EPH European Property Holdings Limited (EPH) announces Third Quarter 2021 Financial Update
30November 2021, Road Town, Tortola, BVI I Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 LR
- In Q3 2021, there were no significant changes in the Company’s financial position and/or structure of its balance sheet in comparison to the published semi-annual report, given that fair value of investment properties was not revaluated as of 30 September 2021.
- In Q3 2021, the Company demonstrated stable performance compared to the last year. The rental properties continued generating sufficient cash to cover the Company’s operating expenses, service the debt and partially finance its investment program. The net rental income (NRI) increased from US$45.33 mln in the first 9 months of 2020 to US$ 49.38 mln for 9 months of 2021. Thereof, European properties acquired during 2020 generated a total NRI of US$ 7.48 mln (9 months of 2020: US$ 2.67 mln). The performance of the other European properties, as well as Russian properties remained almost unchanged as compared to the same period of 2020.
- During Q3 2021 EPH sold a few more apartments and parking lots in Arbat mixed-use properties. The profit on such sales in the first 9 months 2021 amounted to US$ 4 mln (9 months of 2020: US$11.5 mln, including US$10.8 mln of one-off profit on sale of commercial area).
- The Company continues refurbishment of LASS 1 property (office building) in Austria acquired in 2020. Additional investments into construction for 9 months of 2021 amounted to EUR 13.7 mln, including borrowing costs of EUR 2.4 mln. The completion of the refurbishment is expected for June 2022. The most part of the leasable area is already leased out to tenants and will be occupied after completion of the construction.
- The volatility of RUB and EUR, the two major currencies of the Group’s operations, continues to influence the Company’s operating results and net asset value in its presentation currency (US$). The overall negative impact of exchange rate fluctuations for 9 months of 2021 amounts to US$ 26.07 mln: net loss from foreign exchange movements recognized in the income statement was partially overlapped by positive change in currency translation adjustment recognized directly in equity.
EPH European Property Holdings Ltd. is an investment company listed on SIX Swiss Stock Exchange which holds an extensive property portfolio with a total value of around EUR 1.5 billion. As part of its geographical diversification and strategic intentions to stablise values and cash flows, the company currently invests exclusively in Central Europe. EPH is managed by Valartis Group AG and its subsidiaries. Additional information on EPH European Property Holdings Ltd. is available by contacting Anna Bernhart Tel: +41 44 503 5400 or at email@example.com.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
RESULT OF RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS KOMMUNINVEST BONDS25.1.2022 11:07:00 CET | Press release
RESULT OF RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS KOMMUNINVEST BONDS Auction date2022-01-25Loan2311Coupon1.00 %ISIN-codeSE0010948240Maturity2023-11-13 Tendered volume, SEK mln500 +/- 250 Volume offered, SEK mln1,357 Volume bought, SEK mln500 Number of bids4 Number of accepted bids1 Average yield0.067 %Lowest accepted yield0.067 %Highest yield0.067 %% accepted at lowest yield 100.00 Auction date2022-01-25Loan2611Coupon1.00 %ISIN-codeSE0012569572Maturity2026-11-12 Tendered volume, SEK mln500 +/- 250 Volume offered, SEK mln1,699 Volume bought, SEK mln500 Number of bids6 Number of accepted bids3 Average yield0.725 %Lowest accepted yield0.722 %Highest yield0.730 %% accepted at lowest yield 54.55 Auction date2022-01-25Loan2805Coupon0.75 %ISIN-codeSE0015660139Maturity2028-05-12 Tendered volume, SEK mln500 +/- 250 Volume offered, SEK mln2,462 Volume bought, SEK mln500 Number of bids11 Number of accepted bids4 Average yield0.957 %Lowest accepted yield0.954 %Highest yield0.970 %% accepted at lowest yield 64.
RESULT OF RIKSBANK CERTIFICATE SALE25.1.2022 10:15:00 CET | Press release
AuctionAuction resultsAuction date2022-01-25Start date2022-01-26Maturity date2022-02-02Interest rate, %0.00Offered volume, SEK bn574.0Total bid amount, SEK bn2798.9Accepted volume, SEK bn574.0Number of bids16Percentage alloted, %20.508
Workday ser en fortsatt utveckling inom detaljhandeln och hjälper globala detaljhandelsorganisationer att driva omvandling genom operativa insikter25.1.2022 10:00:00 CET | Pressemelding
Nästan 50 % av NRF:s 100 största detaljhandelsföretag för 2021 använder Workday för att maximera sin butiksverksamhet STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workday Inc. (NASDAQ: WDAY), ledande inom molnapplikationer för ekonomi och HR, meddelar idag att man ser fortsatt momentum inom detaljhandeln med nästan 50 % av NRF Top 100 Retailers 2021 som väljer att använda sig av Workday. Globala detaljhandelsorganisationer av alla storlekar, inklusive Giant Tiger Stores Ltd, Harrods, Jo-Ann Stores, Inc, Life Time, Inc, McCoy's Building Supply, PUMA, Saks med flera, använder Workday för att hantera och optimera sin detaljhandelsverksamhet och bidra till att påskynda sina digitala omvandlingsinsatser. Detaljhandelsorganisationer står inför stora utmaningar - från kompetensbrist bland medarbetare, störningar i leveranskedjan, fluktuerande konsumentefterfrågan och en accelererande övergång till e-handel - som alla i hög grad påverkar hur detaljhandlare planerar och förbereder sig f
Expereo Selects Cato for Delivering Managed SASE Services Worldwide25.1.2022 09:30:00 CET | Press release
AMSTERDAM, Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Expereo, the leading provider of managed network solutions, andCato Networks, provider of theworld’s first SASE platform, announced today that Expereo will be offering Cato SASE Cloud services worldwide. Cato also certified Expereo as an MSP Premium Partner, the highest certification Cato awards MSPs, attesting to the thorough SASE training and expertise of the Expereo team. "Cato Networks, provider of the world's first Secure Access Service Edge (SASE) platform, is the pioneer in converging networking and network security in the cloud. Our customers will now have access to the Cato platform through our managed services. By extending our EDGE service portfolio and combining it with the Expereo Connect and Cloud services, we are securing both the underlay and overlay solutions they need for optimizing secure access to on-premises and in the cloud applications. By incorporating the Cato platform into our service offering, we can now serve our
CONDITIONS FOR SALE OF RIKSBANK CERTIFICATES25.1.2022 09:30:00 CET | Press release
Bid date, 2022-01-25Auction date2022-01-25Settlement date2022-01-26Maturity Date2022-02-02Nominal amount574 billion SEKInterest rate, %0.00Bid times09.30-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateConfirmation of bids to firstname.lastname@example.orgThe lowest accepted bid volume1 million SEKThe highest accepted bid volume574 billion SEKAllocation Time10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateProjected minimum liquidity surplus during the term1148 billion SEKExpected excess liquidity at full allotment574 billion SEK Stockholm, 2022-01-25
Talenom Plc will publish its Financial Statements Bulletin for 2021 on Tuesday 8 February 2022 at 13:30 EET25.1.2022 09:00:00 CET | Press release
Talenom Plc, Press release 25 January 2022 at 10:00 EET Talenom Plc will publish its Financial Statements Bulletin for 2021 on Tuesday 8 February 2022 at 13:30 EET Talenom Plc will publish its Financial Statements Bulletin for 2021 on Tuesday 8 February 2022 at 13:30 EET. The company's CEO Otto-Pekka Huhtala will present the main points of the release in a live webcast on Tuesday 8 February 2022 at 14:00 EET. The live webcast will be in Finnish, but a recording of the event will be published also in English on Talenom’s website https://sijoittajat.talenom.fi/en The live webcast event can be viewed at: https://talenom.videosync.fi/tilinpaatos-2021 Participants will have the opportunity to present questions during the briefing over the webcast platform. Due to the Covid-19 situation, the event is completely virtual. The presentation materials will be published before the start of the briefing on the company’s website. Further information: Otto-Pekka Huhtala CEO, Talenom Plc +358 40 703 8
Kevin Shelly Named Strategic Account Manager – Americas’ for Nikkiso ACD25.1.2022 08:58:00 CET | Press release
TEMECULA, Calif., Jan. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nikkiso Cryogenic Industries’ Clean Energy & Industrial Gases Group (Group), a subsidiary of Nikkiso Co., Ltd (Japan), is pleased to announce that Kevin Shelly has accepted a new position as Strategic Account Manager for the Nikkiso Cryogenic Pumps Unit – Americas. This new and vital position to the management team supports the Group’s objectives to further grow their presence and impact within the Industrial Gas market throughout North and South America. Kevin has an impressive track record in sales development, customer relations, and key account and territory management within his 20-plus years of industry experience. His focus will be to sell prime equipment as well as service and aftermarket for the pump group. Kevin will also play a vital role in the Group’s strategy by facilitating opportunities for the Nikkiso group companies and paving the way to becoming a stronger strategic partner for our customers. “The Pumps Unit is exci