Elanders AB: Year-end Report 2022
Full year 2022
- Net sales increased to MSEK 14,974 (11,733), which corresponded to an organic growth of six percent, excluding acquisitions and using unchanged exchange rates. Bergen Logistics, that was acquired in the end of last year, had a strong organic growth resulting in high double-digit growth figures in the USA.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to MSEK 966 (658) which equaled an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.5 (5.6) and an improvement in the result by 47 percent.
- During the year, one-off items of around net MSEK -26 charged operating profit. These referred primarily to the earlier announced structural measures in Germany as well as the reevaluation of shares in associated companies in connection with a merger during the second quarter.
- Adjusted net result increased to MSEK 499 (348), corresponding to SEK 13.63 (9.60) per share, which equals an improvement by 42 percent.
- Operating cash flow for the period increased to MSEK 1,210 (-105), of which purchase prices for acquisitions was MSEK -44 (-1,267).
- The Board proposes a dividend of 4.15 (3.60) kronor per share for 2022.
- Reduction targets have been set for the Group’s greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions. This includes, among other things, a reduction of the Group’s scope 1 and 2 emissions by 50 percent by 2030.
Fourth quarter 2022
- Net sales increased to MSEK 4,099 (3,364), which corresponded to an organic growth of five percent, excluding acquisitions and using unchanged exchange rates. Bergen Logistics continued to have strong organic growth in the USA resulting in double-digit growth figures.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to MSEK 331 (244), which equaled an adjusted EBITA margin of 8.1 (7.3) percent and an improvement in the result of 36 percent.
- During the period, one-off items of MSEK -58 charged the operating result. These referred to the earlier announced action plan in Germany as well as provisions for an additional consideration for an acquisition that has developed better than expected.
- Adjusted net result increased to MSEK 184 (136), corresponding to SEK 5.11 (3.73) per share, which equals an improvement by 37 percent.
- Operating cash flow increased to MSEK 495 (-680), of which purchase prices for acquisitions were MSEK 1 (-1,153).
Questions concerning this report can be addressed to:
President and CEO
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Elanders AB (publ)
(Company ID 556008-1621)
Flöjelbergsgatan 1 C
431 35 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone: +46 31 750 00 00
This information is information that Elanders AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 13:00 CET on 23 January 2023.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Vision Energy Concludes Jetty Simulation Study6.2.2023 13:30:00 CET | Press release
JERSEY CITY, N.J., Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Vision Energy Corporation (OTCPINK:VENG) (“Vision Energy” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has concluded a detailed marine simulation study for the proposed design and future operations of jetty and quay wall infrastructure that will serve its Green Energy Hub in North Sea Port of Vlissingen, the Netherlands. The Company’s wholly owned subsidiary, Evolution Terminals BV, engaged Maritime Research Institute Netherlands (“MARIN”) to carry out the study, in cooperation with North Sea Port authority. MARIN is an internationally operating and recognised leading independent institution for maritime research with over 400 specialists, with headquarters in Wageningen, the Netherlands. MARIN strives for clean, smart and safe shipping and sustainable use of the sea and is an independent knowledge partner for the maritime sector, government and society. The purpose of the study was to determine whether arrival and departure maneuvers
Freshworks and Meta Partner to Help Businesses Elevate Conversational Customer Experience Through the World’s Most Popular Messaging Apps6.2.2023 13:00:00 CET | Press release
Powered by the Freshworks Neo platform, the Freshworks CX and CRM integrations with WhatsApp, Instagram Messaging, and Facebook Messenger, enable teams to deliver intelligent and personalized messages at scale SAN MATEO, Calif., Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freshworks Inc. (NASDAQ: FRSH) today announced that companies around the world have increased customer retention by using Freshworks’ conversational AI bots to automate communication with buyers through WhatsApp, Instagram Messaging, and Facebook Messenger. International companies like MTN Cameroon in Africa, Body & Fit in Europe and The Giving Movement in Dubai have elevated their customer support efficiency on Meta’s messaging platforms using Freshworks’ Freshchat™, Freshdesk™ and Freshsales™ products. With over two billion daily active WhatsApp users, nearly two billion daily active Facebook users, and more than two billion monthly active Instagram users, Meta provides the world’s most popular messaging platforms. The Meta B
Online Retailer Das Kostümland Deploys Descartes’ Ecommerce Warehouse Management Solution to Strengthen Peak Season Fulfillment6.2.2023 12:45:00 CET | Press release
MUNICH, Germany and ATLANTA, Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Descartes Systems Group (Nasdaq: DSGX) (TSX: DSG), the global leader in uniting logistics-intensive businesses in commerce, announced that Das Kostümland, a leading German vendor of costumes and disguises, has deployed Descartes’ ecommerce warehouse management system (WMS) to keep pace with dramatic order volume seasonal spikes. The Descartes solution streamlines and accelerates the retailer’s fulfillment processes, increasing operational efficiency, reducing costs, and enhancing the customer experience. “We have more than 10,000 SKUs and, during seasonal peaks such as Halloween, we process upwards of 2,000 orders per day,” said Daria May, founder and CEO of Das Kostümland. “With Descartes’ barcode-based pick and pack processes, we’ve increased our warehouse productivity to handle even extreme seasonal order fluctuations without hiring additional labor. By optimizing our fulfillment processes, we’ve reduced picking errors,
Biogen and Sage Therapeutics Announce FDA Accepts Filing of New Drug Application and Grants Priority Review of Zuranolone in the Treatment of Major Depressive Disorder and Postpartum Depression6.2.2023 12:30:00 CET | Press release
Zuranolone is being evaluated as a potential 14-day, rapid-acting, once-daily, oral medication to treat major depressive disorder (MDD) and postpartum depression (PPD) Depression is a public health issue with significant unmet medical need CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Biogen Inc. (Nasdaq: BIIB) and Sage Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: SAGE) announced the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has accepted the filing of a New Drug Application (NDA) for zuranolone in the treatment of major depressive disorder (MDD) and postpartum depression (PPD). Zuranolone is an investigational drug being evaluated as a 14-day, rapid-acting, once-daily, oral treatment in adults with MDD and PPD. The application has been granted priority review and the FDA has assigned a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date of August 5, 2023. “We see potential for zuranolone, if approved, to be a meaningful new option that can help address the serious unmet need faced by the diverse pop
Maha Energy enters into a definitive agreement regarding the business combination with DBO 2.0 S.A.6.2.2023 12:05:00 CET | Press release
Maha Energy AB (publ) (“Maha” or the ”Company”) is pleased to announce that it has signed the definitive agreement with the shareholders of DBO 2.0 S.A. (“DBO”), with respect to the previously announced (on December 5, 2022) business combination, which involves (i) a maximum issuance of 36,775,410 new shares in Maha, to be subscribed by DBO’s shareholders as a consideration; and (ii) the transfer of DBO’s existing shares to Maha by DBO’s shareholders (“Transaction”). The Transaction is subject to customary conditions precedent, including an Extraordinary General Meeting in Maha approving the necessary resolutions. The Transaction is expected to close in the 1st half of 2023. Founded in 2017, DBO is a private upstream oil and gas company that focus on mature offshore fields in Brazil. It has attracted North Sea investors to invest in Brazilian assets, working with Brazilian partners, and applying the most advanced Northern Sea techniques in order to: (1) identify additional reserves, (2