CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 Powers Collaboration and Productivity in Graphic Design
Responding to the demands of remote work, Corel’s professional graphics suite enables designers to deliver flawless results faster and remain connected, even as teams work apart.
New versions of CorelDRAW Essentials & CorelDRAW Standard round out the 2021 lineup with apps for a full range of graphics users, including consumers, small businesses and graphics pros.
OTTAWA, March 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Introducing the new CorelDRAW 2021 product lineup featuring professional graphic design software, CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite 2021. Available for Windows and Mac, the new suite doubles down on collaboration with access to next-generation tools that streamline the design and review process. Boost productivity with a flexible design space that empowers users to take control of projects and assets. Advanced illustration and photo editing capabilities make it faster than ever for designers to achieve their unique creative vision. And as our definition of workplaces is continuously redefined, CorelDRAW.app™ is now touch-optimized and available as an all-new iPad app, giving graphics pros new options to be creative anywhere, from virtually any device.
“The way we work has changed faster than anyone could imagine, and CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 is meeting this need head on. At a time when it’s never been more challenging and important to stay connected, our collaboration tools enable teams to share inspiration and feedback in real time, whether they’re across town or across the globe,” said John Falsetto, Senior Director of Products, Graphics and Productivity. “By re-examining users’ workflows and making extensive enhancements across the suite, we’re helping designers take their projects from ideation to final output, faster.”
Offering vector illustration, layout and typography, photo editing and more, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 simplifies complex workflows and gives designers total control over how they create their best work – on Windows, Mac, web and mobile. Focusing on collaboration, productivity, and flawless results, new highlights include:
Time saving, next-generation collaboration makes it possible to connect, keep projects on track, and work together from anywhere – in real time.
- NEW! Dashboard: The dashboard in both CorelDRAW® 2021 and CorelDRAW.app acts as a collaboration hub containing all design files in the cloud, and in a click, displays a preview, the number of comments and team members, and project status. Share designs directly from CorelDRAW 2021 without having to open each file.
- NEW! Live Comments: Reviewers and approvers can now comment on and annotate a document in CorelDRAW.app, with instant feedback appearing in the designer’s working file in the CorelDRAW 2021 application on their Windows or Mac system. Sharing notes and comments in real time eliminates slowdowns and accelerates approvals.
- NEW! Microsoft Teams Integration: Enterprise customers can view and edit design files using CorelDRAW.app for Teams. Sign in with a Microsoft 365 corporate user account to create new designs, and collaboratively review designs with team members right inside Teams channels.
All-new, flexible design space allows users to work more efficiently and with greater control over their projects and assets.
- NEW! Multipage View: View, manage, and edit all of your project’s digital assets in one view. Move and copy objects across pages, compare designs side-by-side, and freely move pages around to arrange them as you wish.
- NEW! Pages docker/inspector: The Pages docker/inspector lists all pages in a design with a new thumbnail grid view, making it easier to manage and sort your pages. Navigate your projects, add, delete, and rename pages, and with a click, switch display modes to either focus on a single page or use the new Multipage View.
- NEW! Multi-asset Export: Save time with a flexible range of options for outputting pages and objects, plus create a customized list of assets to export with one click. Simultaneously export the same design element at different sizes, resolutions, and file formats – ideal for web and mobile app design tasks – or easily export several items using identical settings. Send pages or objects to multiple industry-standard formats, including PDF.
Advanced illustration features deliver stunning results in record time with precise layout capabilities and innovative tools that simplify complicated workflows.
- NEW! Perspective Drawing: Draw objects or illustrated scenes in perspective, faster and easier than ever. Choose from 1, 2, or 3- point perspective, draw or add an existing group of objects on a shared perspective plane, and move and edit objects freely without losing perspective.
- ENHANCED! Guidelines & NEW Snap to Self: Manage custom guidelines and switch views from world scale to page dimensions with one click. Plus, with Snap to Self, quickly and precisely move and transform design elements with the new ability to turn snapping behaviors on and off.
With progressive photo editing, Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2021 delivers a faster, easier route to flawless images that exceed client expectations.
- NEW! Adjustments docker/inspector: Get instant access to the most critical and frequently used filters to work non-destructively, in real time, and in context. Quickly isolate objects and areas within your images using the new Local Adjustments Mode. Plus, save settings for reuse and customize favorite filters to get started right away.
- NEW! Replace Colors: Available in the new Adjustments docker/inspector, Replace Colors allows you to make targeted and polished edits to an image’s hue, saturation, and lightness. With this improved color workflow, designers can achieve more natural photo editing results, dramatically faster than before.
- NEW! HEIF support: Take advantage of photos captured on iPhones with High Efficiency Image File Format (HEIF) support, now in both Corel PHOTO-PAINT and CorelDRAW 2021.
CorelDRAW is everywhere! Say hello to a true cross-platform experience on Windows, Mac, web, iPad, and other mobile devices.
- NEW! Native support for Apple silicon: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 for Mac is built to take advantage of the exceptional power and performance of the Apple M1 chip. Plus, enjoy menus, windows and views, fields and labels, buttons, and other UI elements that reflect the latest in macOS Big Sur.
- ENHANCED! Touch-optimized CorelDRAW.app: With a new touch-optimized user experience, the CorelDRAW.app web application expands what’s possible on mobile and tablets.
- NEW! CorelDRAW.app for iPad: A new iPad app makes it even easier to design on the go while also letting you review and annotate shared design files from anywhere.
- ENHANCED! Display performance on Windows 10: CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 is optimized to fully leverage your Windows system’s GPU to deliver up to 14.6 times smoother panning and 4.4 times smoother zooming.
The CorelDRAW 2021 product lineup offers graphics solutions to meet a full range of creative needs.
Corel also introduces the new CorelDRAW Essentials 2021 and CorelDRAW Standard 2021, offering creative consumers and home businesses powerful, cost-effective solutions tailored specifically to their needs. For more information, pricing and comparison information, please visit: www.coreldraw.com/family.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 Availability and Pricing
Available for Windows and Mac, CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2021 extends its language support with a new Swedish version, in addition to suites available in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Czech, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, and Japanese. Subscription is $249 USD / €349 / £299 per year. Perpetual licenses are available at the suggested retail price of $499 USD / €719 / £599. EUR and GBP prices include VAT.
CorelDRAW.app collaboration features are available exclusively with a CorelDRAW Graphics Suite subscription, licensing with maintenance, or an additional CorelDRAW.app Pro subscription for perpetual license customers.
CorelDRAW.app for Microsoft Teams is available exclusively with CorelDRAW.app Enterprise, part of the CorelDRAW Business & Enterprise offering and requires a Microsoft 365 account. To learn more about enterprise licensing options, including volume licensing, maintenance, software deployment, and virtualization, please visit: www.coreldraw.com/business.
For more information and to download the free trial, visit www.coreldraw.com.
Corel products enable millions of connected knowledge workers around the world to do great work faster. Offering some of the industry's best-known software brands, we give individuals and teams the power to create, collaborate, and deliver impressive results. Our success is driven by an unwavering commitment to deliver a broad portfolio of innovative applications – including CorelDRAW®, MindManager®, Parallels®, and WinZip® – to inspire users and help them achieve their goals. To learn more about Corel, please visit www.corel.com.
©2021 Corel Corporation. All rights reserved. Corel, the Corel logo, the Corel Balloon logo, CorelDRAW, CorelDRAW.app, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, MindManager, and WinZip are trademarks or registered trademarks of Corel Corporation in Canada, the U.S., and/or elsewhere. Parallels is a trademark or registered trademark of Parallels International GmbH in Canada, the U.S. and elsewhere. Apple, iPad, iPhone, Mac and macOS are trademarks of Apple Inc. All other company, product and service names, logos, brands and any registered or unregistered trademarks mentioned are used for identification purposes only and remain the exclusive property of their respective owners. Use of any brands, names, logos or any other information, imagery or materials pertaining to a third party does not imply endorsement. We disclaim any proprietary interest in such third-party information, imagery, materials, marks and names of others. For all notices and information about patents, please visit www.corel.com/patent.
Photos accompanying this announcement are available at
A video accompanying this announcement is available at
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Rovio Entertainment's new team-based RPG Darkfire Heroes releases worldwide today on iOS and Android15.4.2021 15:00:00 CEST | Press release
Rovio’s new team-based RPG Darkfire Heroes releases worldwide today on iOS and Android Espoo, Finland – 15 April 2021 – Build a powerful party of heroes and embark on an adventure for the ages in Rovio Entertainment’s newest game, Darkfire Heroes. The game is available to download for free now worldwide on the App Store and Google Play after a successful soft launch period in select regions. Darkfire Heroes is a strategic team-based RPG set in a rich fantasy world. Players must assemble a powerful team of heroes to take on hordes of baddies. There is a collection of over 60 heroes at launch, each with their own unique style, abilities, and attacks. Choose the right heroes to take into battle, outfit them with powerful gear, and unleash powerful spells against enemies. There’s a substantial campaign for those looking for a single-player experience, but also a PvP arena for players that crave a bit of competition. A new IP in Rovio’s game portfolio, Darkfire Heroes is the first release f
Mid-Hudson Co-Operative Insurance Company Selects Verisk’s Sequel to Deploy Integrated Underwriting and Claims Solutions Following Migration to ISO Electronic Rating Content15.4.2021 14:00:00 CEST | Press release
JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mid-Hudson Co-Operative Insurance Company (MHC) has selected Verisk’s Sequel to provide underwriting and claims solutions to underpin migration to ISO Electronic Rating Content™ (ERC) for rating support. New York-based MHC is a member of the National Association of Mutual Insurance Companies and provides personal, commercial and farm insurance via New York state agency Statewide Underwriting Services. Verisk’s ISO ERC solution helps insurers stay current and implement the necessary updates ISO makes to its advisory loss costs, rules and forms for a range of insurance classes and reduces the time and effort required to analyze regular ISO updates, eliminating tedious work and quickening ratings workflows. Eddie Harper President and CEO of Statewide Underwriting Services said of the agreement, “We were impressed by both the Sequel technology and expertise and the fact that Sequel is a Verisk solution was an important component in our
COVIS PHARMA GROUP Announces Top-line Safety and Efficacy Data from a Phase 3 Placebo-Controlled COVID-19 Study Using Inhaled Corticosteroid (ciclesonide)15.4.2021 13:00:00 CEST | Press release
ZUG, Switzerland, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Covis Pharma Group (the “Company”), a global specialty pharmaceutical company that markets therapeutic solutions for patients with life-threatening conditions and chronic illnesses, announced today top-line results from a 400 patient phase 3, multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to assess the safety and efficacy of ciclesonide metered-dose inhaler in non-hospitalized patients 12 years of age and older with symptomatic COVID-19 infection. The primary endpoint of the study was time to alleviation of COVID-19-related symptoms of cough, dyspnea, chills, feeling feverish, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, and new loss of taste or smell, defined as symptom-free for a continuous period of ≥ 24 hours by Day 30. A sub-group analysis showed that time to alleviation of cough was the most improved symptom in the ciclesonide arm compared to the placebo arm by 6 days in 75% of the populati
Talenom strengthens its business in the financial management of associations by acquiring Balance-Team Oy and raises its net sales guidance15.4.2021 12:30:00 CEST | Press release
Talenom Plc Inside information 15 April 2021 at 13:30 EEST Talenom strengthens its business in the financial management of associations by acquiring Balance-Team Oy and raises its net sales guidance Talenom Plc has acquired the Helsinki-based Balance-Team Oy, which specialises in financial management for associations. Talenom already has a business unit focused on associations and foundations, which, with the acquisition of Balance-Team Oy will make Talenom a leading provider of financial management services for nonprofit organisations in Finland. The share capital of Balance-Team Oy will be transferred to Talenom on 15 April 2021. The acquired company was formed on 1 April 2021 in a demerger in which non-accounting activities and assets were separated from the company. Net sales of the transferred accounting business for the financial year ended 31 December 2020 were 2.7 million euros (31 December 2019: 2.8 million euros) and EBITDA was 1.0 million euros (31 December 2019: 1.0 million
$125M Growth Round Fuels Keyfactor and PrimeKey Merger to Bring Machine Identity Management to the Mainstream15.4.2021 12:00:00 CEST | Press release
First-Ever Merger Between Certificate Automation and Certificate Authority Providers Set to Impact IAM Strategy for Enterprises CLEVELAND and STOCKHOLM, Sweden, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Keyfactor® and PrimeKey® today announced their intent to merge under the Keyfactor brand while committing to increased investments across all product lines. Keyfactor is the pioneer of PKI as-a-Service, and the recognized leader in certificate lifecycle automation and crypto-agility solutions. PrimeKey’s EJBCA® software offers the most powerful and flexible certificate authority (CA) supporting DevOps, IoT, manufacturing and enterprise use cases. The merger forms an industry-first machine identity management platform, combining Keyfactor’s certificate lifecycle automation with PrimeKey’s EJBCA. The new platform will provide end-to-end machine identity management – with flexible and highly scalable certificate issuance and automated deployment of machine identities across complex enterprise and
$125M i nya investeringar boostar Keyfactor och PrimeKeys fusion och mission att leverera komplett hantering av digitala identiteter15.4.2021 12:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Den första sammanslagningen som kombinerar certifikatshantering med -utgivning siktar på att gemensamt göra global skillnad för företags IAM-strategier CLEVELAND och STOCKHOLM, Sverige, April 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Keyfactor® och PrimeKey® tillkännager sin avsikt att gå samman till en företag under namnet Keyfactor, med ökade investeringar i samtliga produktlinjer. Keyfactor är pionjär inom Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) as-a-Service, och ledande inom livscykelautomatisering för digitala certifikat och lösningar inom kryptoagilitet. PrimeKeys EJBCA® är den mest kraftfulla och samtidigt mest flexibla mjukvaran inom certifikatsutgivning, så kallad Certificate Authority (CA), för DevOps, IoT, industrier samt företag. Sammanslagningen innebär marknadens första identitetshanteringsplattform för digitala identiteter och kombinerar Keyfactors livscykelautomatisering med PrimeKeys EJBCA. Den nya plattformen kommer att erbjuda en helhetslösning för hantering av digitala identiteter, med
Nexstim Abp: Kallelse till årsstämm15.4.2021 11:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
Företagsmeddelande, Helsingfors 15 april 2021 kl. 12.00 (EEST) Nexstim Abp: Kallelse till årsstämma Nexstim Abp (NXTMH:HEX, NXTMS:STO) (”Nexstim” eller ”bolaget”) bjuder in till bolagets årsstämma den 11 maj 2021 klockan 12.00 (EEST). Årsstämman ordnas undantagsvis utan närvaro av aktieägarna eller deras ombud på Nexstims huvudkontor, Elimägatan 9 B (innergården), 4 våningen, 00510 Helsingfors. Bolagets styrelse har beslutat om undantagsarrangemangen för årsstämman med stöd av lagen om temporär avvikelse från aktiebolagslagen, som riksdagen antog den 15 september 2020. För att begränsa spridningen av pandemin med covid-19 ordnas årsstämman utan att aktieägarna eller deras ombud är fysiskt närvarande på stämman. Detta är nödvändigt för att stämman ska kunna genomföras på ett förutsebart sätt och med hänsyn till aktieägarnas, bolagets medarbetares och andra berörda parters hälsa och säkerhet. Aktieägarna och ombuden kan delta i stämman och utöva sina rättigheter endast genom att rösta på