Interim financial report for the period January 1 to September 30, 2023
Company announcement no 21-2023
Søborg, November 2, 2023
Interim financial report for the period January 1 to September 30, 2023
Q3 2023 has been slow in sales as the net ARR growth in Q3 2023 did not live up to our expectations. Still delivering an ARR of DKK 18.7m on September 30, 2023 – the same level as on June 30, 2023. On the contrary, a good start to Q4 2023 with 8 new customers signing in October.
Financial report for the period January 1 to September 30, 2023
Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) amounted to DKK 18.7m corresponding to an annual growth of 13%. In Q3 2023, Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) increased by DKK 27 thousand compared to DKK 1,034 thousand for Q3 2022.
The net ARR growth in Q3 2023 did not live up to our expectations but Q4 2023 is off to a good start with 8 new customers in October.
“We believe we have broken the negative conversion rate trend and with a defined strategy and the resources in place within the partner channel and audit segment, we are confident about 2024.”, says CEO Claus Finderup Grove.
- Revenue in Q3 2023 amounted to DKK 4.9m, an increase of 11% compared to Q3 2022 and for the first nine months of 2023, revenue increased by 17%, which is in line with expectations.
- EBIT loss for Q3 2023 amounted to DKK 1.9m compared to a loss of DKK 3.9m for Q3 2022. In YTD 2023, EBIT loss was DKK 8.4m compared to a loss of DKK 17.1m for the same period in 2022.
- On September 30, 2023, the equity amounted to DKK 1.8m compared to a negative equity of DKK 11.4m on December 31, 2022.
- Cash and cash equivalents amounted to DKK 4.1m on September 30, 2023.
- In July 2023 proceeds of DKK 15.1m from two new loans were received and the convertible loan was repaid in full.
- In Q3 2023, Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) increased by DKK 27 thousand compared to DKK 1,034 thousand for Q3 2022. On September 30, 2023, the total ARR amounted to DKK 18.7m, an increase of 13% compared to September 30, 2022.
- The Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) divided by net increase in ARR for Q3 2023 was very high because of the low net increase in ARR.
- On September 30, 2023, the churn for the last 12 months was 8.5% compared to 9.7% on September 30, 2022. The improvement in churn relates to an improvement in ARR and not an improvement in churn. The initiatives related to the onboarding churn are starting to show but will not impact churn positively until 2024.
- The net retention, summarized to 97, has been influenced negatively by churn and downsale which were higher than upsale, compared to 102 on September 30, 2022.
- The outlook for 2023 as announced in company announcement no 18-2023 August 8, 2023, is maintained as follows:
- ARR of DKK 20-21m (prev. DKK 21-23m)
- Revenue of DKK 19-20m (prev. DKK 20-22m)
- EBIT loss of DKK 9-11m (prev. a loss of DKK 5-8m)
- On November 2, 2023, at 15.00 (CET) an investor webinar will be held. Sign up here.
- CEO: Claus Finderup Grove, mobile +45 2095 2988, firstname.lastname@example.org
- CFO: Jack Skov, mobile, +45 2282 8845, email@example.com
- Grant Thornton, Jesper Skaarup Vestergaard, phone +45 3527 5011, www.grantthornton.dk
Konsolidator A/S is a financial consolidation software company whose primary objective is to make Group CFOs around the world better through automated financial consolidation and reporting in the cloud. Created by CFOs and auditors and powered by innovative technology, Konsolidator removes the complexity of financial consolidation and enables the CFO to save time and gain actionable insights based on key performance data to become a vital part of strategic decision-making. Konsolidator was listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market Denmark in 2019. Ticker Code: KONSOL
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Managers’ transactions9.12.2023 18:12:40 CET | Press release
December 9, 2023 Announcement no. 21 Managers’ transactions COPENHAGEN, DENMARK and BOSTON, MA, December 9, 2023, (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – BioPorto A/S (BioPorto or the Company) (CPH:BIOPOR), has received notice pursuant to article 19 of Regulation (EU) no. 596/2014 of the below transaction related to shares in BioPorto made by persons discharging managerial responsibilities in BioPorto and/or persons closely related with them. 1. Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities/person closely associated a) Name Singer Asefzadeh Family Holding Trust 2. Reason for the notification a) Position/status Closely associated person to Michael S. Singer, member of the Board of Directors of BioPorto A/S b) Initial notification/amendment Initial notification 3. Details of the issuer a) Name BioPorto A/S b) LEI 5299004SWFL5JAN4W830 4. Details of the transaction(s) a) Description of the financial instrument type of instrument and Identification code Shares, ISIN code DK0011048619 b) Nature o
New Pivotal Data for Bispecific Antibody Epcoritamab (DuoBody® CD3xCD20) Demonstrates High Overall and Complete Responses in Patients with Hard-To-Treat Relapsed/Refractory Follicular Lymphoma (FL)9.12.2023 18:00:00 CET | Press release
Media Release COPENHAGEN, Denmark; December 9, 2023 Data from the pivotal phase 1/2 EPCORE™ NHL-1 study showed 82 percent overall response rate (ORR), 63 percent complete response (CR) and 67 percent minimal residual disease (MRD) negativity in patients with relapsed/refractory (R/R) follicular lymphoma (FL) treated with subcutaneous epcoritamab Results presented at the 65th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition include data from an optimized step-up dosing schedule for FL patients showing meaningful reduction in risk and severity of cytokine release syndrome (CRS) Follicular lymphoma is the second most common form of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, is considered incurable and can be difficult to treat in the R/R setting Genmab A/S (Nasdaq: GMAB) and AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) todayannounced new data from the ongoing phase 1/2 EPCORE™ NHL-1 clinical trial investigating epcoritamab (DuoBody® CD3xCD20), a T-cell engaging bispecific antibody administered subcutaneously, demo
Galapagos presents new encouraging data at ASH 2023 from ongoing CD19 CAR-T studies with GLPG5201 and GLPG51019.12.2023 18:00:00 CET | Press release
Additional safety and efficacy data further support potential of innovative, decentralized approach to CAR-T manufacturing and transformational impact on patients with severe hematologic cancersTwo poster presentations include recent data updates and additional data not included in the ASH abstracts Galapagos to host a Key Opinion Leader (KOL) event with live webcast on Sunday, 10 December 2023 at 11:00 am PT/20:00 CET Mechelen, Belgium; 9 December 2023, 18:00 CET; Galapagos NV (Euronext & NASDAQ: GLPG) topresent additional encouraging clinical data from the ongoing Phase 1/2 CD19 CAR-T studies, EUPLAGIA-1 with GLPG5201 and ATALANTA-1 with GLPG5101, in patients with relapsed/refractory chronic lymphocytic leukemia (rrCLL), with or without Richter transformation, and non-Hodgkin lymphoma (rrNHL), during two poster sessions at the 65th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting taking place in San Diego, from 9-12 December. “We are very pleased to share promising new data from o
New data reinforce the benefit of early preventative treatment with Roche’s Hemlibra for babies with severe haemophilia A9.12.2023 17:30:00 CET | Press release
Phase III HAVEN 7 primary data presented at ASH 2023 provide additional confidence in the favourable efficacy and safety profile of subcutaneous Hemlibra given soon after birth 1At nearly two years median follow-up in the descriptive, single-arm study, no babies experienced spontaneous bleeds requiring treatment, and all treated bleeds were as a result of trauma 1Safety results were consistent with previous studies of Hemlibra, with no new safety signals observed 1The HAVEN 7 study was developed in collaboration with the haemophilia A community, to generate additional evidence for the prophylactic treatment of infants with haemophilia A Basel, 09 December 2023 - Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today that the primary analysis of the Phase III HAVEN 7 study reinforced the efficacy and safety of Hemlibra® (emicizumab) in previously untreated or minimally treated infants with severe haemophilia A without factor VIII inhibitors. Results showed that Hemlibra achieved meaningful
Bulletin from Annual General Meeting in SkiStar AB9.12.2023 16:00:00 CET | Press release
At SkiStar AB (publ)’s annual general meeting, held in Sälen on 9 December 2023, the following decisions were made. A dividend of SEK 2.60 per share was adopted. Record day 12 December 2023.Lena Apler, Fredrik Paulsson, Gunilla Rudebjer, Anders Sundström, Anders Svensson and Vegard Søraunet were re-elected to the board and Carina Åkerström was elected as new board member.Anders Sundström was re-elected chairman of the board.Board fees, including committee fees, were raised to a total of SEK 2,890,000 (2022: SEK 2,810,000). The fees shall be distributed as follows: SEK 670,000 (650,000) to the chairman of the board and SEK 310,000 (300,000) each to the other non-executive directors. Audit committee members will receive total fees of SEK 240,000 (unchanged), distributed as follows: SEK 120,000 to the committee chairman and SEK 60,000 to each of the other two members. Remuneration committee members will receive total fees of SEK 120,000 (unchanged), distributed as follows: SEK 60,000 to t