Rovsing A/S releases its Annual Report 2022/23
Rovsing A/S releases its Annual Report 2022/23
The Board of Directors of Rovsing A/S (Rovsing) has today approved the Annual Report for the financial year 2022/23.
Highlights of the financial year
- The financial year 2022/23 was in line with the adjusted guided expectations (Announcement no. 344), with a revenue amounting to DKK 28,3 million, compared to a revenue of DKK 27,0 million in 2021/22.
- The EBITDA amounts to DKK 1,0 million, compared to DKK 1,1 million in 2021/22.
- The H1 2022/23 revenues and EBITDA were negatively impacted by programme delays, impacting the realised performance in 2022/23. Furthermore, supply chain prices remained volatile throughout the financial year.
- The current order backlog is at a high level of DKK 65,7 million (2021/22 DKK 31,1 million), with an order intake in 2022/23 of DKK 59,5 million (2021/22 DKK 11,2 million). The current order backlog is diverse, ranging across several different missions and customers in both institutional, commercial and military space. A higher number of parallel projects, with many kicked-off late in 2022/23, provides a positive operational outlook and robustness against external factors moving forward.
- In order to realise the backlog, Rovsing has expanded the organization with additional resources towards the end of 2022/23 and will continue to scale up as needed to meet expectations. Given the growth perspectives, the Company for the moment is exploring various options to strengthen its capital structure.
- Our team has supported a wide range of customers during 2022/23, delivering test- and simulation systems, individual products, software solutions, ISVV and on-site engineering services. The market position of Rovsing within the segment has been further strengthened by new contracts from a diverse range of customers such as Airbus DS, Thales Alenia Space, Astroscale, EUMETSAT and Jena-Optronik in support of missions such as CIMR, ROSE-L, CRISTAL, LSTM, Mars Sample Return, ELSA-M, FLEX, FORUM and ARIEL.
- Based on the strong order backlog and continued positive development in the Space Industry, the revenue outlook for 2022/23 is expected to be in the range of DKK 37,0 to 41,0 million, with a positive EBITDA in the range of DKK 3,5 to 4,5 million.
Hjalti Pall Thorvardarson, CEO. Tel. +45 53 39 18 88. Email: email@example.com
- Announcement348_Annual Report 2022-23
- ROVSING Annual Report 2022-2023_Final
- ROVSING Annual Report 2022-2023_Final
To view this piece of content from ml-eu.globenewswire.com, please give your consent at the top of this page.
About GlobeNewswire by notified
One Liberty Plaza - 165 Broadway
NY 10006 New York
GlobeNewswire by notified is one of the world's largest newswire distribution networks, specializing in the delivery of corporate press releases financial disclosures and multimedia content to the media, investment community, individual investors and the general public.
Subscribe to releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Subscribe to all the latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified by registering your e-mail address below. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Latest releases from GlobeNewswire by notified
Orkuveita Reykjavíkur – Green Bond Auction Results4.10.2023 22:52:23 CEST | Press release
Today, October 4th, 2023, Reykjavík Energy (Orkuveita Reykjavíkur; OR) concluded a green bond auction in the green bond classes OR020934 GB and OR180255 GB. OR020934 GB bears fixed indexed interest and pays equal payments every six months with a final maturity date of September 2nd, 2034. Previously, bonds have been issued in the category with a nominal value of ISK 18,947 million. The series attracted bids totaling ISK 2,220 million nominal value at yields between 4.16% and 4.30%. OR accepted bids amounting to ISK 2,180 million at a yield of 4,27%. OR180255 GB bears fixed indexed interest and pays equal payments every six months with a final maturity date of February 18th, 2055. Previously, bonds in the category have been issued with a nominal value of ISK 26,201 million. The series attracted bids totaling ISK 1,080 million nominal value at yields between 3.77% and 3.85%. OR accepted bids amounting to ISK 1,080 million at a yield of 3.85%. Fossar Investment Bank oversees the issuance
CNH Industrial: Periodic Report on $300 Million Buyback Program4.10.2023 22:30:00 CEST | Press release
Basildon, October 4, 2023 CNH Industrial N.V. (NYSE: CNHI / MI: CNHI) announces that under the sixth $50 million tranche (the “Sixth Tranche”) of its $300 million share buyback program the Company completed transactions in the period September 18, 2023 to September 22, 2023, reported in aggregate, as set forth in the table below. After the purchases announced today and considering those previously executed under the Sixth Tranche, the total invested amount in the Sixth Tranche is approximately €21,868,112.36 ($23,678,032.88) or a total amount of 1,771,134 common shares purchased. DateNumber of common shares purchasedAverage price per share excluding feesConsideration excluding fees Consideration (*) excluding fees(€)(€)($) September 25, 2023 87,600 11.3821 997,071.96 1,060,186.62 September 26, 2023 69,635 11.3500 790,357.25 838,173.86 157,235 - 1,787,429.211,898,360.48 (*) All translations determined from Euro to US Dollar at the exchange rate reported by the European Central Bank on t
PHAXIAM Receives Compliance Notice from Nasdaq4.10.2023 22:05:00 CEST | Press release
PHAXIAM Receives Compliance Notice from Nasdaq Lyon (France) et Cambridge (MA, US), October 4, 2023, at 10:05 pm CEST – PHAXIAM Therapeutics (Nasdaq & Euronext: PHXM), today announced that it has received confirmation from Nasdaq that it has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). With closing bid price of PHAXIAM’s American Depositary Shares (“ADSs”) above $1.00 per ADS for the 10 consecutive business days from September 18 through September 29, 2023, PHAXIAM has regained compliance with Listing Rule 5550(a)(2). On October 7, 2022, PHAXIAM, formerly Erytech Pharma, had received notification from The Nasdaq Stock Market LLC indicating that, based upon a closing bid price of less than $1.00 per ADS for the prior 30 consecutive business day period, the Company no longer satisfied Nasdaq’s rule on minimum bid price. On July 27, 2023, PHAXIAM announced a 10-to-1 reverse share split of its shares and ADSs to cure this deficiency, and the reverse share and ADS splits were effected
SCOR announces the acquisition of 9,000,000 of its own shares upon the partial exercise of the call option granted by Covéa in 2021, and the subsequent sale of these shares to BNP Paribas Cardif4.10.2023 21:58:28 CEST | Press release
Press Release 4 October 2023 - N° 19 SCOR announces the acquisition of 9,000,000 of its own shares upon the partial exercise of the call option granted by Covéa in 2021, and the subsequent sale of these shares to BNP Paribas Cardif Under the June 2021 settlement agreement entered into between SCOR and Covéa in the presence of the Autorité de Contrôle Prudentiel et de Résolution, Covéa granted SCOR a binding and irrevocable call option on its full stake in SCOR – representing 8.8% of the share capital1 – at a price of EUR 28 per share. The board of directors of SCOR authorized today the partial exercise of this call option for the purchase of 9,000,000 SCOR shares held by Covéa, representing 5.01% of SCOR’s share capital1. Once delivered by Covéa to SCOR, the shares will be sold to BNP Paribas Cardif through an over-the-counter transaction. These transactions aim to normalise SCOR’s shareholding. * * * Contact details Media Relations Alexandre Garcia firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations Yv
Azerion publishes Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting to be held on 16 November 20234.10.2023 21:50:09 CEST | Press release
Amsterdam, 4 October 2023 – Azerion Group N.V. has today published the Notice of Extraordinary General Meeting 2023 (EGM), which will be held on 16 November 2023. The notice, agenda and accompanying explanatory notes have been published on our website www.azerion.com/egm/ The agenda of the EGM comprises the appointment of two Supervisory Board members. Further information regarding the registration and attendance of the EGM, as well as instructions and deadlines on how to vote and submit questions, can be found on our website http://www.azerion.com/egm/ About Azerion Founded in 2014, Azerion (EURONEXT: AZRN) is one of Europe’s largest digital advertising and entertainment media platforms. We bring global scaled audiences to advertisers in an easy and cost-effective way, delivered through our proprietary technology, in a safe, engaging, and high-quality environment, utilizing our strategic portfolio of owned and operated content with entertainment and other digital publishing partners.