Vantiva transforms profile over first year since rebranding
Vantiva Transforms Profile Over First Year Since Rebranding
Milestones include intention to acquire CommScope’s Home Networks Division and launch of Vantiva Smart Spaces for self-storage industry
Paris (France) – October 25, 2023 - Vantiva (Euronext Paris: VANTI – formerly known as Technicolor), a global technology leader providing innovative technologies for Network Service Providers (NSPs) that connect consumers around the world, today gathered customers, partners and employees to celebrate the company’s first year as a standalone business since its rebranding from Technicolor in September 2022. Over the past year, the company has leveraged its 130 years of expertise to launch Vantiva Smart Storage, a new Internet of Things (IoT)-focused division that builds upon Vantiva’s position as a leader in networked connectivity, with a first offering for the self-storage industry; introduced a new generation of software services under the NaviGate™ Suite that focuses on bringing added value to NSPs and TV operators while improving the consumer experience; implemented an award-winning Smart Lines manufacturing initiative that allows Vantiva to quickly shift manufacturing to different facilities around the world; and furthered its commitment to provide innovative and sustainably built products for customers, such as an eco-friendly Wi-Fi 6 gateway with France’s Bouygues Telecom. This anniversary comes on the heels of Vantiva’s announcement of its intention to acquire CommScope’s Home Networks Division, which would significantly expand Vantiva’s portfolio of clients, increase its footprint in strategic geographies and enhance Vantiva’s capabilities for innovation.
“The past year has marked a transformative shift for Vantiva into a major new growth market with our Smart Spaces division, a significant investment in the NaviGate™ Suite next-generation software capabilities and steadfast sustainability efforts,” said Luis Martinez-Amago, Chief Executive Officer at Vantiva. “Together with a leap forward in market share and portfolio depth through the intent to acquire CommScope Home Networks, these milestones demonstrate the dedication and expertise of our employees and their commitment to constant innovation. The strength of our partnerships and enduring relationships with our customers ground everything we do and we look forward to fostering even greater connections in the years to come.”
Since the rebranding, Vantiva’s highly skilled team across the globe has designed, built and launched the following:
- Vantiva’s Smart Storage: The first end-to-end Wi-Fi and Internet of Things (IoT) software-as-a-service solution for the self-storage industry. Designed to transform self-storage facilities into smart spaces, this solution empowers property owners and operators to deliver a modern, efficient and customer-centric storage experience while driving growth and profitability.
- Vantiva’s award-winning Soundscape set-top box (STB): Soundscape is a next-generation offering that takes the entertainment experience – including video and gaming to the next level, complementing the stunning visual images offered by today’s TVs with immersive 3-D audio. Soundscape was launched at IBC in 2022 and was the winner of the Best Immersive Video category at last year’s CSI Awards.
- Vantiva’s NaviGate™ Suite: A software suite for NSPs and consumers comprised of NaviGate IQ™, NaviGate 5G™ and NaviGate Companion™. The NaviGate™ suite enables advanced data analytics for operators to improve end-user video experience and iOS/Android mobile device management of broadband gateways for millions of subscribers.
- Vantiva’s Falcon 5G: An eco-friendly 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) customer premises equipment (CPE), which enables NSPs to extend networks to new customers underserved by cable and fiber infrastructure. Harnessing Vantiva’s breakthrough Indoor5G™ technology, the CPE self-optimizes ensuring the best reception from operators’ towers. Integrating the NaviGate 5G™ iOS or Android application, the gateway can be self-installed by the end-users.
- The world’s first-ever carrier grade Wi-Fi 7 home gateway: Vantiva’s gateway was demonstrated at last year’s Network X/Broadband World Forum and showcased a step change in in-home wireless broadband connectivity that will enable a wide array of new experiences — such as immersive gaming and streaming of 4K and 8K video.
As a customer-centric company, Vantiva worked with its valued industry partners all over the world to create customized products, including:
- Orange Belgium’s Livebox, a DOCSIS 3.1 hybrid fiber coaxial (HFC) gateway. Livebox is the most advanced and sustainably built HFC gateway for the consumer and business market with an end-to-end Wi-Fi 6 solution.
- Vodafone’s Ultrahub, the United Kingdom’s first Wi-Fi 6E gateway. The new gateway delivers the highest quality of Wi-Fi connectivity to every corner of subscriber’s homes.
- Deutsche Telekom’s Magenta Home Box Fiber, a next-generation DOCSIS 3.1 and Wi-Fi 6 gateway. The gateway allows Austria’s Magenta Telekom, which was acquired by Deutsche Telekom, to optimize broadband, gaming and Wi-Fi experiences for business and connected home subscribers with the latest Wi-Fi 6 connectivity.
- France’s Bouygues Telecom’s Bbox Wi-Fi 6, an eco-friendly gateway that supports fiber-to-the-home broadband access to Bouygues subscribers. The BBox delivers up to 2.5 gigabit-per-second and reliable ultra-broadband (UBB) access. Its vertical design ensures high-performance wireless connectivity throughout the home environment.
Vantiva has been honored with several accolades for its efforts in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and innovation in supply chain solutions, including:
- EcoVadis awarded Vantiva its second consecutive Platinum Medal for its work to create more sustainable products. This honor ranks Vantiva in the top 1% of companies worldwide rated by the agency, regardless of size or industry.
- S&P Global ranked Vantiva’s ESG ratings in the top 2% of companies worldwide in the communications equipment category. Vantiva ranks third among companies in its sector and first in the environmental category.
- The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) validated Vantiva’s near-term greenhouse gas emissions reduction targets. The SBTi has determined Vantiva’s scope 1 and 2 targets are in-line with the 1.5°C trajectory. Vantiva has pledged also to establish long-term emissions with the SBTi in-line with reaching net-zero by 2050.
- The Institute for Supply Management awarded Vantiva with the Supply Chain Trailblazer Award in Innovation for Vantiva’s Smart Lines manufacturing initiative that was created in anticipation of supply chain disruption. The award recognized Vantiva for its innovation of processes, mastery of the supply chain, optimized manufacturing and operational resilience.
Pushing the Edge
Vantiva shares are admitted to trading on the regulated market of Euronext Paris (VANTI).
Vantiva, formerly known as Technicolor, is headquartered in Paris, France. It is an independent company which is a global technology leader in designing, developing and supplying innovative products and solutions that connect consumers around the world to the content and services they love – whether at home, at work or in other smart spaces. Vantiva has also earned a solid reputation for optimizing supply chain performance by leveraging its decades-long expertise in high-precision manufacturing, logistics, fulfillment and distribution. With operations throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific and EMEA, Vantiva is recognized as a strategic partner by leading firms across various vertical industries, including network service providers, software companies and video game creators for over 25 years. The group’s relationships with the film and entertainment industry goes back over 100 years by providing end-to-end solutions for its clients.
Vantiva is committed to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and sustainability across all aspects of their operations.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Hexagon Purus receives order to deliver hydrogen distribution systems to a leading player within the green hydrogen ecosystem3.12.2023 21:57:00 CET | Press release
(Oslo, 3 December 2023) Hexagon Purus, a world leading manufacturer of zero emission mobility and infrastructure solutions, has received purchase orders for the delivery of hydrogen distribution systems to a leading player within the green hydrogen ecosystem, worth approximately EUR 9.6 million. Hexagon Purus’ hydrogen distribution systems, including its type 4 hydrogen cylinders, will be used to deliver green hydrogen to industrial applications in Central Europe. Driving Energy Transformation “There is a growing need to move hydrogen around, and our distribution systems are significantly more cost-effective than traditional metal tube transportation solutions. We expect demand for our systems to gain further momentum as green hydrogen increasingly becomes part of the hydrogen mix”, says Michael Kleschinski, EVP Hydrogen Infrastructure & Mobility at Hexagon Purus. About the market The industrial and mobility sectors account for close to 50% of annual carbon emissions globally, and hydr
Exhibition World Bahrain Secures "World’s Leading New Exhibition and Convention Centre 2023" Award at World Travel Awards 20233.12.2023 11:00:00 CET | Press release
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, Dec. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Exhibition World Bahrain (EWB), the Middle East’s newest and largest exhibition and convention centre, is proud to announce securing the “World’s Leading New Exhibition and Convention Centre 2023” at the World Travel Awards 2023. The award accolade was presented to Dr. Nasser Qaedi, the CEO of Bahrain Tourism and Exhibitions Authority (BTEA), during the World Travel Awards 2023 Grand Final Gala Ceremony, which took place at Burj Al Arab in Dubai, UAE, on December 1, 2023, in the presence of HE Philip Joseph Pierre, the prime minister of Saint Lucia, tourism ministers, and travel elites across the globe. Exhibition World Bahrain captured the highest number of votes, clinching the internationally recognised award from Bharat Mandapam, India, and Tākina Wellington Convention and Exhibition centre, New Zealand. With this unrivalled win, the Kingdom of Bahrain has further cemented its reputation as the leading global hub for the
Merus Presents Interim Data on MCLA-129 at ESMO Asia Congress 20233.12.2023 02:40:00 CET | Press release
MCLA-129 in combination with chemotherapy in 2L+ EGFRm NSCLC planned to initiate 1Q24 UTRECHT, The Netherlands and CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Dec. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Merus N.V. (Nasdaq: MRUS) (“Merus”, “the Company”, “we”, or “our”), a clinical-stage oncology company developing innovative, full-length multispecific antibodies (Biclonics® and Triclonics®), today announced updated interim clinical data on MCLA-129 from ongoing expansion cohorts in non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and in previously treated head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (HNSCC) were presented at the European Society for Medical Oncology (ESMO) Asia Congress 2023. “MCLA-129 is a very active drug in EGFRm NSCLC and we’re planning a focused investment to evaluate MCLA-129 in combination with chemotherapy, which we expect to start early in 2024,” said Bill Lundberg M.D., President, Chief Executive Officer of Merus. “We are in a fortunate position to have a strong balance sheet. We also recognize the importance of be
CASGEVY Gets Bahrain approval for treatment, marking it second country in the world2.12.2023 18:59:21 CET | Press release
MANAMA, Bahrain, Dec. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bahrain has become the second country in the world and the first in the Middle East to approve the use of CASGEVY (exagamglogene autotemcel) for the treatment of patients with sickle cell disease and transfusion-dependent beta-thalassemia. The treatment was developed by Vertex Pharmaceuticals and CRISPR Therapeutics, after conducting a series of successful clinical trials in the UK, US, France, Italy, and Germany, among others. Following the UK MHRA’s authorisation to use CASGEVY, Bahrain is the second country in the world and the first in the region to approve this treatment. This extraordinary development opens up new possibilities for medical advancements and reinforces Bahrain's commitment to pioneering healthcare solutions, offering a better quality of life for patients with these blood disorders. CRISPR (Clustered Regularly Interspaced Short Palindromic Repeats) is a revolutionary gene-editing technique that holds immense potenti
Scatec at COP28: Accelerating renewable energy transition from Egypt to South Africa2.12.2023 14:01:22 CET | Press release
Dubai, 2 December 2023: This week, Scatec ASA, a leading renewable energy company, is actively engaging in the UN Climate Change Conference in Dubai (COP28). Our focus is to underscore renewable energy as an unequivocal solution to climate change and emphasise the critical need for increased green energy investments in emerging markets. COP28 serves as a pivotal platform for global stakeholders to reinforce commitments aimed at averting catastrophic consequences of climate change. Scatec aligns with climate experts in stressing the urgency of the situation and the imperative to continue advancing towards the objectives outlined in the Paris Agreement. There's no time to waste, and collective progress is crucial for safeguarding our planet's future. “We are at COP28 to highlight the key role renewable energy must play in our energy future, "At COP28, our focus is on underscoring the crucial role renewable energy must assume in shaping our energy future, particularly in emerging markets,