Q1-Q3 Interim Report 2023 - Nykredit Realkredit Group
|To Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S|
and the press
|9 November 2023|
Nykredit today announces Q1-Q3 Interim Reports 2023 of:
Nykredit A/S, CVR no 12 71 92 48
Nykredit Realkredit A/S, CVR no 12 71 92 80
Nykredit Bank A/S CVR-nr. 10 51 96 08
Michael Rasmussen, Group Chief Executive, comments on the Q1-Q3 Interim Report 2023:
- Our financial results presented today are very satisfactory with profit after tax of DKK 8,328 million. We have also raised our guidance for profit after tax for the year to DKK 10-11 billion from previously DKK 9.75-10.75 billion and are set to deliver our best full-year performance ever for the third consecutive year.
- Nykredit continued to record business and customer growth and higher market shares across the board. We saw growth particularly in lending to our largest corporate clients and a positive wealth management performance. As a result of Nykredit's position of strength, we are well placed to support our customers and to foster development and growth all over Denmark.
- Results were positively impacted by higher income from the underlying business in general. Our business mix of mortgage and bank lending means that we have benefited less from the generally higher interest rates.Our customers remain financially robust, and loan impairments equalled a net reversal. Our investment portfolio income performed well but also benefited from market tailwinds. All value adjustments have been included in the income statement.
- Nykredit is owned by an association of customers, Forenet Kredit. Thanks to contributions from Forenet Kredit, we expect to give back DKK 1.9 billion to our customers this year in the form of discounts and grants that make it more affordable for customers to make green choices. This is one way of demonstrating the benefits of being a customer of a mutual financial provider.
Highlights from the Q1-Q3 Interim Report 2023:
- Profit after tax for Q1-Q3/2023 was DKK 8,328 million.
- Nykredit Bank's guidance for profit after tax for the year is raised by DKK 0.25 billion to DKK 3.25-3.75 billion.
- Nykredit Bank's lending grew by 6% compared with Q1-Q3/2022 to currently DKK 92.2 billion.
- Total mortgage lending increased by 1.1% on Q1-Q3/2022. Business mortgage lending rose 5,9% to DKK 539.4 billion.
- Totalkredit's lending was nominally DKK 876.2 billion in Q1-Q3/2023 compared with DKK 877.4 billion at end-2022.
- Assets under management in Nykredit Wealth Management were up 10% on Q1-Q3/2022 to currently DKK 432.3 billion.
- Nykredit maintains a strong capital position with a Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) capital ratio of 20.1%.
- Nykredit's target for the annual return after tax will be 8.0% of shareholders' equity (RoE after tax) compared with a return after tax of 11.7% in Q1-Q3/2023.
|Net interest income||9,106||7,817||1,289|
|Net fee income||1,950||2,212||-262|
|Wealth management income||1,785||1,737||48|
|Net interest from capitalisation||1,312||(475)||1,787|
|Net income relating to customer benefits programmes||(291)||(324)||33|
|Trading, investment portfolio and other income||1,423||127||1,297|
|Business profit before impairment charges||10,480||6,449||4,031|
|Impairment charges for loans and advances||(141)||(225)||84|
|Profit before tax for the period||10,764||7,564||3,200|
|Profit for the period||8,328||6,200||2,128|
For further information, please contact Rikke Gredsted Seidenfaden, Head of Press Relations, at tel +45 27 58 95 88.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Hexagon Purus awarded purchase order by Ford Trucks to deliver a hydrogen fuel storage system for their prototype heavy-duty truck7.12.2023 08:07:00 CET | Press release
(Oslo, 7 December 2023) Hexagon Purus, a world leading supplier of zero-emission infrastructure and mobility solutions, has been awarded a purchase order by Ford Trucks to deliver a complete hydrogen fuel storage system for development of a Fuel Cell Electric-Powered Vehicle (FCEV) F-MAX as part of the Horizon Europe project ZEFES (Zero Emission Freight EcoSystem), a zero-emission logistics deployment project in which Ford Trucks participates with the vision of pioneering future transportation solutions. As a partner in project ZEFES, a pan-European project specifically targeting decarbonization of long-haul heavy-duty trucking in Europe, Ford Trucks will develop and deliver a fuel cell electric heavy-duty prototype F-MAX truck that will operate as part of a larger fleet of zero-emission trucks collecting data from real-world operations. The F-MAX FCEV will be Ford Trucks’ first fuel cell-powered vehicle, developed and manufactured in Turkey, and will begin European Ten-T corridor demo
AB Akola Group: notification on disposal of voting rights7.12.2023 08:04:58 CET | Press release
AB Akola Group (former AB Linas Agro Group), ISIN code LT0000128092 (hereinafter - the Company), received notification from UAB „SB Asset Management“ on the disposal of voting rights due to the increase in the authorized capital of the Company (enclosed). Additional information: Mažvydas Šileika, CFO of AB Akola Group Mob. +370 619 19 403 E-mail email@example.com Attachment Notification-of-disposal-of-block-of-shares LNA 2023 12 06-s1206
Dividend Declaration7.12.2023 08:00:00 CET | Press release
Volta Finance Limited (VTA/VTAS) Dividend Declaration NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES Guernsey, 7 December 2023 Volta Finance Limited ("the Company") hereby announces that it has declared a quarterly interim dividend of €0.135 per share payable on 25 January 2024 amounting to approximately €4.94 million, approximately equating to an annualised 8.25% of net asset value. The ex-dividend date is 21 December 2023 with a record date of 22 December 2023. The Company has arranged for its shareholders to be able to elect to receive their dividends in either Euros or Pounds Sterling. Shareholders will, by default, receive their dividends in Euros, unless they have instructed the Company’s Registrar, Computershare Investor Services (Guernsey) Limited (“Computershare”), to pay dividends in Pounds Sterling. Such instructions may be given to Computershare either electronically via CREST or by using the Currency Election Form which has
Tag Systems and Fingerprint Cards AB (Fingerprints™) to bring biometric card to market7.12.2023 08:00:00 CET | Press release
Global card manufacturer Tag Systems (part of AUSTRIACARD Holdings AG) has achieved Mastercard certification for its biometric card based on Fingerprint Cards’ sensor and STMicroelectronics STPay-Topaz-Bio solution. Banks and fintechs can now issue Mastercard-branded biometric payment cards to enhance convenience and security for cardholders. Roger Carrico, Vice President, Head of Sales & Business development, Payment & Access at Fingerprints comments: “In Tag Systems we have a partner that likes to lead the way with high-end payment services. Banks and fintechs can take advantage of the opportunity to differentiate, retain and acquire customers and drive revenues.” Jon Neeraas, CEO at Tag Systems adds: “With this certification, we are excited to support our partners in issuing top-of-wallet biometric cards that utilize Fingerprints and ST latest technologies. Together, we are creating convenient, hygienic, and secure transactions for all purchases.” Following a partnership agreement i
MC2 Therapeutics Announces Completion of Enrollment in MC2-25 Ph2 Chronic Kidney Disease-associated Pruritus Trial7.12.2023 08:00:00 CET | Press release
MC2 Therapeutics Announces Completion of Enrollment in MC2-25 Ph2 Chronic Kidney Disease-associated Pruritus Trial MC2-25 CKD is a first-in-class drug candidate and a potential breakthrough in the understanding and treatment of urea associated skin diseases that has puzzled scientists for decadesMC2-25 CKD uses a di-peptide as an iso-cyanate scavenger to inhibit carbamylation of amino acids and proteins in the skinMC2-25 CKD has the potential to become the world’s first approved treatment for pre-dialysis Chronic Kidney Disease-associated Pruritus (CKD-aP), a debilitating condition thought to affect a significant proportion of the ~800 million people globally who suffer from Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)111 patients enrolled in the multi-center trial across Europe with topline results expected in Q2 2024 Copenhagen, December 7th, 2023 – MC2 Therapeutics, a commercial stage biotech company focused on developing novel treatment paradigms within immune-mediated and inflammatory conditions,