Elanders AB: Quarterly Report January – June 2022
First six months 2022
- Net sales increased to MSEK 6,897 (5,504), which corresponded to organic growth of three percent, excluding acquisitions and using unchanged exchange rates. Strong organic growth in the newly acquired Bergen Logistics in USA resulted in high double-digit growth figures.
- EBITA increased to MSEK 450 (287) but contained some one-off items that had a positive effect of about net MSEK 40. Most of this came from a revaluation of shares in associated companies in connection with a merger. Excluding one-off items, the EBITA margin was 6.0 (5.2) percent and the result improved by 43 percent.
- The result before tax increased to MSEK 335 (213), which was an improvement of 38 percent, excluding one-off items.
- The net result increased to MSEK 231 (154), corresponding to SEK 6.32 (4.29) per share.
- Operating cash flow for the period increased to MSEK 487 (367), of which purchase price for acquisitions was MSEK 0 (-46).
Second quarter 2022
- Net sales increased to MSEK 3,525 (2,769), which corresponded to organic growth of four percent, excluding acquisitions and using unchanged exchange rates. Strong organic growth in the newly acquired Bergen Logistics continued in USA resulting in high double-digit growth figures.
- EBITA increased to MSEK 264 (145), but contained some one-off items that had a positive effect of about net MSEK 40. Most of this came from a revaluation of shares in associated companies in connection with a merger. Excluding one-off items, the EBITA margin was 6.3 (5.2) percent and the result improved by 54 percent.
- Component shortages, due to the zero-tolerance policy in China concerning COVID-19 and the war in Ukraine, led to disruptions in production for several of the Group’s major customers. High material and fuel prices also had a negative effect on the Group’s profitability.
- The result before tax increased to MSEK 206 (110), which was an improvement of 51 percent, excluding one-off items.
- The net result increased to MSEK 143 (86), corresponding to SEK 3.91 (2.38) per share.
- Operating cash flow was MSEK 187 (260), of which acquisitions were MSEK 0 (0).
- An agreement has been signed with a new customer in online print with estimated annual sales of approximately MSEK 100.
- On July 1, 2022, Elanders signed a contract to acquire all the shares in the British company Bonds Worldwide Express Ltd. Annual net sales in the company are around MGBP 5 and the purchase price corresponded to this amount.
Questions concerning this report can be addressed to:
President and CEO
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Elanders AB (publ)
(Company ID 556008-1621)
Flöjelbergsgatan 1 C
431 35 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone: +46 31 750 00 00
This information is information that Elanders AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 07:30 CET on 12 July 2022.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Graduate Management Admission Council Appoints Joy Jones as Incoming CEO8.8.2022 18:00:00 CEST | Press release
Jones to succeed Sangeet Chowfla as head of the global association representing leading graduate business schools RESTON, Va., Aug. 08, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), a global association of leading graduate business schools, today announced the appointment of Joy Jones as the organization’s CEO-Elect. Jones currently serves as GMAC’s chief product officer and general manager of assessments, a role she has held since July 2017. The announcement came after current CEO Sangeet Chowfla announced his intention to step down from the position earlier this year, and an extensive search executed by a global executive recruiting firm. The GMAC board of directors unanimously voted to elect Jones, who will become GMAC’s fourth CEO as of October 1, 2022. “With more than a hundred interested candidates from around the world, the Board conducted extensive interviews and thorough evaluations over the past months and was thrilled to find the best person to l
GeoJunxion (GOJXN.AS) announces the booking of a series of Location Intelligence Service contracts with combined value of well over one Million Euro8.8.2022 18:00:00 CEST | Press release
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands – 8 August 2022 – GeoJunxion (GOJXN.AS) is pleased to announce the booking of a series of Location Intelligence Service contracts with combined value of well over one Million Euro. The first 40 days of the new Financial Year 2022/23 (1 July 2022 - 30 June 2023) have been particularly busy and exciting for the various teams in GeoJunxion. As result of this, GeoJunxion is pleased to announce the booking of a series of Location Intelligence Services for one of its major global IT customers, with a combined value well over one Million Euro. In response to an increasing demand for hyper local content, GeoJunxion has closed a series of extensions to existing service contracts and successfully completed the negotiations on a large new tailor-made Location Intelligence Service contract. These new contracts will convert into revenue over the next 3 to 6 months and will contribute substantially to the continued growth of the company’s top- and bottom-line.
INVITATION TO CONFERENCE CALL FOR DFDS' REPORT FOR Q2 20228.8.2022 17:48:27 CEST | Press release
INVESTOR NEWS no. 22 - 8 August 2022 DFDS expects to publish the report for Q2 2022 on 16 August 2022 at around 07:30 CET. Torben Carlsen, CEO, and Karina Deacon, CFO, will present the report on a live conference call. The presentation in English will be followed by a Q&A session. Investors, analysts and other interested parties are invited to take part. Date: 16 August 2022 Time: 10:00 CET Telephone: DK +45 35445577 UK +44 33 33000804 US +1 631 913 1422 Other international numbers: https://events-ftp.arkadin.com/ev/docs/NE_W2_TF_Events_International_Access_List.pdf Access code: 69612122# If you wish to take part in the audio conference, please dial up at least five minutes before the conference begins. It will start on time, and participants will be asked to register name and company name beforehand. The conference will be broadcast live on https://www.dfds.com/en/about and published there for future reference. Contact Søren Brøndholt Nielsen, IR +45 33 42 33 59 About DFDS DFDS provid
INVITATION TIL TELE-KONFERENCE OM DFDS' RAPPORT FOR 2. KVT. 20228.8.2022 17:48:27 CEST | pressemeddelelse
INVESTOR NEWS nr. 22 - 8. august 2022 DFDS’ kvartalsrapport for 2. kvt. 2022 forventes offentliggjort 16. august 2022 omkring kl. 07.30. Rapporten præsenteres på en tele-konference af Torben Carlsen, CEO og Karina Deacon, CFO. Efter præsentationen, der foregår på engelsk, vil der være mulighed for at stille spørgsmål. Investorer, analytikere og andre er velkommen til at deltage. Dato: 16. august 2022 Tidspunkt: Kl. 10.00 Telefonnumre: DK +45 35445577 UK +44 33 33000804 US +1 631 913 1422 Øvrige internationale telefonnumre: https://events-ftp.arkadin.com/ev/docs/NE_W2_TF_Events_International_Access_List.pdf Adgangskode: 69612122# Deltagere i tele-konferencen bedes ringe mindst fem minutter før starttidspunktet, da konferencen begynder rettidigt, og deltagere forinden skal registreres med navn og firmanavn. Tele-konferencen kan følges live på https://www.dfds.com/en/about og vil efterfølgende være tilgængelig på samme sted. Kontakt Søren Brøndholt Nielsen, IR +45 33 42 33 59 Om DFDS DFDS
Avance Gas Holding Ltd: 2022 Annual General Meeting8.8.2022 17:29:53 CEST | Press release
Hamilton, Bermuda 8 August 2022 - Avance Gas Holding Ltd (the "Company") advises that the 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Company will be held on September 30, 2022. The record date for voting at the Annual General Meeting is set to August 19, 2022. The notice, agenda and associated material will be distributed prior to the meeting. For further queries, please contact Executive Chairman: Øystein Kalleklev Tel: 47 23 11 40 00 About Avance Gas: Avance Gas operates in the global market for transportation of liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). The Company is one of the world's leading owners and operators of very large gas carrier (VLGC) and operates a fleet of thirteen modern ships including two dual fuel LPG newbuidlings and has a further four dual fuel LPG newbuildings due for delivery in Q4 2022 and Q1-Q4 2023. For more information about Avance Gas, please visit www.avancegas.com. This information is subject to the disclosure requirements pursuant to Section 5-12 the Norwegian Securities