Announcement About Convening of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Joint Stock company Olainfarm
Management Board of the Joint Stock company Olainfarm, registration number: 40003007246, registered address: Rupnicu iela 5, Olaine, LV-2114 (hereinafter – JSC Olainfarm) convenes and announces that the Annual General Meeting of JSC Olainfarm Shareholders will be held on September 22nd, 2020 at 10:00 at the premises of JSC Olainfarm in Olaine, Rupnicu iela 5.
- Report of the Management Board about the results of operations for 2019.
- Report of the Council about the results of operations for 2019.
- Approval of JSC Olainfarm Сonsolidated and Parent Сompany’s Annual Report for year 2019.
- Distribution of profit for 2019.
- Cancellation of regulation of Auditing Committee and approval of new regulation of Auditing Committee.
- Approval of the remuneration policy for JSC Olainfarm Council and Management board members.
- Bringing an Action against former members of the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm
Registration of the shareholders will take place on the day of the meeting, i.e. September 22nd, 2020 from 09:00 until 09:45 on the venue.
Total number of shares and the total number of the voting shares of JSC Olainfarm is 14 085 078.
Date of the record for participation of the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of JSC Olainfarm is September 14th, 2020. Only those who are the shareholders at the date of record have the right to participate in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders on September 22nd, 2020.
Shareholders may participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders either in person or represented through a power of attorney:
- Upon registration the shareholders must present either the passport or other identity document;
- Upon regsitration the representatives of the shareholders must present the passport or other identity document, submit a written power of attorney issued by the represented shareholder (the form of the power of attorney is available at JSC Olainfarm website http://www.olainfarm.com, website of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv and at website of JSC NASDAQ Riga http://www.nasdaqbaltic.com) or the legal representative has to present a document confirming the authorzation.
Shareholders have the following rights:
- shareholders that represents at least 1/20 of the share capital of the JSC Olainfarm have the right within 7 days after the announcement is published to request the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm to include additional issues in the agenda. Shareholders who request inclusion of additional issues in the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders must submit to the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm draft decisions on the issues to be included in the agenda upon their request or explanations on issues, which are not subject to decisions;
- within 7 days after the publishing of this announcement, submit draft decisions on issues of agenda. Shareholders have the right to submit draft decisions on the issues included in the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders during the meeting, if all draft resolutions already submitted to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders have been reviewed and rejected.
- should the shareholder submit request at least 7 days before the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, the Management Board shall at least 3 days before the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders provide the requested information about the issues included in the agenda. Upon the request of the shareholders, the Management Board is obliged to provide the meeting with information on the company's financial situation to the extent necessary for the consideration and objective decision making on the relevant agenda issue.
Shareholders may see the draft resolutions of the Annual general Meeting of Shareholders from September 8th, 2020, on business days from 09:00 until 16:00 in Olaine, Rupnicu iela 5, in the Legal department of JSC Olainfarm, if scheduled in advance through telephone + 371 6 7013 870 or on the website of JSC Olainfarm http://www.olainfarm.com, website of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv; and website of JSC NASDAQ Riga http://www.nasdaqbaltic.com), but on the day of the Annual General Meeting - at the registration desk.
JSC „Olainfarm” Сonsolidated and Parent Сompany’s Annual Report for year 2019, report of the independent auditors and Corporate governance report are available at website of JSC Olainfarm http://www.olainfarm.com, website of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv and the website of JSC NASDAQ Riga http://www.nasdaqbaltic.com.
Shareholders are advised to be responsible and to respect the national epidemiological safety measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 infection, as well as to read the information published on the website of JSC Olainfarm www.olainfarm.com about the safety measures which will be applied during the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to limit the spread of the Covid-19 infection. JSC Olainfarm asks persons with signs of an acute respiratory disease or persons for whom self-isolation, home quarantine, or isolation has been specified not attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. In this case the shareholders are invited to authorize a representative who is not subject to the above mentioned circumstances. As part of the security measures, the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm invites the shareholders to authorize no more than one person to represent them at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
JSC Olainfarm informs that upon entry into force of any government's prohibition on gathering or other restrictions which does not allow the organization or conduct of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, JSC Olainfarm and its shareholders are obliged to act in accordance with applicable government decisions.
JSC "Olainfarm" is one of the largest companies in the Baltic States with more than 45 years of experience in the production of medicines and chemical pharmaceutical products. The basic principle of the company's activity is to produce reliable and efficient products of the highest quality for Latvia and the whole world. Currently, the products of JSC Olainfarm are exported to more than 50 countries and territories of the world, including the Baltic States, Russia, other CIS countries, Europe, North America, Asian countries and Australia.
In Olaine, on July 22nd, 2020
Management Board of Joint Stock Company “Olainfarm”
Investor Relations Advisor of JSC Olainfarm
Phone: +371 29178878
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Saniona announces outcome of warrant exercise23.9.2020 19:00:00 CEST | Press release
PRESS RELEASE September 23, 2020 Saniona (OMX: SANION), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on rare diseases, announced today the outcome in the exercise of warrants of series TO 2, that was issued in connection with Saniona’s rights issue and directed issue in the first quarter of 2020. During the period September 7 – 21, 2020, holders of warrants of series TO 2 had the right to subscribe for new shares, by exercise of warrants. In total, 1,329,141 warrants of series TO 2 were exercised, corresponding to a subscription rate of approx. 90 percent. Saniona will thereby receive proceeds of approx. SEK 33.2 million (USD 3.6 million), before issue costs, which amount to approx. SEK 0.4 million. Number of shares and share capital Saniona will receive proceeds of approx. SEK 33.2 million, before issue costs. Issue costs amount to approx. SEK 0.4 million. When the new shares have been registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office (“Bolagsverket”), the total number o
Saniona meddelar utfall i optionsinlösen23.9.2020 19:00:00 CEST | Pressemelding
PRESSMEDDELANDE 23 september 2020 Saniona (OMX: SANION), ett biofarmaceutiskt företag med klinisk utveckling fokuserad på sällsynta sjukdomar, meddelade idag utfallet i inlösen av teckningsoptioner av serie TO 2, vilka emitterades i samband med Sanionas företrädesemission och riktade emission under det första kvartalet 2020. Under perioden 7 – 21 september 2020 har innehavare av teckningsoptioner av serie TO 2 kunnat teckna aktier med stöd av teckningsoptioner. Totalt nyttjades 1 329 141 teckningsoptioner av serie TO 2, vilket motsvarar en nyttjandegrad om cirka 90 procent. Saniona tillförs därmed cirka 33,2 MSEK (3,6 MUSD) före emissionskostnader, vilka beräknas uppgå till cirka 0,4 MSEK. Antal aktier och aktiekapital Saniona tillförs cirka 33,2 MSEK före emissionskostnader. Emissionskostnaderna beräknas uppgå till cirka 0,4 MSEK. När de nya aktierna har registrerats hos Bolagsverket kommer antalet aktier i Saniona uppgå till 62 372 831 stycken och aktiekapitalet uppgå till 3 118 641,
Auction details treasury bills23.9.2020 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
Auction date September 30, 2020 Maturity date Issue volume, SEK million Days (Act/360) ISIN code 2021-01-20 15,000 110 SE0014957866 Settlement date October 2, 2020 Bids have to be entered by 11.00 on September 30, 2020 Bid only through dealers approved by the Swedish National Debt Office For more information, please contact: The funding desk + 46 8 613 4780 Fo@riksgalden.se
SEK TENDER OPERATION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ONWARD LENDING23.9.2020 16:20:00 CEST | Press release
SEK TENDER OPERATION ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ONWARD LENDING 2020-09-25 Transaction type:SEK CreditTender date:2020-09-25Time for submission of bids:10.30-11.00 (CEST)Payment date:2020-09-29Final repayment date2024-09-30Offered volume:50 billion SEKMinimum bid amount:10 million SEKMaximum bid amount:12.5 billion SEKMaximum number of bids from each participant: 1Interest rate:0.00 %Additional interest rate:0.10 per cent ALL APPROVED COUNTERPARTIES ARE INVITED TO SUBMIT VOLUME BIDS TO THE RIKSBANK (46-8-6966970) BY 11.00 ON SEPTEMBER 25 2020, AT THE LATEST. CONFIRMATION ON E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org Result of the auction will be published at 11.30 (CEST) on Tender date. Complete terms and conditions can be retrieved at http://www.riksbank.se
Cypress Development to Collaborate on Lithium Research Projects23.9.2020 14:00:10 CEST | Press release
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, Sept. 23, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cypress Development Corp. (TSX-V:CYP) (OTCQB:CYDVF) (Frankfurt:C1Z1) (“Cypress” or “the Company”), developer of a world class lithium claystone deposit in Nevada, announced today, the Company, as an industrial partner with several high tech research entities, has been encouraged along with its partners in full project proposal submissions to the Department of Energy (DOE), Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy (EERE). This has culminated in the recent formal submittal of two lithium project proposals for research to be conducted over the next three years. The first project is in collaboration with the University of Utah, Colorado School of Mines, and Cornell University, and is titled "Highly Selective Resource Independent Lithium Extraction Processes." This technology will demonstrate the use of Next Generation Lithium Ion Sieve Technology (NGLIST) as an innovative and low-impact processing method for recovering
Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NYSE: NAT) – NAT orders two -2- Suezmax newbuildings in South Korea23.9.2020 11:54:47 CEST | Press release
September 23, 2020 Dear Shareholders and Investors, We wish to announce that NAT has entered into two -2- suezmax newbuilding contracts in South Korea, increasing our fleet of suezmaxes to 25 units. The combination of specifications, quality of yard, price, payment terms and deliveries make this an attractive investment for NAT and is consistent with our strategy to expand and renew our fleet. The scheduled deliveries of the ships are in the first half of 2022. Through the years we have enjoyed an excellent relationship with the shipbuilding sector in South Korea, and we are happy to conclude further suezmax newbuilding contracts with Samsung Heavy Industries Ltd. NAT will consider various financing alternatives prior to deliveries. The payment terms of the newbuildings are 10/10/10/10 with 60% of the building price on deliveries. The two first instalments of the vessels have already been funded. The main focus of NAT is always to pay quarterly dividends, which we have done every singl