time-to-market and high design agility.
Major categories of demos and product families featured include:
- Scalable high precision motor control solutions based on GD32MCU product family, enabling a wide range of applications for industrial, HVAC, drones, robotics, building automation, appliances.
- Highly reliable digital power solutions based on GD32F4xx, GD32E5xx and GD32E230, enabling high efficiency power conversion, battery management systems, power supply and power generation and EV charging stations.
- GD32F4xx is a series of high-performance general purpose 32-bit MCUs based on ARM® Cortex®-M4 core. It offers the best cost-performance ratio. GD32F470 MCU, runs at 240MHz, can achieve a 807.83 CoreMark benchmark, which is higher than most of the MCU solutions in the same category on the market today.
- GD32E5xx product family offers ARM® Cortex®-M33 core at 180MHz, with a hardware acceleration trigonometric math unit (TMU). It also features a super high-resolution timer with 90ns resolution and ultra-fast comparators with 22ns delay, enabling best in class precision control.
- GD32E230 is a cost-effective MCU featuring ARM® Cortex®-M23 core at 72MHz, suitable for many entry-level processing needs and a wide variety of applications.
- IoT solutions based on GD32F470 and GD32E507 MCU product families with Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud connectivity.
- Remote control WiFi FAN solution based on GD32W515. GD32W515 is a highly integrated and cost effective MCU with high performance ARM® Cortex®-M33 core at 180MHz, small footprint, complete security features, touch sensing interface and WiFi connectivity.
- Latest flagship high performance GD32H7 product family based on advanced ARM® Cortex®-M7 core at 600MHz, with built-in advanced DSP and FPU. It offers 1024KB to 3840KB on-chip Flash and 1024KB SRAM, including 512KB Tightly-Coupled Memory(TCM) for maximum efficiency. GD32H7 is equipped with TFT (Thin Film Transistor) LCD controller and hardware graphics accelerator for greater display quality as well as integrated encryption feature for data security. It is suitable for digital signal processing, motor control, power supply, energy storage systems, audio and speech recognition, and edge computing.
- Comprehensive portfolios for GD25 SPI NOR Flash and GD5F SPI NAND Flash series available in various full range densities and packages, with AEC-Q100 automotive qualification.
- Easy integrated fingerprint authentication MoC(Match-on-Chip) solution combined with GD32MCU and high-performing capacitive fingerprint sensors. It enables applications where physical keys and passwords are not preferred, such as smart lock and PC login.
Come and visit GigaDevice in person or through LIVESTREAM:
- GigaDevice Booth Hall 3A – 527: Embedded World, March 14 – 16, 2023, Exhibition Center Nuremberg, Germany.
- Conference Presentations:
- Performance, Efficiency and Reliability: GigaDevice’s Arm® Cortex®-M33-based MCU Family.
- GigaDevice Flash Journey in Automotive: Flashes Low Voltage Mega-Trend
GigaDevice Semiconductor Inc. (SSE Stock Code 603986) is a global leading fabless supplier. The company was founded in April 2005 with branch offices in many countries and regions worldwide, providing local support at customers' fingertips. Committed to building a complete ecosystem with major product lines – Flash memory, MCU, sensor and power as the core driving force, GigaDevice can provide a wide range of solutions and services in the fields of industrial, automotive, computing, consumer electronics, IoT, mobile, networking and communications. GigaDevice management system has achieved ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certification. Constantly looking to expand the technology offering to customers, GigaDevice has also formed multiple strategic alliances with leading foundries, assembly, and test plants to streamline supply chain management. For more details, please visit: www.gigadevice.com
GigaDevice is registered trademarks of GigaDevice and/or its affiliates. Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
For further information, please contact:
GigaDevice Media Relations:
To view this piece of content from ml.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
TRESU Investment Holding A/S – Registration for investor call28.3.2023 11:04:29 CEST | Press release
TRESU INVESTMENT HOLDING A/S ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 02.2023 28.03.2022 TRESU Investment Holding A/S is pleased to invite you to the financial results call, which is being held: Wednesday, 5 April 2022, at 11am CET. The Annual Report will be presented by Christian Jacob Flarup, CEO and Torben Børsting, CFO. After the presentation there will be an opportunity for Q+A. A recording of the results call will be made available for four hours on the TRESU IR website. To register for the investor call, please send an e-mail to Financial manager at TRESU A/S Finn Holm no later than 4 April 2023 9am CET - email@example.com Christian Jacob Flarup CEO, TRESU For further details, please contact: CEO, Christian Jacob Flarup, phone: +45 2027 7971 CFO, Torben Børsting, phone: +45 5130 2780 Attachment Quarterly reporting - Call - 2022 Q4
Alvotech Provides Update on Corporate Sustainability Framework28.3.2023 11:00:00 CEST | Press release
Alvotech (Nasdaq: ALVO) (the “Company”), a global biotech company specializing in the development and manufacture of biosimilar medicines for patients worldwide, today announced an update to the Company’s Corporate Sustainability framework, including the release of key environmental, social and governance (“ESG”) indicators for 2022. “As part of our commitment to improve the sustainability of healthcare by providing access to more affordable biologic medicines, we recognize that corporate sustainability is closely linked to our long-term success and the value we may bring to patients, healthcare providers and all of our stakeholders,” said Robert Wessman, Founder, Chairman and CEO of Alvotech. Data on key ESG indicators for 2020-2022 can be found on Alvotech’s dedicated web portal. Alvotech’s Board of Directors has established a Corporate Sustainability Committee (CSC) to oversee the Company’s strategy as it relates to ESG matters. Alvotech’s corporate headquarters, purpose-built manuf
Zealand Pharma Announces Positive Phase 1 Clinical Results with Amylin Analogue ZP839628.3.2023 10:54:21 CEST | Press release
Company announcement – No. 7 / 2023 Zealand Pharma Announces Positive Phase 1 Clinical Results with Amylin Analogue ZP8396 Dose-dependent body weight reductions of up to a mean of 4.2% from baseline (4.8% placebo corrected) following a single dose of ZP8396In development as a non-incretin peptide therapyfor the potential management of overweight and obesity Copenhagen, Denmark, March 28, 2023 – Zealand Pharma A/S (Nasdaq: ZEAL) (“Zealand”) (CVR-no. 20045078) a biotechnology company focused on the discovery and development of innovative peptide-based medicines, today announced Phase 1a results for ZP8396, the company’s amylin analogue. The first-in-human study was designed to assess safety, pharmacokinetic (PK) and pharmacodynamic effects of ZP8396 in healthy lean and overweight people. “We are excited by the potential of amylin as an alternative, non-incretin treatment for overweight and obesity, and are very encouraged that treatment with a single dose of ZP8396 led to meaningful dose
Indkaldelse til ordinær generalforsamling i SKAKO A/S28.3.2023 10:50:52 CEST | pressemeddelelse
Til NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen A/S GlobeNewswire Faaborg, den 28. marts 2023 Selskabsmeddelelse nr. 5/2023 Indkaldelse til ordinær generalforsamling i SKAKO A/S SKAKO A/S indkalder til ordinær generalforsamling i selskabet til afholdelse onsdag den 19. april 2023, kl. 15.00 på selskabets adresse. Indkaldelsen er sket jf. selskabets vedtægter § 7 og er tilgængelig på selskabets hjemmeside. Udbytte På baggrund af det stærke resultat i 2022 og kapitalstrukturen i SKAKO A/S pr. 31. december 2022 anbefaler bestyrelsen en udbytteudlodning på DKK 5 pr. aktie svarende til 61,0% af årets resultat og en samlet udbytteudlodning på DKK 15,4 mio. Med en aktiekurs på 62,6 kr. pr. 31. december 2022 svarer det til en udbytteprocent på 8,0%. Udbyttebetalingen vil være et behandlingspunkt på agendaen for den ordinære generalforsamling 19. april 2023. Ex-udbytte dato: 19. april 2023 Optagelsesdato: 20. april 2023 Udbetalingsdato: 24. april 2023 Med venlig hilsen SKAKO A/S Jens Wittrup Willumsen Bestyrelsesfor
Aalborg Boldspilklub A/S indkalder til ordinær generalforsamling28.3.2023 10:50:49 CEST | pressemeddelelse
NASDAQ Copenhagen A/S Børsmeddelelse nr. 2023/06 Aalborg, 28. marts 2023 Vedhæftet indkaldelse og dagsorden til ordinær generalforsamling i Aalborg Boldspilklub A/S onsdag 19. april 2023 kl. 16.00 på Aalborg Portland Park. Venlig hilsen Aalborg Boldspilklub A/S Thomas Bælum Administrerende direktør For yderligere oplysninger: Thomas Bælum 2251 7901 Vedhæftede filer Dagsorden 2023 - Inkl Bilag A og Bilag BAAB_ Brevstemme blanket_GF2023_v5