EPH European Property Holdings PLC announces First Quarter 2022 Financial Update
31 May 2022, Nicosia, Cyprus / Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 LR
- Starting from 1 January 2022, EPH European Property Holdings PLC (the “Company” or “EPH”) and its subsidiaries (together the “Group”) has changed the presentation currency of its consolidated financial reporting from US$ to EUR. The change reflects significant expansion of the Group’s property portfolio to Europe during the recent years with the majority of the properties currently located in Western Europe, as well as subsequent successful re-domiciliation of the Company to Cyprus. With the conversion of the denomination of bonds from US$ to EUR in April 2022, the Group’s debt became mostly EUR-denominated. Furthermore, the Board of Directors has initiated the change of the denomination of the Company’s share capital into EUR – subject to the approval by the shareholders at the annual general meeting on 9th June 2022. In the given circumstances, EUR as presentation currency will provide the users with the better reflection of the actual performance and financial position of the Group.
- In Q1 2022, except for the issue of the new loan notes (see below), there were no significant changes in the Company’s financial position and/or structure of its balance sheet in comparison to the published annual report, given that fair value of investment properties was not revaluated as at 31 March 2022.
- In Q1 2022, the Company demonstrated stable performance. The rental properties continue generating sufficient cash to cover the Company’s operating expenses and service the debt. Net rental income (NRI) increased from EUR 12.88 mln in 3 months of 2021 to EUR 14.17 mln in 3 months of 2022. NOI of European properties increased by EUR 1.79 mln in comparison to prior period, of which EUR 1.26 mln relate to QBC 1,2&7 and is in principle explained by the end of the rent-free periods that the tenants were granted at the start of their leases in 2021. Looking at the Russian properties together, the performance remained almost unchanged as compared with the same period of 2021.
- During Q1 2022, a few more apartments in Arbat mixed-use properties have been sold. Profit on sale amounted to EUR 0.74 mln (Q1 2021: EUR 1.36 mln).
- In March 2022, EPH issued to one of its shareholder the subordinated EUR-denominated loan notes for EUR 30 mln, with the maturity 3 years, 3.5% p.a. In April 2022, additional subordinated EUR-denominated loan notes for EUR 73 mln were issued to another Company’s shareholder.
- The Company continues refurbishment of LASS 1 property (office building) in Austria acquired in 2020. Additional investments into construction for 3 months of 2022 amounted to EUR 8.42 mln, including borrowing costs of EUR 0.8 mln. The reconstruction measures are all proceeding according to plan and construction is expected to be finished in mid-2022.
- Volatility of RUB, currency of the Group’s operations in Russia, and US$, currency of the bonds issued by the Company (prior to their conversion into EUR), influences the Company’s operating results and net asset value in presentation currency (EUR).
EPH European Property Holdings PLC is an investment company listed on SIX Swiss Exchange. Additional information on EPH European Property Holdings PLC is available by contacting Anna Bernhart Tel: +41 44 503 5400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Protokoll fra Yara ekstraordinær generalforsamling7.7.2022 18:40:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Oslo, 7. juli 2022: Yara International ASAs ekstraordinære generalforsamling godkjente i dag den interne reorganiseringen i form av en fisjon og trekantfusjon med kapitalforhøyelse i selskapet i tråd med forslagene i innkallingen til den ekstraordinære generalforsamlingen. Den interne reorganiseringen er et ledd i forberedelsen til en mulig børsnotering av Yara Clean Ammonia. Fullstendig protokoll fra den ekstraordinære generalforsamlingen er tilgjengelig på Yaras hjemmeside: Reports and presentations | Yara International Kontakt Silje Nygaard Investorkontakt Mobil: +47 957 04 843 E-post: email@example.com Om Yara Yaras misjon er å sørge for mat til verdens befolkning og å verne om jordkloden. Basert på vår visjon om en verden uten sult og en vel ivaretatt planet har vi utviklet en strategi som fremmer langsiktig verdivekst, bærekraftig plantenæring og nullutslippsløsninger for produksjon av gjødsel og energi. Yaras ambisjon er å utvikle fremtidens klimapositive matkjede, en kjede
Minutes from the Yara Extraordinary General Meeting7.7.2022 18:40:00 CEST | Press release
Oslo, 7 July 2022: The extraordinary general meeting of Yara International ASA today approved the internal reorganization by way of a demerger and triangular merger and share capital increase in the company in line with the proposals in the Extraordinary General Meeting Notice. The purpose of the internal reorganisation is to prepare for the contemplated IPO of Yara Clean Ammonia. The full minutes of the Extraordinary General Meeting are available on Yara's website: Reports and presentations | Yara International Contact: Silje Nygaard Investor Relations Mobile: +47 957 04 843 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org About Yara Yara grows knowledge to responsibly feed the world and protect the planet. Supporting our vision of a world without hunger and a planet respected, we pursue a strategy of sustainable value growth, promoting climate-friendly crop nutrition and zero-emission energy solutions. Yara’s ambition is focused on growing a nature positive food future that creates value for our custo
Eurocastle to Release First Quarter 2022 Interim Management Statement and the Results of the Strategic Review on 8 July 20227.7.2022 18:30:00 CEST | Press release
EUROCASTLE INVESTMENT LIMITED Contact: Oak Fund Services (Guernsey) Limited Company Administrator Attn: Tracy Lewis Tel: +44 1481 723450 Eurocastle to Release First Quarter 2022Interim Management Statementand the Results of the Strategic Review on 8 July 2022 Guernsey, 7 July 2022 – Eurocastle Investment Limited (“Eurocastle” or the “Company”) today announces that it will release its interim management statement for the quarter ended 31 March 2022 and the results of the strategic review tomorrow, Friday, 8 July 2022 before the market opens. ABOUT EUROCASTLE Eurocastle Investment Limited (“Eurocastle” or the “Company”) is a publicly traded closed-ended investment company, focused on Italian performing and non-performing loans, Italian loan servicing platforms and other real estate related assets in Italy. On 18 November 2019, the Company announced a plan to realise the majority of its assets with the aim of accelerating the return of value to shareholders. The Company will not currently
Monthly information related to total number of voting rights and shares composing the share capital _June 30, 2022.7.7.2022 18:00:00 CEST | Press release
Monthly information related to total number of voting rights and shares composing the share capital _June 30, 2022. Article 223-16 of general regulation of French Autorité des Marchés Financiers Lyon – France Listing markets: Euronext Paris from Euronext (Market segment C - ISIN Code: FR0011471135- Symbol: ERYP) & Nasdaq Global Select Market in the United-States (Symbol : ERYP) Website : www.erytech.com DateTotal of shares composing the share capitalTotal of brut(1) voting rights Total of net (2) voting rights December 31, 202131 018 55332 518 33932 515 839January 31, 202231 018 55332 518 33932 515 839February 28, 202231 018 55332 518 54732 516 047March 31, 202231 018 55332 518 54732 516 047April 30, 202231 018 55332 518 54732 516 047May 31, 202231 018 55332 518 54732 516 047June 30, 202231 018 55332 520 10732 517 607 (1) Gross voting rights number (or « theoretical » voting rights) is used as a basis for calculating the crossing of the threshold. In accordance with article 223-11 of g
KBC Group: KBC completes acquisition of Raiffeisen Bank International's Bulgarian operations7.7.2022 17:45:00 CEST | Press release
Press Release Outside trading hours – Regulated information* Brussels, Sofia, 7 July 2022 (5.45 p.m. CEST) KBC completes acquisition of Raiffeisen Bank International's Bulgarian operations Today, KBC Bank and Raiffeisen Bank International (‘RBI’) completed the deal announced on 15 November 2021 concerning the acquisition of 100% of the shares of Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD, which is responsible for the banking operations of RBI in Bulgaria. The transaction also includes Raiffeisenbank Bulgaria’s fully owned subsidiaries Raiffeisen Leasing Bulgaria, Raiffeisen Asset Management (Bulgaria), Raiffeisen Insurance Broker and Raiffeisen Service. The acquisition, worth a total of 1 009 million euros paid in cash, reflects the quality of the Raiffeisen franchise in Bulgaria and the potential for synergy. The transaction will have a capital impact of around -1 pp on KBC Group’s CET1 in 3Q2022. Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) has systematically developed its banking activities since entering the mark