A strong ending of an eventful year
Press release (MAR)
Malmö, February 18, 2021
Acarix AB (publ) publishes Year-End Report 2020
A strong ending of an eventful year
The fourth quarter contributed strongly to our overall performance in 2020, with the market approval for CADScor® from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) as the outstanding achievement.
Extract from CEO Per Persson’s message to the End Year Report.
Fourth quarter 2020 compared with same period 2019
- During the fourth quarter, 22 CADScor®System (10, of which 4 to clinical trials) and 1,420 (1,500, of which 840 to clinical trials) disposable patches were sold to end-users and distributors.
- Revenue amounted to SEK 966 thousand (774), with gross profit of SEK 713 thousand (607) and a gross margin of 74 percent (78).
- Operational costs amounted to SEK 12,100 thousand (10,591).
- Result before tax amounted to SEK –11,411 thousand (–9,987).
- Net cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK –12,546 thousand (–8,122). Net cash flow for the period amounted to SEK –12,034 thousand (26,037).
- Basic earnings per share amounted to –0.08 SEK (–0.31). No dilution arose.
Financial year 2020 compared with same period 2019
- During the year a total of 51 (23, including 5 sold to clinical trials) CADScor®System and 3,540 patches (4,326, including 2,040 sold to clinical trials) were sold. In total for the year, revenues of SEK 2,170 thousand (1,857) were generated with a gross profit of SEK 1,594 thousand (1,430), corresponding to a gross margin of 73 percent (77).
- Operating costs amounted to SEK 43,025 thousand (47,873).
- Result before tax amounted to SEK –41,496 thousand (–46,434).
- Net cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK –36,686 thousand (–44,533). Including the issue proceeds received, the period’s net cash flow amounted to SEK 10,663 thousand (–11,500).
- Cash position amounted to SEK 64,113 thousand (53,747)
- Basic earnings per share amounted to –0.51 SEK (–1.83). No dilution arose.
Events in the fourth quarter, 2020
- On October 15 the company has entered into an agreement with Redeye AB regarding the position as Certified Adviser. Redeye AB has taken over as Certified Adviser on October 19, 2020.
- On November 18 Acarix announced that the company’s real-life data analysis, made in co-operation with clinics in Germany and Austria, was published as a poster presentation and abstract at ISPOR, the leading European conference for health economics and outcomes research, which was held virtually November 16-19, 2020.The use in real world has demonstrated that neither patient demographics nor test results differ relevantly from the trial setting and that real-life data thus could be used for further economic modeling”.
- On November 25 Acarix announced that the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved the company’s De Novo application for marketing approval of the CADScor®System in the US. “This is a major achievement and a significant recognition of our technology and how it can improve the diagnosis of patients with potential Coronary Artery Disease”. said Per Persson, CEO of Acarix”.
- On December 9 Acarix announced the last patient enrolled in Dan-NICAD II study. The Dan-NICAD II, including 1 726 patients, was initiated in January 2018 to further establish the diagnostic accuracy of the CADScor®System compared to other stratification alternatives commonly used today in parallel with securing more validated clinical data for further sophistication of the CADScor® Algorithm. The study also includes patients below the age of 40 which provides the opportunity of a possible significant expansion of the currently identified patient group, thus enable the CADScor®System to be used on patients down to 30 years of age.
Events after December 31, 2020
·On January 13 Acarix announced positive preliminary data from the exploratory SEISMO study, using its modified CADScor®System on a potential heart failure application. The SEISMO trial was initiated in June 2018 to evaluate the possibility of developing an algorithm that can differentiate patients referred with suspicion of heart failure. The study, with in total 199 patients at two sites in Denmark, included the last patient in 2020. “Completing the inclusion to the exploratory heart failure study was a great milestone for all involved. The new data looks promising for early heart failure rule out and will be important for all affected patients today waiting all too long for a final diagnosis. The data could warrant a follow-up study to consolidate findings and bring more data for algorithm development,” said Professor Peter Søgaard, MD and primary investigator. The results from the final analysis of the study data is expected to be submitted for publication in Q2 2021.
The complete Year-End report is available by link below or on www.acarix.com
For further information, please contact:
Per Persson, VD
+46 736 005 990
Christian Lindholm, CFO
+46 705 118 333
Acarix was established in 2009 and is listed on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market (ticker: ACARIX). Acarix’s CADScor®System uses an advanced sensor placed on the skin above the heart to listen to the sounds of cardiac contraction movement and turbulent flow. It has been designed to be an all-in-one system in the sense that the heart signal will be recorded, processed, and displayed as a patient specific score, the CAD-score, on the device screen. Readout is obtained in less than 10 minutes. Safe and suitable for use in both out- and inpatient settings, the CADScor®System thus has the potential to play a major role in patient triage, avoiding the need for many patients to undergo stressful invasive diagnostic procedures.
Redeye AB (+46 (0)8 121 576 90, email@example.com) is Certified Adviser to Acarix.
For more information, please visit www.acarix.com.
Denna information är regulatorisk information som Acarix AB (publ)ska offentliggöra enligt EU:s marknadsmissbruksförordning.Informationen lämnades för publicering genom ovanstående kontaktpersons försorg den 18 februari 2021 kl 08.00.
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire
Better Collective – Share buyback program completed5.3.2021 19:30:00 CET | Press release
Regulatory Release 4/2021 On March 4, 2021 Better Collective A/S initiated a share buyback program for up to EUR 100,000, to be executed during the period from March 4, 2021 to March 31, 2021. The following transactions have been executed under the program on March 5, 2021 Date Number of sharesAverage weighted purchase price (SEK per share)Amount (SEK)05/03/20213,532197.2223696,598.16Accumulated under the program following above purchase:3,532197.2223696,598.16 Better Collective A/S holds 3,773 treasury shares corresponding to 0,01 % of the outstanding share capital of the company. The share buyback program is hereby completed. Contacts Investor Relations: Christina Bastius Thomsen +45 2363 8844 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org This information is such information as Better Collective A/S is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above on March 5, 2021 at 7.3
TGS Share Repurchase5.3.2021 17:51:25 CET | Press release
Oslo, Norway (5 March 2021) – On period from 2 March 2021 to 4 March 2021, TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company ASA (TGS) purchased 41,000 own shares on the Oslo Stock Exchange at an average price of NOK 141.2252 per share. Following the purchase, TGS holds 195,000 own shares, representing 0.166% of the total outstanding shares. The shares were purchased in connection with the share repurchase announced on 11 February 2021. Overview of transactionsDateAggregated daily volume (number of shares)Weighted average share price per day (NOK)Total daily transaction value (NOK)2-Mar-2120,000140.90672,818,1343-Mar-2120,000141.57002,831,4004-Mar-211,000140.7000140,700Previously disclosed buy-backs under the program (accumulated)79,000138.327910,927,901Accumulated under the buy-back program120,000139.317816,718,135The issuer's holding of own shares:Following the completion of the above transactions, TGS owns a total of 195,000 own shares, corresponding to 0.166% of TGS' share capital.Appendix:An overview
Bavarian Nordic to Host Full Year 2020 Results Conference Call5.3.2021 17:30:00 CET | Press release
COPENHAGEN, Denmark – March 5, 2021 - Bavarian Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA, OTC: BVNRY) will announce its 2020 annual report on Friday, March 12, 2021. The management of Bavarian Nordic will host a conference call at 2:00 pm CET (8:00 am EST) on the same day to present the full-year results followed by a Q&A session. A live and replay version of the call and relevant slides will be available at http://bit.ly/3rkKNed. To join the Q&A session dial one of the following numbers and state the participant code 5589045: Denmark: +45 32 72 80 42, UK: +44 (0) 844 571 8892, USA: +1 631-510-7495. About Bavarian Nordic Bavarian Nordic is a fully integrated vaccines company focused on the development, manufacture and commercialization of life-saving vaccines. We are a global leader in smallpox vaccines and have been a long-term supplier to the U.S. Strategic National Stockpile of a non-replicating smallpox vaccine, which has been approved by the FDA under the trade name JYNNEOS®, also for the protection
Bavarian Nordic afholder telefonkonference i forbindelse med offentliggørelse af årsregnskabet for 20205.3.2021 17:30:00 CET | pressemeddelelse
KØBENHAVN, 5. marts 2021 – Bavarian Nordic A/S (OMX: BAVA) offentliggør årsregnskab for 2020 på fredag den 12. marts 2021. Samme dag afholder selskabets ledelse en telefonkonference kl. 14:00 dansk tid med henblik på at præsentere årsregnskabet og besvare eventuelle spørgsmål. Det er muligt at høre en live eller arkiveret webcast af telefonkonferencen samt downloade den tilhørende præsentation på http://bit.ly/3rkKNed. For at stille spørgsmål på telefonkonferencen, benyt venligst et af følgende telefonnumre og oplys deltagerkoden 5589045: Danmark: +45 32 72 80 42, UK: +44 (0) 844 571 8892, USA: +1 631-510-7495. Om Bavarian Nordic Bavarian Nordic er et fuldt integreret vaccineselskab, der er fokuseret på udvikling, produktion og kommercialisering af livsvigtige vacciner. Vi er globalt førende inden for koppevacciner, og er mangeårig leverandør til det amerikanske strategiske nationale beredskabslager af en ikke-replikerende koppevaccine, som er godkendt af de amerikanske sundhedsmyndigh
ASM INTERNATIONAL N.V. PUBLISHES ANNUAL REPORT 20205.3.2021 16:27:39 CET | Press release
Almere, The Netherlands March 5, 2021 ASM International N.V. (Euronext Amsterdam: ASM) today publishes its Annual Report 2020. For the first time, ASMI publishes the Annual Report in accordance with European Single Electronic Format (ESEF) reporting requirements with the format of the report being Extensible Hypertext Markup Language (xHTML). In line with the ESEF requirements, the primary consolidated financial statements have been labelled with XBRL tags. ASMI's Annual Report 2020 is available in ESEF reporting package, HTML file and as a PDF file on the company's website www.asm.com. ASMI will hold its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) on May 17, 2021. The AGM agenda with all related documents will be available in due time. About ASM International ASM International NV, headquartered in Almere, the Netherlands, its subsidiaries and participations design and manufacture equipment and materials used to produce semiconductor devices. ASM International, its subsidiaries and pa
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK MUNICIPAL BONDS5.3.2021 16:20:00 CET | Press release
Anbudsförfarande kommuner och regioner, 2021-03-09BondsFixed rate notes issued in SEK by Municipalities or Regions with maturity in: 2024 The following issuers are accepted for delivery: Göteborgs Stad Helsingborgs Stad Jönköpings Kommun Malmö Stad Region Skåne Stockholms Stad Region Stockholm Delivery may not be made in Bonds purchased by the Counterparty from the issuer less than one week prior to the date for announcing the Specific terms, i.e. the purchase may not have been made after: 2021-02-26BidsBids are made to tel 08-696 69 70 and confirmed in writing by a filled-in Bid form by e-mail to EOL@riksbank.se Bid date2021-03-09Bid times10.00-11.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 1000 +/- 1000 millionHighest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)The total bid volume from one Counterparty for the two Credit rating classes may not exceed SEK 1 000 million. No bid may contain Bonds exceeding SEK 1000 million issued by Stockholms
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK REVERSED AUCTIONS SEK TREASURY BILLS5.3.2021 16:20:00 CET | Press release
Bid procedure, 2021-03-08BillsSWEDISH T-BILL: SE0015504907. 2021-05-19 SWEDISH T-BILL: SE0014808747, 2021-09-15 Bid date2021-03-08Bid times09.00-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateRequested volume (corresponding nominal amount)SE0015504907: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK SE0014808747: 500 mln SEK +/-250 mln SEK Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SE0015504907: 500 mln SEK per bid SE0014808747: 500 mln SEK per bid Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 50 million per bidExpected allocation timeNot later than 10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateDelivery and payment date2021-03-10Delivery of billsTo the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system 1 4948 6383 Stockholm, 2021-03-05 This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swedish language version, the Swedish language version shall prevail. Complete terms and