DKT Holdings ApS: Interim Financial Report Q1 2022
- TDC Holding group’s revenue increased by 1.0% in Q1 2022 as compared to Q1 2021 (Q1 YoY). Revenue development was positively impacted by a high growth in revenue from mobility services.
- Gross profit decreased by 1.3% Q1 YoY, related to landline voice and 3rd party costs.
- Operating expenses decreased by 0.6% Q1 YoY, which reflects cost savings across TDC Holding, TDC NET and Nuuday in e.g. support functions.
- EBITDA decreased by 1.8% Q1 YoY and totalled DKK 1.604m in the first quarter. The development was triggered by declines in gross profit in other services, internet & network and landline voice that were somewhat offset by cost savings.
- Capital expenditure totalled DKK 935m in Q1, which is a decrease of 7.6% compared to Q1 2021. The decrease partially reflects lower expenditure on coax following the end of the DOCSIS 3.1-upgrade. TDC Holding group’s high investment level reflects the ambition to roll-out fiber to connect Denmark and support Nuuday’s digitalisation.
- The net proceeds from TDC NET’s term facilities have been upstreamed to TDC Holding to prepay its EUR 1.9bn term loan B and amounts drawn under its EUR 845m RCFs. The EUR 500m ETMN ’22 was redeemed at maturity in March 2022.
TDC NET highlights for 2022 Q1
- Revenue stabilisation (-0.2% Q1 YoY) as lower revenue from legacy products was offset by increase in revenue from high-speed broadband and mobility services.
- TDC NET’s EBITDA totalled DKK 1,162m, up by 0.7% Q1 YoY, mainly due to improvement in operating expenses by 3.2% Q1 YoY despite higher electricity prices.
- Capital expenses of DKK 781m in Q1 (11.3% Q1 YoY) as a result of continued investment in IT and fibre
- TDC NET rolled out 20k fibre homes passed in Q1, which is more than last year (17k) due to a mild winter
- Danish Technological Institute has awarded TDC NET again as the best mobile network in Denmark 7th time in a row and remains the only company in the country with a nationwide and fully operational 5G network.
- TDC NET has entered a new secured infrastructure financing of DKK ~25bn to stand-alone finance TDC NET as part of the separation of TDC Group.
- In Q1, TDC NET connected to the first solar park as part of the power purchasing agreement. During 2022 more solar parks will be activated so more than 60% of TDC NETs annual electricity consumption will be covered by solar energy.
Nuuday highlights for 2022 Q1
- Nuuday service revenue grew by 2% Q1 YoY driven by a 6% increase in mobility service revenue across business and consumer segments, offsetting declining revenue from mature services.
- Gross profit decreased by 4% Q1 YoY partly driven by increasing 3rd party costs and the ongoing migration from DSL to fibre.
- Nuuday decreased operating expenses in Q1 YoY by 2%.
- EBITDA decreased by 6% Q1 YoY driven by the gross profit margin pressure as well as investments in customer experience and early stages of our business transformation.
- Capex increase by 1% Q1 YoY as Nuuday started to invest in its business transformation programme, which will intensify throughout 2022.
- Nuuday continued to deliver on its strategy with stable customer performances in key strategic products of mobile and high-speed broadband.
- The consumer mobile subscriber base grew by 2.000 RGUs, while seeing a modest customer loss in fixed broadband of 1.000 RGUs. This marks a significant improvement over recent quarters in core consumer market segments.
- The overall B2B RGUs base continued to grow, led by mobile voice.
- Nuuday enjoyed strong sales on third party fibre networks across all brands, thanks to our market-leading range of deals with utility providers. This was fuelled by further market opening with YouSee and TDC Erhverv gaining access to Thy-Mors Energi network.
- Nuuday strengthened the market-leading entertainment position by making Disney+ available to YouSee Bland Selv and Telmore Play customers, while we launched widely appraised new content within the YouSee Originals framework.
- Nuuday also strengthened the market-leading 5G offering by including 5G in all One+ business mobile subscriptions while doubling the amount of data included in all business subscriptions.
Conference call details
A conference call will be held on 06 May 2022 at 13:30 CET.
Presentation material will be available prior to the conference call on www.tdcgroup.com
Dial-in details: +45 32 72 51 67 - Meeting ID: 866 999 305#
For investor enquiries: +45 66 63 76 80
Bloomberg TDC DC.
AttachmentsTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
FRO – Private acquisitions of Euronav shares in exchange for Frontline shares completed28.5.2022 12:01:09 CEST | Press release
FRO – Private acquisitions of Euronav shares in exchange for Frontline shares completed Frontline Ltd. (“Frontline” or the "Company") (NYSE: FRO – OSE: FRO) announces that it has agreed to acquire a total of 5,955,705 shares in Euronav N.V. (NYSE: EURN & Euronext: EURN) (“Euronav”) representing 2.95% of the outstanding shares in privately negotiated share exchange transactions with certain shareholders of Euronav N.V. where such shareholders of Euronav N.V. receive consideration shares in Frontline. Frontline will issue a total of 8,337,986 new shares as a result of these transactions, equivalent to an exchange ratio of 1.4. Frontline will be entitled to the declared USD 0,06 dividend to be paid by Euronav on the acquired shares on 8 June 2022. Settlement is expected to take place on or about 1 June 2022 by delivery of existing shares through a share lending arrangement with Frontline's main shareholder Hemen Holding Ltd. Following completion of the issue of the new Frontline shares, F
FDA approves Novartis Kymriah® CAR-T cell therapy for adult patients with relapsed or refractory follicular lymphoma28.5.2022 00:58:29 CEST | Press release
68% of patients receiving Kymriah in the ELARA trial experienced complete response, with an 86% overall response rate, along with a remarkable safety profile1 Sustained clinical benefit from Kymriah treatment demonstrated – of patients who achieved a complete response, 85% were still in response at 12 months1 Kymriah can be administered in the outpatient setting, offering increased flexibility and potentially reducing the burden of therapy for patients and their care teams1,2 Kymriah is now FDA approved in three indications and remains the only CAR-T cell therapy approved in both adult and pediatric settings1 Basel, May 28, 2022 — Novartis today announced the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted accelerated approval for Kymriah® (tisagenlecleucel) for the treatment of adult patients with relapsed or refractory (r/r) follicular lymphoma (FL) after two or more lines of systemic therapy. In accordance with the Accelerated Approval Program, continued approval for this indicati
ObsEva Announces Corporate Updates27.5.2022 22:01:00 CEST | Press release
Ad hoc announcement pursuant to Art. 53 LR of the SIX Swiss Exchange GENEVA, Switzerland– May 27, 2022 – ObsEva SA (NASDAQ: OBSV; SIX: OBSN), a biopharmaceutical company developing and commercializing novel therapies for women’s health, announced today that it has entered into a waiver and amendment agreement (Amendment Agreement) with respect to its amended and restated securities purchase agreement (Securities Purchase Agreement) with certain funds and accounts managed by JGB Management, Inc. (JGB), which is structured to provide up to $135 million in borrowing capacity, available in nine tranches. The third tranche under the Securities Purchase Agreement was due to be funded on May 25, 2022. However, the tranche has not been funded as a result of ObsEva not meeting the funding condition that its volume-weighted average share price would not trade below $3.00 per share for five or more trading days during the 30 days prior to the funding date for the third tranche. Pursuant to the Am
CONDITIONS FOR PURCHASES OF CORPORATE BONDS27.5.2022 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
Bid procedure, 2022-06-01BondsBonds issued in SEK by Swedish non-financial undertakings. The following bonds are eligible for delivery: HEMSO FASTIGHETS AB: XS2173253407, 2025-05-13 HEMSO FASTIGHETS AB: XS2269194572, 2023-12-07 VASAKRONAN AB: SE0010599183, 2023-12-20 VASAKRONAN AB: XS2391917205, 2025-03-28 ESSITY AB: XS2355204608, 2025-01-17 SCANIA CV AB: XS2297918349, 2023-11-11 SCANIA CV AB: XS2382157571, 2024-09-02 ELECTROLUX AB: XS2152294679, 2023-04-06 ELECTROLUX AB: XS1969611943, 2024-03-27 Delivery of a Bond may not occur if the Counterparty has purchased the Bond from the issuer more recently than one month prior to the date of announcement of the Special terms, that is, the purchase may not have taken place after: 2022-04-27Bid date2022-06-01Bid times10.30-11.30 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)XS2173253407: 30 mln SEK +/-30 mln SEK XS2269194572: 30 mln SEK +/-30 mln SEK SE0010599183: 30 mln SEK +/-30 mln SEK XS2391917205: 30 mln SEK +/-
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK GOVERNMENT BONDS27.5.2022 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
Bid procedure, 2022-06-03BondsSWEDEN I/L BOND: 3113. SE0009548704. 2027-12-01 SWEDEN I/L BOND: 3114, SE0013748258, 2030-06-01 Bid date2022-06-03Bid times09.00-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)3113: 250 mln SEK +/-125 mln SEK 3114: 250 mln SEK +/-125 mln SEK Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)3113: 250 mln SEK per bid 3114: 250 mln SEK per bid Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 50 million per bidExpected allocation timeNot later than 10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateDelivery and payment date2022-06-08Delivery of bondsTo the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383 Stockholm, 2022-05-27 This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and conditions can be