EPH European Property Holdings Limited (EPH) announces 2020 Year End Result
30th April 2021, Road Town, Tortola, BVI
EPH European Property Holdings Ltd (“EPH”) today announces audited 2020 year end results of the Group.
- EPH acquired further first-class properties in premium locations and added a new asset class to EPH’ portfolio:
- In April 2020, EPH purchased an 89.9 percent stake of the hotel property STRAL 3 in Berlin-Friedrichshain leased to NH Group Group
- In June 2020, EPH acquired 100% of the office property LASS 1 in Vienna which is undergoing full refurbishment until mid 2022
- In July 2020, EPH acquired 100% of the hotel property SALZ 4 in Dresden’s historic city centre leased to Melia Hotels International
- In December 2020, EPH successfully closed the acquisition of office properties QBC 1 & QBC 2 in Quartier Belvedere in Vienna together with the parking garage QBC 7
- EPH successfully raised additional equity capital of US$ 163 million via a share capital increase on the stock exchange
- Continuous sale of apartments and entire sale of office properties at the Arbat premises developed by the Group
- Due to the low share of hotel and retail tenants in our portfolio together with the high quality of our assets in core city or business centre locations which are still demanded and with a majority of financially strong tenants, the COVID-19 pandemic did not have a significant impact on EPH’s operating results and cash flows in the financial year 2020.
- NAV of US$ 36.69 per share – decreased from US$ 40.73 at YE2019 (but almost no change since HY 2020 - US$ 36.82 per share)
- Net profit attributable to the shareholders is US$ 26.98 million vs US$ 40.68 million in 2019
- The main factors influencing NAV and the financial result are:
- Net rental income declined from US$ 71.30 million for 2019 to US$ 60.84 for 2020. Decrease is primarily attributable to Russian properties and caused mainly by compression of US$ values of RUB-denominated revenues resulting from RUB depreciation (by 21% during the reporting period), as well as by revision of lease rates for US$-denominated leases upon prolongation of the existing leases (to bring the rates down to the current market level)
- Newly acquired properties STRAL 3 (Nhow hotel building) and SALZ 4 (Innside Melia hotel building), purchased on 2 April 2020 and 2 July 2020, accordingly, contributed US$ 3.28 million and US$1.39 million to the net rental income of the Group
- Decrease in revenue streams in Russia was compensated by the gain from sale of Arbat properties - US$ 11.68 million (US$ 3.12 million in 2019)
- US$ 85.35 million decrease in investment property valuations in US$ equivalent – result of the same factors as for the income decline plus some changes in the market assumptions due to market uncertainty arising from coronavirus pandemic (gain of US$ 53.51 million in 2019). The net valuation result though is positive – US$ 27.13 million as it takes into account also currency effect on valuations
- Impact of exchange rate fluctuations in the reporting period (overall positive effect of US$ 24.44 million): net foreign exchange income recognized in the income statement is partially overlapped by the negative change in CTA
Our annual report, including full financial statements, is available on the company’s website:
CONFERENCE CALL WITH THE MANAGEMENT
Please join management for a conference call to discuss EPH’s 2020 results on
Wednesday, 05 May 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (CET)
Dial in: +41 43 216 12 79
Phone Conference ID: 237 344 87#
A presentation for the call will be posted on the company’s website shortly before the call: https://europeanpropertyholdings.com/
EPH European Property Holdings Ltd. is an investment company listed on SIX Stock Exchange. As part of its geographical diversification and strategic intentions to stabilise values and cash flows, the company currently invests in Western Europe. The Company has confidence in the stability of Vienna’s prime office rents, sees significant growth potential of city’s property markets, and believes that the addition to the EPH portfolio will create long-term value for its shareholders.
EPH is managed by Valartis International Ltd. a wholly owned subsidiary of Valartis Group AG. Additional information on EPH European Property Holdings is available by contacting Anna Bernhart Tel: +41 44 503 5400 or at email@example.com.
AttachmentsTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Volta Finance Limited - Dividend Update11.5.2021 13:11:10 CEST | Press release
Volta Finance Limited (VTA/VTAS) (“the Company”) Dividend Update NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES Guernsey, 11 May 2021 Further to the announcement made on 17 March 2021 regarding the payment of the first interim dividend on 29 April 2021, the Company has been notified that, due to a manual reconciliation being undertaken by Euroclear, payments to some investors have been delayed. Confirmation has been received from the Registrar that the payment was made to Euroclear on time and in accordance with the payment instructions. The Registrar is currently in discussions with Euroclear to ensure that payment is made as soon as possible. For further information, please contact: For the Investment Manager AXA Investment Managers Paris Serge Demay firstname.lastname@example.org +33 (0) 1 44 45 84 47 Company Secretary and Administrator BNP Paribas Securities Services S.C.A, Guernsey Branch email@example.com +44 (0) 148
Wasabi Enhances Cloud-Based Data Security with S3 Object Lock Support11.5.2021 13:00:00 CEST | Press release
Powerful new feature secures data with the ultimate protection against ransomware, malicious or accidental alteration and deletion Boston, MA, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Wasabi, the hot cloud storage company, today announces S3 Object Lock, a new feature that allows users to store immutable objects in Wasabi’s cloud using applications that support S3 object locking like Veeam® Backup & Replication™. Wasabi's support for S3 Object Lock introduces a new level of data protection, preventing malicious or accidental operations that can lead to significant data loss or alteration. The feature further enhances Wasabi’s commitment to data security, including 11x9s of data durability, strong identity & multi-factor authentication, and compliance with the latest privacy and security standards. Whether accidental or malicious, preventing catastrophic data loss is increasingly challenging, especially when defending against ransomware attacks, mitigating the impact of human error or ensuring
Acarix AB (publ) publicerar delårsrapport, januari - mars 202111.5.2021 13:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Press release Malmö, 11 maj, 2021 Acarix AB (publ) publicerar delårsrapport, januari - mars 2021 Förberedda att möta ett spännande 2021 Trots de något utmanande tiderna levererades delmål även under första kvartalet. Vi ökade vår försäljning under första kvartalet väsentligt i jämförelse med samma period föregående år. Vi ser tydligt att försäljningen är starkast i de marknader som är mer tillgängliga trots pandemin, den tyska marknaden framförallt. Detta bådar gott inför framtiden i takt med en normalisering av våra nyckelmarknader. Utdrag ur VDPer Perssonskommentar till delårsrapporten. Första kvartalet 2021 jämfört med samma period 2020 Under perioden såldes 14 (0) CADScor®-system och 1 260 (370) engångsplåster.Intäkterna uppgick till 723 kSEK (121).Bruttoresultatet uppgick till 530 kSEK (109) motsvarande en bruttomarginal om 73,3% (90%).Rörelsens kostnader uppgick till 12 214 kSEK (10 905).Resultat före skatt uppgick till –11 722 kSEK (–10 815).Nettokassaflödet från den löpande ver
Acarix AB (publ) publishes Interim Report, January – March 202111.5.2021 13:00:00 CEST | Press release
Press release Malmö, May 11, 2021 Acarix AB (publ) publishes Interim Report, January – March 2021 Prepared for an exciting 2021 Despite somewhat challenging times, we were able to gain progress in the first quarter. Sales increased substantially during the quarter compared with the year-earlier period and were clearly strongest in the markets that are more accessible despite the pandemic, particularly the German market. This bodes well for the future as our key markets normalize. Extract from CEO Per Persson’s message to the first quarter. Firstquarterof 2021 comparedwithsame period 2020 During the period, 14 (0) CADScor® Systems and 1,260 (370) disposable patches were sold.Revenues amounted to SEK 723 thousand (121).Gross profit amounted to SEK 530 thousand (109), corresponding to a gross margin of 73.3% (90%).Operating expenses amounted to SEK 12,214 thousand (10,905).Result before tax amounted to SEK –11,722 thousand (–10,815).Net cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK
ACAMS’ ‘Virtual Europe’ Conference Offers Roadmap on Financial Crime Fight with Guidance from More than 80 Leading Compliance Experts11.5.2021 12:00:00 CEST | Press release
European regulators, senior industry executive and thought leaders to outline practical compliance steps for detecting and deterring financial crime, identifying the proceeds of corruption, fighting the illegal wildlife trade, tracing cryptocurrency transactions and deploying new technological tools LONDON, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As part of its ongoing effort to facilitate dialogue between private-sector compliance professionals and policy makers , ACAMS will host a three-day training and networking event for its Virtual Europe conference. Beginning May 18, attendees of this fully virtual gathering will learn about anti-financial crime (AFC) best practices and emerging financial-crime threats from senior supervisory officials and other subject-matter experts, including representatives from the European Commission, European Central Bank, MONEYVAL, the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, World Bank, the central bank of the Netherlands, Latvia’s Financial Intelligence Unit
Kommuniké från årsstämman i Acarix11.5.2021 11:50:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Kommuniké från årsstämman i Acarix Årsstämman 2021 i Acarix AB ("Acarix" eller "Bolaget") hölls idag den 11 maj 2021 varvid aktieägarna fattade följande beslut. Med anledning av den pågående coronapandemin genomfördes stämman enbart genom poströstning, utan fysiskt deltagande. Fastställande av resultat- och balansräkningen Årsstämman beslutade att fastställa resultaträkningen och balansräkningen i Acarix samt koncernresultaträkningen och koncernbalansräkningen. Vinstdisposition Årsstämman beslutade att ingen utdelning skulle utgå till aktieägarna samt att tidigare balanserade medel, inklusive överkursfond samt årets resultat balanseras i ny räkning. Ansvarsfrihet Styrelsens ledamöter och den verkställande direktören beviljades ansvarsfrihet för verksamhetsåret 2020. Val av styrelse och revisor samt arvodering Årsstämman beslutade, i enlighet med valberedningens förslag, att styrelsen ska bestå av fyra ledamöter utan styrelsesuppleanter. Det beslutades vidare att Bolaget ska ha ett regi
Announcement from Acarix's annual general meeting11.5.2021 11:50:00 CEST | Press release
Announcement from Acarix's annual general meeting The annual general meeting 2021 ("AGM") of Acarix AB ("Acarix" or the "Company") was held today on 11 May 2021 and the following resolutions were passed by the meeting. Due to the ongoing corona pandemic, the AGM was carried out through postal voting only, without physical presence. Adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet The AGM resolved to adopt the income statement and the balance sheet in Acarix and the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet. Allocation of profit The AGM resolved not to pay any dividend to the shareholders and that the previously accrued profits, including the share premium account and year result would be carried forward. Discharge from liability The board of directors and the CEO were discharged from liability for the financial year 2020. Election of the board of directors, auditor and remuneration The AGM resolved, in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal tha