EPH European Property Holdings Limited (EPH) announces Third Quarter 2021 Financial Update
30November 2021, Road Town, Tortola, BVI I Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 LR
- In Q3 2021, there were no significant changes in the Company’s financial position and/or structure of its balance sheet in comparison to the published semi-annual report, given that fair value of investment properties was not revaluated as of 30 September 2021.
- In Q3 2021, the Company demonstrated stable performance compared to the last year. The rental properties continued generating sufficient cash to cover the Company’s operating expenses, service the debt and partially finance its investment program. The net rental income (NRI) increased from US$45.33 mln in the first 9 months of 2020 to US$ 49.38 mln for 9 months of 2021. Thereof, European properties acquired during 2020 generated a total NRI of US$ 7.48 mln (9 months of 2020: US$ 2.67 mln). The performance of the other European properties, as well as Russian properties remained almost unchanged as compared to the same period of 2020.
- During Q3 2021 EPH sold a few more apartments and parking lots in Arbat mixed-use properties. The profit on such sales in the first 9 months 2021 amounted to US$ 4 mln (9 months of 2020: US$11.5 mln, including US$10.8 mln of one-off profit on sale of commercial area).
- The Company continues refurbishment of LASS 1 property (office building) in Austria acquired in 2020. Additional investments into construction for 9 months of 2021 amounted to EUR 13.7 mln, including borrowing costs of EUR 2.4 mln. The completion of the refurbishment is expected for June 2022. The most part of the leasable area is already leased out to tenants and will be occupied after completion of the construction.
- The volatility of RUB and EUR, the two major currencies of the Group’s operations, continues to influence the Company’s operating results and net asset value in its presentation currency (US$). The overall negative impact of exchange rate fluctuations for 9 months of 2021 amounts to US$ 26.07 mln: net loss from foreign exchange movements recognized in the income statement was partially overlapped by positive change in currency translation adjustment recognized directly in equity.
EPH European Property Holdings Ltd. is an investment company listed on SIX Swiss Stock Exchange which holds an extensive property portfolio with a total value of around EUR 1.5 billion. As part of its geographical diversification and strategic intentions to stablise values and cash flows, the company currently invests exclusively in Central Europe. EPH is managed by Valartis Group AG and its subsidiaries. Additional information on EPH European Property Holdings Ltd. is available by contacting Anna Bernhart Tel: +41 44 503 5400 or at email@example.com.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Mainz Biomed and Dante Genomics Announce Full Commercial Availability of ColoAlert in Italy and the United Arab Emirates16.8.2022 09:01:00 CEST | Press release
– ColoAlert to be marketed through Dante’s extensive database and sold via its region-specific, ecommerce websites – BERKELEY, Calif. and MAINZ, Germany and NEW YORK, Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mainz Biomed N.V. (NASDAQ:MYNZ) (“Mainz'' or the “Company”), a molecular genetics diagnostic company specializing in the early detection of cancer, and Dante Genomics, a global leader in genomics and precision medicine, announced today the formal commencement of ColoAlert’s consumer commercial program in Italy and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). ColoAlert is Mainz’s flagship product, a highly efficacious and easy to use, at-home detection test for colorectal cancer (CRC) currently being commercialized across Europe and select international markets. With the ColoAlert test CE-IVD certified and patient collection kit CE marked to the latest IVDR requirements, ColoAlert will now be marketed through Dante’s extensive database and sold via Dante’s, region-specific, ecommerce websites. “This is
Cody Patrick Named OEM Direct Sales Manager for Nikkiso Clean Energy and Industrial Gases Group16.8.2022 09:01:00 CEST | Press release
TEMECULA, Calif., Aug. 16, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nikkiso Cryogenic Industries’ Clean Energy & Industrial Gases Group (“Group”), a part of the Nikkiso Co., Ltd (Japan) group of companies, is pleased to announce that Cody Patrick has been named OEM Direct Sales Manager for Nikkiso ACD, a part of the Cryogenic Pumps unit of Nikkiso’s Clean Energy & Industrial Gases Group. Cody is a graduate of Texas A&M College of Engineering’s Industrial Distribution program. The combination of his education and experience with Cryogenic pumps for the industrial gases market, make him well suited to assist with growing the U.S. market. He will manage and develop business strategies and opportunities as well as assist with the development of training and educational programs for the Group’s clients. Cody will be based in Houston and report to Ian Guthrie, Business Line Manager for the Group’s Cryogenic Pumps unit. “Given Cody’s enthusiasm and understanding of the cryogenic pumps market we are excited t
Ahold Delhaize share buyback update16.8.2022 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
Zaandam, the Netherlands, August16, 2022 – Ahold Delhaize has repurchased 254,408 of its common shares in the period from August 8, 2022 up to and including August 12, 2022. The shares were repurchased at an average price of € 27.21 per share for a total consideration of € 6.9 million. These repurchases were made as part of the € 1 billion share buyback program announced on November 15, 2021. The total number of shares repurchased under this program to date is 20,621,088 common shares for a total consideration of € 561.6 million. Download the share buyback transactions excel sheet for detailed individual transaction information from https://www.aholddelhaize.com/en/investors/share-buyback-programs/2022/ This press release is issued in connection with the disclosure and reporting obligation set out in Article 2(2) of the EU Regulation that contains technical standards for buyback programs.
Sanionas Kv7-program för epilepsi avanceras till leadoptimering16.8.2022 08:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
PRESSMEDDELANDE 16 augusti 2022 Saniona (OMX: SANION), ett biofarmaceutiskt företag med klinisk utveckling, meddelar idag att bolaget har avancerat sitt lovande Kv7-program för epilepsi till fasen leadoptimering – den sista fasen av läkemedelsupptäckt innan en klinisk kandidat väljs ut. Thomas Feldthus, VD: ”Vi tror att vi har löst knäckfrågorna för att utveckla nästa generation av läkemedelskandidater av den här klassen, och vi ser en betydande potential att ta fram nya banbrytande epilepsibehandlingar. Finansiellt kan uppsidan vara avsevärd, att döma av vissa viktiga läkemedelsavtal som nyligen slutits på Kv7-området.” Miljontals människor runt om i världen påverkas i dag av epilepsi, en sjukdom som kännetecknas av återkommande krampanfall. Det medicinska behovet är stort, eftersom omkring 30 procent av patienterna inte svarar på behandling med konventionella läkemedel mot epilepsi. Läkemedel mot kramper kan desutom ha funktionshämmande biverkningar, som ofta måste minimeras genom no
Saniona progresses its Kv7 epilepsy program into Lead Optimization16.8.2022 08:00:00 CEST | Press release
PRESS RELEASE August 16, 2022 Saniona (OMX: SANION), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, today announced that it has progressed its promising Kv7 epilepsy program into the Lead Optimization Phase, which is the last drug discovery phase before potential selection of a clinical candidate. Thomas Feldthus, CEO: “We believe that we have cracked the main challenges for making the next generation drug candidates of this class and see significant potential for delivering new breakthrough epilepsy treatments. The financial upside could be substantial based on very significant pharma deals recently executed in the Kv7 field”. Epilepsy, characterized by recurrent seizures, currently affects millions of people worldwide. There is a significant medical need as approximately 30% of patients are insensitive to treatment by conventional epilepsy medicines. Furthermore, anti-seizure therepy may cause disabling side effects and often require careful dose adjustment to minimize these. Kv7 ion ch