AIM ImmunoTech Reports Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results and Provides Clinical Pipeline Update
– Highlights continued execution across Ampligen® clinical development programs
– Company is well positioned to achieve multiple value-driving milestones during remainder of 2023 and 2024
– Will host conference call and webcast today, November 15th at 8:30 AM ET
OCALA, Fla., Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AIM ImmunoTech Inc. (NYSE American: AIM) (“AIM” or the “Company”) today reported financial results for the third quarter 2023 and provided a business update. As previously announced, the Company will host a conference call and webcast today, Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 8:30 AM ET (details below).
“Our team continues to make significant strides in the advancement of Ampligen® through our active human clinical studies in multiple indications, including pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer and post-COVID conditions. Our clinical and operational execution is supported by a strong cash position and we are poised for an exciting period ahead as we approach a number of value-driving milestones, particularly in our ovarian and pancreatic cancer programs. We are dedicated to driving our clinical programs forward and building momentum to generate value for our shareholders,” commented Thomas K. Equels, Chief Executive Officer of AIM.
- Announced encouraging translational data from an ongoing Phase 2 clinical trial utilizing AIM’s drug Ampligen® in patients with platinum-sensitive advanced recurrent ovarian cancer.
- Engaged Azenova, LLC, a professional business development consulting firm, to support efforts to partner AIM’s pipeline programs with a particular focus on the company’s lead asset, Ampligen®, for the treatment of various malignant solid tumors.
- Presented an overview of Ampligen’s clinical progress in oncology at the 3rd Annual Marie Sklodowska-Curie Symposium on Cancer Research and Care.
- Announced that Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center has reported the complete topline data from its Phase 1 study evaluating Ampligen® (rintatolimod) as a component of a CKM regimen for the treatment of early-stage triple negative breast cancer (TNBC). The complete topline results are now available on ClinicalTrials.gov: NCT04081389.
Upcoming Expected Ampligen Milestones
- Locally advanced pancreatic cancer (AMP-270) – Open European site
- Metastatic pancreatic cancer (DURIPANC, Collaboration with AstraZeneca) – Begin clinical trial
- Advanced Recurrent Ovarian Cancer – Protocol-planned interim results
- Post-COVID Conditions (AMP-518) – Final subject completes Phase 2 study
- Post-COVID Conditions (AMP-518) – Topline data from Phase 2 study expected
Summary of Financial Highlights for Third Quarter 2023
- As of September 30, 2023, AIM reported cash, cash equivalents and marketable investments of $22.4 million. Based on management’s current expectation, the Company’s cash runway is expected to fund operations through multiple key milestones.
- Research and development expenses for the three months ended September 30, 2023, were $2.7 million, compared to $1.4 million for the same period in 2022.
- General and administrative expenses were $5.4 million for the three months ended September 30, 2023, compared to the $5.2 million for the same period in 2022.
- The net loss from operations for the three months ended September 30, 2023, was $7.8 million, or $0.16 per share, compared to $6.4 million, or $0.13 per share, for the three months ended September 30, 2022.
Please refer to the full 10-Q for complete details.
Conference Call and Webcast Details
As previously announced, the Company will host a quarterly conference call and live audio webcast to discuss the operational and financial results today, Wednesday, November 15, 2023, at 8:30 AM ET.
The call will be hosted by members of AIM’s leadership team, Thomas K. Equels, Chief Executive Officer and Christopher McAleer, PhD, Scientific Officer. Interested participants and investors may access the conference call by dialing (877) 407-9219 (domestic) or (201) 689-8852 (international) and referencing the AIM ImmunoTech Conference Call. The webcast will be accessible on the Events page of the Investors section of the Company’s website, aimimmuno.com, and will be archived for 90 days following the live event.
About AIM ImmunoTech Inc.
AIM ImmunoTech Inc. is an immuno-pharma company focused on the research and development of therapeutics to treat multiple types of cancers, immune disorders and viral diseases, including COVID-19. The company’s lead product is a first-in-class investigational drug called Ampligen® (rintatolimod), a dsRNA and highly selective TLR3 agonist immuno-modulator with broad spectrum activity in clinical trials for globally important cancers, viral diseases and disorders of the immune system.
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 (the “PSLRA”). Words such as “may,” “will,” “expect,” “plan,” “anticipate” and similar expressions (as well as other words or expressions referencing future events or circumstances) are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Many of these forward-looking statements involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Among other things, for those statements, the Company claims the protection of safe harbor for forward-looking statements contained in the PSLRA. The Company does not undertake to update any of these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date hereof.To view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
nuam exchange and Nasdaq Form Strategic Technology Partnership to Develop New Marketplace in Latin America5.12.2023 10:00:00 CET | Press release
Nasdaq’s institutional grade infrastructure to underpin creation of a single market for the three countriesofChile, Perú, and Colombia Flexible and scalable technology will help develop sophisticated, global capital markets ecosystem NEW YORK and SANTIAGO, Chile, Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) and nuam exchange (Chilean Stock Exchanges: NUAM) formed by the merger of Santiago, Lima, and Colombia stock exchanges, today announced a strategic technology partnership that will underpin the integration, development, and expansion of the new marketplace in Latin America. nuam exchange is seeking to establish a unique, open, and transformative market that can strengthen its domestic economies, whilst scaling to become a leading global exchange group. It is aiming to offer a truly integrated market across multiple asset classes and market infrastructures, broadening its range of products and services as it expands. Nasdaq welcomes the opportunity to partner with nuam exc
Ekstraordinære indfrielser (CK93)5.12.2023 10:00:00 CET | pressemeddelelse
KommuneKredit offentliggør hermed oplysninger om ekstraordinære indfrielser (CK93) pr. 11 december 2023. Der er pr. opgørelsesdagen ingen ekstraordinære indfrielser. For yderligere informationer om dataformat og –indhold henvises til Nasdaqs hjemmeside. Med venlig hilsen KommuneKredit
DSV, 1074 - SHARE BUYBACK IN DSV A/S5.12.2023 09:40:20 CET | Press release
Company Announcement No. 1074 On 24 October 2023, we initiated a share buyback programme, as described in Company Announcement No. 1066. According to the programme, the company will in the period from 24 October 2023 until 31 January 2024 purchase own shares up to a maximum value of DKK 2,500 million, and no more than 4,000,000 shares, corresponding to 1.83% of the share capital at commencement of the programme. The programme has been implemented in accordance with Regulation No. 596/2014 of the European Parliament and Council of 16 April 2014 (“MAR”) (save for the rules on share buyback programmes set out in MAR article 5) and the Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) 2016/1052, also referred to as the Safe Harbour rules. The following transactions have been recorded under the programme: Trading dayTrading platformNumber of shares bought backAverage transaction priceAmount DKKAccumulated trading for days 1-24999,3741,058.461,057,801,90425:27 November 2023AQEU7,5801,061.81CEUX19,0091,06
Öhlins Dampers To Be Used in All Super Formula Cars for the 2024 Season5.12.2023 09:30:55 CET | Press release
Series standard suspension to debut during team tests December 6-8, 2023 UPPLANDS VÄSBY, Sweden, Dec. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Japan Race Promotion, the organizer of the Super Formula Championship, has chosen Tenneco’s Öhlins Racing to be the sole supplier of shock absorbers for Super Formula. Öhlins is set to supply user-friendly, reliable high-performance dampers based on the Swedish company’s years of experience in Formula 1 and Hypercar/LMP1 racing. Service and support will be provided by Carrozzeria Japan Co., Ltd. during the season. Super Formula has been highly regarded by teams and drivers around the world as the world's premier equal-condition race that uses the same chassis and tires. For future seasons, the series has decided to standardize the dampers so the skills of the drivers can be better demonstrated. Additionally, with the unstable global situation and economic environment, this initiative aims to ensure a stable supply of parts while at the same time reducing th
CONDITIONS FOR SALE OF RIKSBANK CERTIFICATES5.12.2023 09:30:00 CET | Press release
Bid date, 2023-12-05Auction date2023-12-05Settlement date2023-12-06Maturity Date2023-12-13Nominal amount1 017 billion SEKInterest rate4.00 %Bid times09.30-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateBids are made to phone number08-696 69 70Confirmation of bids to email@example.comThe lowest accepted bid volume1 million SEKThe highest accepted bid volume1 017 billion SEKAllocation Time10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateProjected minimum liquidity surplus during the term1 017 billion SEKExpected excess liquidity at full allotment0 billion SEK Stockholm, 2023-12-05