Elanders AB: Quarterly Report January – September 2023
January – September 2023
- Net sales increased to MSEK 10,292 (10,875), which corresponded to an organic net sales reduction of eight percent, excluding acquisitions and discontinued operations, and using unchanged exchange rates. The reduction is mainly due to normalized freight rates and linked to the Group’s Air & Sea freight forwarding operations.
- Adjusted EBITA increased to MSEK 638 (635), which equaled an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.2 (5.8) percent.
- The period’s reported result included one-off items of MSEK -81 (32). Most of these referred to errors discovered in one of the Group’s companies in North America, which were corrected in the first quarter. The remaining part referred to a provision during the second quarter for additional consideration for an acquisition that has developed better than expected. Last year’s one-off items mainly referred to a revaluation of shares in associated companies in connection with a merger.
- Adjusted net result amounted to MSEK 223 (315), corresponding to SEK 6.19 (8.52) per share. The reduction is primarily due to higher interest expenses.
- Reported net result amounted to MSEK 156 (347), corresponding to SEK 4.32 (9.42) per share.
- Operating cash flow increased to MSEK 1,558 (715).
- Cash conversion increased to 113 (54) percent.
Third quarter 2023
- Net sales were MSEK 3,253 (3,979), which corresponded to an organic net sales reduction of eleven percent, excluding acquisitions and discontinued operations, and using unchanged exchange rates. The reduction is to a large extent due to normalized freight rates and linked to the Group’s Air & Sea freight forwarding operations.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to MSEK 211 (224), which equaled an adjusted EBITA margin of 6.5 (5.6) percent.
- The period’s reported result included one-off items of MSEK 0 (-8). Last year’s one-off items referred to a provision for additional consideration for an acquisition that developed better than expected.
- Adjusted net result amounted to MSEK 66 (124), corresponding to SEK 1.83 (3.33) per share. The reduction is primarily due to higher interest expenses.
- Reported net result amounted to MSEK 66 (115), corresponding to SEK 1.83 (3.10) per share.
- Operating cash flow increased to MSEK 510 (229).
- Cash conversion increased to 106 (59) percent.
Questions concerning this report can be addressed to:
President and CEO
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Chief Financial Officer
Phone: +46 31 750 07 50
Elanders AB (publ)
(Company ID 556008-1621)
Flöjelbergsgatan 1 C
431 35 Mölndal, Sweden
Phone: +46 31 750 00 00
This information is information that Elanders AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 13:00 CET on 17 October 2023.
AttachmentTo view this piece of content from www.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Festi hf.: Buyback program week 48 – end of buyback1.12.2023 16:58:38 CET | Press release
In week 48 2023, Festi purchased in total 19,260 own shares for total amount of 3,409,020 ISK as follows: WeekDateTimePurchased shareSahre pricePurchase price 48 29.nov 11:51:24 19.260 177 3.409.020 19.2603.409.020 The execution of the buyback program is in accordance with the Act on Public Limited Companies No 2/1995, Article 5 of the Regulation of the European parliament and of the Council No. 596/2014, on market abuse, the Commissions Delegated Regulation No. 2016/1052 and the Act on Actions against Market Fraud No. 60/2021. Before the purchase Festi held 3,226,966 own shares or 1.06% of issued shares. Festi has now bought in total 3,246,226 own shares (1.07% of issued shares) for 599,999,945 ISK and has finished the buyback. This announcement of purchase of own shares is in accordance with the buyback program announced 21 July 2023 to Nasdaq OMX Iceland. The program envisages the buyback of a total of 3,500,000 own shares or 1.15% of the issued shares, with the cap of 600 million I
Fastsættelse af rentetrigger for rentetilpasningsobligationer1.12.2023 16:35:59 CET | pressemeddelelse
Fastsættelse af rentetrigger for rentetilpasningsobligationer DLR har afsluttet obligationssalget i forbindelse med refinansieringen af rentetilpasningslån med årlig rentetilpasning pr. 2. januar 2024 og har fastsat niveauet for rentetriggeren på de 1-årige rentetilpasningsobligationer i DKK, der kan udløse forlængelse af løbetiden ved næste års refinansiering. Flere oplysninger om rentetriggere kan ses på www.dlr.dk/investor. Oplysninger om obligationssalget i forbindelse med refinansieringerne kan ses samme sted. Spørgsmål vedrørende rentetrigger kan rettes til Fondschef Nikolaj Knudsen på telefon 33 42 07 38. Med venlig hilsen DLR Kredit A/S Vedhæftet fil Fastsættelse af rentetrigger 2023-12-01
Hydro completes sale to Glencore1.12.2023 16:30:00 CET | Press release
Hydro has completed the USD 1.11 billion transaction for the sale of 30 percent interest in the Brazilian alumina refinery Hydro Alunorte and Hydro’s 5 percent interest in the bauxite producer Mineracão Rio do Norte (MRN), together with Vale’s 40 percent stake in MRN. “We are looking forward to work with Glencore to further develop Alunorte. Glencore has broad industrial experience within metals and mining, which adds to the significant progress our bauxite and alumina area has made to bring down the footprint of alumina production. This enables Hydro to strengthen our position in low-carbon aluminium,” says President and CEO, Hilde Merete Aasheim. Hydro and Glencore will continue efforts to reduce carbon emissions from Alunorte through the fuel switch project that aims to substitute fuel oil with LNG, and the electrification of boilers. This will bring Alunorte to the first decile on the global carbon curve already in 2025, positioning Alunorte as a leading supplier of low-carbon alum
Hydro fullfører salget til Glencore1.12.2023 16:30:00 CET | Pressemelding
Hydro har fullført transaksjonen på 1,11 milliarder USD for salg av 30 prosent eierandel i det brasilianske aluminaraffineriet Hydro Alunorte og Hydros eierandel på 5 prosent i bauksittprodusenten Mineracão Rio do Norte (MRN), samt Vales eierandel på 40 prosent i MRN. – Vi ser frem til å samarbeide med Glencore for å videreutvikle Alunorte. Glencore har bred industriell erfaring innen metaller og gruvedrift, noe som forsterker den betydelige fremgangen forretningsområdet vårt for bauksitt og alumina vårt har gjort for å redusere fotavtrykket fra aluminaproduksjonen. Dette gjør Hydro i stand til å styrke vår posisjon innen lavkarbonaluminium, sier konsernsjef Hilde Merete Aasheim. Hydro og Glencore vil fortsette arbeidet med å redusere karbonutslippene fra Alunorte gjennom drivstoffbytteprosjektet som har som mål å erstatte tungolje med LNG, og elektrifisering av fyrkjeler. Dette vil bringe Alunorte til den første desilen på den globale karbonkurven allerede i 2025, og posisjonere Aluno
CONDITIONS FOR RIKSBANK AUCTIONS GOVERNMENT BONDS1.12.2023 16:20:00 CET | Press release
Bid procedure, 2023-12-08BondsSWEDEN I/L BOND: 3113. SE0009548704. 2027-12-01 SWEDEN I/L BOND: 3114, SE0013748258, 2030-06-01 Bid date2023-12-08Bid times09.00-10.00 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateOffered volume (corresponding nominal amount)3113: 300 million SEK +/-300 million SEK 3114: 300 million SEK +/-300 million SEK Highest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)3113: 300 million SEK per bid 3114: 300 million SEK per bid Lowest permitted bid volume (corresponding nominal amount)SEK 10 million per bidExpected allocation timeNot later than 10.15 (CET/CEST) on the Bid dateDelivery and payment date2023-12-12Settlement amountTo be paid to the Riksbank's account in Euroclear Sweden AB's securities settlement system SWIFT: VPCSSESSXXX Account: 1 4948 6383 CTM BIC: RIKSSESS ALERT acronym: RIKSBANK Stockholm, 2023-12-01 This is a translation of the special terms and conditions published on www.riksbank.se. In the case of any inconsistency between the English translation and the Swed