Q1-Q3 Interim Report 2023 - Nykredit Group
|To Nasdaq Copenhagen A/S|
and the press
|9 November 2023|
Nykredit today announces Q1-Q3 Interim Reports 2023 of:
Nykredit A/S, CVR no 12 71 92 48
Nykredit Realkredit A/S, CVR no 12 71 92 80
Nykredit Bank A/S CVR-nr. 10 51 96 08
Michael Rasmussen, Group Chief Executive, comments on the Q1-Q3 Interim Report 2023:
- Our financial results presented today are very satisfactory with profit after tax of DKK 8,328 million. We have also raised our guidance for profit after tax for the year to DKK 10-11 billion from previously DKK 9.75-10.75 billion and are set to deliver our best full-year performance ever for the third consecutive year.
- Nykredit continued to record business and customer growth and higher market shares across the board. We saw growth particularly in lending to our largest corporate clients and a positive wealth management performance. As a result of Nykredit's position of strength, we are well placed to support our customers and to foster development and growth all over Denmark.
- Results were positively impacted by higher income from the underlying business in general. Our business mix of mortgage and bank lending means that we have benefited less from the generally higher interest rates.Our customers remain financially robust, and loan impairments equalled a net reversal. Our investment portfolio income performed well but also benefited from market tailwinds. All value adjustments have been included in the income statement.
- Nykredit is owned by an association of customers, Forenet Kredit. Thanks to contributions from Forenet Kredit, we expect to give back DKK 1.9 billion to our customers this year in the form of discounts and grants that make it more affordable for customers to make green choices. This is one way of demonstrating the benefits of being a customer of a mutual financial provider.
Highlights from the Q1-Q3 Interim Report 2023:
- Profit after tax for Q1-Q3/2023 was DKK 8,328 million.
- Nykredit Bank's guidance for profit after tax for the year is raised by DKK 0.25 billion to DKK 3.25-3.75 billion.
- Nykredit Bank's lending grew by 6% compared with Q1-Q3/2022 to currently DKK 92.2 billion.
- Total mortgage lending increased by 1.1% on Q1-Q3/2022. Business mortgage lending rose 5,9% to DKK 539.4 billion.
- Totalkredit's lending was nominally DKK 876.2 billion in Q1-Q3/2023 compared with DKK 877.4 billion at end-2022.
- Assets under management in Nykredit Wealth Management were up 10% on Q1-Q3/2022 to currently DKK 432.3 billion.
- Nykredit maintains a strong capital position with a Common Equity Tier 1 (CET1) capital ratio of 20.1%.
- Nykredit's target for the annual return after tax will be 8.0% of shareholders' equity (RoE after tax) compared with a return after tax of 11.7% in Q1-Q3/2023.
|Net interest income||9,106||7,817||1,289|
|Net fee income||1,950||2,212||-262|
|Wealth management income||1,785||1,737||48|
|Net interest from capitalisation||1,312||(475)||1,787|
|Net income relating to customer benefits programmes||(291)||(324)||33|
|Trading, investment portfolio and other income||1,423||127||1,297|
|Business profit before impairment charges||10,480||6,449||4,031|
|Impairment charges for loans and advances||(141)||(225)||84|
|Profit before tax for the period||10,764||7,564||3,200|
|Profit for the period||8,328||6,200||2,128|
For further information, please contact Rikke Gredsted Seidenfaden, Head of Press Relations, at tel +45 27 58 95 88.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Iveco Group N.V. publishes its 2024 Corporate Calendar29.11.2023 18:30:00 CET | Press release
Turin, 29th November 2023. Iveco Group N.V. (EXM: IVG) announces the following corporate calendar dates for 2024: DateEarnings releases9th FebruaryResults for 4th quarter and preliminary annual results 202310th MayResults for 1st quarter 202425th JulyResults for 2nd quarter and 1st half 20247th NovemberResults for 3rd quarter 2024 The Annual General Meeting for the approval of Iveco Group N.V.’s Financial Statements at 31st December 2023 is scheduled to take place in mid April 2024 (*). The 2024 corporate calendar is available on the corporate website: www.ivecogroup.com. (*) In compliance with the requirements set forth by the lnstructions of the Regulation of Borsa Italiana S.p.A., please note that, should the Annual General Meeting resolve a dividend related to the 2023 financial year, the month planned for the dividend detachment (ex-date) would be April. This information is provided for the aforesaid regulatory provisions only and it cannot be interpreted in any way as a forecast
PUBLICATION OF A TRANSPARENCY NOTIFICATION29.11.2023 18:30:00 CET | Press release
Publication on November 29, 2023 at 18:30 CET after market closing Regulated information EVS Broadcast Equipment S.A.: Euronext Brussels (EVS.BR), Bloomberg (EVS BB), Reuters (EVSB.BR) PUBLICATION OF A TRANSPARENCY NOTIFICATION (Article 14, first paragraph, of the Law of 2 May 2007 on disclosure of major holdings) On November 27, 2023, EVS Broadcast Equipment has received a transparency notification indicating that Otus Capital Management Limited now holds 4.99% of the voting rights of the company. Otus Capital Management Limited has therefore crossed down the threshold of 5%. The notification, dated November 27, 2023, contains the following information: Reason for the notification: acquisition or disposal of voting securities or voting rightsNotification by: A parent undertaking or a controlling personPersons subject to the notification requirement: Otus Capital Management Limited, 29 Queen Anne’s Gate, London SW1H 9BU, UK; Andrew GibbsTransaction date: November 24, 2023Threshold that
IDEX - Disclosure of large shareholding - 29 Nov 202329.11.2023 18:30:00 CET | Press release
Reference is made to the announcement by IDEX Biometrics ASA on 15 November 2023 regarding a private placement of shares, and the announcement by Sundt AS on 16 November 2023 regarding lending of shares. As a result of the re-delivery of shares, Sundt AS discloses the following information pursuant to Section 4-2 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act and the Securities Trading Act Regulations: On 29 November 2023, following re-delivery of 45,000,000 shares in IDEX, Sundt AS’s holdings of shares increased from 61,512,922 shares to 106,512,922 which represents 7.6% of the share capital based on 1,396,621,040 shares in issue following the private placement. This notice was published by Erling Svela, Vice president of finance, on 29 November 2023 at 18:30 CET on behalf of IDEX Biometrics ASA.
SMISS launched its electronic vapor gadgets technology platform TempSure™, the world's 1st cannabis vape hardware featuring intelligent duplex communication29.11.2023 18:00:00 CET | Press release
SHENZHEN, China, Nov. 29, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- As one of the largest exhibitions in the global cannabis industry, the MJBizCon 2023 CBD/THC/Cannabis Expo opened in Las Vegas as scheduled. On November 29th local time, SMISS officially launched the World's 1st Cannabis Vape Hardware Featuring Intelligent Duplex Communication, TempSure™ at the event. The platform utilizes advanced technology to provide users with the best intelligent vaporization experience. The name TempSure™ implies precise vaporization temperature control, offering users the perfect CBD vaporization experience. TempSure™ has developed an intelligent MCU control chip and a proprietary PID dynamic compensation technology solution. By accurately monitoring the heating state of CeramicMesh™ coil vaporization (oil conductivity, oil temperature, and smoke signal), it dynamically adjusts the optimal power energy output to achieve accurate heating temperature control for scientific vaporization. This enables users to exper
Intervest Offices & Warehouses NV: Press release – Persbericht – Communiqué de presse: publication of a transparency notification29.11.2023 18:00:00 CET | Press release
Dear Madam, Sir, Please find hereunder the links to Intervest Offices & Warehouses’ latest press release regarding the publication of a transparency notification. Geachte mevrouw, meneer, Gelieve hierbij de links te vinden naar het recente persbericht van Intervest Offices & Warehouses betreffende de openbaarmaking over transparantiekennisgeving. Chère Madame, Cher Monsieur, Veuillez trouver ci-dessous les liens vers le récent communiqué de presse d’Intervest Offices & Warehouses concernant la communication relative à une notification de transparence. Attachments ENG_transparency notification_20231128_FINNL_transparency notification_20231128_FINFR_transparency notification_20231128_FIN