Green Minerals AS: Notification of primary insider and disclosure of large shareholdings
Asker, Norway – 25 January 2023 – Reference is made to the stock exchange notice by Seabird Exploration Plc (“SBX”) on 12 January 2023 regarding the distribution of SBX shareholding in Green Minerals AS (the “Company”).
The following primary insiders in the Company were distributed Green Minerals AS shares in the distribution:
* Executive Chairman of the Board Ståle Rodahl, through his wholly owned company Storfjell AS, has received 271,314 shares. Following the transaction, Mr. Rodahl will own 479,714 shares representing 3.42% of the issued share capital and 300,000 options and warrants in the Company.
* Board member Øivind Dahl-Stamnes has received 3,600 shares. Following the transaction, together with its wholly owned company Dorris AS, he will own 24,200 shares representing 0.17% of the issued share capital and 200,000 options and warrants in the Company.
* CFO Sveinung Alvestad has recived 3,736 shares. Following the transaction, he will own 3,736 shares in the Company representing 0.03% of the issued share capital.
The following investors have reached threshold for disclosure of large shareholding in Green Minerals AS in connection with the share distribution:
* Seabird Exploration Plc has distributed 6,704,327 shares and will following the transaction hold 446,801 shares representing 3.18% of the issued share capital in the Company.
* Anderson Invest AS has received 468,286 shares and will following the transaction hold 1,110,766 shares representing 7.91% of the issued share capital in the Company.
* MH Capital AS has received 639,550 shares and will following the transaction hold 789,550 shares representing 5.62% of the issued share capital in the Company.
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements in article 19 of the Market Abuse Regulation and section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
About Green Minerals AS
Green Minerals AS mission is to deliver minerals for the green energy transition in a responsible and sustainable manner through deep sea mining of key minerals and rare earth elements (REE). This significantly reduces the social and environmental costs found in terrestrial mining while at the same time solving a strategic need for EU and the USA. For more, visit www.greenminerals.no
Subscribe to our company announcements
Keep up to date with our company announcements by subscribing.
Visit our pressroom and see more company announcements from us.Our pressroom